Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Pure Hearts & Dream Mirrors Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Season Do You Like Better?
  Sailor Moon S
  Sailor Moon Super S
View Results

Dyron

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:53 pm
Which season do you guys think was better? Sailor Moon S or Sailor Moon Super S?

I think Sailor Moon S was better, because the villians were more creative & had more style. But also because it wasn't like the other seasons, it had more action, drama, and had love in it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:23 pm
I like SuperS. IF for no other reason then for my favorite -semi fairtale- villian, Queen Nehellenia. What other villian within the entire seasons, get to appear in two?

I felt so bad for her. Plus, my other favs appear in it. More of Tuxedo Kamen (and unfortunately) Chibiusa.

The fact that Sailormoon needs Chibiusa too to control the golden crystal amuses me.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:55 pm
I like SuperS because of the amuseing part of when chibiusa and usagi switched ages... i think palla palla did it to them... anyway... that was the most peculiar thing ever... very hilarious!!!! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:57 pm
it really dosent mater because i love every one of them and i cant stop watching them.  

horsebackrideralex

Redford Blade

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:31 pm
I'm fond of S, partially because I liked the crazy look of Professor Tomoe (those gleaming glasses on his perpetually shadowed face), partially because Hotaru was an interesting addition to the cast as Sailor Saturn, and partially because I always thought Pegasus/Helios and most of the other new characters were just too effeminate to breath.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:34 pm
I prefer SuperS, mainly because I think Helios was really cool! He was my favorite of all the characters, especially in the manga. Also, I liked the Amazon Quartet (aka the Asteroid Senshi) a lot. It was about time Chibi-Usa got some senshi all her own. heart  

Darkness Cake

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:26 pm
I liked S better. I liked the fact that the Outer Senshi make the scene finally! I adore Haruka and Michiru. I also liked the Witches5 (Villuy is my favourite!).  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:31 pm
Anime: S is my favorite between the two. It's dark and deals with more adult themes than a kid crushing on a pretty pony and making wishes. I also liked the introduction of the Outers, who were sorely missed in the SuperS anime.

Manga: SuperS, because it is quite possibly the darkest manga story, with death and threats of death throughout every tankubon in the set. heart Hotaru's visions, the disease... it's all much darker and cruel than the anime version, and makes S look like a fairytale.  

Syndrama

Tsukiusada

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:21 pm
i love s, i think is the best in all sm, its dark, and the villians are very cool, the outer senshi appears, and the background music is cool, the story too, so that's the best for me, otherwise super s, i don't like a lot, because all is about chibiusa( scream ) and the villians are bad, sometimes the chapters are bored.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:07 pm
I personally liked Sailor Moon S because not only did it show more of the sailor scouts personalities, likes, and dislikes... but it also showed the enemies. Also, it shows that not all enemies are bad... some of them are good and know the meaning of love (i.e. Kaori and her crush on Prof. Tomoe).

In fact, Sailor Moon S is my most favorite season (besides Stars) out of all of the seasons... and it contains my favorite villian as well - Kaorinite.  

Prof. Moonie

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Nyok0u

4,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:19 pm

I have to admit that Sailor Moon S was the crappiest season for me.
I got utterly confused throughout the whole series, and when it was
over, I was just like.. Ok.. whatever. SuperS is a blur to me. Mainly
because I began to lose interest in Sailormoon around the time that
SuperS aired here in the US. Oh well, I wouldn't watch it now cause
I can find subbed episodes on the internet.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:24 pm
Sailor Moon S was my favorite season. SuperS really bugged me, because... it just did. Plus, I love Hotaru! But yeah, I like S better.

The Magus Sisters

.lilliam.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:32 am
~Alechsa~
Anime: S is my favorite between the two. It's dark and deals with more adult themes than a kid crushing on a pretty pony and making wishes. I also liked the introduction of the Outers, who were sorely missed in the SuperS anime.

Manga: SuperS, because it is quite possibly the darkest manga story, with death and threats of death throughout every tankubon in the set. heart Hotaru's visions, the disease... it's all much darker and cruel than the anime version, and makes S look like a fairytale.
i agree - you basically said all that i would have said.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:02 am
S was by far the better of the two. Much more interseting.  

Ocean2292

Zahmira

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:17 pm
SuperS was my least favourite season. So definitly S in my books, by a long shot.  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff