Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
✫ Mιяяσя ⇆ Rєғℓєcтισиs ✭【Profiles】

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:18 pm
User Image

xxxxxxx

indentindentProfiles for ✫ Mιяяσя ⇆ Rєғℓєcтισиs ✭ go here. Do not post. Thank you and Happy Role-Playing!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:19 pm
-------- --------

❝ Saphamestal Krysthal Laysis ❞

Out Of The Shadows!

User ImagexoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoGeneral Data . . .
♬ ♪ Age: Seventeen
♬ ♪ Gender: Female
♬ ♪ Familiar: Hikari
♬ ♪ Sin: Despair

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoPersonal Data . . .
♬ ♪ Use Names: Saffron or Saffy
♬ ♪ Biography: At least two paragraphs; shouldn't be THAT hard!

♬ ♪ Personality: One paragraph minimum, feel free to put your characters likes and dislikes here.

♬ ♪ Theme song: Max. three

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoCopy Data . . .
♬ ♪ Name: Sapphire Methyst Kaysis
♬ ♪ Use Names: Jade
♬ ♪ Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall: Despair

♬ ♪ Biography: At least one paragraph, tell your opinions about the whole ordeal and what do you think about your caster

♬ ♪ Personality: Jade is a very sensitive girl, one seemingly normal statement can be enough for her to break down. Her personality emphasizes on Saffy's insecurities and worries about life and the future in general. Jade is not the best fighter you can call, as if you even point a weapon in her direction can cause her to freeze like a head-lit deer. She makes as a promising medic, however, if you can manage to calm her down so she would stop worrying about "what if I made a mistake?"

♬ ♪ Theme song: Fixed Mind - Shiratori Yuri

Character Created Byxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
♬ ♪ ll Yuna-Chan ll

Under Construction

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:23 pm
-------- --------

❝ Zaniel Ares Ignatius ❞

Out Of The Shadows!

♬ ♪ Age: Eighteen
♬ ♪ Gender: Male
♬ ♪ Familiar: Lyle, a mountain gryphon
♬ ♪ Sin: Pride

♬ ♪ Use Names: Ares, Zani, Zane, Z

♬ ♪ Biography: Ares was born in Lebanon to a mother, but his father was no where to be found. He didn't really mind though. His mother was the best parent ever, and he didn't care that he lacked a fatherly figure. His mother was enough for him. She taught him everything she knew, even how to use magic, even though she had been very reluctant at first. She often said how much he looked like his father, and that unnerved him a lot. He never knew his father, and he didn't like to talk about it much. He didn't care; and he cared even less when his mother died without reason. That's when the man he never though had existed stepped back into his life. His father offered to take him in, and Ares lost it. He refused to go with him, and voiced it, rather violently.

After that day, his father often came to persuade him to come back with him, but each time, Ares would refuse. Even more so when he heard that his father had married another woman. He couldn't find it in his heart to forgive the man who had fathered him, but left without a word, leaving his mother to die and not even coming to see her before she did. Then he learned that the only reason that his father wanted him to go live with him was to cover up the fact that he tarnished his family's name by having a son with a woman he wasn't supposed to marry. Ares grew frustrated and moved away, so that his father would never be able to find him again. He took on his mother's last name and disappeared from the radar.

He lived on his own for a while, before finding a home under the wing of his current mentor, Kiron. Kiron took him in, taught him even more magic than his mother ever could, and sent him to Roke Academy. Kiron was like the father Ares never had, and Ares was grateful for him, since he was the one who gave him his use name, and his familiar, Lyle. He went to the Academy for about a year before he was dared, along with others, to sneak into the teacher's study to perform Speculum Revibro. He learned about it under Kiron, but his foster father had warned him never to perform it. However, not wanting to look bad, he accepted the dare...and now he's stuck in his current predicament.

♬ ♪ Personality: Ares is actually a pretty nice guy, considering his use name is named after the Greek god of warfare and bloodshed. He's usually friendly, and rather outgoing. He's a funny guy, and loves making people laugh. He's always there with an encouraging smile, or a shoulder to cry on. He's loyal to his friends, and the people who raised him up. He's usually shy around new people, but warms up to them after a while. He likes the rain and thunderstorms, and getting caught in rainstorms. He absolutely hates people who think they're better than everyone else, like his father, and being caged in.

♬ ♪ Theme song: Party Poison - MCR & Fast Forward - Monkey Majik

♬ ♪ Name: Lucifer
♬ ♪ Use Names: Deimos
♬ ♪ Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall: Full of Pride...

♬ ♪ Biography: Deimos was created from the mistake that Ares made while casting Speculum Revibro. He absolutely loved the fact that he was free now, and he didn't seem to have a sense of guilt or anything, since, when the first thing he saw was his caster, he loved the horrified look of realization on his face. He loved that he could poke fun at Ares, and was now a different person from him. But since he was created from Ares's worst personalities, he realized that, to become his own real person, he'd have to kill Ares. Unfortunately, his powers were limited to killing Ares outside of Roke. He seems to have his work cut out for him, since Ares doesn't know his real name, and to find his real name, he'd have to go all the way out to Selidor; a place very, very far from Roke Academy. All he wants is to be his own person. It's not his fault for wanting that...it's Ares's fault for creating him. Or so he believes.

♬ ♪ Personality: Ares, as kind, gentle, and friendly as he is, has the worst weakness in his personality; his pride. He lets it get in the way of forgiveness, which is why he never went back to his father. He also doesn't like being put down, and never backs down from a challenge, no matter how insensible it might seem to a normal person. His pride is what shapes Deimos. Deimos has no sense of guilt, putting himself before all others. Of course, he still has some respect for the rules Wrath puts down; she's the only one with his respect. Everyone else is just trash to him. He has a big ego, big head, with no care for any other rule. He likes the sight of blood, watching people bleed, and hates the rain because it washes all the beauty of blood away. It's too consistent and annoying.

♬ ♪ Theme song: Dead - MCR

♬ ♪ Hunter Crawl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:09 pm
-------- --------

❝ Jason Andrew Marx ❞

Out Of The Shadows!

♬ ♪ Age: Nineteen
♬ ♪ Gender: Male
♬ ♪ Sin: Lust

♬ ♪ Use Names: Caden, Mark
♬ ♪ Biography: I grew up with good parents. They were soulmates, and knew that from an earlier age. They raised me under the belief that love is not something to be toyed with; its a gift, a responsibility, and something to be treated with respect, not to waste it on many people, and so on. Call us hippies. So I waited for the right girl to come along. A few times I would approach them first, while still remembering not to rush anything should it get serious. But they didnt take a liking to me either.

I was never the kind of person to get into trouble, and magic was also something my family respected and deemed important. As you can imagine I was a little nervous about the spell that my friend would have us do, but I thought it would be fun, so I though nothing of it, until HE came out. I dont even know how; how could a pure soul like me be hiding something so monstous? I dont know, but all I do know is he must be rid of. To save the innocent women in this land and to avenge the death of my friend's sister, the deed must be done. And soon.

♬ ♪ Personality: Im a simple guy, pretty shallow on the surface. Emotionally Im deep, but I want to be able to trust someone before I pour my feelings into them. I want to take things slow and build the emotional level up before going to the bed. I enjoy sunsets, relaxing music, and when Im alone Ill dance. My own kind of dancing. Im not one to speak against something or someone else, but if I think something is borderline wrong, I will speak my mind. Most people call me sweet, kind, and funny, while others see me as boring, cheesy, and completely not worth their time; I guess it all depends on the day you're having. If anyone needs something done, Im normally the first to volunteer. I like to help people, and if anyone is feeling down, Ill lend a helping hand, or at least give some words of encouragement.

♬ ♪ Theme song: Universe

♬ ♪ Name: James
♬ ♪ Use Names: Lust, Red, Seamus
♬ ♪ Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall: (But with shorter Hair)

♬ ♪ Biography: If you mean since the time I was "created", I guess it hurt a little. Somehow it felt like I was being torn away from something dear. But afterwards, I felt free. Like I knew no bounds, anything was possible. And perhaps it was. Since then Ive been trying to get rid of my caster along with the other- duplicates. Though from our eyes, it might just be them that are the duplicates. This world just isnt big enough for both of us. I dont know if the other copies are as keen to stay in a group as the real humans are, but I like to spend time on my own. I run into them sometimes, and hey its not like we have different goals concerning our casters, but I admit my lust is- unslakable. For the time being, anyway.

♬ ♪ Personality: My caster likes girls, but hes the kind of guy who respects them, takes his time in relationships, and believes in true love and soulmates and all that crap. Me, I like to get right down to business. Plenty of time to worry about emotion when you're dead. I love toys, lingirie, really anything that can heighten the experience, unlike my caster. Like I said, emotion and love and- yuck! Anyways, its not like I have no emotion at all. I do love women; i love the things they can do woth their bodies! Hey, you gotta give 'em respect for some of the things Ive seen; like to see you try them sometime. You'll damn near snap in three places.

♬ ♪ Theme song: SINNER

♬ ♪ xXJustified_DeathXx

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:58 pm
-------- --------

❝ Annabelle Kanon Rosulett ❞

Out Of The Shadows!

♬ ♪ Age: Seventeen
♬ ♪ Gender: Female
♬ ♪ Familiar: Coffee
♬ ♪ Sin: Greed

♬ ♪ Use Names: Aoki
♬ ♪ Biography: Annabelle was raised in the rather prestigious Rosulett family. Despite being the sole heir to the wizard family, she rather spend time outdoors with friends or animals than to stay inside and learn how to take care of affairs and spells. Annabelle didn't have a hard time in her tutoring lessons, though she often pulled all-nighters to cram before tests. She really enjoys music, especially playing violin. Her parents encouraged her interest in music, saying that was the only true "lady-like" aspect of her. Her father was always amused by his "little girl", since Annabelle acted a lot like him. Looked a lot like him too. Her mother was more exasperated of her rather than amused. Annabelle's mother worried constantly about Annabelle, about whether she'd become a proper "lady". Annabelle likes her father more than her mother, mainly because he dotes on her. Annabelle's grandparents loved her very much as well. Her grandmother didn't fuss over Annnabelle like her mother did, and her grandfather was proud of his granddaughter.

Annabelle was home-schooled for many years, under the encouragement of her mother. Annabelle's mother was the only "normal" one, without any magic, and she disapproved of her daughter's abilites. But Annabelle's father wanted her to be able to control her magic, and so he hired an old friend who was an experienced magician to teach her. Annabelle didn't really like her new tutor at first, since he was so strict with her, but the lessons paid off. After a while, Annabelle started to really enjoy her lessons. Her mentor recommended her to go to Roke Academy, but Annabelle's mother strongly disapproved of the idea. She wasn't willing to let Annabelle to go off to a "strange place with lunatics". However, Annabelle's grandparents pressured her two parents into letting her attend Roke Academy. Her father agreed, her mother was disraught. After getting enrolled, her mother flew into a rage, and that's when things took a bad turn. When Annabelle came back to visit from break, she found out that her mother had died in a car accident when she was leaving the Rosulett mansion. Annabelle was actually quite relieved at first, but she started to miss her mother, and for a time she became really quiet. Which was really unusual for her. After a while, Annabelle got over the loss eventually, and regained her normal happy and carefree self. She received sympathies from other students, but Annabelle no longer broke into tears at the mention of her mother.

Now here comes the part of the story she wanted to erase, to undo, and get rid of. Annabelle knew she shouldn't have agreed in the first place. While playing Truth or Dare, she was dared with some others to sneak into the teacher's studty to cast the Speculum Revibro. She thought that nothing could possibly go wrong, after all. When Mariko suggested for them to start without her sister, Annabelle had agreed. But she never realized the unseen consequences that would follow.

♬ ♪ Personality: Annabelle was a spirited and energetic girl, despite her appearance of a sweet and delicate child. She could be sweet when she wanted to, and she often got her way when she put on her trader face. Annabelle could be really stubborn, but she laughs easily and always has a hard time keeping a grudge. Her energy is undeflatable...well, almost. She's more of an outdoors person, often outside with animals. Annabelle loves sweets, to the point where she's unwilling to go on two days without sweets. That might be a reason for her nonstop energy. Annabelle is friendly, and all you really need to win her friendship is something sweet, like a piece of cake. Being rather devious [by pretending to be sweet], Annabelle manages to stay out of "trouble". By the way, she can be mischevious, so watch out.

♬ ♪ Theme song:
Dreaming Little Bird
City of Water
Tori no Uta - Violin

♬ ♪ Name: Hatsukai Airi Jikan
♬ ♪ Use Names: Utau
♬ ♪ Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall: Greed

♬ ♪ Biography: Utau was very happy when she was created. It felt like someone had released her from the restricted limits into a world of opportunites. Though she feels bad Envy wasn't created, Utau became quite attracted to this world. Utau quite, and cheerfully, hates Annabelle. She sees Annabelle as the only barrier between her and staying in this world. And Utau is quite unwilling to let that happen. She wants this all to herself. Utau can't wait to meet Annabelle, so that she can slit her throat. Oh, but she won't hesitate to kill the other casters. Keeping her real name hidden is essential to her.

♬ ♪ Personality: Utau brings out the naughty side of Annabelle. Annabelle, however nice she may seem, she wishes to get everything for herself. And she tricks some people to get what she wants. Well, Utau is that greedy part of her. Ranging from pick-pocketing and pretending to be sweet, Utau will do anything she can to get what she wants. Even murder. Utau is rather sadistic and has no care of other humans and wizards. Oh, and Utau is also a sweet-a-holic. She's the sort that you can bribe, and when she needs to save herself, she'll backstab you. She will maintain a cheerful facial expression and be able to say very..."scary" things. Utau is the carefree sort of violent, with a dark and mysterious heart that is difficult to find trust in.

♬ ♪ Theme song: The Twisted Emperor

♬ ♪ Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas