Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
~The G r a c e~ profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:39 pm
To the role play

[align=center][img]Real images please[/img]
[size=24][color=postingcolor]Greeting of choice[/color][/size][/align]

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ [color=silver]▅▅▅▅[/color] ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
[strike]F i r s t[/strike] Impressions

[list][list][list][list][list][list]
[size=18]★[/size]- - - [b]N a m e[/b]:
[size=10][color=POSTINGCOLOR]full name[/color][/size]

[size=18]★[/size]- - - [b]R o l e[/b]:
[size=10][color=POSTINGCOLOR]your role[/color][/size]

[size=18]★[/size]- - - [b]A g e[/b]:
[size=10][color=POSTINGCOLOR]spell it out[/color][/size]

[size=18]★[/size]- - - [b]n i c k n a m e s[/b]:
[size=10][color=POSTINGCOLOR]alternative names?[/color][/size]

[size=18]★[/size]- - - [b]G e n d e r[/b]:
[size=10][color=POSTINGCOLOR]male or female[/color][/size]

[size=18]★[/size]- - - [b]H e i g h t a n d W e i g h t[/b]:
[size=10][color=POSTINGCOLOR]self explanatory[/color][/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[align=center]▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ [color=silver]▅▅▅▅[/color] ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Scandalous [strike]H i s t o r y[/strike]

[size=18]★[/size]- - - [b]B i o g r a p h y[/b]:
[size=10][color=POSTINGCOLOR]1-2 decent sized paragraphs please[/color][/size]

[size=18]★[/size]- - - [b]P e r s o n a l i t y[/b]:
[size=10][color=POSTINGCOLOR]Paragraph form or list[/color][/size]

[size=18]★[/size]- - - [b]L i k e s[/b]:
[size=10][color=POSTINGCOLOR]list about three to five[/color][/size]

[size=18]★[/size]- - - [b]D i s l i k e s[/b]:
[size=10][color=POSTINGCOLOR]list about three to five[/color][/size]
[/align]
[align=right]▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ [color=silver]▅▅▅▅[/color] ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
[strike]P u p p e t[/strike] Master

[size=18]★[/size]- - - [b]M u s i c[/b]:
[size=10][color=POSTINGCOLOR]favorite song[/color][/size]

[size=18]★[/size]- - - [b]M y M i n d[/b]:
[size=10][color=POSTINGCOLOR]username[/color][/size]
[/align]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:12 pm
User Image
"...Even the brightest fall."

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
F i r s t Impressions

- - - N a m e:
              Seraphina Rose (no last name)

- - - R o l e:
              Angel

- - - A g e:
              Looks about seventeen, real age unknown

- - - n i c k n a m e s:
              Sera, Rose

- - - G e n d e r:
              Angelic female

- - - H e i g h t a n d W e i g h t:
              5'4" and she looks to weight about 105 pounds but really she can change that if she wished. She can be as light as a feather or heavy as a boulder.

Scandalous H i s t o r y

- - - B i o g r a p h y:
Angels were believed to exist since the beginning of time made by "god" himself shortly after the creation of the world. Seraphina could not remember a time that she did not exist and so she also believed this to be true. She had no parents that she knew of. Everyone took care of everyone where she was and it was nice. That was before more started to come though. Others that weren't really angels but more just humans whose souls had gone to rest. They did not have wings and were not considered angels however they were treated just as they were. The angels even had to go out of their way to make the humans feel more at home. Seraphina really didn't mind all that much. In fact it just made her more curious as to the world where they had come from. You see she wasn't a guardian angel nor was she one of the higher up ones who could occasionally look down upon the world. Without any of the others knowing, she snuck into the room of knowing and looked in a basin of water that held an image of the world below them.

The sights took her breath away. So many beautiful people were down there and for the first time in her life she saw something more than any feeling she had ever seen here. She saw love and she wanted it. She wanted that bittersweet happiness where you didn't know where you'd be with that person the next day. She had her sights set on one boy in particular. He was so sweet and gentle. The most caring person she had ever seen in her millions of years. He had this sister and he did everything for her. She was his world and Seraphina thought there was nothing more beautiful then that right there. When the little girl began to get bullied Sera cried for her. That poor girl didn't deserve any of it. She wanted to stop it but just as she did something happened and suddenly when she turned back to go out of the room she saw a light. Another had come and it was that little girl. Seraphina had never cried so hard in her life before. She immediately rushed over to the girl and took her in her arms as the girl sobbed asking what she had done. Both girls looked each other in the face and the angel whispered, "Don't worry, it''ll be okay because I'll look after you now."

A few days passed by without much incident until the girl asked to see her brother. So she took her to the room where she spent most of her time. The girl cried when she saw what was happening to him. Seraphina tried her hardest to calm the girl but her own sobs took over her. She realized then that she loved that boy. She needed that boy and then she felt the floor come out from underneath her feet and she fell.

She remembered seeing the ground and falling on her back. The fall itself had start to rip the wings from her back. She remembered desperately snatching at the pieces and trying to shove them back into her back and then everything went blank yet again. The next time she woke up, it was to the face of the one she had looked after for so long. She was scared that if she told him he wouldn't believe her story and yet surprisingly he did. But now that she's with him she never wants to leave.

- - - P e r s o n a l i t y:
Seraphina is quiet and shy. She has this very caring nature about her as well but that comes with being an angel I suppose. She is very naive and has this romantic view of the world. She is desperate to feel all the ups and downs of a human life but at the same time she thinks that in the end everything will always work out. She still thinks that she can help that boy get his life back in order to the way that it used to be before that night. Although she is this genuinely nice person she also has a bit of a mean streak to her. Tell her she's wrong and you'll see what I mean. Since she's been around for so long she thinks she knows what's best and will not take advice from anyone but herself and her fellow angels.

- - - L i k e s:
Pastel colors, the boyfriend, the human world, the concept of true love

- - - D i s l i k e s:
being told she's wrong, sad stories, being confined to living in heaven

P u p p e t Master

- - - M u s i c:
Under The Covers by The Spill Canvas

- - - M y M i n d:
HatterHarleyQuinn

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:13 pm
User Image
Hey you, whats happening?

F i r s t Impressions

- - - N a m e:
              Kaien Allen Cliffe

- - - R o l e:
              The Boyfriend

- - - A g e:
              Eighteen

- - - n i c k n a m e s:
              Kai

- - - G e n d e r:
              Male

I stand to be about six feet, three inches tall and I weight to be about one hundred seventy-eight pounds. I am not that big am I?

Scandalous H i s t o r y

- - - B i o g r a p h y:
My life was great. I was born and raised in a good family, had loving parents that hardly fought, a rather annoying but cool sister. She was the one that would always be there to bug me when I had buddies over. A pretty normal life if you ask me. After years of growing up with that I got used to her being around for me and it was great. I would love to sit around and just chat with her about school, but I found out she was being bullied. I know I had to do something to help her, but she said she was okay, so I took her word for it. I know after what had recently happened I should never have taken her word that everything was okay... I came home to her being very injured and I wasn't sure if she did it to herself or if someone hurt her.

I was the one to call for help and while we were being taken to the hospital I lost her. That day was a very tragic day. I couldn't talk to anyone about it, and I didn't want to think about it. I sulked around all day and slowly I began to push everyone important away. I don't get along with my parents now, because all we do is tend to blame eachother for her death, and I certainly know it wasn't any of us. We all had a good life until then. Now, I found the only way I could comminucate to my sister, and it was through the way of the angel I am planning to save that I had found lying on the street. I have her in my house and I am planning to help her out and find out how my sister is doing. It is a great way to say alot of things I couldn't before she left...

I am sweet, caring, very kind and loving towards others. I have my random moments when I can be a little loud and stuck up. But that all depends on what is being spoke of at that exact moment. I am different, I tend to stick out. I do love the attention I get and everyone can get along with me. I am a very chill guy and I talk to just about anyone, I try not to single any out. I am not afraid of “losing my popularity” because really, it won’t happen. I tend to flirt a lot with girls as well, its cute to see them blush and giggle. But, when my sister died I went from loud to a quite being and tended to push myself away from everyone. I don’t talk as much and I tend to be down in the dirt and not myself. It is almost like I am sick in a way and I try to be as normal as possible, but it won’t come close to happening. I am the complete opposite of what I used to be.

- - - L i k e s:
Chocolates, thunderstorms, reading, cooking, playing guitar

- - - D i s l i k e s:
spicy foods, loud and obnoxious people, whiny girls, clusters of peoples, small spaces

P u p p e t Master

- - - M u s i c:
Gives you hell – All American Rejects

- - - M y M i n d:
XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:15 pm
User Image
Greetings, fellow Earthlings! (:

F i r s t Impressions

- - - N a m e:
              Melania Paige Thomas

- - - R o l e:
              The Girlfriend

- - - A g e:
              Eighteen

- - - n i c k n a m e s:
              Mel, please.

- - - G e n d e r:
              I has a VJJ. (:

5"7 high and 145 lbs. wide

Scandalous H i s t o r y

- - - B i o g r a p h y:
You know, beginnings are quite overrated these days. They've come to be quite trite, with every person coming from two people. Melania Paige Thomas was born on May 26, 1993 on a stormy and blustery night. The next day? Perfectly calm and beautiful as if nothing had ever happened. What exactly, may one ask, is the significance of mentioning this? Well, it just so happened that Melania Thomas was a perfectly random person, much like the time frame in which she began her life. Such a trend would never fade throughout her life, becoming more and more apart of her until she was randomness. Mel was always getting into mischief, but it was never the bad kind. She always played pranks on her friends and family. She liked the weirdest things and often ate the weirdest, too. Peanut butter and Oreos? Her absolute favorite!

Going into high school, she dated many interesting guys, but none who were to her liking. Then, she found the one guy that she really liked. Mel could tell that he was different from all the other guys she had dated. There was just something about him. She never could put her finger on it. Unfortunately, the sparks between them flickered and died and their conversation dwindled to a dull, boring roar. Her boyfriend's behavior became strange and withdrawn. She couldn't understand what was wrong and she grew tired of it. She suspected him of cheating on her. Unfortunately, it was more than what she would have ever expected.

Mel Thomas is a random person. Simple as that. She does the most unexpected things, eats surprisingly, supposedly, disgusting foods, and dresses uniquely. She loves who she is and relishes the fact that she stands out from the fray. Mel walks with swagger and confidence and knows how to rock properly and how to properly ride a skateboard. She dives right into something she is nervous about without thinking about it. When Mel gets into college, she wants to do something dynamic and mind blowing with her life.
Of course, it will be something anybody least expects from her.

- - - L i k e s:
Boys boys boys, skateboarding, sneakers, randomness, flirting, rock music, costume makeup, neon nail polish, and hair dye.

- - - D i s l i k e s:
Stupid people, repetition, routines, horror and romance movies (so predictable), and punishment.

P u p p e t Master

- - - M u s i c:
ET ~ Katy Perry

- - - M y M i n d:
Evoblack

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:30 pm
User Image
Of course...

F i r s t Impressions

- - - N a m e:
              Ethan Reese Taylor

- - - R o l e:
              angel boy

- - - A g e:
              looks to be about 18, real age is unknown

- - - n i c k n a m e s:
              no...lets keep it that way

- - - G e n d e r:
              male duh!

5'11" 167 lbs.

Scandalous H i s t o r y

- - - B i o g r a p h y:
I actually used to be a human...dont ask who I was because I wont say a word. I need to trust you first on that part of my life. What I will tell you though is that I had a decent life...and it was quite a few years ago. But then I died the day I turned 18 for some "greater purpose". Apparently being an angel was what I was meant to be. "God" didnt care what happened to the friends and family around me that saw me die. Turns out that he had sent assassins to kill them. That just made me resent and have no trust in everyone. After a few decades I decided to become a good little boy and do what I was told. I even tried to forget about friends and such. But doesnt mean I lost my humanity. Then I met Seraphina...she was the only friend I had in that place. She was like a sister..maybe more? I could only hope.

Then I got promoted into some big officer or something. I could care less, I kept my mouth shut when it came to my feelings for Seraphina. Everything was great! Then she had to fall. so I did what I could to try to get her back. It wasn't just the fact I had a crush on her, she was a good person. And Didnt deserve to fall. So I convinced the elders to take her back, but it meant I would personally go get her. So thats my life so far, will you follow the rest of it?

Ethan is very untrusting of others. He likes to keep to himself. Keeps emotions to self and does it very good at it. But every now and then he shows his true emotions. He comes off as a smart a** guy who seems like he doesnt know what he's talking about but if you get to know him he is much more than that. He's very talkative but knows to keep quiet.

- - - L i k e s:
sleeping, cherry Pepsi, music, annoying people, dogs.

- - - D i s l i k e s:
Heights, cats, sharks, snakes, being woken up, being in the spotlight.

P u p p e t Master

- - - M u s i c:
my friends-red hot chili peppers

- - - M y M i n d:
mistadeath

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items