Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Fruits Basket: Finding Our Way

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:22 pm
User Image

All profiles from "Fruits Basket: Finding Our Way" are held here.
The original roleplay is held here.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:30 pm

User Image
"Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else."
▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇
A promise made beneath the cherry blossom "Let's come here again next year."
We made sure many times, but it's still unfulfilled

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Yumiko and Yuichi Sohma
But I like to be called: Yumiko- Yumi, Miko, Usagi, Imouto. Yuichi- Yuu, Onii-san, Demon, etc.
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: Both sixteen. When I was born the doctor said I was a female and male
I'm always crushin' on: Both Straight
But for now I like: N/A
I usually am very: Yumiko-
Yumi is seen as the saint of the pair of twins. She has a gentle and strong personality despite her past. She is very sweet, loving and on occasions very stubborn. Yumi is a warm person and has a rather innocent personality, often getting embarrassed or flustered easily. She can be gracious, kind, and sensitive though she can be very dense to what is currently going on. She has a curious nature and is always dazing off into space, which causes her clumsy nature and tendency to forget small things. Yumi is known to ask questions that seem meaningless and not related to the current subject, though in truth they have more meaning than they seem. She is moody and a bit self-indulgent. Despite this, she is a very good friend and quite soft-spoken. She is very trusting and despite her denseness, she is very clever when it comes to the feelings of others.
Yuichi-
Yuchi is the demon of the set of twins, being the mischievous and playful one. He is the more boisterous one, as well as being very selfish, stubborn, and very immature. He always acts basically the same even when separated from Yumiko, though because she is no longer there to keep him company he see's no need to hold himself back. Yuichi can be rather childish and inconsiderate, not knowing how to interact with other people besides his sister since they both spent most of their lives only spending time with each other. They both, however, have a tendency to be honest, loyal, and bring confidence to others around them.

This is the role I play in this story of sorrow: Yumi- The Rabbit; Yuu- The Dog

ωнαт's ωɪтнɪn ɱʏ Lɪғє ≲≲≲

My Life So Far:
Yumiko and Yuichi were born a set of fraternal twins to one of the more distant branches of the Sohma family. Their parents Minase and and Daisuke, being very young and still unexperienced with the aspect of having a family, had estranged themselves from the Sohma family after they had found out that they were pregnant. Their parents had been against their being together from the start, but they had not heeded their warnings and they eloped. Being still very young and without much money, Daisuke got a job as a construction worker, the only job he could get despite it's low pay. For a while, they managed to get by and lived happily, anxious for their baby to be born so the could have a real family. When the found they were to have twins instead, they became rather nervous. They could barely get by on their own and with an upcoming baby, so another would be quite expensive. Daisuke began working longer hours, more and more stress beginning to build on him as he struggled to make money to feed his wife, the two children within her, and himself. When the twins were born, they didn't know how to react. Minase and Daisuke were on the edge of emotional breakdowns, with both their children being born zodiacs and hardly any income coming in, they had no choice but to give the children up. It hadn't helped that their mother was absolutely disgusted with the fact that their children were born as what she called "freakish monsters".

The twins were taken to the Sohma Estate and their mother, having broken down from emotional stress, had her memories erased. Daisuke kept his memories, his love, though small, still remaining for his children. The two were raised by their grandparents, on their fathers side. Despite the solemn and cold relationship with their Daisuke, they treated the two like close members of the family and welcomed them with open arms. Their father would often come to visit them, though the visits weren't very long. He would often bring them gifts and clothes in order to express that he still cared. The visits, though, shortened over the years. Their father had gotten a better paying job and their mother had become pregnant with a boy, one who has absolutely no idea about them. Soon their father had stopped visiting, only coming every few months or so to give a check to the Sohma family for taking care of them, or to have a very awkward conversation with the two about how much they'd grown or how they looked so much like their parents.

The twins soon became withdrawn, they had already lost one parent due to her own disgust of them, and it hurt to lose another. It hadn't helped that Yuichi had started to become a bit rebellious, often getting into fights and playing pranks on others. Yumiko was a sensitive child and was seen as a baby-cry. Due to this, the twins didn't make many friends and if they did, it didn't last very long. Her brother would often tell her "Who cares? We're better off alone." or "It doesn't matter, as long as we're together everything will be alright." Soon enough, the twins began to believe this themselves and shut the rest of the world out. They saw no need to even talk to other children and played by themselves in order to occupy their time. Despite their grandparents tries to be close to the two, all their attempts seemed to fail. Life began to seem better off without other people.

Other children would think the twins believed they were too good for others, especially since they were members of the Sohma family, one of the biggest families in Sakura, Japan. Yumiko was a baby-cry as a child, often tripping her own two feet or crying whenever her brother wasn't be her side. Because of this, she was constantly bullied by those around her, being teased and made fun. It was this that caused her brother to be so over-protective of her, and kept others from trying to get close to her. He even pushed away family members, honestly believing that befriending others would only result in pain. Even now the twins still shut everyone out besides themselves and the occasional family member.

Extra! Extra!:
Yumiko has a strong fear of insects as well thunder, often freaking out or throwing a breaking out in tears if she comes close to either or. Yuichi has a strong sister complex and his biggest fear is loosing her, though he does have a small fear for tight spaces; having been claustrophobic since childhood. Yumiko's hobbies include: cooking, cleaning, and art. Yuichi's hobbies include: video games, pranking others, reading and writing. Despite Yuichi's love of reading in writing, he has a very deep dislike towards school and is doing badly in most of his grades, having a C and below average, while his sister is acing all of her classes except English.

≳≳≳ ωнαт's ωɪтнɪn ɱʏ нєαʀт...
The Tunes My Heart Plays:
Bleach- We
Bleach- Funny Days
Coldplay- Talk

What I ɭσѵе... :
Yumi-
Food, in general.
Cooking and cleaning.
Yuichi
Helping others
Yuu-
Spicy Foods
Video Games
Yumiko
Messing with others
What I нɑτє... :
Yumi-
Liars
Bullies
Those who mess with her brother
Being called a baby-cry
Yuu-
Those who hurt or mess with his sister
Awkward moments
Those with no sense of humor
Lairs

You, me, and the cherry blossom weather is recreated softly in the wind
Are you looking at it from somewhere? That same pink sky from that day?

truewildchild

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:15 pm

User Image
"Only the Bond last forever..."

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Yukana Kaede Sohma
But I like to be called: Kana
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: 15 When I was born the doctor said I was a Female
I'm always crushin' on: Boys.
But for now I like: Yuichi
I usually am very: Yukana is childish. Whenever something is not done her way, things get messy. She likes to keep her zodiac close and hates it when they ignore her. Even if they do, she still feels lonely, like they do not truly love her and that terrifies & infuriates her.
This is the role I play in this story of sorrow: Goddess

My Life So Far:
When she was first born, Yukana wasn't suspected of being the God of the zodiac. However, when she became sick all the time, the family began to suspect that she was. They were proved correct when she was introduced to one of the zodiac, and that one started to cry without warning or reason--a sign that she was the god. Her mother and father left her at the main estate, not wanting a sick child that would just die young. They moved to another country, where they could start their family over with a healthy child. They only ever returned to flaunt their status as the parents of the the head of the family.
She herself had no idea of her fate. Yukana was told she simply had a weak immune system and that was it. But one night she overheard a couple of maids talking. "Oh, it's so sad knowing Miss Kana will die so young." she heard one say. "I know...Her poor parents, they couldn't bear watching their little girl wither away..." Yukana, once a cheerful girl with a smile for everyone, changed. She withdrew. She only ever showed affection for the zodiac. Everyone else, she treated them with cold indifference. As her health worsened, so did her mind...

Extra! Extra!:
Her biggest fear is dying alone. She does not want the others to leave her like her parents did. She does not like interacting with others outside of the family and prefers sitting in her private study, reading books all day.

The Day the Whole World Went Away//Nine Inch Nails
The Noose//A Perfect Circle
Still Doll//Kanon Wakeshima

What I ɭσѵе... :
Reading
The Zodiac
Candy
Stuffed Animals
What I нɑτє... :
Her parents
Outsiders
Spicy food
Hospitals and anything to do with them

La Reine Rose Noire

User Image
"It can't rain all the time."

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Yumemi Ringo Tomomiya
But I like to be called: Yume
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: 15 When I was born the doctor said I was a Girl
I'm always crushin' on: Guys
But for now I like: No one at the moment
I usually am very: Yumemi is kind to most people she meets, always offering a kind word to those around her. She is patient, but even she has her limits. She has a tendency to space out, and receives low to average grades. Many think she is an idiot because of this, but that is not so; she would have top marks if she paid attention.
This is the role I play in this story of sorrow: Onigiri

My Life So Far:
Yumemi was born to a carpenter and a maid in the Sohma household. She spent most her afternoons after school with her mother at the main Sohma estate, many times sneaking off from the watchful gaze of the head maid to visit Yukana. She and Yukana were best friends when they were younger. Yumemi would bring her things to cheer her up whenever she was sick (which was awesome) and played indoor games that wouldn't agitate Yukana's condition. Yumemi was never allowed to interact with some of the other Sohma kids, being told that they had a special condition too. No one ever told her the details.
Then one day, Yukana changed. She would no longer let Yumemi see her, or even let her into the estate. Worried, she started sneaking in through an old service entrance the servants had forgotten about long ago, and spied on her friend. She couldn't do more than that though. But recently, her mother persuaded the head maid and Yukana to let Yumemi be a maid, with restricted access to certain parts of the household.

Extra! Extra!:
Yumemi has a fear of snakes. She was bitten once, and nearly died, and still has nightmares about it. She loves to sing, and is in her school's choir. Her favorite hobby though, is to videotape random people when their guard is down.

Running Up That Hill//Placebo
What I ɭσѵе... :
Baby ducks
Singing
Swimming
Videotaping strangers
What I нɑτє... :
Getting bad grades
Headaches
Sour stuff
Snakes

La Reine Rose Noire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:46 pm

User Image
"I like to think that evil doesn't really exist. That 'evil' is just a perspective of every person."

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Kaori Sohma
But I like to be called: Kai
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: 15 When I was born the doctor said I was a female
I'm always crushin' on: straight
But for now I like: n/a
I usually am very: Kaori likes to talk about everything and anything, her mind isn't limited to comfort or anything like that. She is a little oblivious to others feelings sometimes especially when she is talking about something sensitive to them. But her feelings are often hurt by little things, but she often instantly jokes off about them to stop it from hurting her to much. Even if the little things hurt her feelings, if something is said that really upsets her, such as someone mocking her mother she shows a temper and may start yelling and throwing things about in her blind rage. But just as quickly as her temper starts it may end abruptly and she may simply say sorry and leave to deal with her embarrassment.
This is the role I play in this story of sorrow: The tiger

My Life So Far:
Kaori's father was not the man who saw himself as a father, especially when he was only twenty years old just trying to have fun outside of the house. Going out to collage parties, drinking, smoking anything that he wanted to do. He was reckless even with Kaori's mother. The first night the met they had slept together and the two later called each other just to see how they were both doing in there every day lives. But that one night had later changed their relationship when Kaori's mother had discovered her pregnancy she had told Kaori's father and he was utterly at a lost. He knew he was not ready to be involved in a relationship like that and to have a baby. So he went out and told Kaori's mother, and she understood because she had felt the same way. But she would not be giving up her baby just because she felt like she was not ready, it was her mistake and she would live up to it. Months later, though prematurely Kaori was born, her mother was utterly thrilled even when Kaori's father held her and she turned into a baby tiger.

She loved her Kaori more than life itself, even her father had felt the unconditional love a parent feels for a child. Though later this love proved to be a big problem for Kaori, as the years went by her parents fought about her. How her father had little time to spend with her, that her mother hogged her from her father. Her mother insisted that they were not married and had nothing to do with one another and she had the choice to keep Kaori or not. This escalated and eventually went to Court, leaving Kaori with a huge decision. The choice between the women she loved more than life itself, or the man she loved more than life itself. When the question came to her Kaori just sat there for a long time before she asked about living at the Sohma house instead. Deciding that if she could not have both of her parents, then she would have neither.

Extra! Extra!:
Kaori is a ambitious, meaning she can fully use both her hands for anything. Such as writing, using a baseball bat, throwing anything involving a dominant hand. Also Kaori is terrified of being trapped, even when someone is fooling around and someone lays on her arm she goes into a panic. She also has an intense fear of Balloons. Along with her strange fears, Kaori has Separation Anxiety Disorder, it isn't a serious case she is just often anxious when people leave her or whenever she's alone.

Hero/Heroin Cover By justin Robinett and Micheal Henry
Airplanes/Brick by Boring Brick By Justin Robinett and Micheal Henry
Let it be by The Beatles

What I ɭσѵе... :
Singing
Origami
Cooking
Video Games
What I нɑτє... :
Balloons
Spicy food
Heights
Being alone

The Invisable spaz

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:40 pm
User Image
❝ I have no need to be pleasant to those that annoys me. ❞

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Takano Sakurai Sohma
But I like to be called: Taka. Sometime Taka-chi by his friends, done so mostly in jest.
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: Twenty-five When I was born the doctor said I was a Boy
I'm always crushin' on: the girls
But for now I like: No one at the moment.
I usually am very: Takano is seemingly a very laid-back person. He is seen as a level-headed, kind man and is often thought of as a mature, patient, and quiet person. However, when annoyed or angered, he can be loud when need be as well as being somewhat brash and straightforward, of which many will say that he is honest to the point of being insulting. He is not the sort to honeycoat things for the sake of another person's feelings. Because of this, it gets him into many trouble, especially with the ladies. Takano is competitive and loves a good challenge as well, especially those that can keep him from being bored. You could say that he is thrill seeker and can be rather scary when he has mind set on something as he will push himself to the extreme in order to get things done. Takano is also a very independent man with a charismatic nature. Though with a rather intimidating appearance, people find it somewhat hard to try and get to know him. However, it is very rewarding when they do come to understand Takano's personality and will soon learn that being in his favor is far better than be an enemy of his. Despite his thug like appearances, he's a very considerate guy who doesn't mind helping those in need.
This is the role I play in this story of sorrow: Dragon

My Life So Far:
Although a Sohma, Takano is the successor to the fifth generation Sakurai-soke, one of the most powerful yakuza group in Japan. How this all came about was due to his father, Toushiro Sohma, when he fell in love with his mother, Mitsuki Sakurai, daughter to the head of the Sakurai-soke. It was a sad tale wrought with nothing but misfortune as the Sohma family forbid the relationship. The Sohma had no wish to get mixed up with such an 'uncivilized' group filled with nothing but thugs and delinquents. The bloody world of the yakuza was not something they want for their child. His father would have none of it though and in the end, was disown by the Sohma family. Although born into the world of the yakuza, Mitsuki Sakurai was a passionate and kind person and cared not at all for his father's disowned status. She loved him dearly and that was all that mattered to her. She and her yakuza family accepted Toushiro into their circle, and not so long after that, they married. At the time, they had thought that all was good. They would be together forever, living happily side by side. However, upon the birth of their two month premature child, misfortune fell upon the loving couple.

Unknown of the Sohma curse, Mitsuki endured quite a shock when her child turned into an animal. Upon hugging him, his sudden change caused his mother to immediately drop him as she screamed in hysteria, her mind basically enduring a mental relapse as she was unable to comprehend what was happening before her. That day scarred her deeply as the sight of his cursed form nearly destroyed her mind. The happy family she had once dreamed of was ruin and she blamed everything on 'that child' and could only every look upon him with contempt and hatred. Since Takano's birth, she distanced herself from the family, always staying locked in her room. Her health deteriorate and not long after that, passed away. Sadden at the lost of his wife, Toushiro could not find it in him to be mad at his son and accepted him wholeheartedly. He knew of the cursed as he was a Sohma after all. His grandfather, head of the Sakurai-soke was accepting of it as well. However, the changed done upon Mitsuki along with her death could never be undone and he pitied that. Nonetheless, Toushiro and the people of the Sakurai-soke raised the child with as much love as a yakuza family could.

Now because of Takano's birth and his status as a member of the Zodiac, he and his father were accepted back into the Sohma family, much to his father's annoyance anyway. It was a must though as the curse was not something to take lightly. Although he and his yakuza family were not very well welcomed by the Sohma family, they had no choice but to try and get along with one another. Takano did not care much for the Sohma though and when given a choice to live within the Sohma main estate, he decline, choosing the Sakurai-soke over them. However, he will come when summon by the God, the Sohma head, paying his respect to the other mostly due to the bonds of their curse.

Between his yakuza life and the curse, growing up was somewhat hard for the young Takano. As his grandfather had no sons, Takano was raised to be the next leader. In effect, most people see him as a very intimidating person and he has few friends outside of the Sakurai-soke because of it. The curse was just an added bonus of misfortune for Takano but he endured it all and tried his best to live a happy and positive life. He didn't have to worry about his curse much when being with the soke though as the there were no females among the soke. Although he was to be the head of the Sakurai-soke one day, Takano also has the dream of becoming a doctor. His grandfather, still living healthy and strong at the time, allowed him to do as he please on the promise that when the need arises, he will put his yakuza family as top priority. Agreeing, Takano happily spent most of his younger years studying to earn his doctorate degree. As a fast learner, it didn't take him long. However, his dream was short live when his grandfather fell ill and Takano was made the next head of the Sakurai-soke. Only twenty-one at the time, he had a lot of responsibility thrust upon him, one to the soke and the other to Sohma's. Nonetheless, Takano continues on, taking on any challenge that comes his way.

Extra! Extra!:
He has tattoos on both arms, and a piercing on his right ear as well as a few scars here and there on his body. As a yakuza, its quite natural he gets into fights pretty often.

Tears into wine - Billy Talent
Speak of the Devil - Sum41

What I ɭσѵе... :
Reading
Fighting
Sleeping
Smoking
What I нɑτє... :
Clingy people
Dishonesty
Spicy food
Betrayals

Gandering Fool

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:39 am

User Image
"A Slip of the foot you may soon recover,but a slip of the tounge you may never get over"

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Desiray Siren Sohma
But I like to be called: Dez or Dezy or Sleepy(Since she sleeps alot)
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: 18 When I was born the doctor said I was a Female
I'm always crushin' on: Heterosexual(straight)
But for now I like: (Crush)
I usually am very: Cheerful,quiet if bothered by something,loyal,Friendly,can be sarcastic and blunt at times,energetic,kind,innocent,and funny
This is the role I play in this story of sorrow: Horse

My Life So Far:
Desiray was dropped of at the god's house,because her parents couldn't handle the stress.They live on the Land around the bing house,but never really speak to her.They don't turn away like she is some kind of freak or nothing,they just don't want anythign to do with her,especailly since they have another child now.Desiray of course doesn't mind.She always has her head up no matter what life throws at her.Positive Energy,mean Positive things,that's something she always says,but behind the mask of smiles lies pain and anger,but she just bottles it all up inside her heart.On top of all that she has alot of admirers that always seems to shout about how Cute she is. With all that eEnergy and tends to ask her out alot,sometimes she goes,and sometimes she turns them down only to be careful about the whole zodaic thing of course.Desiray is kind to the 'god(des)' though sometimes she wish,that there was omething she could do to help her,get better,so she won't have to be so creul to others.
Extra! Extra!:
IS very good at Fighting thanks to classes and hard work.She also likes dancing and painting which she is very good at and is talented in playing intruments and often does play them.She is Claustrophobic and has a fear of clowns.

My Hands//Leona Lewis
Kiss my eyes and Lay me two sleep(presong)-AFI

What I ɭσѵе... :
Cheering up others
Dancing
Sweets
Listening to music
What I нɑτє... :
Sea food
being lied to
Being told to shut up
Seeing others in pain

roro456

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image
"No matter what you say, No matter what you do, You can't stop me!"

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Yoru Sohma
But I like to be called: Just Yoru please
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: Seventeen, but I will be eighteen in a few weeks When I was born the doctor said I was a Male
I'm always crushin' on: Girls
But for now I like: Well, no one rally gives me the time of day.
I usually am very: Short tempered, Protective, and Blunt. I will tell people whats on my mind without a second thought.
This is the role I play in this story of sorrow: The cat

My Life So Far:
Well according to most people, my mother and father were quite happy before I was born. They were joyful and kind. When they found out they were having a kid, well they wanted a girl. So I was a disappointment to them in two ways. 1: I was a boy and 2: I was the cat in our little family. My mother never smiled my entire life. She would just go about her regular thing and my father hated my guts. He gave me regular beatings, and tried to scare me out of the house.

15 years passed and he finally had enough. My father sent me to live with the head family, witch looked down upon my entire being, as if I was a mistake or some piece of trash. I live in an abandoned building, well technically I still live at the head house, but I spend all my time at the abandoned building.

Extra! Extra!:
I know this might sound weird but I have a huge fear of squid. I know it's sad and all, but they grow bigger than a submarine and they have beaks...It's really freaky.

The Game, Tear Away, 21st Century Breakdown
What I ɭσѵе... :
Music
The beach
Ice cream
Video games
What I нɑτє... :
The Rat
Pop music
Glitter
Windy weather

Nano Code

User Image
"Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why they call it the present."

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Hikari Sakura Natsumi
But I like to be called: Hikari please...
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: Sixteen When I was born the doctor said I was a Female
I'm always crushin' on: Guys so that makes me straight.
But for now I like: No one...So far
I usually am very: Random, A total daydreamer, curious, and forgiving.

My Life So Far:
On a rainy day, within the first week of spring a blonde baby was born. Her mother and father named her Hikari. The girl grew up like any child. Went to preschool, then so on and so forth. But when she went to middle school the blonde got braces and grew a love for Anime and RP's. Hikari was an outcast and a reject. She would daydream about being loved, and having a cheesy romance like the ones in her anime's and manga's. By high school she lost the braces, and her parents got a divorce. It tore her apart and she had to choose between her father or mother. A week later her mother said something that made her shocked. "Stay with your father and leave forever." Hikari went with her dad and moved here.

On a regular basis at school she heard about a rich family called the Sohma's and how all of the men were handsome and the woman were beautiful. Hikari would pass by the large estate on her walk home every day, always wondering what laid behind the wall that separated them from the rest of the world. Her father left for a business trip on the last day of school, leaving Hikari alone and bored out of her mind. Now that it's summer Hikari is determined to find out what lies behind that wall. But most likely that will never happen, but a girl can dream.

Extra! Extra!:
I'm pretty good at playing the base and drums.

Jumper-Third eye blind
Semi-Charmed Life-Third eye blind
What if-Coldplay

What I ɭσѵе... :
Anime
Pizza
Cheesy romance
Ice cream
What I нɑτє... :
Glitter
Jerks
Pain
Rejection

Nano Code

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:14 am

User Image
"Damn Cat. Why do you pick fights with me?!"

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Miko Ari Sohma
But I like to be called: Ari
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: Sixteen When I was born the doctor said I was a Female
I'm always crushin' on: Guys
But for now I like: No one Yet
I usually am very: temperamental, quite, protective, serious, Caring
This is the role I play in this story of sorrow: Rat

My Life So Far:
Miko was born as the Rat in the zodiac. She was welcomed into the family without any hesitation. She doesn't understand why but accepted it anyways. He mother and father lets her live at the Sohma Estate because they are always on business trips out in different area;s of the world. Miko dislikes the Cat of the Zodiac because they always argue over pointless things in her mind but she goes along with it anyways. Miko mainly wants to be able to stay around the normal kids and become their friends unlike when she was a child. She remembers the day perfectly well when she made her first friend and lost that friend on the same day.
Extra! Extra!:
She has a hobby of Singing and Writing. She can play the guitar.

This Is War// 30 Seconds To Mars
Animal I Have Become// Three Days Grace

What I ɭσѵе... :
Music
Sweets
Rain
Nighttime
What I нɑτє... :
Snow
The Cat
Bugs
Annoying People

Bravery-Homunculus

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:37 pm

User Image
"Conceal me with your gentle lies."

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Matthew Meas
But I like to be called: Mattie
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: 16 When I was born the doctor said I was a male
I'm always crushin' on: Pansexual
But for now I like: n/a
I usually am very: Matthew is a spacious type of person, he is likable and many people talk to him, but they sometimes find him weird. He never looks at a person when he talks to them, and usually he is spacing out when he does. When he gets into these moods he can be very wise, and usually people come to him to ask advice. But sometimes people make the mistake of contradicting him, or fighting against his advice, which annoys him beyond belief. He can stand the irritation but sometimes he snaps at the person and leaves to calm his nerves with Meditation.

My Life So Far:
Matthew lived with his family of three for a long time, his mother being his main caretaker after being diagnosed with epilepsy and he was fine with that. His mother being someone he truly treasured, even when she went into her 'moods.' It wasn't that she meant to yell and sometimes beat Matthew, but because of her seizures she at times would become so confused she would lose her mind for a while. Luckily Matthew had his older brother to save him most of the time by getting someone from near by to bring her back to sanity. Finally finding a good combination of medicine his mother was able to keep herself under control. Expecting everything to go smoothly Matthew continued to grow older only to notice yet another sort abuse. Though this time it involved his brother and his father. Since Matthew was so little he was never yelled at unless he had a tantrum.

As for his brother, he was always yelled at, luckily never actually hit or beaten, but still the mental abuse took its toll on his brother. So Matthew tried his best to keep his brother happy, even though it sometimes made things worse for him, especially if he was distracted from doing something because of Matthew. It wasn't until Matthew was eleven that he finally understood why his brother always tried to ignore him when he also became a subject of the mental abuse. Being called worthless, useless, loser, mistake terrible things that always made Matthew cry. Falling into a constant depressing Matthew's brother introduced Meditation to his brother to help him cope with the abuse and the two engaged into their new values as people. Meditation, calm breathing, and wisdom, he had been able to keep it up for a long time. At least until his brother had moved out and the mental abuse took a turn for the worse, and it continued to be more brutal, and Matthew found himself falling down into depressing that even meditation couldn't save.

He had even thought about hurting himself to help deal with his mental scarring deciding that burning his arms would be his best bet until he had lost his best friend to suicide. They had been childhood friends and Matthew could not even notice what had been going on. She was such a sweet girl, and he would go as far to say that he loved her more than a friend. Feeling bad, and slipping into a bigger depressing, Matthew pledged that he would never be selfish like he was before. He would help everyone else before himself.

Extra! Extra!:
Matthew even though did not hurt himself to bad, he still has burn marks on his wrist where he has his wrist band. Also his best friend had been his friend since he was six years old and often helped him through the mental abuse. But Matthew did not know that her father had been molesting her since the time they had met.

Goodbye My almost Lover By A Fine Frenzy
Yesterday By The Beatles

What I ɭσѵе... :
meditation
Poki
Anime
Baseball
What I нɑτє... :
Fire
Loud noises
His father
Contradiction

The Invisable Spaz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:23 pm

User Image
"We came to Party Rock. Everybody, it's on."

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Purinsesu Lin Sohma
But I like to be called: Princess or Sesu.
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: 24 When I was born the doctor said I was a Chic.
I'm always crushin' on: Hot Guys.
But for now I like: No one.
I usually am very: cool and collected. She has this air about her that attracts people. But she is also fierce, and a bit snippy. She loves to talk and socialize. Sesu is someone you would come to for a good chat or gossip. She is terribly stubborn, and hates not being in control. Purinsesu is not afraid to tell the truth. She is a very frank person. She also has a bigger bite than bark. She doesn't brag about her abilities, but would rather show you. Sesu is a total party animal. She loves to just cut loose, have fun, and chill.
This is the role I play in this story of sorrow: The Snake.

My Life So Far:
Purinsesu was born to a Sohma and an outsider. This Sohma, though, was not one of the curse. Her father knew of it, of course, but was not apart of it. He personally hated the curse. His sister had been a past God, and only lived to be seventeen before dying. He didn't want this to be brought down on his daughter, and it horrified him when he held her and she turned into a Snake. Not only had his wish not come true, but his wife had not made it out of labor. Despite everything, he still loved his little princess with all his heart. He raised her on the Sohma Main Estate. When she was about fourteen, they moved out into a big, lone house on the edge of the city.

Sesu had a nice, as-normal-as-possible childhood. When she got into school, she always went to an all girl school. But by the time she was in high school, she decided she could handle a both gender school. She was always careful, and never changed once during her four years there. During those years, Sesu became a partier. She always held parties, and went to them. She always wished that they had some sort of club that her and her friends to go to. For college, she just went to a local place, majoring in fashion and design. She didn't know why she chose that major, for she never used it. As soon as she got back, she started up her own clubs. Now, they are an absolute hit. The club is called The Flipside. The 21 and under half has been nicknamed Mizz, and the legit bar and club was nicknamed Chrome. Sesu couldn't be more happy with her job, and her life. The curse has never really bothered her.

Extra! Extra!:
Purinsesu's Flipside has been open for two years. During the day, they play as a cafe, but at night become dance clubs. She loves to dance. Sesu also a slight drinking problem, but it's not too major.

Blow // Kesha
Buzzin // Mann
Shots // LMFAO

What I ɭσѵе... :
Partying
Music
Dancing
Drinking
What I нɑτє... :
Assholes
Silence
Awkward Moments
Being Bored

Princess of Melodies

User Image
"It's funny how the table turns."

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Hiro Shang Sohma
But I like to be called: Hiro or Hi-chan.
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: 19 When I was born the doctor said I was a Guy.
I'm always crushin' on: Girls.
But for now I like: No one special.
I usually am very: distant. He is always the mysterious one. He doesn't talk much, but when he does, it is normally something with great meaning and wisdom behind it. He likes to help people with problems. Hiro looks intimidating, but doesn't really act it. He is just abnormally tall and buff. His anger is something you never want to see. Hiro normally can get so angry that he will black out and go on rampages, and never remembers what he did during those black outs. He hates it, for the slightest thing can tip him over the edge. That is why he stays away from people, on the side, because he doesn't want to blow up.
This is the role I play in this story of sorrow: Ox

My Life So Far:
Hiro was father was the Sohma out of his parents. So when he was born, his mother did freak out about him changing, but didn't hate him. She actually embraced it, thinking he was some gift from God. His father, though, couldn't of been more upset that he was cursed. As Hiro got older, his father got more into drugs and alcohol and the gist. When Hiro was eight, his father started beating him and his mother. His father told him he deserved it, and at the time, he believed it. He took the beatings like an animal.

After years of the abuse, the Sohma family tried to intervine, saying they wanted Hiro on the main estate, but his father refused. When Hiro was sixteen, he finally cracked. His first black out ever, and he almost killed his father and mother. His father had punched his mother hard, and then Hiro thought he passed out. But it turns out he really grabbed a kitchen knife, and tried to stab his father. He succeeded, but not without cutting his mother too. When he woke up, he was in the hospital. His father was put in jail, and Hiro was nearly put in juvie, but then it was found out he had a mental condition, and they let him go. Ever since, he has only had two other black outs, but nothing to serious has happened. He still hates himself, and refuses to go to college for he believes he cannot be trusted to live alone. He lives with his mother in a seperate house on the main estate.

Extra! Extra!:
Hiro plays the guitar, and is amazing at it. He is also a body-builder, and played football in high school. He loves to rock out to his music.

Alone // Bullet For My Valentine
Second & Sebring // Of Mice & Men

What I ɭσѵе... :
Music
My Guitar
Football
My Mother
What I нɑτє... :
Medication
Being Angry
Black Outs
My Father

Princess of Melodies

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:01 pm

User Image
"There are two types of people in this world; those who make dust, and those who eat it."

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Arisa Mizuka Sohma
But I like to be called: Aa-chan
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: Twenty-Two When I was born the doctor said I was a Female
I'm always crushin' on: Manly Men! (Straight)
But for now I like: Psh! What? Pft! No! Noo! (Takano)
I usually am very: Arisa is, if nothing else, a tinkerer. She needs to be moving her hands in some way, whether it's taking apart her pen over and over again, or building small little machines It's hard for her to sit still for more than a few minutes, her entire being seeming to burst with energy. When she gets an idea for something, she'll stop whatever she's doing and start to make it right then and there. And if she can't, she'll at least sketch it out so she doesn't forget. She's dedicated, and doesn't like to give up on her projects. That is, until something else inspires her. There are more than a few projects laying around her apartment half-finished. She's a bright girl, a lot smarter than she looks. Mostly mechanical things (math, sciense, machinery), but she's clever, too, and inovative. However, Arisa is well known for her pride. She has a tendency to look down on others, and always thinks she's right. When proven wrong, however, she'll either lash out violently, or sulk for a few days. She's as stubborn as they come, never backing down when challenged. Though easily angered, it doesn't take much time for her to calm down again. When it comes to matters of the heart, Arisa can be quiet confused. She doesn't really know how to act around the one she fancies, and often comes off as strange or ill-tempered, as she's likely to get flustered quickly and snap at them in frustration from her feelings. She does have her moment, however, when that deceptively large brain of hers comes up with some sort of profound wisdom to say or action to do that leaves a surprising good impression on others. But for the most part, Arisa is simply a happy girl with insatiably need to create, a large ego, and a confused heart.
This is the role I play in this story of sorrow: Monkey

My Life So Far:
Arisa never knew her mother. The woman died in childbirth. Just as well, her father always said. She wouldn't have accepted Arisa anyways, not with the curse. Her father, a Sohma, raised her single handedly, though at a distance. It wasn't as if he didn't love her, in fact he did very much, but he felt more like a distant uncle than her own father. They hardly ever did things together, hardly spoke moer than needed, and meals were almost always eaten seperately. They got along well enough, but Arisa never had that love a child got from their parents. They never had that connection. Her father, a simple businessman, worked most of the day, and came home in the late evening. He was usually tired, and didn't pay much attention to his daughter. Which was fine. Arisa had learned to take care of herself in the early years, as she was always a bit uncomfortable asking for her father's assistance.

Entering her teen years, Arisa attended an all-girls school, on account of the curse. It was fun, she had to admit, but her personality made it a bit difficult to make friends. She didn't ever rely on anyone for anything, as she'd never had to before. And her pride was a little less than flattering. But, over the years, she did gain a few friends, making her more socialable.

Besides being cursed, life was pretty normal for Arisa. She picked up her tinkering habbit around age fourteen. IT started small, from paper go-karts to model planes. As she aged, her creations got more complicated, ranging from a device to make her ceral to one that fed her cat, Yue, whenever she got hungry. She spent the majority of her time holed up in her room, building things. In time, she started to enter contests, often winning, only building her ego up little by little. Of course, the main house wasn't too pleased with a Zodiac member just flaunting about like that, so they severely limited her participation. But still, she was allowed two a year, of which she made the best of, pulling out all the stops. Her room is lined with trophies form her victories.

Once she reached eightteen, her father decided it would be best if she found her own place. Of course, this idea was presented in a very 'here-are-the-facts-please-consider-them' sort of way, without all the fatherly advice, but still, Arisa agreed. She moved out a year later, finding a lovely little apartment just downtown from another certain character. More than once she's walked home and spotted a shady looking character on the way. But the yakuza weren't so bad, so long as you stayed out of their way. She got a job as a mechanic at a nearby shop (a great job, since she loved to build things) but is seriously reconsidering going back to school. In the mean time, she's just trying to get by without completely exposing her secret, and hopefully living a peaceful, happy life.

Extra! Extra!:
Other than being an exceptional craftswoman, Arisa is a good cook and loves experimenting with new recipies. She and her orange tabby cat, Yue, live together still, testing her new concoctions. Also, she's quite fearful of heights, the reason her apartment is on the first floor.

Disgusting - Ke$ha
What I ɭσѵе... :
Building Things
Being Right
Cooking
Winning
What I нɑτє... :
Being Beaten
Heights
When Something Doesn't Work...
Grape Juice

Reku1495

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:43 pm

User Image
"There is strength in weakness, a light in the dark."

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Kanako and Hoshi Sohma
But I like to be called: Kana-san and Shi-san
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: twenty When I was born the doctor said I was a female and male
I'm always crushin' on: Kana is straight, but Hoshi is undecided
But for now I like: we will not tell our secrets!
I usually am very: They both have their strengths and weaknesses, and when in doubt will lean upon one another for support. Kana, though confident in who she is as a person and sure of her abilities, is actually insecure of her looks. She knows that she's beautiful, and that's the thing that bothers her. She's a strong person, and won't break down in front of anyone but Hoshi, who always knows what to say to make her feel better. How to make himself feel better though, is something he doesn't know. He's not sure of who he is in this world yet, which is caused by his sexuality. He can't quite decide whether he likes men or women, but finds himself more drawn to males, which weirds him out. Hoshi is usually soft-spoken, where on the flip side his sister Kana is loud and bouncy. Both can be upset easily, but only Hoshi ever shows it, where as Kanako will laugh things off, or walk away. They're compassionate people, and a bit clingy to one another.
This is the role I play in this story of sorrow: the rooster and the sheep

My Life So Far:
In the family's eyes, their mother was nothing. She was a maid, hired by their father to clean up his house. She seemed to be nothing to him too, because he had no problem forcing himself upon her, and then taking away the babies that were the result. When she announced her pregnancy to him, he made her go through it all on her own, only taking an interest when news reached him that his children were part of the zodiac. He took the children into his custody and then asked for her memory to be erased, no one even knew her name, and never would. He didn't even raise Kanoko and Hoshi, other Sohmas did, he was too busy running his failing business. He always favored Hoshi, his prized son and future heir, and was pleased with how intelligent Hoshi turned out to be. The only thing he praised his daughter on was her looks, which he utilized by putting her into modeling, and she soon grew a complex. When their father died of a heart attack, they were eleven, and neither was too upset to see him go, Kana the least of all for she resented him. They had the rest of the family, and each other, to lean on. They grew up strong people, the people that they are today, and they're glad they didn't have their father looming over them any longer than he was.
Extra! Extra!:
Both Hoshi and Kanako are models, but Hoshi only does it because Kana requested he keep her company. They are constantly asked if they are dating, because they are so close, and it makes them laugh every time.

Powdery Snow
Breathe
Perfect Liar

What I ɭσѵе... :
K: drinking tea, reading novels
K: Shi-san, spring time
H: Kana-chan, baking cookies
H: bookstores, doing math
What I нɑτє... :
K: our father, anything school related
K: injustice, the cold
H: Kana-chan's insecurity, being soaked by rain
H: being unsure of something, people upsetting Kana-chan

Cadenza of the Heart

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash