Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Party. Drink. Love. { Join Please!!!! Need 5 More People!} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monster_Munchkin757

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:40 pm
User ImageNightClub 3:20 am

The music blares, and a boy ambles out. He's wearing a tight shirt, skinny jeans, Neko ears, and a tail.... At least, That's what it seems like. A taller man runs after him, grabbing his shoulder. He whispers something, and the boy turns around. There's something of a smirk on his face.

---

Meet Chris, famous for his one night stands. Anyone would be glad to hold on to him, even his seemingly straight roomates. He invites them to his cousin's nightclub, where they get drunk. His mission is to pinpoint every one of his roomates and turn them into bi-sexuals... or homosexuals. Most of all, He craves something that no one has given him. You'll find out what it is soon.....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:47 pm
User ImageRules

+If It gets intense *Looks at Chris* Take it to the PMs please
+No God-Modding....
+PM Me The Profiles Under Too Drunk to Be Straight!!!!!!
+Follow All Guild Rules..
+Follow Gaia TOS
+ No cybering! {Here..!}

Need....
+Chris
+Roomate 1
+Roomate 2
+Roomate 3
+Roomate 4
+PartyGoer
+PartyGoer

Monster_Munchkin757

Monster_Munchkin757

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:57 pm
User Image Profile Code

+ PM Me the Profiles After Reading Rules!!!!
+ Find the Pictures For Where It Says Picture at this link. Look through them.

Picture[size=24]ℳ[/size][size=18][u]ost of the Basic Things....[/u][/size]

[color=anycolor]Hi, I'm glad you came to visit me. I'm [i] Name Here [/i], But I like to be called [i] Nickname Here [/i]. I just turned [i] Age Here [/i] on [i] BirthDate Here[/i]. At the lovely race of a[i] Race Here [/i].[/color]

Picture[size=18][u]The[/u][/size] [size=24]ℛ[/size][size=18][u]eal Me[/u][/size]

[color=anycolor]I'm a [i] Gender Here[/i] and like to mess around with [i] Guys/Girls/Both Genders Here[/i]. Isn't that weird? My hair is [i] Hair Color Here[/i] and my eyes are [i] Eye Color Here[/i]. My weight is [i] Weight Here [/i]. Maybe I have marks on my body... Like this [i] Tattoos/Scars/Anything Else Here[/i].... Can you tell? [/color]

Picture[size=24]ℳ[/size][size=18][u]ore About Me[/u][/size]

[color=anycolor]I seem [i] Personality Here [/i], But I'm really [i] Personality Here[/i]. I might have powers too.... Like [i] Powers Here [/i], You never know!

I like [i] Things You Like Here [/i].... But, I hate [i] Things you hate Here [/i]. And, Set me on these People >>>> [i] Enimies Here [/i].
[/color]

Picture[size=24]ℋ[/size][size=18][u]ere Is My Past.... Don't Remind Me of It[/u][/size]

[color=anycolor] [i]Bio Here[/i] [/color]

{Picture of Person here, Anime Please}

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:16 pm
User ImageAccepted Profiles:

Monster_Munchkin757

User Imageost of the Basic Things....

Hi, I'm glad you came to visit me. I'm Chris Tagayse, But I like to be called Kitty or Chris. I just turned 19 on April 27. At the lovely race of a Neko.

User ImageThe eal Me

I'm a Guy and like to mess around with Guys. Isn't that weird? My hair is Black and my eyes are Green. My weight is 121 lbs. Maybe I have marks on my body... Like this Tattoo on right shoulder.... Can you tell?

User Imageore About Me

I seem Uncaring and Perverted, But I'm really Perverted and Sweet. I might have powers too.... Like I don't know.. Nothing I guess

I like Cats, Skinny Jeans, and My Roomates.... But, I hate Worms and Dogs. And, Set me on these People >>>> Anyone who hates cats and People who don't believe in Gay love.

User Imageere Is My Past.... Don't Remind Me of It

I was born an orphan, no one cared about me. I have been love deprived all my life, but don't tell anyone. My only family member owns a nightclub, and I've invited my roomates. Hopefully, One of them'll stay with me...

User Image

alexdallin

Hi, I'm glad you came to visit me. I'm Daesung Lee, But I like to be called Dae . I just turned 18 on May 3. At the lovely race of a Neko .

User ImageThe eal Me

I'm a Male and like to mess around with Guys and Girls. Isn't that weird? My hair is dark brown and my eyes are amber. My weight is 115 lbs. . Maybe I have marks on my body... Like this scar on my cheek.... Can you tell?

User Imageore About Me

I seem Shy, quiet , But I'm really Friendly, loyal, trusting. I might have powers too.... Like telekinesis, You never know!

I like food, music, dancing .... But, I hate secrets, hunger, scary movies/things. And, Set me on these People >>>> none yet? .

Dae had been living as a normal child up until high-school. At that point, he found that he had an innate ability to move things with his mind. Though, he kept this to himself, the secretiveness affect his personality, making him more shy and introverted. Dae listened to music very often as an escape from the world, though he gets enamored easily and blushes often. Falling in love is easy, but believing it is hard.

User Image

Midna254

Hi, I'm glad you came to visit me. I'm Kiyoshi Toyami , But I like to be called Kiyo . I just turned 18 on October 31st. At the lovely race of a Kitsune.

User ImageThe eal Me

I'm a male and like to mess around with Guys. Isn't that weird? My hair is pale gray with light brown and my eyes are brownish gray. My weight is 5'5 kg . Maybe I have marks on my body... Like this scars on my shoulder and stomach, and a marking around my naval.... Can you tell?

User Imageore About Me

I seem mostly happy and kind and very outgoing towards my friends , But I'm really Quiet and shy, i like to keep to myself. I might have powers too.... Like hearing the cry's, whispers, voices and even thought's of things...the object doesn't have to even be a living thing, You never know!

I like reading, sleeping, the night time, silence, chai tea, and fish .... But, I hate being touched in a violent manor, very loud sounds, being waken up from a nap, being disturbed, the idea of kissing a female, milk and tomato's . And, Set me on these People >>>> My Mother, The people who have tainted my past, people who annoy me, and people who force me to eat .

I was raised in a family with only a mother, my father left when i was only 9, my hero left me with the devil's internet, well thats what i thought of her..My mother, mother wasn't the nicest of people she was cruel, and liked to force people to do things, many things, things that no child should be put through, i had not wanted this but i couldn't get away from her, ware was my hero when i needed him the most ware was my father....

I was abused and Raped at a young age, my mother had sold me to random people and even some of my relieves like a prostitute, no....more like a slave to them, so as i was sold i was raped and abused by countless of people, i hated it, i wanted to die and just give up hope that someone would help me, through those painful years or torment i had learned to handle some of the pain, i was given scars from a older man beacase i refused to do what he asked, he cut me like a fish, right on my stomach, then on my shoulder, i hated what these people did, if i complained or even made a sound i got hurt even more, after a few more years of torment i finally found my hero, he saved me, he came for me, he took me away from my mother.

I live with my father now, everything is going grate, i met grate friends who i love dearly, i would do anything for them, but i haven't ever talked about my past with them yet, i don't like talking about it at all, i rather keep to myself about it..

User Image

JakkiieSlayer
User Image ost of the Basic Things....

Hi, I'm glad you came to visit me. I'm Hiroshi Sakamoto, But I like to be called Hiro. I just turned 22 on April 1st. At the lovely race of a Shape-Shifting Demon.

User ImageThe eal Me

I'm a Male and like to mess around with Girls and Guys. Isn't that weird? My hair is Blonde and my eyes are Dark Brown. My weight is 117 lbs. Maybe I have marks on my body... Like this a small tattoo of the Aries sign.... Can you tell?

User Imageore About Me

I seem Bubbly, Energetic, and Idiotic, But I'm really Smart, Serious, and Calm. I might have powers too.... Like turning into a Sheep or a Ram, You never know!

I like Lollipops, Cute things, Animals, and Stuffed animals.... But, I hate Gross things, Aggressive people, Fights, Blood, and Killing. And, Set me on these People >>>> Meanies!.

I was born to a Incubus and a shape-shifting demon. My mother was the Incubus and when she saw me, she didn't want me. My father raised me with one of his many mistresses whom I called my mother. She looked a lot like me, but really I never knew what my actual mother looked like so I didn't know who I looked more like. Though I only lived with my father until my 19th year. I was then sent to earth to communicate with humans and try and pass as a normal human male. Though my horns just got me ridiculed. Now, I'm twenty-two(though I may not look it), and I'm living in house with other people.

User Image

Romanoa

Hi, I'm glad you came to visit me. I'm Nathan Scott , But I like to be called Nate, or Obbession . I just turned 136(Looks 21) on December 14, 1876 . At the lovely race of an Angel .

User ImageThe eal Me

I'm a Male and like to mess around with Guys and Girls. Isn't that weird? My hair is Light Blonde and my eyes are Orange. My weight is 158lbs . Maybe I have marks on my body... Like this tattoo on my a** .... Can you tell?

User Imageore About Me

I seem Uptight and Self-centered , But I'm really Nice, Outgoing, Wild and Loud.. I might have powers too.... Like Shapeshifting , You never know!

I like Sweets, Sex, Partying, People, Animals and Drinking .... But, I hate Vegetables and Boring People, Snobs and Know-It-Alls . And, Set me on these People >>>> I have none yet. .

I was born in northern England to a family of royalty. But, it was because we were actually Angels. I have a mum, dad, and two older brothers. Since I knew I would never get the crown, or atleast anytime soon, I wanted to get out and explore the world. After getting the mortals education, I went around the world in some places, meeting new people. I am, what people can pansexual. But Really, I've never done it with anything but people. Men, women, boys, girls. Love them all. But, I think I'm leaning more towards men and boys because they know how to pleasure me more. But I'm not that much of an easy catch so be ready for a challenge. I really love to party and drink. But, I also have a soft side for animals and sweets. I wouldn't say my past is bad. Quite normal.

User Image

Monster_Munchkin757

Monster_Munchkin757

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:29 pm
Open

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:55 pm
User Image

User ImageChris TagayseUser Image

Chris smriked, his tail wrapping his tail around his waist. He smiled as a young man approached him. He looked about 14, way too young to be at a Nightclub. The boy smiled sweetly at him, and he winked. "Hi there. What's your name?" The boy blushed as Chris stroked his arm with his tail. "A-Andrew." Chris smiled sweetly, and leaned forward. Andrew blushed harder. "Well, Andrew.. Someone too young to be at a Nightclub?" Andrew looked down submissively. "I kid. I kid." Chris purred, and walked inside. Andrew trailed after him, like a lost lamb.  

Monster_Munchkin757

Monster_Munchkin757

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:43 pm
User Image

Chris ignored the Females that tried to catch his eyes as he jumped over the bar. The bartender blinked, and then smiled. He knew who Chris was, he was like a star here. Chris quickly placed a drink in front of Andrew. "Drink." He purred and smirked. Andrew drank it eagerly, again and again as Chris piled the drinks up. The bartender looked at Andrew, smiling. He knew what Chris would do.

Chris jumped over the table again, holding Andrew's hand. He smirked and led Andrew out into the cold night air. Andrew followed him weakly, and he smiled. Chris pushed him on a bench, and Andrew giggled.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image
User Image
Daesung Lee

Dae yawned as he walked home from his night job. He had been forced to work late because one of his coworkers called in sick, so he had to cover the shift. He was really tired, but managed to make his way home. While walking, Dae noticed two figures looming underneath a streetlight. Curiously, Dae walked by them to find one smaller and significantly drunk. He looked at the taller, more mischievous looking male and clenched his teeth. Dae noticed the ears on his head and the tail that flicked out behind him, a neko. quickly Dae ran to the small boy and pulled his hand. "C'mon man. I thought I'd find you here. We should get home." He said, trying to pull the boy out of trouble.  

almost silence

Monster_Munchkin757

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:22 pm
User Image

Chris smirked, and waved Andrew off. He sighed, and glared at Dae. "s**t.." He mumbled. "I thought I'd get him for sure.." His face suddenly brightened and he turned to Dae. A smile played along his lips. "So, You single?" Chris was all to willing to play that game, again.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:25 pm
User Image
User Image
Daesung Lee

Dae sighed relief when he saw the boy stumble off into the darkness. Not to say he was completely safe, but safer he supposed. He froze in his place when he heard the guy behind speak. He slowly turned around and found him staring straight at Dae. "U-Uh...m..yeah?" Idiot! He's going to take you now! Dae swallowed a large gulp of air and try back away, but fell into the bench he forgot was behind him. "Y-you...are?"  

almost silence

Monster_Munchkin757

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:31 pm
User Image

He twirled his tail between his fingertips. "Would I be asking you if I was?" He thought that over. he probably would be. Chris smirked and held him on the bench with one hand. "Well... I won't expect someone like you to be single." He purred.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:37 pm
User Image
User Image
Daesung Lee

Dae's heart was racing now due to this guy's action. "Wh-what..do you mean?" He means you're cute and vulnerable! He slumped back into the bench, as if he slumped ar enough, he would just disappear. But, the guy stood in front of him, hold him down with his arm and coyly taunting him. Dae stood no chance now. "Wh-what...are you going to do?"  

almost silence

Monster_Munchkin757

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:41 pm
User Image

Chris smiled, and kneeled down. "How about I take you inside first? Consider it sparing you a little time." He smirked, and tried not to laugh. He had Dae right where he wanted.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image
User Image
Daesung Lee

Dae swallowed and nodded slowly, knowing he didn't have a choice anyways. He desperately wanted to get away, but he also didn't want to reveal his powers. Hopefully, he'd be able to get without it. After relaxing himself a bit, he stood up with the guy. "Um...what's...y-your name." He asked, figuring he might as well be polite. Dae walked slowly beside the guy and looked down at his fee the entire time.  

almost silence

Monster_Munchkin757

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:54 pm
User Image

He led him inside and pushed him down on a bar stool. The bartender shook his head. Didn't he just have another guy? Chris sat down beside him, and snapped his fingers. The bartender instantly served a strong drink. Chris smiled. "Go on, drink." Chris knew, that if it went right, Dae would get drunk with two or three gulps. MAybe the whole cup.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff