Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
S e c r e t ~ A f t e r s c h o o l Profiles Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:37 pm
For Coffee-chan's use only.

Need I say more?

Back to the Role-Play

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:41 pm
User Image
"What was I wishing for...?"

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

「NAME」 Lily Kagamine

「NICKNAME」 Just Lily

「AGE」 Eighteen

「BIRTHDAY」 August 25

「GENDER」 Female

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

「EYE COLOR」 Blue

「HAIR COLOR」 Blonde

「HEIGHT」 5'6

「WEIGHT」 118lbs

「TALENT」 Singing, Electric Guitar, Dance and Gymnastics

「PERSONALITY」 Lily is a very hardworking and rather serious girl. But when she wishes too, she can also pull a childish demeanor rather convincingly, although her siblings teases her every now and then saying how freaky it is when she does change "personalities" Lily's a very independent girl, yet very determined and loyal. However, her strong facade of hardworking independence can be broken sometimes when she's tired and snappy. She takes the role as a caretaker for her twins, as their parents are usually busy in their work to care for the three of them.

「HISTORY」 Life is very entertaining for me, I mean, why wouldn't it be with Rin and Len around? The main difference between me and my younger siblings is that I have no fighting ability at all. I'm more of a performer, and a flexible one at that. I'm also a bit forgetful, so I can't really tell you how old I was when I started my various hobbies, sorry. However, I do remember various other things, like what fighting class Rin has each day of the week (( Yes, the girl has one different lesson each different day of the week, I'm amazed she's not tired yet... )) and first aid in case Rin does something harmful to Len. The last injury he had was this deep gash in his arm as well as a broken leg... So don't be surprised if you see him walking around with crutches or bandages wrapping around his left arm. As for how that happened... heh, you probably shouldn't know.

The road roller? I have honestly no clue how Rin managed to get it. Well, actually I do, since she did come home with her clothes all dirty and a few scrapes here and there when she exclaimed that she got it... Try to stay on their good side, and I'm sure you won't get accidentally killed.

「LIKES」 I'll tell you. Someday.

「SONG」 Error - Lily

「ROLE」 Girl One

「PUPPETMASTER」 ll Yuna-Chan ll

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:56 pm
User Image
"Me? The daughter of evil? HA! I wish~ KIDDING!"

「NAME」 Rin Kagamine

「NICKNAME」 Just Rin

「AGE」 Seventeen

「BIRTHDAY」 December 27

「GENDER」 Female

「EYE COLOR」 Blue

「HAIR COLOR」 Blonde

「HEIGHT」 5'3

「WEIGHT」 110lbs

「TALENT」 Judo, Karate, K-1, Kenpō, Capoeira, Kendo, and Taekwondo.

「PERSONALITY」 Anyone who sees Rin at first would think that she's a sweet, innocent, hyperactive child. That's part of her that others mostly sees. But believe me, never provoke her - rather short - temper. She's violent when angry and doesn't hesitate to throw some punches or kicks at anyone. However, stay on her good side, and she won't mind to go beat up your enemies for you...

「HISTORY」 HIYA, so I guess you're reading this cause you wanna know more about moi? Well, I'm the youngest of the Kagamine siblings, and the twin sister to Len by mere minutes. And since we go to Sakura High, you guess it! Our family's l-o-a-d-e-d~ Growing up I was interested in martial arts, and that was what I actually got to do instead of all that music-talent-things my older siblings were interested. My hard work makes me a master at seven different martial arts~! And guess who I practice all of them on! No one but my brother Len! Lily onee-chan would get very, very scary whenever I tried an attack on her. I never bothered to try to attack her since the last time I tried; which was when I was five years old! Yep! I started learning martial arts when I was four! Thirteen years of hard work has finally paid off!

Oh! By the way, my brother and I are proud owners of a road roller! As for how we got it, that's a story for another time~ Tekekekekeee~

「LIKES」 Practicing all my martial arts moves on my unwilling brother! OH! You meant a person?! I dunno, probably some random guy...

「SONG」 Meltdown - Kagamine Rin

「ROLE」 Girl Two

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:26 pm
User Image
Just say it once !
"When you smile...people think you're happy..."

「NAME」 Alice Haine Nakamura

「NICKNAME」 Arisu, Allie, Haine

「AGE」 Seventeen

「BIRTHDAY」 December 25th

「GENDER」 Female

「EYE COLOR」 Deep Silver Blue

「HAIR COLOR」 Light Silver Lavender

「HEIGHT」 5'5"

「WEIGHT」 129 lbs

「TALENT」 Music

「PERSONALITY」 one paragraph minimum- 5 to 7 sentences

「HISTORY」 Past- two to three paragraphs. Limit is five.

「LIKES」 Sorry, but none

「SONG」 The Twisted Emperor

「ROLE」 Girl 3

「PUPPETMASTER」 Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:27 pm
User Image
“Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”

「NAME」 Lola Louette Lauderdale

「NICKNAME」 Lou

「AGE」 seventeen

「BIRTHDAY」 March 18th

「GENDER」 female

「EYE COLOR」 blue

「HAIR COLOR」 blonde

「HEIGHT」 5"5

「WEIGHT」 120

「TALENT」 Sewing, dancing, singing, writing

「PERSONALITY」 Lola is a very adventerous girl, she loves pulling people into her mayhem and loves playing around. She is very polite and has a way with words. She can act whatever way she sees fit. If a boy likes nice girls she's nice, they like funny girls, she's funny. Although Lola in reality is a very mature strong person. She loves having fun but also loves just sitting with people she cares about and speaking with them.

「HISTORY」 Lola was born an only child, her mother left when she was four and her father remarried. She thinks of her step mother as her real mother. Her father is her favorite person in the world. When she first started going to the school she would write him two times a week.

Since being in school she has enrolled in many clubs and activities, she loves causing trouble and stirring up the excitement at school. Lola loves all the girls at the club and loves helping plan parties and events. She daydreams a lot and one day wants to run away and see the world.

「LIKES」 She doesn't really know any one

「SONG」 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAgceen153I&feature=related

「ROLE」 Girl 4

「PUPPETMASTER」 oOMyMelodyOoE

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:28 pm
User Image
"Whether you know it or not, your the only thing I think about at night."

「NAME」 Hinata Rose Ichiro

「NICKNAME」 Rosie,Rose,Hinny,Hinata,or Hina

「AGE」 Seventeen

「BIRTHDAY」 September 23rd, 1994

「GENDER」 Female

「EYE COLOR」 Brown

「HAIR COLOR」 Blonde

「HEIGHT」 5'8"

「WEIGHT」 100 lb.

「TALENT」 Singing and Dancing

「PERSONALITY」 Hinata is very shy. Though it may not show,she usually isn't the one who instigates fights. Yeah,she doesn't look like that at all. She's very talented at what she does-singing and dancing. She's very sweet,never wanting to hurt anyone's feelings. Of course,she can't help,but overreacting when Daniel starts being an idiot.

「HISTORY」 The triplets were born to their mother and father,Yuki and Dai Ichiro,seventeen years ago. First came Hon,then Hinata,finally Daniel. They were best friends from birth. It was rather odd,since everyone was totally different from the others,

Now,even if they were best friends,they had some problems too. Hinata and Daniel didn't approve Hon drawing all the time. Of course,they still loved him. No one liked how loud Daniel was. It seemed like he was making up for Hon's quietness. Hinata was always singing or dancing around the house,click clacking in her tap shoes.

Of course,they had to be good at other things other than what they loved to do. Hinata can play guitar and draw,but chooses to only do that in her free time.

Some of the fights they had were stupid. Hinata stole Daniel's guitar and broke it. In return,he stole her tap shoes and tossed them in the trash. Hon had accidentally taken Hinata's charcoals and she stole his drawing book and ripped every page in half. Of course,that wasn't so stupid,since it was an accident. Right?

「LIKES」 Len Kagamine

「SONG」 Teardrop on my Guitar - Taylor Swift

「ROLE」 Girl 5

「PUPPETMASTER」 H e r o - L l a m a

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:29 pm
User Image
When I'm about to Sing...
"Flight is possible... with a little hope."

「NAME」 Lempika Sora Niche

「NICKNAME」 Sora, Lemi, Pika

「AGE」 Fifteen

「BIRTHDAY」 December 3

「GENDER」 Female

「EYE COLOR」 EYE COLOR

「HAIR COLOR」 HAIR COLOR

「HEIGHT」 5'4"

「WEIGHT」 95 lbs

「TALENT」 Singing, piano.

「PERSONALITY」 If there was a contest for being the shyest, Lemika would win it. She would also win one for being the quietest, or being the one with zero confidence. Lempika speaks very little, and she's extremely shy. Many people like her because of her singing voice, which some describe to sound like an angel's. When probed enough, she will sing in public, but that's very rare, outside of the hostess club. She can also play the piano to accompany her singing.

「HISTORY」 Lempika was born in Canada, to two rather poor parents. Although most people don't know about this, Lempika's often worried about her family's financial status, which is always in the red. Because of this, she tries the best she can to earn money for her family. Even though her family was so poor, Lempika's father still wasted a lot of the family's money on alcohol, and whenever he was drunk, Lempika and her mother would often be abused. This is partially why she started taking up singing and closing herself off.
Around the time Lempika was eleven, her father died in a car accident after drinking over ten beers. At the time, she was so shocked that she didn't know how to react, and ended up lost for over a week, wandering around in the city. It was at this time that she met a boy around her own age, who helped get her home. Since then, Lempika has had a huge crush on him, even though she doesn't even remember his name!

「LIKES」 That strange boy who helped her.... now, what was his name?!

「SONG」 None

「ROLE」 Girl 6

「PUPPETMASTER」 Pudding Earl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:42 pm
User Image
Watch the little stars fall into place , okay ?
"Even if you're not likely to succeed, it doesn't hurt to try, does it?"

「NAME」 Tsuuki Rui Mikagami

「NICKNAME」 Tsuu, Suii, Rui, Mii, Kagami

「AGE」 Seventeen

「BIRTHDAY」 January 14th

「GENDER」 Female

「EYE COLOR」 Light Amber

「HAIR COLOR」 Dark Blonde

「HEIGHT」 5'4"

「WEIGHT」 109 lbs

「TALENT」 Art

「LIKES」 No one~

「SONG」 Melancholic

「ROLE」 Girl 7

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:45 pm
User Image
Other links
"..."

「NAME」 Ichigo Tsuzuki

「NICKNAME」 Ichi-chan

「AGE」 SevenTeen

「BIRTHDAY」 May 10th

「GENDER」 Female

「EYE COLOR」 Blue

「HAIR COLOR」 Black

「HEIGHT」 5'9"

「WEIGHT」 140

「TALENT」 Kendo, Japanese History, English, Flower Arrangement

「PERSONALITY」 Ichigo is almost always collected in keeping her actions and words at bay as to not a fend or make her family look bad. She is very tactful and calm when she speaks even if she does have a problem meeting new people, most people don't notice. She can seem rather cold and distant, but the truth is she just doesn't want to say anything that would put people off. She constantly worries about things and if in a pinch is always right there, she is also a very good listener to most people, except her very close friends. Being very shy, she has a hard time befriending people and a hard time interacting with them, but once she has gotten to know someone well enough when they are alone its hard to get her to stop talking. Secretly, she is very strange, and she tries to hide it, but she is really an Otaku and a big fan of the Shinsengumi.

「HISTORY」 Ichigo's home life is very hard, not only because of kendo matches all the time, but her family is very traditional Japanese. If she is caught doing something that was seen strange or foreign she would be severely punished. As the first and only child of her mother, she has been raised to be a perfect women of the Tsuzuki family, in that she is a master of their kendo style and everything a husband would want. Normally, Ichigo would be married by her 16th birthday, however, she asked that she could finish high school and then go with the family pick. Basically, all her life she has been trained to be bride for her betrothed.

「LIKES」 None At This Time

「SONG」 None

「ROLE」 Girl8

「PUPPETMASTER」 OneWeekRainisu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:47 pm
User Image
my glasses on
"Perfection is only when you love your imperfections."

「NAME」 Evana Lelani Lushram

「NICKNAME」 Princess, Eve, or Ell

「AGE」 Eighteen

「BIRTHDAY」 July 19th

「GENDER」 Female

「EYE COLOR」 Violet

「HAIR COLOR」 Black

「HEIGHT」 5' 5"

「WEIGHT」 116 lbs

「TALENT」 Arrhythmic Gymnastics and Dance

「PERSONALITY」 I'm very competitive when it comes to something that I know I could shine at. so, don't get in my way or else you'll face the beast. In all actuality, competitive gymnastics has made me put on such a front. I'm actually very sweet and graceful. But, mess with me and you might have a fist coming at your face. Its hard for me to convey my real feelings, and I don't like to reveil too much about myself. Just give me some time and we could be friends. Boys beware of my lioness instincts, because mama is always on the prowl for her next lovely victim. Meow...

「HISTORY」 As you know, you've gotta be pretty rich to go to the school I go to. My family is what you call...royalty because of our fortune. Well, we didn't just get that fortune out of nowhere. My dad use to be a mobster and my mom? Well, lets just say she's from a pretty big lineage. I got into gymnastics no sooner than I was able to roll. Unfortunately, raw strength wasn't enough to please my parents. I took up dance just for my mother. As the only daughter of the family, I have a lot of weight on my tiny shoulders even though my parents are hardly ever home.

In all actuality, as much as I like being graceful and such, I'm a really big flirt. There's no way for me to let out my inner desires except with the hostess club. Being around people my age and seeing men surrounding me makes me feel sexy. But my role in the hostess club is nothing but a secret to my parents. If they find out, I might be pulled out of the school or worse...an all girls school!

「LIKES」 If you really want to know, I like a guy who's pretty rough. Ok thats a lie...I'm into the princely looking types.But, I still need a person who can deal with my attitude.

「SONG」 Lady Gaga// Judas

「ROLE」 Girl 9

「PUPPETMASTER」 Evangeline-sama

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:00 pm
User Image
"Great! Rin! I told you to stop messin' with my stuff!"

「NAME」 Len Kagamine

「NICKNAME」 Just Len

「AGE」 Seventeen

「BIRTHDAY」 December 27

「GENDER」 Male

「EYE COLOR」 Blue

「HAIR COLOR」 Blonde

「HEIGHT」 5'5

「WEIGHT」 120lbs

「TALENT」 Bass Guitar, Karate

「PERSONALITY」 Len's more of a backstage character in the Kagamine's little play. He's a rather solitary character and leans more on the quiet side, contrasting to Rin's hyperactive personality. He's very intellectual and has more common and danger sense then his sister. Len doesn't participate in his sister's fights, however, as he doesn't wish to be beaten up more then he already is by his sister. But if he feels that Rin's going too far, or she'll get into serious trouble, he'll intervene before things get out of hand.

「HISTORY」 ...You want to know my life? My basic life? All you need to know that it was painful. Very. Very. Painful. Why? Cause ever since I was four, my little sister, Rin, turned me into her walking-talking-person-that-she-can-practice-all-her-martial-arts-moves-on for the past thirteen years. Onee-chan doesn't care, as long as Rin doesn't kill me. I tell her to help me, and all I get is: "Ahh~ Twins~" My sisters are wonderful, aren't they? So in order to learn some self protection, and maybe even manage to man handle Rin from beating up other people, I learned karate. I can safely say that thanks to it, I won't die anytime soon from Rin's sudden attacks. Most of my time has been spend on my bass guitar, and I refuse to sing to anyone. So don't even bother asking. Rin can sing, but she's so caught up in all her fighting that she doesn't want to take lessons to hone her skills.

As for the roadroller? That story belongs to Rin... All you need to know is that she somehow managed to coax the construction workers to sell their roadroller....

「LIKES」 Wouldn't you love to know?

「SONG」 Nameless Song - Kagamine Len

「ROLE」 Boy One

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:56 pm
User Image
"Even if I don't respond,I can still hear everything you say."

「NAME」 Hon Daichi Ichiro

「NICKNAME」 Just Hon

「AGE」 Seventeen

「BIRTHDAY」 September 22nd,1994

「GENDER」 Male

「EYE COLOR」 Emerald Green

「HAIR COLOR」 White Blonde

「HEIGHT」 6'0"

「WEIGHT」 110 lb.

「TALENT」 Drawing

「PERSONALITY」 Hon is a very quiet boy. He usually just retreats off into his own little world of drawings and forgets about everything else. Usually,he doesn't even give a sign that he was even listening,but sometimes he looks up and nods. He's very calm and shy. He culled be talking to his siblings then see someone else come in and totally retreat into sullen silence. He's also very artistic,able to draw whatever he sees perfectly.

「HISTORY」 The triplets were born to their mother and father,Yuki and Dai Ichiro,seventeen years ago. First came Hon,then Hinata,finally Daniel. They were best friends from birth. It was rather odd,since everyone was totally different from the others,

Now,even if they were best friends,they had some problems too. Hinata and Daniel didn't approve Hon drawing all the time. Of course,they still loved him. No one liked how loud Daniel was. It seemed like he was making up for Hon's quietness. Hinata was always singing or dancing around the house,click clacking in her tap shoes.

Of course,they had to be good at other things other than what they loved to do. Hon could play guitar or sing if he chose too. He was silent though,so he chose not to.

Some of the fights they had were stupid. Hinata stole Daniel's guitar and broke it. In return,he stole her tap shoes and tossed them in the trash. Hon had accidentally taken Hinata's charcoals and she stole his drawing book and ripped every page in half. Of course,that wasn't so stupid,since it was an accident. Right?

「LIKES」 Tsuuki Mikagami

「SONG」 The Rescue - Tyler Ward

「ROLE」 Boy Two

「PUPPETMASTER」 H e r o - L l a m a

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:57 pm
User Image
Um... Hi?
"Nothing will change unless you try to change it..."

「NAME」 Devin Shion Liddell

「NICKNAME」 Dev, Shion

「AGE」 Eighteen

「BIRTHDAY」 October 13th

「GENDER」 Male

「EYE COLOR」 Light Cobalt

「HAIR COLOR」 Silver

「HEIGHT」 5'9"

「WEIGHT」 158 lb

「TALENT」 Music

「LIKES」 Hm...someone?

「SONG」 Harvest

「ROLE」 Boy 3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:06 pm
User Image
"Boys will be boys... and girls will be grabbed."

「NAME」 Wesley Daichi Morizawa

「NICKNAME」 Wes

「AGE」 Seventeen

「BIRTHDAY」 December 1

「GENDER」 Male

「EYE COLOR」 Light brown

「HAIR COLOR」 Copper brown

「HEIGHT」 5'10"

「WEIGHT」 131 lbs

「TALENT」 Electric Guitar, Soccer, and (secretly...) Violin

「PERSONALITY」 Wesley is known in school for his good looks and flirty personality. He loves to "pick up girls", and he drops them even faster than he picks them up. Some people think he's just a senseless bully who plays with other's feelings, but his close friends know that he has a rather... far-fetched reason on why he does this. Wesley is immensely popular among the girls, and he's also well-liked for his musical abilities and his athletic skills. Others may think that he's only an electric guitar player for bands, but Wesley can also play violin.

「HISTORY」 Wesley was born in Wales, England, to relatively well-to-do parents. Although his parents made a lot of money through the shipping business, the family was often pressed to pay his tuition in high-end schools and textbooks. Despite this, his mother was the one behind most of this, and forced him to study and test into high-level schools. Wesley resents this, but he doesn't complain openly about it, and instead puts his frustrations into the girls he dates.
So... only close friends know that Wesley is under huge pressure, though he always acts light-hearted in school. His goal in life is to play lead guitar for a rock band, but his mother wants him to succeed his father in the shipping business. Wesley cuts loose afterschool in the hostess club, and if he lets loose enough... who knows what will happen?

「LIKES」 What? This guy actually STICKS to someone?... Well, maybe someone....

「SONG」 Spice!

「ROLE」 Boy 4

「PUPPETMASTER」 Pudding Earl

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:09 pm
User Image
"And every end is just a start to something else."

「NAME」 Vince Luis Dalton

「NICKNAME」 Just call him Vince

「AGE」 eighteen

「BIRTHDAY」 January 22nd

「GENDER」 male

「EYE COLOR」 blue

「HAIR COLOR」 red

「HEIGHT」 6"3

「WEIGHT」 163 lbs

「TALENT」 Juggling, running, baking

「PERSONALITY」 Vince is a very charming man with a golden tongue. He knows just what to say to someone to win them over, he acts very masculine, however anyone who knows him knows he is very soft. He loves baking and reading. He's a hopeless ormantic, although h etells everyone he does not believe in love and is quite the flirt.

「HISTORY」 Vince was born into a rich family adn was taught how to be a proper gentleman. When he was young his father toughened him up and taught him what a man did and what he did not do. Vince always felt as though the things he did were not considered manly so kept them secret. He wants to open a bakery one day and get married.

When Vince turned fourteen he joined the school track team and began running, he won countless metals but could never make his father proud. He looks up to his dad and just wants his father to be proud of him. Despite what you may think, Vince is smart but does horrible in school, he struggles with grades and is stressed all the time. He spends hours studying every night and is trying to find away to keep himself sane.

「LIKES」 Vince has eyes for no one but he thinks Lempika is very pretty

「SONG」 Weightless

「ROLE」 boy 5

「PUPPETMASTER」 oOMyMelodyOo

Character Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items