Welcome to Gaia! ::

Camp-Half Blood.

Back to Guilds

For those lost Demi-Gods in need of help. 

Tags: Percy Jackson, Greek gods, Mythology, Titans 

Reply Graveyard
Capture the Flag Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:51 pm
Here is only for capture the flag game. This will be open this saturday 4/9/11. DO NOT POST TILL THEN!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:26 am
The game is now open! Go ahead and post!  

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Xerdawn
Crew

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:53 am
User Image

❖☠☣✖Dante Calix Black ✖☣☠❖
Son Of Hades

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦

"Don't hold back, accept this invitation
I don't need any words or explanation
Me and you possess a love that could break the mold
When we're together we can overcome the world!"

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Dante felt the thrill fill him up, Capture the Flag was going to start any minute now, and he was on the blue team. Dante was never allowed to use his powers before this, because he was unclaimed, but now he could use his "rock solid", no pun intended, defense system against the red team. It would be their victory, he'd make sure of that! But who else was on his team? He couldn't remember, but he did know that his cestus' were on his hands and he was ready to punch someone into a pulp if needed.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Out Of Cookies: First post underway here. Sorry for it being short

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:13 am
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

The air was brisk and cold bit at her skin. Wearing the bronze armor Kahlan shifted in the forest in slight discomfort. This was the first game of the season and the new campers made her slightly nervous. Holding the helmet that bore the red team symbol under her arm Kahlan tightened her grip under the helmet's brim. Glancing over her shoulder she looked at the others whom were tweaking their armor still. Deciding to keep the flag in a sort of corner this gave them the advantage of one direction to guard, but this also meant that they would be cornered if too many got by them.

Kahlan sighed softly and looked back out across the forest. The game would start soon making her even more anxious to start. As a group desision the newer campers would be on patrol, they wouldnt get hurt while the more experienced would hold hte flag and guard duty. Wanting to divide the team into different sections this would keep the grounds well looked after.  

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

merrmaid

Omnipresent Raider

17,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:14 am
User Image

User Image

It was Capture the Flag time. The first game as a claimed camper. She was still sort of wet from the lake. Or at least her hair, her clothing was almost dry. Because her brown hair was thick, it would take a while even after using a towel. That didn't matter much except that it was chilly. But the cold would keep her awake, right? Glancing quickly at the sky, she knew it wasn't nighttime yet much to her disappointment. She was not going to have the vantage point in the light. Fallyn smiled slightly as she caught sight of the son of Hades. "Hello Dante." she said in a surprisingly cheerful tone that even she didn't expect. Not normal, she just usually mumbled things and sounded really tired, which she was. "Blue team too, huh? I'm starting to think they're grouping the children of cthonical deities together. But I heard the other side has Zeus, Poseidon, and Athena." That wasn't good. But they'll live without them. "And don't ask why I'm wet, let's just say I ran into a Hermes kid who decided to test my swimming and dagger throwing abilities." More like hydrophobia and temper. Luckily, her hydrophobia wasn't bad to the point she would freeze and drown in the water. Otherwise, she would've died or had some serious butt kicking to do later. Not that she already wasn't planning to get even.

⊰ OoC: Outfit in first icon, music in third. Sorry about the crap post, I'm rushing. Might not be able to post later 'cause of work ⊱

User ImagexXxUser ImagexXxUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:06 pm
User Image

Son Of Hades

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Dante saw Fallyn, "Hey Fallyn. I guess so! Ha ha, we have Ares, don't we? It's exactly what we need to counter Athena's kids..." he said. "Zeus and Poseidon is what I'm worried about...I can handle against one on one with them, but not against Poseidon AND Zeus' kids." he added. It was going to be a crazy battle, but it'd be fun at least. Dante sighed thinking about the possible outcomes of the fight. He then chuckled a bit, "If only you didn't have that mild hydrophobia...then it'd be "fun", but then again being wet without meaning to generally isn't too fun." Dante said to her. The battle would begin soon, and he could almost feel the tension in the air.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Out Of Cookies:

Xerdawn
Crew

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200

BioHazardNeko
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:33 pm
Xena Helena
Daughter of Poseidon Leader of Cabin# 9

User Image

Xena creeped up behind Kahlan all ready in her Bronze Armour and sword in hand. ''Got any strategies read my dear?'' She said to Khalan with a light smile. ''I believe that fact that we have the children of Poseidon, Zeus and Athena is great!'' She giggled ''Although all the other gods also help out'' She added with slight giggle. ''Im eager to start but we still hae to wait till the horn has been blown'' she groaned lightly.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:24 pm
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

Kahlan turned to Xena and smiled slightly. "So far i think there should be split into groups. Younger campers on patrol, one of each in a group." Taking in a deep breath Kahlan straightened her back. "We still need to be warry of the others. Their parents tend to have the same general power about them." Grasping the hilt of her sword she frowned slightly before she looked to Xena. "But i have an idea. If you are willing to not use your helmet then we can use them as a distraction. Funnel them into an area for an amush...." Shruging she ran ideas through her head but she kept arguing with herself.  

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

merrmaid

Omnipresent Raider

17,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:24 pm
User Image

User Image

"That's true, I'm not exactly complaining, but Athena's kids are just you know... more sensible." And smarter. A sword through the gut would likely solve a problem in the mind of a child of Ares. That tactic would work only under certain circumstances. But capture the flag was usually stopping someone from grabbing the flag or getting someone out of the way to allow you to grab the flag. "I'm sorry I won't be much help, as you can see, Apollo is being a pain and a burden to me. But it's the same effect on any Selene's offspring, I can easily fight them until one of us starts to feel sick from being in the light too long." She use to get nauseous or faint from being in the sun very easily, but overtime, she had learned to cope better. Hopefully she wouldn't pass out. Fallyn probably had a better chance, children of Selene would only be at their strongest with the moon out. "It's not that I mind being wet, it's just that I do mind getting shoved into the lake. And without warning. Now this is just another thing I can have against the Hermes kids. I'm glad I don't have to live in the same cabin anymore." Other than their pranks, they also wake her up when she finally falls asleep.

⊰ OoC: Outfit in first icon, music in third. ⊱

User ImagexXxUser ImagexXxUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:43 pm
Off in the distance the silent air suddenly broke as a large horn sounded. Birds flew from the trees as the sound ecoed for a good minute or two before the air went quiet again. The games have begun.

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:33 pm
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar was waiting, crouching infront of the others looking into the forest where the other team was. Currently, he was wearing cut off jeans at the knee and combat boots and his bullet neck knife necklace. aside from that, that was it. No shirt, armor, helmet, or gloves. He was shirtless and armorless because he fought mainly hand to hand, and if he was able of being cut then he should be. His muscles brimmed under his skin, his skin gleamed. His muscles, each seemingly built up individualy to a certain amount, then all of it refined together to give him a intense, yet lean and size controlled musculature. to an opponent, such a body could be intimidating. he planned on using that methodology. Raising up from his crouch as the horn blew, he smiled and looked back to Khalan. "ready for this?" He asked, balling his fists already for the fight to come. By far, as the best trained body, was probably the fastet runner and best quick attacker. So he may be a lone forward to get the flag on his own if possible. If khalan wanted it, he would be a loose cannon against the other team.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:13 am
User Image

Son Of Hades

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Dante smiled and clanged both of his giant cestus' together. His father had them remade for him, in Stygian iron, to help channel his powers better than before. "I'm playing defense...." he said. Dante's geokinetic powers could prove great for defense, and his pyrokinetic powers could prove a good offense. He had moved back, towards the flag, but not NEAR the flag yet. Dante didn't want to give it away, the location, but it was near him. He NEVER played defense, ever. So hopefully that element of surprise would take some of his cousin's off guard, although he doubted it, as Dante was recently claimed by the god of the Underworld. Dante's powers were almost identical to his father's, though they were MUCH less sever and potent.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Out Of Cookies:

Xerdawn
Crew

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:57 pm
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

Glancing over to Oscar she smerked slightly. She worried slightly about him running off without protection but she knew that he could take care of himself. "I want a couple running ahead to find a way to get the flag. Most of us should engage the rest in battle in the middle while a couple stay back." Looking to Oscar she gave him a slight nod. "Go ahead to the flag take one other with you. Xena i think it would be best if you are near the stram, and that is near the middle. I will stay near the flag." Holding the helmet tightly in her hand she didnt want to helmet on, it restricted her vision. "Unless any of you have a different plan we need to get started."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:34 pm
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar looked to kalan and nodded. "understood." he spoke, looking to her then to xena. walking over, he placed a hand on her shoulder. "we're going to be running. Fast, speed is our ally right now, so let's use it. follow me and how I move and you'll do fine." he spoke, his running style was insane high speed with only small or slight adjustments and pinpoint turns. Guiding her to the edge of their little group, he looked into the woods. "we'll go throguh here and find the flag hopefully, maybe even flank them and get the flag."  

korinzu

Canny Trickster

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:35 am
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

Kahlan glanced to oscar she sighed slightly. "Be careful out there, when you cross that boarder line you are on your own unless one of us can get there in time." Glancing to the other she placed the helmet down on the ground. "Remember they controll the shadows, keep to the light and we should be fine. Dont underestemate them then we will fall." Giving a reassuring nod to the group before she looked to the others on their team. "You know the plan. Lets win this!" SHe called out to the others.  
Graveyard

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff