Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Safe Den~

Back to Guilds

Furries, Furry, den, RolePlay, Cat, Dog, Dragon, Bird, Wolf, Faekat, Felines, Rodents, 

Tags: Furry, Safe, Faekat, RolePlay 

Reply ~Safe Den~
~Underground City~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I am Smut
Captain

Masterful Winner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:57 pm
WELCOME TO UNDERGROUND CITYYYY!!!!! Here we have many stores to shop in, be it you're looking for Cloths, Food, Toys, Stuffed Animals, Monster Trucks, Collars, Video games, Dancing Girls, Dancing Boys, Photon Lazar Charged Ghost Busting Ray Guns, Blankets, and well, anything you can think of even a T-Rex robot for you to wear and take over the world in c:

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:59 pm
~Pooka sits atop his high skyscraper building looking down at the eternal night light city~

It's good to be da king ;3  

I am Smut
Captain

Masterful Winner

Gigus D Prowler
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:24 pm
[shelds eyes from blinding lights looking out from small ally at the tall sky scrapers in amazment] 0,..,0 ohhhh so big and bright here.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:57 pm
~Pooka pushes a button on the phone to page the bottom floor~

Grimsley?

Grimsley: Yes Pooka sir?

Bring that Husky furry in the ally up here if you would please...

Grimsley: Of course sir I'll send for it immediately!

I am Smut
Captain

Masterful Winner

Gigus D Prowler
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:04 pm
[backs up a few steps seeing a stranger] umm hello?!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:24 pm
~Pooka's agent approaches Gigus~

Pooka's Agent: Sir Gigus? Pooka as requested your presence at Sky Top Tower...Please come with me.  

I am Smut
Captain

Masterful Winner

Gigus D Prowler
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:36 pm
[gulp's and walks with the agent] umm ok then,but what does he have me for? im not inportent.,am i?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:45 pm
~Pooka's agent walk closely next to Gigus emotionless through his glasses. The Agent's fox tail swaying back and fourth slowly~

Pooka's Agent: Pooka wishes to speak with you. he has informed us at Sky Top Tower to show you the utmost respect and warm hospitality...As to of what he wants with you that is unseen.

~Pooka's agent looks over at Gigus and slowly lowers her shades to reveal her beautiful alluring emerald green eyes.~

You're not nervous are you?  

I am Smut
Captain

Masterful Winner

Gigus D Prowler
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:51 pm
[looks the fox agent and and gulps] umm lil bit [continus walking till reaching base of building,looks up at enromus building in aw] ohh wow thats so ..so big!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:00 pm
~Pooka's agent look up at the building~

Pooka's Agent: yes it is..Pooka believes everyone in the city should have the best Safe den has to offer.Come with me inside.  

I am Smut
Captain

Masterful Winner

Gigus D Prowler
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:22 pm
[walks in beside the fox following to elavater's] ohhhh its so nice in here  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:43 pm
~Pooka's agent leaded Gigus through the golden doors which are actually a elevator and presses the 'Floor 53' button~

Yes Pooka collects various antiques from across Gaia..He has a fancy for anything shiny...

~Pooka's agent then starts to remove her black suit and tie. Underneath was casual clothing. A green frilled loose skirt that would wave in the wind and a Green lace blouse~

Pooka prefers his agents to be secretive outside of the Tower. Thats why we wear the suits...  

I am Smut
Captain

Masterful Winner

Gigus D Prowler
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:47 pm
[blushes pulling at shirt trying to cover belly thats sticking out from under it slightly] ohh wow thay are neat looking  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:51 pm
~The elevator reaches the 53rd floor and the doors behind Pooka's agent and Gigus open~

Pooka's Agent: Mr. Pooka. I have brought the Husky called Gigus...

~Pooka turns form the huge window he was glancing through~

Ahhh Gigus you came! Pleasure to have you up here...Might I pleasure you with some candy or a drink as we talk about why I had you brought here?  

I am Smut
Captain

Masterful Winner

Gigus D Prowler
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:02 pm
umm a drink would be nice thank you [walks closer nervusly] umm why am i here if i may ask?  
~Safe Den~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff