Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Journals
Tiarana's Kin: get out of here dogrot you smell bad Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:13 pm
lmao look at this photobucket s**t
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

warning: THIS JOURNAL IS A HUGE MESS

warning 2: THIS JOURNAL LOOKS EVEN WORSE WITH CENTERED SITE ON (but it's mostly just this post that looks bad) and YOU SHOULD PROBABLY VIEW IT WITH A SCREEN RESOLUTION OF AT LEAST 1366 ACROSS (because that is what I have)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:42 pm
RANDOMLY, AN ASSORTMENT OF PETS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE THREAD

WAIT THERE'S NOTHING HERE. OK.  

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

THIS IS COLORED SPRING. HE IS A HUGE CREEPER. Even when he is an adorable plushie, HE IS STILL A CREEPER.
Other links n' stuff: Uncert plushie cert big plushie naming glyph sample
Namin' dream: RIGHT HERE

User ImagePersonality: obsessive, until he gets what he wants. Then he quits caring.
Single-minded.
...somewhat easily distracted.
uuuummmmm
WHATEVER ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS THAT HE'S PRETTY CREEPY

Likes: RED. ORANGE. SUNRISE. SUNSET. HIMSELF. HAVEMERCY, RIGHT NOW.
Dislikes: GREEN. THAT DOUCHEBAG IN THE NEXT POST.

...Does anyone else have vivid memories of visiting Yellowstone as a child, and hearing from a tour guide about how animals sometimes walk into the geysers, and never walk out? And then their one-way tracks and boiled-white bones around the edges of the geyser are pointed out? Just me? Ok.
His name comes from Yellowstone. specifically, his coloration reminded me of the red BACTERIAL MATS at Yellowstone. yuuuuup. The image to the right is an example. THE RESEMBLANCE IS UNCANNY.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Current romancin' target: Havemercy
KIDLINGS: Bitterbright, Loathsome Light (scroll down geez), Rascal, Obsession's Fruit MISSION COMPLETE wait what do you mean only one of them is red
Not-kidlings but he thinks they are: Hollyhock (scroll doooown), Bowlegged

RPs: He made a stirring declaration of his love/stalking at the spring Festival of Abundance event.
Things continued in The Red and the Restless (NOW IT IS COMPLETE)
Colored Spring proves he is a terrible dad in The Red and the Restless Episode 2: BABIES (aka THE BABY-RAISING MONTAGE required in any romantic comedy that involves babies...mind you this is like the shittiest romantic comedy ever) [dead?]
Let's be an a*****e (FIN)
Indoctrinating the children [going exactly nowhere at the speed of light]

Other family: I guess he does have a family...there are names on his cert and everything. Boy, what would they do if they met him...
...Fortunately for them, none of them are particularly orange. This makes him the ORANGE GOAT of the family and also means he will never hit on his mom or sister. WHEW.
Mom: Inverse Dawn whoa she's kind of sky-themed, a little like late sunset, isn't she? maybe this whole time colored spring has actually just been obsessing over HIS MOM
Dad: Fishtails hot damn Colored Spring would try to beat up his dad if he ever met him
Sister: Lights in the Night Sky wow she looks like their mom. HMMMMM

This is Blazing Sky. He is Colored Spring's not-very-bright companion. He pretty much just follows Spring around, and is constantly neglected.

Other links 'n stuff: UNCERT

THIS FOXBUN TOTALLY GOT IT ON with Twostep: Roll, Goldfish (see Sudden Storm, page 2), Happy

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:29 am

This is BITE.

He has a NAMING DREAM: HERE

Other links 'n stuff: UNCERT

Poor Bite used to be a fairly normal Kimeti, but months of harassment by Colored Spring have not been kind to him. Now he is a nervous, hesitant sort of Kimeti who lives in fear of Colored Spring's random assaults. (DUDE HAS TOO MUCH TIME ON HIS HOOVES.)

Dislikes: Apples, because bad things involving apples constantly happen to him. Forward women. Pretty much any unpleasant situation.

RPins': Green Apples, featuring Poison Gloam
Jailbait, with Midnight Sun, her hapless protege, and possibly an angelic rescuer!? [dead]
don't hurt me [ended kind of abruptly]

COLORED SPRING HATES HIM.
This is probably how it happened:
Colored Spring: =EATING THE RED FRUIT, I MEAN LITERALLY, HE LIKES APPLES what are you guys thinking=
Bite: =wanders by, eats some apples=
Colored Spring: THAT GUY JUST ATE SOME OF MY APPLES >O
AND HE'S GREEN
OH THIS IS JUST ******** OUTRAGEOUS
actually Colored Spring would hate him anyway just because he's green.

This is Bite's Owlcat, Self Esteem (it is totally based on Rufio, Homestuck Edition), and it is ALWAYS MEAN TO HIM.

UNCERT  

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:57 pm

This is Hollyhock. She is Colored Spring's illegitimate, adopted not-daughter. For now. (Man he is going to have a fit when the RP catches up to her being not in a babbehsac.) In fact she is Havemercy's mystery babbeh with WHO EVEN KNOWS, who resulted from some crazy mushrooms.

NAMING DREAM
Other links 'n stuff: Babbehsac Babbeh Filly Adult With a cute accessory suitable for celebrating the holidays

Her name apparently means FEMALE AMBITION and FECUNDITY in the language of flowers. THIS IS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT. If you are looking for AMBITIOUS, FECUND ladies, see SHADELIGHT and MIDNIGHT SUN.

She is BLIND. As a result, she has a very extreme personality. Her emotions are always incredibly intense. And she is inseparable from her sister, Bowlegged. Mainly because she has the legs and Bowlegged has the eyes!
She is probably going to grow up weird because Spring thinks he is her dad. RIGHT NOW. Although since she popped out of that sac I expect Colored Spring has a few QUESTIONS for HAVEMERCY.
Colored Spring would never raise a babbeh who wasn't red or orange, not even his own flesh and blood. Unless Have somehow forced him to do it or something. I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED.

Family:
Mom: Havemercy
Dad: Loyalty's Love (but nobody knows that)
Sister: Bowlegged
Step-siblings: Bitterbright, Loathsome Light, Rascal, Obsession's Fruit
(dude I just linked all of these kin in Colored Spring's post ok)

RPs:
Her-life-story-montage begins in The Red and the Restless Episode 2: BABIES[dead?]
One time there was this flood, BUT WE ARE REALLY SKIPPING AHEAD [as done as it's gonna get I think]
a strange and terrifying dream that turned out to be some catharsis, rad!
Drabbles (x3reqs):
Joy, In the Moonlight, Sugar and Spice, Over the Rainbow, Keeping a Secret,
Kiss, Smile, Silence, Lace, Abandoned,
Joy, Forever and a Day, Spiritual, Silence, Are you there?, Walls
Unhappy blessings
Meeting an old friend (?) in dreams

UNCERT

When Hollyhock woke up from her dream, this thing was right next to her! Whoa. It creeps Bristletail out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:31 pm

FROM WATER IS SOMEWHAT ABRASIVE, BUT PROBABLY REALLY NICE DEEP DOWN? HE IS DEFINITELY NOT THE SHINIEST ROCK ON THE GROUND, EITHER.

NO NAMING DREAM YET.

Family: NOPE :V
World Ends With You is his crack-breeding non-canon daughter with...someone or other??? Hell if I remember. Ever since she turned up I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BREED HIM WITH PALE LADIES to produce her clones, but so far he has not actually had any kids.

RPs: He tells me Crimson Tears is his friend but that hasn't really happened yet. THE RP IS ONGOING [probably forever unfinished]
He's also trying to start a relationship with Lull in Sunlight! unfortunately all he does is reveal his GENERAL INCOMPETENCE. [FINISHED]

OTHER LINKS: UNCERT

WHY AM I SHOUTING  

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:35 pm

Loathsome Light. COLORED SPRING'S ACTUAL DAUGHTER. (Her nickname is Shade.)

She will have a shared naming dream with her twin brother Bitterbright, eventually.

LINKS: Babbehsac Babbeh Filly Adult "Not because it's red, but because it matches you <3" (from Weeping Colors)

Colored Spring probably DOES NOT LIKE THIS KID :V
She has a pretty dark personality, and an inferiority complex directly resulting from Colored Spring's terrible parenting techniques.

FAMILY:
DAD: Colored Spring (duh)
MOM: Havemercy
Step-siblings: Hollyhock, Bowlegged
Actual siblings: Rascal, Bitterbright, Obsession's Fruit
(look the links are in Colored Spring's post if you want to know)

RPs: Daddy doesn't like me [dead?]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

SHADELIGHT IS A PRETTY LADY. AND ALSO A CLASSY ONE.

OTHER LINKS: UNCERT FULLSIZE CHIBI (thanks Lost! *o*) Yes got her a cool mask awwwww craft night

No naming dream yet!

Shadelight LIKES THE FELLAHS rather a lot. She also seems to be a decent, if overbearing and meddlesome, mother? She used to wander around the swamp a lot, but since she started popping out babies she's taken to staying in the same general area most of the time. She probably regaled her kids with TALES OF HER ADVENTURES which may or may not have been true.

Recently she joined the Mothers Club because she is way too lazy to get her OWN food. Also babies! BABIES

She still wanders off occasionally but mainly in search of, yanno, bucks.

FAMILY: With Whistles Twice: Midnight Sun (scrooooll), Second Light, Traveller's Joy
With Cockcrow: Murkcrow (use that mouse wheel), Jackdaw, Rook, White Crow
With WE CAN'T BE CERTAIN: Nightwake, Secrets Afoot

Other RPs:
Making buddies (WITH BENEFITS) with Whistles Twice OVER HERE (my title muse was not present for this RP) [dead?]
Yes is probably Shadelight's IDEAL MAN
Keepin' the family together in the worst winter on record [about done I guess]
Just say it, Murkcrow
New (boy)friend! ;D [dead]
wow she actually got a blessing [FIN]

Leafdark is a BADGER. Obviously. It pretty much just happens to live in the same general area that Shadelight does. Occasionally they keep each other company.

Parents are ROOT DIGGER and SPIT. I should probably remember this.

UNCERT  

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Out There. HE IS CRAZY.

Links: uncert

Naming dream: RIGHT HERE

Out There is, well, a little out there. He believes himself to be a supernatural superhero, defender of the Swamp against the likes of space creatures (or "travelers," as he calls them) and mud monsters. (He also has an unusually good imagination for a Kimeti...) For this reason, he masquerades around with piles of leaves stuck onto his fur in a misguided attempt to disguise himself, calling himself "The Truth" and appearing at random, inconvenient moments to protect the innocent. Out There is pretty much harmless, as long as nobody eggs him on, though he might be a bit of a nuisance for anyone whom he is convinced is a space creature. He also spends a good deal of time trying to convince other Kimeti of the dangers of supernatural complacency, but rarely to good effect. He likes hanging out with his fellow Justice League members, but for some reason there is this weird disjoint of ideals...because he really lives in his own weird little world. Really.
^ I actually quested for this guy so he has a PROPER PERSONALITY WRITEUP and a NAMING DREAM, sweet.

Family: Nope

RPs: I don't think this counts. [dead]
Lights in the sky!? We must INVESTIGATE [dead]

uncert

Out There finds this creature EXTREMELY SUSPICIOUS, so he has captured it for FURTHER STUDY. Unfortunately, its general doggy friendliness makes it difficult to hate.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:31 pm

UNCERT

This is some douchebag named Misfortune. IDK??? He is TOUGH TO PIN DOWN.

Do you like how these posts keep getting SHORTER and SHORTER????

Family:
With Scratch: Bruise, Sore, Burns the Eyes, Green Around the Gills, Troubled Waters

RPs: Misfortune x Jangled Nerves would be the BEST ******** BABIES EVER

UNCERT

This toothy fellow is RISK. He pretty much ACTS LIKE A CAIMAN.

Misfortune treats him with the same level of affection that other kin treat, say, mongooses or sand dogs.  

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:19 pm

This is MIDNIGHT SUN. She is a HUGE b***h.

NAMING DREAM

UNCERTS: ADULT FILLY FOAL SAC (let's do the time warp again) midnight sun was a brat so shadelight made one for her too

Midnight Sun particularly enjoys playing mind games with other kin. Harassing her siblings/half-siblings is a FAVORED PASTTIME. Rarely seen without her hapless flunky, Burns the Eyes. SUPER BRAT and DADDY'S GIRL, always hanging around her parents even after she's all grown up. Shadelight can see right through her, but she puts up with her anyway. With her dad she is the SWEETEST ANGEL.

Burns the Eyes is not exactly her friend but she'd be lost without him. In a weird way she is EMOTIONALLY DEPENDENT on him.

Family:
Mom: Shadelight
Dad: Whistles Twice
Siblings: Traveller's Joy, Second Light
(everyone is linked in Shadelight's post get back up there)

RP: Look at this ~adult~ he is so WEAK (Bite, Midnight Sun, Burns the Eyes, Walking on Air)
Can't not be obnoxious even during natural disasters
this is a hardcore battle to the death I am not even kidding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:38 pm
MURKCROW
THIS DUDE IS GAY
AND NAMED AFTER A POKEMON cool

UNCERT shadelight made one for murkcrow too just to see the look on his face another festive version

He's gay because he is pretty annoyed by Shadelight's promiscuous behavior, and because his half-sister is a HUGE b***h. And he just prefers bucks. GET OVER IT

Murkcrow is level-headed and rather even-tempered. Perhaps you could even say he is patient to a fault!
However, he can sometimes be a little grumpy.

For some reason it seems he rather likes hearing and telling stories. Whoa! Totally out of the blue!

As much as he claims to dislike his mom, he actually loves her and still hangs around??? But MIDNIGHT SUN he'd be happy if he never saw again. He's pretty fond of his brothers/half-brothers though...Traveler's Joy is kind of...uuuuuh...White Crow is probably tolerable, though??? She seems nice.

Family:
Mom: Shadelight
Dad: Cockcrow
Siblings: Rook, Jackdaw, White Crow
(scroooooll up)

siiiigh Murkcrow you're so HANDSOME why do you have to be GAY

RPs: One time it was really cold
Weirdest BFFs ever (solo)
Murkcrow gets all the ladies??? why, he's gay, stop that right now [dead]
More ladies!? Murkcrow you need to get out and meet some bucks [dead]
Murkcrow finally meets another buck (aka getting Stalker in bed with Wild Parsnip, PART I) [dead?]
Seriously, Mom?! (solo)
Collecting oranges and meeting new family members (solo)
what's that thing [this counts as two things I just wrote em in one] (solo)
Drabbles (x2reqs):
Flowers, Misery Loves Company, Spiritual, Smile, Rain,
Lace, Sugar and Spice, Candy, Forgiveness, Tickle
A strange dream that ended badly
another drabble (solo)
More dreams

UNCERT

Murkcrow you have weird taste.

UNCERT

Murkcrow woke up from a strange dream and this snake was chewing on his tail. Rude.  

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:15 pm

UNCERT hot a what dickens version

NAMING DREAM

Ash is a mean, violent, destructive b***h. She particularly enjoys setting s**t on fire. How the ******** does she even do that?! (Answer: hooves+rocks!) She's the kind of person who'd destroy everything because, in her view, none of it means anything anyway. She really doesn't give a ******** about anything!

The one thing that means anything to her is Jasmine Smoke. Smoke reveals a completely different side of Ash, one of affection and tenderness and trust and BLAH BLAH MUSHY STUFF.

NOW IN WEARING-THE-DECAPITATED-HEADS-OF-HER-ENEMIES FLAVOR
(not really she traded some charcoal for it)

RPs: one time Smoke had an illicit dalliance. and by one time I mean all the time but this one specifically happened. [dead?]
ash that is not how you treat legendaries geez [fin, I guess]

SHE ******** HAD BABIES
actually smoke had babies with With Your Consent but we are pretending no damn dirty kimeti bucks were involved in this and that one offspring is just a really weird-looking acha (also it's pretty sweet how they're also great-grandbabies of stalker lol): Wasp (p4), unnamed WHERE THE ******** DID KETHRY GO WE WERE SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS..., Given Away, Dirty Trick, Honey Chaser

UNCERT

of course Ash would own a boar. of course she would. they like to destroy things together.

User Image
FEELSFEELSFEELSFEELSFEEEEEEEELS

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:34 pm
UNCERT A gift from Water Chaser fur is cuddly. therefore melt likes wearing fur. snowfeets
plushie cert big plushie

Melt is pretty much exactly what he looks like. A giant fluffy teddy bear! He's got a harem mainly because he is just so AFFECTIONATE. Man. He's so touchy-feely. Like you don't even know. He isn't as concerned about amazing athletic feats as the other kio, though, so his harem is not as large as it probably could be!
Melt still lives on the plains, occasionally heading south into the swamp when the Ache gets to be a bit much.

BABIES WITH WATER CHASER: Crack in the Ice (second paaaaage), Dances with Shadows, Hot Rocks, Eventide

WITH Falcondive: Sudden Storm (also on page 2!), Sunset's Paint, Flying Dream, Follow My Lead, Mistaking Clouds for Mountains

MeltxMaple Milk I ship it
They meet again

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:24 pm
UNCERT

A cold, dark sort of doe who wanders around the swamp watching things. Kind of creepy, but not especially unfriendly if you can tolerate her general gloom.

Basically what Shadelight was going to be before she suddenly turned out to be made of FEMALE AMBITION and FECUNDITY instead.  
Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff