Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Ancient way of the sword Rp (Players wanted) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:46 pm
In the 11th year of Meji, havoc is being caused by a group of rogue swordsman who call them selves the Holy Revolutionists. You and a band of other samurai have been asked by the emperor to stop this band from recking all of japan.

Who's side are you on?

Character profile:
Image:
Name:
Bio:
Sword:
sword style: (Optional)
side:  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Keosoru Firewing
Personality: Calm, fun, serous.
Bio: Keo Comes from a small town near Tokyo, Japan. He became a swordsman trying to follow in his fathers footsteps. He is known as the silent rurouni (Wandering swordsman). He has a past with the Holy Revolutionists. He has also survived multiple battles, giving him the other nickname: Hitokiri Battosai
Sword: Rarūnakoiru (Laluna Coil~blade of the moon)
sword style: Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryu and Zero-hō
hates: back-stabbers, traitors
side: Emperor  

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500

iKota

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:13 pm
User Image

Name: Haruki chungii
Personality: kicked back guy, is insane when angered(isn't realy easy to anger),looks at the bright side of things,funny,loyal
Bio: dealing with the holy revolutionists his father was killed.Then he finds a sword said to have a hidden ability now he is trying to fight back.
Sword: Yuumei (light and dark blade)
sword style: unknown..those who seen it were killed in battle
hates: dis honorable,traitors, anyone trying to kill his allies
side: Emperor  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:16 pm
KeosoruFirewing

"My body is bound."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keo woke up from a warm spring night. *Hmm... Another day. Time to get up and face it...* He yawned as he got up.

"But my soul is free."User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500

iKota

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:57 pm
User Image

Haruki Chungii wielder of the yummie zanbato

Haruki walked to the emperor's palace with his guard on."hmmm i wonder how the emperor is doing now",he mummbles.He tilts his straw hat forward to keep the sun out of his eyes then pulls his scarf/mask over his mouth and nose to hide his face.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:03 pm
KeosoruFirewing

"My body is bound."

Keo walked out of his room. He went down to the kitchen and made himself a plain ramen soup. He then went, grabbed his sword and walked down to the main room. *This one thinks a walk will do until his majesty wakes up.* He said to himself. When he went outside, he noticed another swordsman. *Hello there.* He called out.

"But my soul is free."User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500

iKota

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:27 pm
User Image

Haruki stops and turns to the greeting that he had heard."Good morning to you", he replys as he downs his sarf/mask and smells the smell of ramen.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:32 pm
KeosoruFirewing

"My body is bound."

*This one is going out for a walk while his majesty sleeps. If you are hungry, this one can fix something up quickly.* He said as he noticed the strange man catching the smell of the ramen soup.

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500

iKota

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:37 pm
User Image

haruki nods the replys."yes something to eat would be nice",then he has a slight pause."t has been a while sence i have eaten anything"  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:49 am
KeosoruFirewing

"My body is bound."

*Perfect! This one shall lead you to the kitchen and fix something up!* He said with a smile. *This one's name is Keosoru, yours?* He asked.

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500

iKota

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:57 pm
User Image

"Haruki is my name." he replys as he follows him in."this is quite the place you have here keosoru."  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:55 pm
KeosoruFirewing

"My body is bound."

*This one try's his best. What would you like?* He asked as he opened the kitchen door.

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500

iKota

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image

"Anything is good at this point",he replys.At the time he thought everything was fine till he senses something that he had felt before."NO!,they couldn't have followed me here!" he thought to himself.He then place his left hand on his zanbato."It seems there are some unwanted visitors." He says as he turns to the door."its looks to be ten of them,four of them are very skilled."  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:04 pm
KeosoruFirewing

"My body is bound."

Keo grabbed his sword. *So those were what this one was sensing since this morning.* He said as he turned to face the door. *Be ready...* He said calmly. Just a moment after he said that, one of the unknown men burst through the door. *Zero no gijutsu# 22: Kamigata ryū wa surasshu tachiagari! (Zero technique #22: upward rising dragon slash).* Keo slashed the man upwards, using his own speed against him. He then turned to the next one who entered through the window. *Zero no gijutsu# 32: Kuro kaminari! (Zero technique #32: Black thunder)* He slashed the man sideway's, followed by a high frequency stab. *This one thinks that they are not only after the emperor, what do you hide, Haruki chungii?* He asked.

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500

iKota

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image

Haruki thinks for a moment then speaks."I'm not sure myself",he has a slight pause in mid sentence."I was just on my way to the emperor's palace and i sence them on the way."He then looks down to his sword curiously."Mabey...no why whould they."He thinks to himself then stand at the door way then turns to ."Lets take this fight outside I wouldn't want to ruin your home." He quickly turns back to block an attacker by quickly drawing his zanbato."Dark lightning strike",He says as a burst of black electricity flows from his zanbato into his attacker's weapon shocking him unconcious.  
Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff