Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Monster profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:52 pm
User Image

███████████████x█████████████x██████████x███████x██████x███

xooxcontents
xoxox code
xoxox Jordan Whitters
xoxox character
xoxox character
xoxox character
xoxox character
xoxox character

███████████████x█████████████x██████████x███████x██████x███  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:03 pm
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ CODE ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

( Color numbers, the color=one stuff, are suggestions, but you don't have to follow them, I like mine simple, so I made it that way, so feel free to make the colors as you please, but if it says color=black, or nothing is on it, don't mess with it, only the things that already have a color code and a number on it. )

[align=right][u][size=20][color=one]⊱[/color][/size][color=white]nom[/color][size=17][color=one][i][b]f[/b][/i][/color]irst[/size] [color=one][i][b]m[/b][/i][/color]iddle[/size] [color=one][i][b]l[/b][/i][/color]ast[/size][/size][/u][/align]

[center]real image here[/center]

[color=white]omnomnom[/color][size=18][color=one][b]{[/b][/color][/size] [size=17][color=black]★[/color][/size] [size=18][color=one][b]}[/b][/color][/size][color=white]nom[/color][size=16][color=two][b]They Call Me[/b][/color][/size]

[color=white]omnomnomnomnom[/color][color=one]▍[/color] [size=11][color=three]nickname/first name[/color][/size]

[color=white]omnomnom[/color][size=18][color=one][b]{[/b][/color][/size] [size=17][color=black]★[/color][/size] [size=18][color=one][b]}[/b][/color][/size][color=white]nom[/color][size=16][color=two][b]It Ticks[/b][/color][/size]

[color=white]omnomnomnomnom[/color][color=one]▍[/color] [size=11][color=three]age, written out[/color][/size]

[color=white]omnomnom[/color][size=18][color=one][b]{[/b][/color][/size] [size=17][color=black]★[/color][/size] [size=18][color=one][b]}[/b][/color][/size][color=white]nom[/color][size=16][color=two][b]Obviously I'm[/b][/color][/size]

[color=white]omnomnomnomnom[/color][color=one]▍[/color] [size=11][color=three]gender[/color][/size]

[color=white]omnomnom[/color][size=18][color=one][b]{[/b][/color][/size] [size=17][color=black]★[/color][/size] [size=18][color=one][b]}[/b][/color][/size][color=white]nom[/color][size=16][color=two][b]I Swing[/b][/color][/size]

[color=white]omnomnomnomnom[/color][color=one]▍[/color] [size=11][color=three]sexual preference[/color][/size]

[color=white]omnomnom[/color][size=18][color=one][b]{[/b][/color][/size] [size=17][color=black]★[/color][/size] [size=18][color=one][b]}[/b][/color][/size][color=white]nom[/color][size=16][color=two][b]Genetics Roll[/b][/color][/size]

[color=white]omnomnomnomnom[/color][color=one]▍[/color] [size=11][color=three]human or the animal you have in you[/color][/size]

[align=right][size=16][color=two][b]The Act[/b][/color][/size][color=white]nom[/color][size=18][color=one][b]{[/b][/color][/size] [size=17][color=black]★[/color][/size] [size=18][color=one][b]}[/b][/color][/size][color=white]omnomnom[/color]

[color=three]►[/color] [color=white]x[/color][size=10]personality[/size]

[size=16][color=two][b]The Story[/b][/color][/size][color=white]nom[/color][size=18][color=one][b]{[/b][/color][/size] [size=17][color=black]★[/color][/size] [size=18][color=one][b]}[/b][/color][/size][color=white]omnomnom[/color]

[color=three]►[/color] [color=white]x[/color][size=10]bio[/size][/align]

[center][size=20][color=one]▍[/color][/size][size=18][color=two]username[/color][/size][size=20][color=one] ▍[/color][/size]
[color=three]❤[/color][/center]

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:54 pm
nomJordan Marie Whithers

User Image

omnomnom{ }nomThey Call Me

omnomnomnomnom Jordan

omnomnom{ }nomIt Ticks

omnomnomnomnom sixteen

omnomnom{ }nomObviously I'm

omnomnomnomnom female

omnomnom{ }nomI Swing

omnomnomnomnom both ways

omnomnom{ }nomGenetics Roll

omnomnomnomnom human all the way

The Actnom{ }omnomnom

xI'm a bit of a stubborn girl. If you try and tell me what to do, I'll get mad, unless I like you. Around my friends I'm super nice and funny, but if I dislike you, I'm a sarcastic b***h. Usually, adults say I'm sweet, smart, and a nice little girl, and my parents say I'm a fiery little angel. I find it funny, so many descriptions for little old me. Around guys though, I can be super flirty, though it depends on how I feel about them if its joking or not. Some say I don't act like everything that has happened to me has, but I've moved on, and live in the now, even if love sucks, I still have fun with it.

The Storynom{ }omnomnom

xWhen I was little, I lived in Texas with my mom, dad, and older brother. Everything was perfect. My brother and I would always have fun together, and every weekend, our family would take a trip out of town and we'd go to random places. It was awesome. We were like one of those picture perfect families you see on t.v. or in pictures. I never thought something would take their lives, it was something that didn't seem possible.

We were going to Dallas for the weekend, to go to the museums and shopping for Christmas. The road was covered in snow, and so was the air. My dad could barely see the road, so he decided we would pull over for the night and stay in a motel. We never made it there. A semi truck driver had fallen asleep at the wheel, and when he woke up, he had already hit our car. I remember blood, screaming, and my parents holding hands with me and my brother. Then I heard sirens, and right before everything went black, I felt hands pulling me from my family.

When I woke up, I was in the hospital, and a nurse told me I was in critical condition, and lucky to be alive. I didn't care, all I wanted was my family. I was 7 years old. The nurse's eyes saddened, and she told me my parents had died, and my brother was in the same condition as me, and when we were healthy, we would be going to live with my aunt in Northern California. My whole world crashed down on me.

After I went to live with my aunt, I fell into a crowd of people that had a new boyfriend every day. I didn't know why, and soon joined in. Turns out, all the people at my school did, was cheat. It was either cheat on someone, or get cheated on. After relationship and relationship, I gave up, and me and my brother, and two friends ran away. Now we found this house, and they say we can't leave...

xXHiddenXTearsXx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:38 pm
nomReilly Alexander Cooper

User Image

omnomnomnomnom Fang

omnomnom{ }nomIt Ticks

omnomnomnomnom Seventeen

omnomnomnomnom Male

omnomnom{ }nomI Swing

omnomnomnomnom Both Ways

omnomnomnomnom Wolf

The Actnom{ }omnomnom

xReilly is truely a sweet guy. He knows how to wiggle his way into anyone's heart, just like a puppy. He is very patient and calm most of the times, but that doesn't mean he can't get irritated. He can be pretty mean, and a bit of an a*****e when upset. He loves sarcasm, expecially when it makes someone speechless as to what to say next. But most of all, he loves to see people smiling and laughing. It brings joy into his heart.

The Storynom{ }omnomnom

xReilly was born into a big family, about six to seven kids. His family was pretty rich, and only seemed to care about the money they made. The family doesn't like to spend money, so every little cent they sold, they whinned and complained. Except Reilly of course. Money was no problem for him, he did anything he possibly could to make others happy. Don't get me wrong, no matter how bad his family seemed, he could never stop loving them.

When he was fourteen, he was taken from his home, by their own maid. She had told him they were going to the dentist. Instead, she took the boy to the scientist and sold him for money. His parents got scared, they hired a private detective to find him. All they found was the woman, never the scientist. After six months, his parents gave up.Though Reilly loved to keep a good eye on his family, just to make sure they were fine. Nine months later, his mother gave birth to a new beautiful baby girl. He never cared to check in on them after she was born.

As for this, scientist, he doesn't care much for what has happened to him. He doesn't like to talk much about it, or his family. He just wants to keep things positive around the house now. Expecially with these new humans around, just have to ease everyone into the new transition. He was always more of a spontanious guy anyway.

Bloodylilrose

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:27 pm
nomMariana Giselle Greene

User Image

omnomnomnomnom Mari

omnomnom{ }nomIt Ticks

omnomnomnomnom Sixteen

omnomnomnomnom Female

omnomnom{ }nomI Swing

omnomnomnomnom Both ways

omnomnomnomnom Simply human

The Actnom{ }omnomnom

xI'm the kind of girl that anyone can count on. I help people in times of need, I'm always there for them, and I never give up on them. I guess I'm pretty smart because people do look to me for help in school. They also look to me for advice when they are going through tough times. And sometimes, they just want a shoulder to cry on, and I offer that as well. I'm a very hard-working girl, and when I have my sights set on something, I am determined to get it, no matter what I must face. The only thing is that I've been let down so many times that I don't easily trust people. I'm cautious when it comes to my feelings. I don't want anyone hurting me like the others have. If I seem a bit reserved and aloof, it's because I don't want to be around people who can potentially hurt me. But around my friends, I'm free and spirited. I'm not afraid to be my carefree self around them.

The Storynom{ }omnomnom

xI was born to a single mother. She was eighteen when I was born, and only sixteen when my older sister was born. She had us with her "loving boyfriend," who she was with since she was fourteen years old. The first time, she didn't want to give up the child, but she needed help to raise the baby, so he agreed to stay. Besides, he claimed to have still loved her at that time. He took care of my older sister, Sheila, with my mom, and all of a sudden, she was on her way to having another kid. She was older then, and he was sick of the kids. Apparently, he had never thought of condoms. Still, when I was born, he had already gone. God knows where he is, but God also knows that I don't care where he is. I officially hate him without even knowing him. My mother had to stay with her parents, who could only help raise us for so long. Eventually, she got two jobs to support us, and I was partly raised by my mother, partly raised by my sister, and partly raised by my grandparents. They taught me to be kind to everyone, but not to easily trust anyone. My sister, who had her share of boy experiences, learned the hard way, while my mother learned the even harder way. I don't see why I didn't take their advice... it was probably because I had fallen so hard. The first boyfriend I had was when I was fourteen, but it didn't last more than three months because even though I believe I was a good girlfriend to him, he cheated on me. When I was fifteen, I decided to give love a try again, and I dated another guy for about five months, but even he cheated on me. From then on, I was done with having my heart broken. I kept myself occupied by helping others, getting a job, and working to help my family function. Don't get me wrong; it works for now, but my mom can't get very far in life because she hadn't gone to college. She's going now, so Sheila and I need to help run the house. We're getting on fine for now, but I hope that maybe someday, I will find love somehow... and maybe, just maybe, everything will work out in the end.

Eva-Aisha-Luv

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:47 pm
nomMickayla Azia Rochester

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

omnomnomnomnom Mickey

omnomnom{ }nomIt Ticks

omnomnomnomnom Seventeen

omnomnomnomnom Female

omnomnom{ }nomI Swing

omnomnomnomnom Boys

omnomnomnomnom Kitsune

The Actnom{ }omnomnom

xMickayla is very introverted and keeps to herself. She'd rather not bother anyone with her problems, or be in someone's business. She's a big proponent of "treat others as you want to be treated" - she doesn't enjoy being asked many questions. For the most part, Mickayla is able to get along on her own, but sometimes she feels very dependent on others to help her along, which is awkward for her due to her more independent nature. For most of her life, she has had to work extremely hard to get what she wanted, a habit that still holds true. Mickayla also tends not to speak informally around people she doesn't know - you'll know when she feels comfortable around someone when she's not as quiet and speaks more conversationally.

The Storynom{ }omnomnom

xMickayla grew up on a subdued neighborhood, and it was as if her world was absolutely normal. Her dad is an amateur artist, who lives off of the hope that he will make it big with a singing career in the future. Until then, her mother is always working - she has multiple jobs to try and support the family. A miscarriage left her parents distraught and unwilling to try again, leaving Mickayla as an only child.

One day when Mickayla was in middle school, the crime rate in her small, quiet neighborhood shot up. Petty thefts, breaking and entering with nothing being taken, and even missing persons reports were being reported twice or three times a week. Mickayla's parents, worried their only daughter would be taken from them, restricted her to her house. She was homeschooled, they called in doctors when she was sick, the works - Mickayla was not to leave the house. One night, when sick and tired of being cooped up in her home, she snuck out of the house when her parents were at a club that her dad was performing at trying to promote his career. Almost immediately, she was whisked away by "whitecoats", she called them. Not quite doctors, but they were dressed like them. The scientists, as she soon found out, conducted strange experiments on her for weeks. When she was finally released, she had acquired qualities of the kitsune. Assumed to be estranged by her family, Mickayla still regrets leaving her house against the will of her parents, but she realizes that everyone moves on from the safety of their parents' place eventually, and that, really, anything is possible. And she needs to be prepared for that.

ravensluckyshadow

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:38 pm
nomLynder Waking-Star

User Image

omnomnomnomnom The light bringer

omnomnom{ }nomIt Ticks

omnomnomnomnom Nineteen years.

omnomnomnomnom A male

omnomnom{ }nomI Swing

omnomnomnomnom Straight

omnomnomnomnom The Giant Golden Crowned Flying Fox (Bat)

The Actnom{ }omnomnom

xThe young man is somewhat twisted psychologically. He believes himself to be a special being, one of great connection beyond this world, yet does not know what the beyond actually is. Though he is very sweet on the inside, he had turned dark because of normal humans that he tried to help after the mutation. It is because of people that he has turned into a more cold person, one who has so much pain in him that he has given up on others to a point that he will even use others. Now even though he has these issues, a slight jump in his old personality will return to make him be seen as a more happy and good going person, but if you turn on him during these times he will more than likely stay dark around you and chances of getting close might forever be gone.

The Storynom{ }omnomnom

xLets start from the beginning.
When it all began for the young man, Lynder had been raised with great moral teachings. He knew right from wrong, but like any person he had his dark tendencies as well as his most light ones as well. Through most of the boy's life he had grown bored with school and the teachings, many of the teachers and including his parents thought this was him just not trying or acting rebellious, even before hitting the teen years, but instead they came to learn he possessed a very high I.Q. in which not only made it obvious that he had actually learned what had been taught, but it was moving far too slow for him. They even came to discover that he possessed a high attention deficit disorder that developed because of Lynder's mother having taken too much caffeine during the pregnancy, which luckily did not give him hyperactivity as well.
It was during his later years, right before hitting the teens that the young man discovered strategy games, both board and otherwise which allowed the young man to focus much deeper, and have more fun than he had ever had before hand. The games gave him a thrill, and allowed him to further focus on everything else, but his parents caught wind that their son did not have any physical activity to keep him in both mental and physical health. So against his original will for it, which turned into him loving it during the first day, Lynder had been placed into a martial school that had three different teachers for three different arts. Lynder originally took part in a Capoeira class, which also taught parkour, and further moved into Wushu, which gave him teachings for meditation Tai Chi, and finally Taijutsu. He learned these well, and took the classes very seriously from age ten all the way to age seventeen. He loved taking these classes, just as much as he loved playing strategy games.
On the young man's eighteenth birthday and after graduation, he decided to move, and did so out of state where he could start a brand new life, maybe even start up his own school. He lived well, and came really close to starting up his own School for the martial arts, but as life goes on we learn that not everything goes the way someone wants, in some ways they go horrible wrong.

When Lynder awoke, he had already been mutated to the point his hearing became much more acute, and very sensitive to any high pitch sound, including that of frequencies that humans cannot hear. The young man even gained possession of large black bat wings and a strange mutation to his hair where it holds a golden tent at the tips, and no matter how many times it is gut, the golden tips seem to just form on their own, as if they were living hair follicles.
The strangest part of Lynder however was that he had no memory of his life, he only kept with him his name, skills, and all taught knowledge, but without any recollection of how it all got there. All he knew is that there were people all around him, those who he tried to help, but started to really treat him angrily, and sickly. The young man had been called an error, sometimes even physically punished for things he had not known of. During these times he began to think he was something more than man, he began to believe himself to have a connection to the afterlife, a more wonderful world that brought jealousy to these people in white coats. He did not blame them, but he was getting sick of them, the man eventually planned to use his large wings to crush them down while he mauls them. The only thing that kept him so far from doing it happened to be when they called him by a name they gave him, Light Bringer.

With a close look to himself in the mirror, the young man viewed that his nails were sharper, he had large black wings with some fur on it, but over all they were smooth. He even possessed some kind of skill that allowed him to hang from the ceiling, as long as he doesn't wear shoes. Now with his strong sense of sound the man is able to move around perfectly without even the slightest amount of light, but with light shined on him just right his eyes would reflect them in a slight maroon glow.

Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff