Submit

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:22 pm
In a town that were filled with mostly humans but only few knew that the count and countess were vampires,so was their son. The ones who knew were terrified but were scared to tell anyone because everyone mostly in the castle and the ruler were the vampires in this town.The elder decided to make vampires fight in a arena ,the winner would be a Chevalier for the count's son Kira. __(insert your character's name) won and Kira is now his master.
__ does not know that kira is a boy yet because he has not seen him and most people call him Lola and say he is very beautiful,when most only seen his form as a girl.
He finds out when he sees kira but does not care that he is a boy in fact he is attracted to kira . The two live in the castle that is in the town more in the forest so not many humans will be around. __ would tell his new master how he feels but he feels like kira would not feel the same for he is his master . __ teaches kira because kira is a vampire and can't go to school with the humans,kira also drinks his blood and __ fixxs his food.He also protects kira,the longer he does these things and lives with kira the more he falls in love with him can __ tell his master how he feels and will kira feel the same way?

Kira is seke your character is seme.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:07 am
Hey, I totally love this idea for an rp!! Here is my character profile, let me know if you like or not smile

Name: Astley Grey
Race: Human
Personality: He acts all tough and confident but is really kind of shy and very soft-hearted and kind, he’s also very protective
Looks like: User Image
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme  

yaoiboy116

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:45 pm
( I like your profile ^^ and I guess I will start then)

After the battle in the arena the count walked up to astley "congratulations are in order,I assume you won for you are still alive." he said kindly then looked around realizing the kira wasn't next to him "Kira." he said "Yes father?" called a young boy with sort black silky hair and dark blue eyes ,he walked over to them "This is my son kira,most refer to him as 'lola' ,you will be protecting him as his Chevalier ." the count looked at his son then back at astley "be nice to him won't you kira?" he said and began to walk away "Yes I will father.." kira said smiling then when his father left he frowned "Yeah,whatever." he said then looked up at astley.Kira is small and lithe, standing at least 54"5 and weighs no more than 89 lbs (40.5 kg) "we should go to the part of the castle we will be staying at,follow me." kira said walking off . He was wearing black shorts with a blue school girl shirt. Soon they got to there and kira closed the door to one of the many rooms "lets get one thing straight human: I treat you as I please depending on my mood and you will refer to me as master or say 'my lord' either one will do." It looked as if a 14 year old was telling astley what to do. Kira looked up at astley coldly. "Also if you try anything such as raping me then I won't hesitate to kill you myself, unless..I like it and that is a very low chance of me liking it " he said smirking when he said the last part then looked over astley's body "I guess we will see." he said with a smirk.

(girl form is the one with the long hair)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:52 pm
Astley was extremely surprised when he saw that "Lola" was in fact a boy named kira. He studied the boy before him and was again surprised at how small he was. The boy was short and tiny, not at all the at least sort of imposing male Astley would had expected for the son of a lord. Astley silently followed Kira as he headed off, he gazed around and took everything in as he walked. Astley was also surprised at how demanding and to the point Kira was, he knew he would become Kira's servant and also, of course, knew he would have to follow Kira's orders, and raping him? The thought had never crossed Astley's mind, not even when he thought that his charge was a girl, "yes my lord" he answered his order obediently. ~This is going to be interesting~ he thought silently  

yaoiboy116

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:12 pm
"Good,I'm glad you understand." kira said and walked over to Astley, he was not allowed any blood until the fight was over and he was to drink basically who ever wons blood.Kira pushed Astley on the bed but not hard just enough for him to be sitting down, kira then smirked as he got on his lap facing him and grabbed Astley's hair roughly pulled his head back ,to expose his neck.His dark blue eyes glowed a light blue.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:26 pm
Astley grunted in surprise as he was pushed onto the bed. He tensed as Kira approached him, he fought the instinctive urge to attack in retaliation. It was against his very nature to allow people this close physically, although he had to admit that Kira was a cute boy and he was kind of sort of excited with him being that close. He winced as Kira pulled his hair  

yaoiboy116

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:39 pm
Kira looked Astley in the eyes for a few seconds before he put his mouth by Astley's neck ,he opened his mouth showing his fangs before he bit Astley.Kira's fang's sunk into his skin. Kira's hands clutched at his shirt his eyes closed,kira liked the taste of Astley's blood.Kira biting him didn't really hurt it was more pleasure then pain as kira sucked his blood a intense feel of pleasure rushed through Astley's body and Kira's it surprised him.This only happened with a handful of people but his Chevalier is one of them.Kira couldn't help but moan into his neck he frowned this was going to be hard to do when this happens.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:01 pm
Astley tensed, waiting for the pain. He was shocked when it wasn't pain he felt, but pleasure. A choked gasp escaped his lips as he suddenly became extremely excited. He moaned loudly, hands reaching up to curl in Kira's hair as he struggled to control his mounting excitement and while he tried to supress his moans of pleasure, gods this was embarrassing for him  

yaoiboy116

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:28 pm
Kira continued to drink Astley's blood ,he could kind of feel the blood being drained out of him. Kira then pulled away .He smirked "don't get to excited.." he whispered in a sultry voice into Astley's ear as he moved his hand up and down his chest. He was just messing with Astley now.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:33 pm
Astley's face was pale, drained of colour and his eyes were glazed over, dazed. "Y-yes...my lord" he breathed, though the bite mark tingled and his body trembled, his fingers were still curled in Kira's hair and he had to bite his lip roughly to suppress another moan as kira ran his hands over Astley's chest  

yaoiboy116

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:17 pm
Kira chuckled ,this was so amussing "there is no need to be afraid astley..." Just then there was a knock at the door.Kira pouted and got off of astley and went to the door. Kira opened the door "what is it?" he asked annoyed that he was bothered when he was messing with astley " I am sorry my lord,the count wishes to see you and you have to come as dva." kira sighed but nodded,the man left and kira transformed into a women "come astley,we should hurry befrore my father gets angry." kira said ,he smirked as he looked at astley.Kira was now wearing a white dress with light blue on it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:00 pm
Astley was breathing heavily, attempting to regain his breath and calm, "yes....my lord" He stood slowly, straightening his shirt and adjusting his pants. He also fixed his slightly mussed hair, "are there any bandages or dressings for my neck? Forgivee me my lord but I do not think this wound is very appropriate, I wish to cover it up so I may look more presentable"  

yaoiboy116

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:42 pm
Kira went to the cabinet and got some bandages out "lean down." he ordered then put a bandage on his neck "there." he said and smiled cutely.
Then they went to where. Kira's father was "what is it you want father?" he asked his father told astley how Kira is able to have children and that is what astley was for besides protecting his son , he can only have children with Kira if he is a vampire like him "b-but father.." Kira said but was Interrupted by his father "this is not up for discussion Kira." he said and left, kira's other three chevailer's looked kind of mad that it wasn't one of them. "astley..let's go " he said when they got back to the part of the castle in which they were staying kira sighed " i-I am sorry..about what my father said..astley." he said blushing slightly. Astley would have to be a vampire for Kira to have children by him or it wouldn't work.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:09 am
Astley pressed the bandage more tightly to his neck, "thank you my lord" he said with a slight bow before following him to where his father was. Astley listened to what Kira's father had to say in silence, his clenched fists the only proof that he was furious, he didn't realize he would become a sex slave meant to force Kira to bear children. He followed Kira after the discussion was over relaxing slightly when they were no longer in the presence of Kira's father. Astley was surprised when Kira apologized to him. He was the master was he not? There was no need for him to apologized. "No, my lord, do not apologize" Astley kneeled before him, bowing his head, "it is my duty to serve you and satisfy your every need" he added through gritted teeth  

yaoiboy116

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:22 pm
Kira sighed, he didn't really want to force astley into that besides he didn't really want to do it "but..its not what I want," he sighed "I guess I don't have a choice." he frowned then sat on the bed then looked up at astley, he blushed and looked away. he knew his father expected this soon.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff