Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Summon: Sin of God Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:19 pm
Better displayed here biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:21 pm
======= Accepted Profiles: ========

Favorite Quote: There is no good or bad... only diferent points of view
Appearance: User Image
Name: Cloud
Age: No one knows exactly, he said he almost had 150 years old, even when his appereance is of a young man of 19-20 years.
Human or Familiar?: None, he is a demon but he is considered the familiar of Rin
Weapon(if familiar): Great Sword called "Forced Edge" (Forced Edge true form)
Personality: Easy going and laid back, despite the fact he is a demon he seems to be a warm-hearted boy.
Bio: Cloud is the "Summon" of Rin, he was summoned by mistake when she took the Necronomicon from the Head-Master's office and read it in order to save all the people in the academy from the attack of the dark wizard Altero. At simple look, Cloud looks like a regular boy that studies at the academy but when he use his magical aura, everyone can notice that he is not human or familiar, he is a demon. There is a big diference between summoning a familiar and a demon, the second one use a contract that bounds the demon and the human soul and unlike the familiars that after beeing summoned they can return to their realm, Cloud cant go back to the demonic realm even if he want to because he is bounded to Rin.

He is what other high wizards call "The perfect summon" as he is faster, stronger and heals at a higher rate than regular familiars also to the point to compete with the called "High Ranked Familiars" that are summoned by the strongest wizards all over the kingdoms. Cloud has the strange abilitie called "Sword of War", he is an expert fighting with swords, his favorite weapon is a great sword that he always use, he calls it "Forced Edge", he dont remember how he got it but when he was summoned he already had it. He want to return to the demonic realm as he claims that there is a bussines that he still has to solve, but now as he is trapped in the human realm, he will take this as a training so he can become stronger and then take care of his bussines...

Dislikes: The chantry, people that hurt others with their magic and people that treat their familiars like tools and not like humans.
Other: Acording to the Head-Master of the academy and the Archmage the lider of the magic council, Cloud's magical aura is the same that the first demon that was summoned 100 years ago. Still, Cloud doesnt seem to remember anything about his past, he sometimes get some flashbacks about it but still he cant remember anything. When he uses a lot of his magical aura, signs of becoming a demon appears like a black wing on his back or small horns on his forehead. He and Rin share the rare seal called "Pandora's Seal", the prove that they are soulbound, the seal is on Cloud's chest over his heart.

Favorite Quote: "I believe that everyone should value themselves."
Name: Rinette Cordelia D'Mirielle
Human or Familiar: Human
Personality: She is very thoughtful, and takes time to think when doing something. Although in most cases, she doesn't think at all especially when something horrible is happening. She usually takes things seriously, but people find it that she is joking.
Bio: She did fairly well in the academy. She had good friends, and the teachers liked her. Her parents sent her here to train to summon a familiar, for they also went to the same academy. Going on about the thoughts of finding true love over there.She was living a pretty normal and decent life at the academy until she accidentally summoned a demon while 'trying' to protect the school.
Likes: Sweets, frills, magic, learning, nice people, animals
Dislikes: Rude people, failing, mistakes, dislikes more things then likes.
Other: She is sometimes a hypocrite.

Favorite Quote: "Whaaaat?! I don't destroy things. I reshape them creatively."
Name: Amara P. Dellos
Human or Familiar?: Human, duh.
Personality: Describe myself? What kind of a dumb question is that? Ugh... okay, here it goes. I'm smart, sexy, and single. What's that? Be honest? Well, screw you! Sigh... I guess you could say I'm really blunt about what I think of you, and no, I don't have any kind of shame. I'm not quiet, I'm definately not a lady, and I hate telling people this over and over again like some kind of a broken record. No, I don't care what you think about me, and if you have a problem, I'd prefer you told it to my face, you wimp! I support honesty in every situation... oh, shut up! Yeah, I'm a chronic liar, too. There, happy?
Bio: Uh... gosh, this is going a long way back... hm, come to think of it, I don't remember a thing about my past. I know I was adopted when I was about seven... yeah, I've been holding this wand ever since I could flick my wrist, and everyone tells me I'm pretty damn good at it, too. I think my parents died fighting that big demon creature thing. Yeah, that's right. When I was one, my parents left to fight in the war and I was sent to live with my great aunt, who adopted me when she found out that both mom and dad were dead. Tragic, but whatever, I barely ever knew my parents. Sure, it stings a little to think that I was an orphan, but I always had my magic, so I don't think I'm all depressed and stuff like most of those sob story ad kids.
Likes: I like food. And sleeping. Yeah... that's pretty much it. I don't really do much except practice growing stuff with my magic, so I guess you could say I like doing that, too. And I like flowers. And chocolate. Yeah... chocolate...
Dislikes: Ugh, get me away from those obnoxious familiar things! They're just so unnecessary. What happened to just fighting on our own? Are we too stupid to be able to do that by ourselves now or what? No, I don't want one, and no I don't want to learn how to get one, period!
Other: Don't ask me what the 'P' in my name stands for. If you do, not only will I not tell you, but I'll kick your a** for asking, too. Hey, does anyone have a lollipop? I'm kind of addicted to sweets...

Favorite Quote: "Rule 1: I'm always right. Rule 2: If I am wrong, look at Rule 1"
Name: Thorn Axel Mortis
Human or Familiar? Human
Weapon(if familiar):
Personality: Mysterious, Quiet, Cunning. Smart
Bio: Thorn isn't your average Wizard. His magic is an ancient power that he rarely uses. He is located on a magical lab with the Wizard Council. He is the main maker of New Spells and New Magical weapons. Nothing goes past him with out his "Go". He rarely leaves the Island, but is sent out (Needs promission) to go kill a certain Familiar, that needs to be killed for the council. People and even the Council don't know Thorn's true power. Which will be hidden for now.
Dislikes: Loudness, Familiars, Brats
Other: He carries a magical chain with him, that helps him snare "Familiars" and kill them. He is also one of the few wizards that still use a wand. Pic of Chain

Favorite Quote: "If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything"
Casual/Human Appearance: User Image

Demon/Combat Appearance
Name: Helios Runic Hecate
Human or Familiar?: No one knows but he is actually a demon
Weapon(if familiar): A legendary glaive known as the Silence Glaive
Personality: Helios is loyal and protective of his friends and allies. He is often a kind and caring person, but due to being a demon when pushed too far his temper can lead to disaster. When he is around new people and people he doesn't trust he can be cold and distant. He is very spontaneous and random both in and out of fighting which allows him to be unpredictable and dangerous. He is really good with magic especially spell casting, rituals, and divinations often preferring them over actual battles.
Bio: Helios is similar to Cloud in the fact that he is a demon, however he has no idea he is a demon. Helios was actually summoned when a poor family was on the brink of losing their son. They knew they had no chance at saving their son alone so they used what power their entire family could muster to summon forth something in hopes that it could save their son. That demon was Helios's true form when he came he told them of his power as a guardian demon of destruction and told them of their grave mistake. However due to being bound to a contract he was bonded to the child. However, this sealed his memories away and his powers were weakened. From there he was raised as an average child. What they didn't know is that the human son died and the demon essentially became human. Helios doesn't know he is part demon though.

Due to being actually a demon he has the ability to use magic better than the average human, but his magic is weaker than most demons in this form. However, (after he finds out he is a demon) for short periods of time he can take demon form and then his powers double from being pent up, but this leaves him totally drained. Due to not being able to use his full demon abilities Helios is a bit unstable and allows him. He is able to learn faster than humans. Humans can't typically detect that he is a demon unless they have personally bonded with one, but demons and familiars can tell easily. Helios can still be bound to a human even though he is partially human.
Fortune Telling
Stars
Dislikes:
Demons and People who treat him like a demon
Fighting for no reason
Burned Food
Other: Helios always has a bag of runes and a deck of Tarot cards with him and his favorite rune and card is death. He is able to draw magic from the runes and cards.

Favorite Quote: " Life is short so why waste it? "
Name: Neo Kushranagi
Human or Familiar?: human
Weapon(if familiar): his familiar Amaterasu a high ranked familiar pheonix.
Personality: exciteable, always seeking adventure and fun while still being perverted and lazy for anything boring.
Bio: Neo came from a family with a tradition of being in the Magical Council and all his family members were usually always high raked wizards with neo not being any different from them. He was the top student of Payon Magical Academy due to his incredible abilitie of summoning a powerful pheonix familair that is considered a high ranked one especially for a young student like him. Eventually the Magical Council had a special quest for him, he was sent to keep an eye on the master of the demon familiar although he has his own agenda as well and.
Dislikes: boredom, his family.
Other: skilled in all forms of combat and a master stratagist when he tries.

Favorite Quote: "Everything has beauty but not everyone see it"
Appearance: This is a reason its a link
Name: Vawen Ure
Human or Familiar? Human
Personality: Vawenne is a rather simple being at least that is how he tries to carry him self. He is reserved barely speaking of his own past or feelings and at times appears cold and uncaring. When it comes to morality his own is every changing, so he sits on the fence most of the time. Aside from that when he lets his true nature show, most would say he is a kind and sweet person but a awkward and odd as well.
Bio: He was born within the borders of Florencia, although he did not learn from the academy located with the Kingdom. His family belonged to a cult that practiced the traditions of old. Most viewed some of the practices out dated and many could not understand why summoning a familiar was forbidden. Despite a few difference they where still allowed to exist as a part of their history and culture. Vawen enjoyed the majority of his youth, however he had trouble getting along with others. Everything was fine within the cult as they where all similar to one another but he always had trouble dealing with outsiders so to speak. Although in his early teens he learned to live with such things and only embraced older rituals which furthered his ties to the past. Once consisted of replacing or adding onto the body with enchanted stone and crystal, from a temple located deep within the earth. This has lead to his current appearance but it brings him closer to the magic then many can imagine. A few have gone as far as the replacement of the entire body but such a thing is rare.

During his early twenties however he left his home not because he was dissatisfied by it but he had other desires. Vawen had the simple wish to travel and learn more about the world around. Although he was aware of various rituals he had to preform and would follow their code during his travels. He spent a great deal of time learning from others about the direction magic had headed in recent years. Recently however he was granted the chance to entered the island the floated in the sky. It was a story he had heard about as a child little did he know it was real.
Likes: Watching the world around him, a good meal when he choses to eat, music, dance, magic
Dislikes: Ignorance, assumptions, familiars
Other: He still requires food and sleep but not to the same extend other humans need it to survive. As well a few segments of stone cane be removed but it will all become permeate after a period of time.

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:07 pm
Favorite Quote: Thats the best you got?!
User Image
Name: Haruyuki Nia Yoshito
Human or Familiar? Human
Personality: I am a strong willed person, I am tough but can be very caring for the ones closest to me. I am rather stubborn when it comes to picking between multiple things at once and I don't move until I know I pick the right one. I am very good with agreements, I can tip in something a little extra and can always "bribe" to get what I want. I am a convicing person. I can seduce men and women easily which helps in some cases. She can be rather annoying when she talks, because she never knows when to stop at times (when she gets really nervous.)
Bio: Born in Florencia and raised by a single, depressed mother Haru learned to stick up for herself in the years to come, staying strong and keeping her head held high. She did everything she could to impress her mother when it came to learning from teh academy, but not once did her mother congradulate her or anything. She knew it was hard for her mother to move on knowing her father died recently, but she wasn't too sure from what. By the time Haru was about twelve her mother died of depression and left Haru to fend for herself and learn. From that point on she was taken in by an older lady who woeked at the Kingdom's academy, learning well and being the best student she could, thinking her mother was still watching down on her. It was hard to do magic, and really, there was just too much to it.

Haru got sick of it when she kept failing and failing over and over again and disappeared from the academy. She tried to teach herself what she already knew but got no where, so after two years, when she was fourteen she went back in to try again, she didn't care as much and it seemed to help her. Being less into it proved to do right. She learned much more than she did, and she continued to practice up until twenty three, the age she is now. She is very well at what she does and she was glad to have given it another chance. She didn't believe in summoning a familiar because it seemed wrong, but one day she will do so when she actually gets the guts to do so; so she thinks it will happen at some point in her life.
Likes: Music, dancing, magic, cooking, randomly following people to make them feel uncomfortable, talking.
Dislikes: Rude people, abusive people, fights that occur over the most dumbest thing ever like a piece of cheese.
Other: Even though she has nobody in her life, she will not give up on life like her mother did. She keeps a strong heart and never gives up hope.

Favorite Quote: "Turn into ash and be forgotten"
Name: Xerxes
Human or Familiar? Familiar
Weapon(if familiar): His walking stick witch conceals a katana
Personality: cold, quiet, emotionless it seems.
Bio: Once a member of the wizard council, he left and went rouge after they discovered what he was, and what he was after. Xerxes despises humans, wizards, and believes they should be whipped out completely, and believes himself to be a fitting ruler. He is trying to find a way to clash the familiar world with the human world and start a war to whip out humans and then take control by absorbing the souls of humans to become a god, and he seems to have found a way, though he needs time, and so he is laying low, but not for long as he will soon make his move. He knows abit about everyone and keeps under the radar. He has also assembled a small group of familiars to do his bidding.
Dislikes: loud noises, weaklings.
Other: he loves to play the piano.

b]Favorite Quote: " To live is to die slowely. "
Name: Sasori De Rosenburg
Human or Familiar? human.
Weapon(if familiar): puppet magic and other spells.
Personality: Calm, cool and collected mostly he seems very hard to anger and acts like he knows how everything will play out in the end.
Bio: Sasori was a mage obsessed with power and immortality and using very dark magic was able to succeed in changing his body preventing aging and becoming very difficult to kill but at the price of his humanity. He later hid this from the world and with his monstrous magic power joined the council to promote war from within and begin the final war.
Dislikes: peace, those that get in his way.
Other: Due to all the books of magic he read and studied over the years he can summon several powerful familairs as needed although it drains him to do so.

Favorite Quote: "Life is the wrapping of a gift...open it and you all get death."
Appearance:
User Image
Name: Scorpio
Human or Familiar? Neither. He's a Dragon demon, but he's usually mistaken as a familiar.
Weapon: (In pic) A katana
Personality: Scorpio is quiet and rather reserved. He keeps to himself a lot and doesn't talk much. He doesn't trust easily, since he's been tricked before and that's something he doesn't want to relive. He's pretty laid back most of the time, and if you earn his trust, he will protect you with his life. However, there is a line he's draw that you'd better not cross.
Bio: Scorpio originated from Cyrodil, captured by wizards and mistaken as a summon. He was bought by a rather powerful mage. He was one of many, but he seemed to be the wizard's favorite. He lived with the wizard and the other summons for a while, but then due to an unexplainable circumstance, the wizard died and Scorpio was forced into the hands of the wizard's rival. He was forced to do things he didn't want to, and when he couldn't take it anymore, he took matters into his own hands and refused to help the evil wizard. This resulted in him being forever bound in his human form, and unless he finds another human to form a contract with, Scorpio can't return to his dragon form ever.
Dislikes: Being chained/caged up, being tricked, most people, crowds.
Other: He has a Dragon Form  
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff