Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Stranded ( A Science Fiction, Action/Adventure Role Play ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:01 pm
RP Rules-
Pretty much the Terms of Service and the Guilds rules.
Character Sheet-
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Species-
Allegiance-
Description-
Gear-
Rank-
Prelude-
Year 3085
While exploring an unmapped sector of space you ship's communications have suddenly quit. While trying to get them back online your ship is attacked by an unknown ship. Your engines have been hit and your ship is speeding down to an unknown planet. While your ship is being pulled in by the planets atmosphere a volley of your ships missiles manages to hit the unknown vessel. It joins you on your journey into this new world and its mysteries.
Starting Point-
You have just regained consciousness in the wreck of your ship. State where you are in the wreck.
Available Ranks Lowest to Highest-
(Navy Ranks)
Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Ensign
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant
Lieutenant Commander
Commander
Captain
(Marine Ranks)
Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Second Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Captain
Major
Lieutenant Colonel
Colonel
(Air Force Ranks)
Second Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Captain
Major
Lieutenant Colonel
Colonel
!!! THE RANK YOU GET WILL BE DETERMINED BY ME. I WILL BE FAIR BUT I DO NOT WANT 6 COLONELS RUNNING AROUND. PUT WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE AND I WILL TAKE IT INTO CONSIDERATION. ALSO THE LOWERS RANKS MUST REPORT TO THE HIGHER RANKS UNLESS IT IS IN ANOTHER BRANCH OF THE MILITARY OR THICKENS PLOT AT THE APPROPRIATE TIME!!!
Also you can be a Medic.

Here is my Character
Name- Colonel Maverick (I only go by rank then last name)
Age- 36
Gender- Male
Species- Wolf (Black Fur)
Military Branch- Marines
Description- I Rose throughout the ranks quickly due to enlisting during the Vendetta Wars. My right arm was replaced with a mechanical one due to complications in the field. I always leave on an assignment prepared for anything, and have instilled that into my Marines. I command respect from my troops. I am also genetically enhanced to perform at 250% effectiveness and my senses have been increased to match that.
Gear- Rifle that fires in 5 bullet bursts and has an effective range of 4 miles. State of the art armor that has shields and can stop a shell from a tank. Skin-suit that moderates body temperature to remain level. Rocket Launcher that has an effective range of 3 miles and a blast radius of 20 feet. Explosive, Acidic, Phase, Stun, and Shock ammunition types for Rifle. Lightning Katana.
Rank- Major  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:13 pm
Name- Tona Criid
Age- 26
Gender- Female
Species- Snow Tiger (white fur)
Military-Marines
Description- Tona Criid has been a a soldier sense she was 19 years old and is Chief Warrant Officer with a squad of good Man under her command she has passed up promotions to high ranks so she can stay with her men and on the front line of combat.
Gear- LMG and assault rifle.
Rank- Chief Warrant Officer.  

MistressBalalaika2434

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:07 pm
MistressBalalaika2434
Name- Tona Criid
Age- 26
Gender- Female
Military-Marines
Description- Tona Criid has been a a soldier sense she was 19 years old and is Chief Warrant Officer with a squad of good Man under her command she has passed up promotions to high ranks so she can stay with her men and on the front line of combat.

Good except what number of Chief Warrant Officer?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:15 pm
Disturbed-Perfection
MistressBalalaika2434
Name- Tona Criid
Age- 26
Gender- Female
Military-Marines

Chief Warrant Officer 2  

MistressBalalaika2434

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:39 pm
MistressBalalaika2434
Disturbed-Perfection
MistressBalalaika2434
Name- Tona Criid
Age- 26
Gender- Female
Military-Marines

Chief Warrant Officer 2

Okay thanks! I'm just gonna wait to start this after a few more people join.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:17 pm
Name- Sgt Voss
Age- 32
Gender- male
Species- cat
Allegiance- Air force ( communications aka radio man)
Description- veteran radio man whos seen years of combat, in order to increase combat effectiveness eyes have been replaced by electronic ones to view the surrounding area. machine componets replace body parts and parts of my brain.
Gear- radio pack. rifle with scope to add range land mines, survival/combat armor
Rank- SGT!!!!!  

MR HIGH COMMAND

Just_A_Furry

Shy Friend

14,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:23 pm
Name- Vincent
Age- 24
Gender- Male
Species- House Cat
Allegiance- Army
Description- Joined the army at age 18 and has been in the medic field since then.
Gear- Pistol and medic packs
Rank- (idk sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:45 pm
Name:Cinna
Species:Red fox
Allegiance:Marines
Description:Joined the army right after school were he trained as a sniper getting perfect scores he also became a close combat expert part of a stealth team he has never been harmed in his two years in the army
Gear biggrin ragunov sniper rifle,a pistol,and a kinfe
Rank-no idea don't even know what they mean XP  

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:13 pm
Furry_Fan_Boy
Name- Vincent
Age- 24
Gender- Male
Species- House Cat
Allegiance- Army
Description- Joined the army at age 18 and has been in the medic field since then.
Gear- Pistol and medic packs
Rank- (idk sweatdrop )

You can be a Second Lieutenant  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:14 pm
Cinna101
Name:Cinna
Species:Red fox
Allegiance:Marines
Description:Joined the army right after school were he trained as a sniper getting perfect scores he also became a close combat expert part of a stealth team he has never been harmed in his two years in the army
Gear biggrin ragunov sniper rifle,a pistol,and a kinfe
Rank-no idea don't even know what they mean XP

You can be a Chief Warrant Officer 4  

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:15 pm
MR HIGH COMMAND
Name- Sgt Voss
Age- 32
Gender- male
Species- cat
Allegiance- Air force ( communications aka radio man)
Description- veteran radio man whos seen years of combat, in order to increase combat effectiveness eyes have been replaced by electronic ones to view the surrounding area. machine componets replace body parts and parts of my brain.
Gear- radio pack. rifle with scope to add range land mines, survival/combat armor
Rank- SGT!!!!!

Sgt aint a choice how about Captain?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:37 pm
Name - Xavier "Ricky" Dordello
Age - 23
Gender - Male
Species - Fennec Fox
Branch - Army
Description - Was force enlisted into reserves when at the age of 16 removed a crime syndicate from his local neighborhood, and since then became a small troop tactical officer in his division. He has a great deal of insight in guerrilla warfare and terrain manipulation. He was nicknamed Ricky for when he was given a physical for enlisting he forgot the metal filling in his tooth and the MRI pulled it from his mouth causing him to speak like Ensign Ricky from a certain TV show which the enlisting officer dubbed him.
Gear - An 5" Combat knife, a sniper's Carbine M-12 rifle loaded with 10 rounds and two additional clips, and a bunker made dazzler (The dazzler is a ray based gun that fires a sequence of rapidly flashing lights that overload the brain's reception from the eyes causing nausea, dizziness, and may induce seizures or vomiting. It's a flashlight with an interchangeable bulb)
Rank - Private.

Xavier wakes up dazed at the bottom of the elevator shaft leading to the barracks. He emergency brakes in the elevator had managed to slow down the drop as the ship plummeted reducing his injuries but a pile of debris collapsing into the elevator numbed his left arm and blocked off most the floors above him. Climbing out the top of the elevator shaft he saw the damage looking up the shaft. "Well this is a fine mess... The bridge! The barracks!" He grabbed hold of the elevator cable and began climbing, making slow progress due to his arm's wear.  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:13 pm
(I think 6 is good lets start.)

Maverick awoke on the barracks floor, where his nap had been rudely interrupted by the crash. He pushed himself up off the floor and looked around. He walked over to his gear and fastened it to his body. Maverick then checked around for an exit, because the elevator doors were slag. He found a porthole and kicked it out. He was met by a blanket of white and wind blowing around the fresh powder and into his eyes. The Major ran around the perimeter looking for the bridge. When he found it he crawled in through a broken window. He opened his comm and said "This is Maverick. Repeat this is Maverick is anyone alive?" He sat and waited for a reply.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:39 pm
"This is Chief Warrant Officer Tona Criid Major Maverick is that you sir where are you and what happened."She said over the com from the armory her and her men getting they gear combat ready.  

MistressBalalaika2434

General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces