Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Crack, Guns, Sex, and Other Fun Things Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:43 pm
STOP RIGHT THERE

I see you there, looking at MY role play.
That's right. I made this up. This is my own story.
THIS IS MY ROLE PLAY.
User Image
So don't copy this role play without my permission.
OR ELSE I WILL DO HORRIBLE THINGS TO YOU.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:04 pm
Crime.

According to the world renowned Merriam-Webster Dictionary, the definitions of crime are:
1) an act or the commission of an act that is forbidden or the omission of a dust that is commanded by the public law and that makes the offender liable to punishment by that law; a gross violation of the law.
2) a grave offense especially against morality.
3) criminal activity .
4) something reprehensible, foolish, or disgraceful .

Four kinds of explanation. One common factor.
Crime - Actions that are wrong.

But sometimes, wrong acts are done for good reasons. To protect or save one's family, to save the town, the country, maybe even the world as we know it. But those ideas are for the hopelessly romantic movie directors and writers oh Hollywood.

In reality, crimes are committed for two simple reasons: money and power.

And honestly, who needs a better motivation than that?  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:14 pm
Where there's money, there's power.
Where there's power, there's money.
And where there's money and power, there's some a*****e controlling the two things.

War lords, Mafia leaders (or better known in Hollywood style as 'Godfathers'), Kingpins, Cooperate bosses, CEO's. All of them assholes who have a lot of power and a lot of money, and a lot of control over those two elements and many other things.

Some of these assholes are legal, evil, cruel, or wrong as they may be. Others though...Others obtain their money and power through illegal means, that may or may not be known to the authorities who are suppose to stop their illegal businesses.

Sometimes, the legal assholes and the illegal assholes are one in the same. Running both legal and illegal businesses, getting that much more money, that much more power, and that much more control. The risk is high, but the pleasures are oh so sweet...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:23 pm
Our story revolves one legal-illegal company, known as Theory Cooperation.

Their legal face is nothing more than a wealthy and well known pharmaceutical company. Their products, as one can guess, are a variety of helpful, safe, healthy drugs that are either administered or prescribed by doctors, or sold over the counter at convenience stores.
And where Theory Cooperation isn't selling drugs to hospitals and stores, they're busy working behind the scenes with large teams of scientists who stop at nothing to make better, more helpful products than before and to find cures and solutions for a variety of diseases, such as cancer, HIV/AIDS, or herpes.

Their illegal face is far more uglier than the legal one. You name it, Theory does it. Weapons dealing, narcotics trading, slave trade, hits, "special" jobs. Anything you want and Theory Cooperation will have it done, for the right price of course.

Theory Cooperation's legal and illegal owner, Henry Baltic, is a very well known, highly revered, loved and hated man. Both above and under ground, he many allies and many enemies, and attempts on his life are no more common than false weather reports.

However, Henry has children, children whom he wishes to keep out of the illegal business. While the kids aren't stupid to their father's less than legal actions and dealings, they are not to be apart of it, at least not take part in the actual dealing. Murder and kidnap attempts are made on them, but that's the price they pay with having Henry for a father.

This is where we enter. We enter the less than normal, ******** up lives of Henry's children as they try to deal with the troubles of being kids, and the troubles of being the kids of a major crime lord who has more enemies than friends.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:42 am
The Role Play Rules
I have the power to not only enforce my rules when they are broken, but to add more as well.

1.) Good spelling, good punctuation, good grammar. I am getting tired of reading third grade mistakes. Either get your act together, or get away from my role play. No exceptions.

2.) There will no be killing of another person's character without their full permission. No exceptions.

3.) Absolutely no God modding. The only exception is when you are setting up a scene.

4.) Control the smut (vulgar/sexually graphic/perverted scenes). I do not mind the occasional perverted conversation or joke (in fact, I slightly encourage it). I do mind, however, sex. Don't write it out. If your character must have sex with another, do a time skip. No exceptions.

5.) Please do not make random and worthless posts, such as a response to a conversation going on outside of the role play, or to comment on something done in the role play, or to inform others you have edited a post (which I discourage, unless it's something like an accidental spelling error). If you must reply to something, send it to whomever it's meant for in some other form. No exceptions.

6.) Control your language. I don't mind cussing, and do not require censorship, but this does not make it okay for you to use curses in every post, and to get extremely rude and out of hand with them when speaking to another person, both inside and outside of the role play. No exceptions.

7.) This is going to be a faster moving role play. It will occasionally stop if it has too for various reasons. However, it will not stop just because someone didn't post for one day. Please talk to me if you are going to be missing out on posting and would like me to hold off the role play.

8.) Control not only your characters, but yourself. I know we all get testy and on each other's nerves, but mind the rules of this role play, of this guild, and of Gaia. No exceptions.

9.) Try to enjoy yourself. We do this to have fun, so let's make it fun.

IF YOU CANNOT FOLLOW THESE RULES OR HANDLE BEING WARNED WHEN YOU ARE BREAKING THEM THEN YOU ARE IN THE WRONG PLACE.
PLEASE LEAVE IMMEDIATELY AND DO NOT EVEN BOTHER APPLYING.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:05 am
Character Information

Send all characters to me, Randomly Gone Insane, with the character skeleton filled out.

Character Sheet
[b]GaiaOnline Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Extras:[/b]
[b]Theme Song:[/b]
[b]Quote:[/b]

People of the Underworld

GaiaOnline Username: Randomly Gone Insane
Character Name: Henry Baltic
Sex: Male
Appearance: Henry
Occupation: Business Owner, Drug and Crime Lord, Arms Dealer - legal and illegal
History: Born into a family of wealth, Henry was already living the high life as a child. Rather than being a spoiled brat like most would have, he pursued an education and worked to earn more than he already have. When he inherited his father's business, he expanded and became even more wealthy.
Bored out of his mind with the legal life style of paying taxes and signing major pay checks, Henry slowly started to dabble in the underground world, starting off by selling cheap drugs. Soon, he found himself spiraling down the bottom, where the dirtiest are. And he liked it.
Extras: Due to security issues, Henry hired on Jack Mason as a body guard. While it claims its for himself, his true purpose for hiring Jack was to protect his children, who sometimes become the target of his underworld enemies.
Theme Song: What You Need
Quote: "I'm helping people. I'm just helping in ways most people would prefer not to.."

Character Name: Isaac Michael Baltic
Appearance: Isaac
History: The first child of Henry. Growing up, Isaac always spent more time with his mother than he did with his father, but not because his father was always busy working. His father was actually always open to fatherly time. But his mother kept Isaac away often, for reasons he didn't know until he got older, when his parents divorced. It was at age 13 that Isaac learned of his father's rather 'distasteful' other businesses. And it was from then on he took a special interest in it, for good or bad.
Extras: Like any other teenager, Isaac is embarrassed by most things Henry will do, is annoyed quite easily, and wants to be in EVERYTHING, even the things that could kill him.
Theme Song: Teenagers
Quote: "Yeah, Dad thinks he's the s**t in the underworld. Just wait until I take over."

Character Name: Valarie Baltic
Sex: Female
Appearance: Valarie
History: Henry's youngest child, Valarie came to the world near the end of Henry's marriage to her mother. Like her brother, she too had been kept away from her father. Luckily, the marriage ended when she was three, and custody rights landed her and her brother in the hands of her father, allowing her to have the fatherly time Isaac never had.
Not wanting to keep secrets, Henry recently told Valarie of his underworld business. Whether it was out of childish ignorance or simple love for her father, Valarie has shown no changes with the new information.
Extras: Valarie, despite the constant chaos and upbringing, is a sweet, innocent, loving, eat sprinkles and s**t fairies kind of child. Unfortunately, this personality makes her a frequent target for Henry's enemies. And, oddly enough, she never seems to be traumatized by the attacks.
Theme Song:
Quote:

GaiaOnline Username: Zahzi.
Character Name: Jack Mason.
Sex: Male.
Appearance: Jack
History: Jack spent many years in the military. Most of that time as either a Green Beret and a Navy Seal. After years of service he finally came back home and was discharged for 'Excessive use of force'. And for the Green Beret and Navy Seals, that's saying something...

Not able to just sit around in a cushy lifestyle, he became a bodyguard for someone who offered the most money.
Extras: He is an expert with any and every weapon available. Ranged, CQC, and everything in between.
Theme Song: Diamond Eyes.
Quote: "Yeah, yeah, you can say whatever you want to me in whatever tounge BUT A BULLET SPEAKS THE SAME IN EVERY LANGUAGE!!"

GaiaOnline Username: SoujiAtsumi
Character Name: Laurence 'Cade' Hawthorne
Appearance:Cade
History: Since he was young Cade has done whatever he could to survive. Stealing, breaking and entering, even simple tasks or minor drug dealing, he did almost anything people would pay him for. When he got he older joined a small group of mercenaries who eventually disbanded. He liked the jobs and money that came with it so he stuck with the occupation. As long as he's paid a high amount of money he will do whatever asked with no questions.
Extras: Although Cade is, more or less, a jack of all trades his specialty is explosives and spying.
Theme Song: The Good Life
Quote:

GaiaOnline Username: SoujiAtsumi
Character Name: Enzo Kaur
Appearance: X
History:Since he was little Enzo has wanted to grow up to be like his father; to be a police officer. He grew up having a strong sense of right and wrong. This sense grew stronger after he watched his father get killed in front of him. As you can guess he grew up to be a cop and has lately taken an interest in a certain man's corporation.
Extras: For almost a year he's been trying to exploit Henry's underground dealings.
Theme Song:
Quote: "It's not my job to give mercy--the judge is the one in a dress."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:30 pm
Mornings. Sometimes they're chaotic, sometimes they're peaceful. Sometimes they're beautiful, sometimes they're uglier than you when you wake up first thing.

Some households are the embodiment of chaos in the mornings. Others are not.

Unfortunately, the Baltic estate is not one of the others.

"Kids~" Henry cooed from the kitchen, busy whipping up eggs. "I'm starting breakfast~"

"Wee!" Valarie giggled as she thundered down the stairs, running through the house and heading for the kitchen. "BREAKFAST!!" She cheered out upon arriving, almost crashing into her seat at the table.

"Valarie... Where's your brother?" Henry sighed as he poured the whipped eggs into a hot pan.

"I'unno." Valarie bounced in her chair, banging her fork and knife against the table.

"Stop that sweety. ISAAC! BREAKFAST!"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm coming." Isaac grumbled as he too came down the stairs at a dramatically slower pace than his sister. "Don't need to shout. The eggs aren't even done cooking." He added as he entered the kitchen, sitting down next to his sister, who was still banging on the table. Annoyed, Isaac promptly stole the utensils and held them away from his sister.

"Aww..." Valarie pouted, slouching over the table.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:43 pm
Out in the Garage/Hangar, Jack was busy with is morning routine exercises, which consisted of vertical push-ups using only one hand at a time. After reaching fifty with one hand, he hopped in the air and landed on his other hand, beginning at one again. Meanwhile, 'When World Collide' played over an old radio behind him.

A good distance away from him was a black and red '05 Mustang, completely reflective due to a recent cleaning.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:47 pm
While the Baltics were busy in the kitchen, an alarm suddenly went off in the house.

Henry let out an irritated sigh, leaning over the counter and pressing his finger to an intercom.
"Jaaaaacckk... Someone's trying to break in again." He groaned, looking out his window, seeing six men dressed in full black and armed heavily slip around the house, going for the back.

"Could you take care of them please? If Isaac is late to school one more morning, he's going to get detention. AGAIN."

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:49 pm
Jack looked down at the communicator directly below him, pressing the button.
"Alright, alright....Which way are they coming in from..?" he asked, picking up the communicator and standing up.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:55 pm
"Heading South, going in for the back porch." Henry sighed as he went back to his cooking.

"Dad, can't I just go to school now?"

"Not without breakfast. Now, Jack. They're all dressed in black, and armed with automatic weapons. From what I can tell, Assault Rifles. Now--"

There was a crash, and the sound of a door being kicked down.

"Oh. Oh God damn it! Jack! They just kicked down my new door!"

"GET ON THE GROUND!" One man barked as the six entered the kitchen, one taking aim on each family member while the other two went to different rooms of the house.

"Can I just finish cooking my kids breakfast? Henry sighed, holding his hands up in the air.

"GET ON THE GROUND, HENRY!"

"Fine, fine.. Kids. Come on. Get on the ground." He groaned as he went down on his knees.

Valarie slide down from her chair, acting as if she were playing a game, while Isaac went down with a groan and a roll of his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:02 pm
Before the group raided the kitchen, Jack had left the hangar, loading a simple pistol. Silenced.

He entered through a side door which led into the living room, which connected to the kitchen. He remained close to the ground, pistol at the ready.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:06 pm
"So.. Who sent you?"

"Shut up, Henry." The same man growled, as another pushed the children down and began to put zip ties on their wrists.

"Waaas it.. John? Because I paid him back that money."

"SHUT UP."

"Wait! No! It's my ex-wife again, isn't it? I can tell by your attitude! Everyone gets pissy like you after dealing with her."

"I SAID SHUT UP!" He barked again, smacking the butt of the rifle across Henry's face.

"...Yup...Definitely my ex-wife's doing..." Henry groaned on the ground, having his his hands zip tied now.

"Daaad.. I'm gonna get detention now!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:08 pm
There was a sudden crash in the other room. Where one of the other soldiers went.

Jack looked down at the soldier, then at the broken wall he had been thrown into before giving a shrug.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:13 pm
"********. It's Jack." One of the men growled, all of them turning to face the room where the crash had come.

Slowly but surely, the three in the kitchen began to creep towards the room, weapons up and fingers twitching on the triggers.

"...Maybe Jack will let you eat in the car this morning. That'll save us some time."

"Dad, Valarie and I want to ride the bus home today."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Like NORMAL people do."

"Really now?"

"BUS RIDE!" Valarie giggled, confirming Isaac's claim.

"...Fiiiine. You can ride the bus like normal people." Henry groaned, rolling his eyes.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff