Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Tybalt's Plot Thread [OPEN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:45 pm
т y в α l т ' s - ρ l o т - т н я є α d

Welcome Tybalt's plot thread. If you want to read up more on Tybalt, just
click the banner below. 'Cause I'm too lazy to add much more in here. |D

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image

User ImageName: Tybalt ( Latin for "he who sees" )
Nicknames: Ty ( any others I'll leave for everyone else to decide )

Physical Description
Height: 5'7"
Weight: I don't know..? How much does a ghost weigh?
Eye Colour: Ghostly Blue ( glowing )
Hair Colour/Style: Black, shaggy/disheveled
Skin Colour: Black
Extra: His teeth are pointed, he has dog ears and tail, the tail going wispy at the tip.

Faction/Race Ghost/Black Dog

ρ є я s o и α l ι т y

Tybalt is a mischievous person by nature; interested in only keeping himself amused and willing to use others to his advantage. He's rarely interested in helping others out of the goodness of his heart, unless the matter interests him. Not to say that he's a complete jerk. On the contrary, Tybalt is actually quite friendly and easy to approach. He's just not interested in wasting his time to help out others he doesn't know. Especially if it's going to be a hassle. Though perhaps if you're one of his few friends he'll reconsider this.

Another problem Tybalt has is his tendency to get in trouble. This happens a lot. Whether it's pulling a prank on someone, breaking certain rules, skipping out on classes, or failing to provide required homework assignments---Tybalt will do it. Which never really ends well...

Though for all his faults, like everyone, Tybalt has one good quality. His loyalty. If you manage to become his friend, he will stick by you no matter what kind of crap you might get yourself into.

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image

FEAR: Not Alone - Through fear, Tybalt is capable of creating a pack of spectral dog illusions. Though they are not physically harmful in anyway ( except maybe a stinging sensation on contact ), they allow Tybalt to manipulate his opponents movements by herding/blocking his opponent and/or distracting them; causing the enemy attack to either fail or miss. However, the downside to this is that he has to concentrate quite a bit on the positions of his illusions, which results in leaving himself wide open for attack quite frequently throughout battle.

Natural Ability: Like most ghosts, Tybalt has the ability to fade into invisibility or disappear from sight.

Natural Form: Because his natural form is a black dog, Tybalt is able to return to his original form. In this form, he is roughly the size of a calf and is solid black in colour, save for his pale blue eyes. His form however, tends to 'leak', causing his fur to flow out into what seems like wisps of black smoke.

While in this form, the only sound that can be heard is the clicking of his nails against the ground. However, in the Halloween world ( and other worlds like the Halloween world ), Tybalt is still capable of speech.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:03 pm
User Image

Best Friends - Tybalt needs more friends. Apparently he's been making
more enemies than friends... I need to fix that. ;;;

Canine Buddies - Tybalt loves hanging around other canine students and
would love to become friends with them. His reasons for this is that he
feels that he can get along best with other dogs and that he can
understand them better than other species. So I'm looking for a lot more
of these if anyone is interested!

Enemies / Rivals - Because you can never have enough! Though there will
always be enough hate for Ren. BD

Role model - Tybalt needs someone to look up to, or come to for advice.
Or in some cases to just hit him when he's being an idiot.

+ More! Post any ideas you have in here!

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:42 pm
Plot thread is open!

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:41 am
*noms on*

I would love to toss out Jove for the position of friend/canine buddy, assuming Tybalt can forgive him for adopting such an annoying gryphon for an older brother. XD I can easily see Jove being pulled into mischief, he already gets in trouble in school for his frequent freaking-out episodes (despite generally being a good kid), so a little more trouble won't hurt him.  

Grey Dragon
Crew

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:44 pm
Grey Dragon
*noms on*

I would love to toss out Jove for the position of friend/canine buddy, assuming Tybalt can forgive him for adopting such an annoying gryphon for an older brother. XD I can easily see Jove being pulled into mischief, he already gets in trouble in school for his frequent freaking-out episodes (despite generally being a good kid), so a little more trouble won't hurt him.

/noms back <33

lol! I think Tybalt would enjoy having Jove as a fellow canine buddy! I think he's already happy to have met him and thankful that he helped him out. Though he probably will question his reasons for hanging around Ren XD

Aww! Tybalt will try not to get him into too much trouble. Try. |D

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:55 pm
I can offer either Tahki or Charlie or both : 3 For what ever.

Might be fun with Tahki since he doesn't seem found of gryphon kind. She's an arctic gryphon but still a gryphon none the less x D  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:09 pm
Chobi_Chocobo
I can offer either Tahki or Charlie or both : 3 For what ever.

Might be fun with Tahki since he doesn't seem found of gryphon kind. She's an arctic gryphon but still a gryphon none the less x D

Awesome! I love both Tahki and Charlie! * v * <33
I'd definitely be up for some role-play with either, whenever you want. :'D

lol I have a feeling there will be a bit of distrust at the beginning with Tahki, but he'll probably start to like her more when he gets to know her better. Unless of course she's anything like Ren and makes fun of his height! XD

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:13 pm
x D SWEET! Either of them any time. They both need more attention.

My aims britmodsexieer if its easier to talk on aim : D  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:18 pm
Chobi_Chocobo

Same with Tybalt. I haven't put him in much RP. |D;;
I have to go out for chores in about an hour, but if you wanted to start an RP I can probably get a reply in when I get back? <:

Aaand I don't have AIM, but I have MSN. Not sure if you have that, but we can also PM each other if you'd rather.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:20 pm
OnionGrump
Chobi_Chocobo

Same with Tybalt. I haven't put him in much RP. |D;;
I have to go out for chores in about an hour, but if you wanted to start an RP I can probably get a reply in when I get back? <:

Aaand I don't have AIM, but I have MSN. Not sure if you have that, but we can also PM each other if you'd rather.

: 3 Pms work just fine. I can start something up then and post the link here : D  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:23 pm
Chobi_Chocobo
: 3 Pms work just fine. I can start something up then and post the link here : D

Alright! :'D
And that works! /excited * v *  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:47 pm
OnionGrump
Chobi_Chocobo

Alright! :'D
And that works! /excited * v *

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21546923

: D  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:08 pm
LW and Tybalt need some canine RP : |

And just to irritate Ren, since his best friend apparently doesn't seem to mind Tybalt 8D (LW still loves you though, Ren)  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff