Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Non-NaruChat Sub (Talk about anything & everything) [LOCKED]
Star Wars Discussion [Nerds Welcome!] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:35 am
Talk about anything that relates to Star Wars here! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:27 am
*Do you think Luke had a "thing" for Leia before he found out they were twins?  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:42 am
Tails1990
*Do you think Luke had a "thing" for Leia before he found out they were twins?

In a way. The two felt connected, but being so young they were not truly sure what it was. You have to remember that before all of this Luke lived on a farm his entire life, rarely going out unless to meet the same people.

So when Leia started putting on some moves, he was not sure what to think at all. He knew he felt something, and as far as he knew that something was love. When they found out the truth I'm 99% sure the two just decided to never talk about "that incident" again xD.

My question, is anybody in the world cooler than Thrawn?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:03 am
How come leya never showed any force ability according to darth vader she had some potential because when speaking about luke not joining the empire he said "there is another."

and most people with force sensitivity show some sighsn although many are very discreet. such as anakin being the only human with the ability to piolet a pod racer.

Also was anakyns father darth nagus I think was the name. the one sidious mentions that could create life by manipulating the midichlorines(sp)??

Hmm... One last thing whos gonna play TOR(the old republic) when its released and what is the date set for?  

Jinei Ryuu Shinigami

1,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:11 am
Is their any good rp guilds dealing with starwars on here?
I would love to join one, if so. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:19 pm
Jinei Ryuu Shinigami
How come leya never showed any force ability according to darth vader she had some potential because when speaking about luke not joining the empire he said "there is another."

and most people with force sensitivity show some sighsn although many are very discreet. such as anakin being the only human with the ability to piolet a pod racer.

Also was anakyns father darth nagus I think was the name. the one sidious mentions that could create life by manipulating the midichlorines(sp)??

Hmm... One last thing whos gonna play TOR(the old republic) when its released and what is the date set for?
ssssssssssssss. i hate to make myself sound like more of a nerd than i think i am, but if you read the books you'd see leia show force sensitivity. multiple times. not force superpowers, but sensitivity. like sensing where luke is.

Darca Nyl is cooler than thrawn >:O Darca nyl is the most BA guy in the world. not even a jedi, his whole family gets killed, he takes a dying jedis lightsaber, then he kills a dark jedi using superpowers.

And it's plaguis that sidious was talking about with anakin, and it's debated whether his dad was anyone important  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:30 pm
claru gardeford
ssssssssssssss. i hate to make myself sound like more of a nerd than i think i am, but if you read the books you'd see leia show force sensitivity. multiple times. not force superpowers, but sensitivity. like sensing where luke is.

Darca Nyl is cooler than thrawn >:O Darca nyl is the most BA guy in the world. not even a jedi, his whole family gets killed, he takes a dying jedis lightsaber, then he kills a dark jedi using superpowers.

And it's plaguis that sidious was talking about with anakin, and it's debated whether his dad was anyone important

this. Need you be reminded of the events at cloud city?

And no way! Thrawn is a total BA, he freaking ran the damn Empire during(IMO) its worst time ever! And did a hell of a job. I have only read a few books here and there (even though my mom own like every book printed, and then some) and the Thrawn trilogy has to be the best i have read.

I actually never cared to much who Anakin's dad was, mostly cuz he was a bit annoying xD
Now Jacen Solo is a guy we should all agree is a pretty cool Protagonist.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:51 pm
you mean darth caedus wink  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:16 pm
claru gardeford
you mean darth caedus wink

conformist xD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:24 pm
@Tails: I think Luke had a crush on her, when Han asked if a guy like him could end up with a girl like her Luke was pretty quick to deny the possibility, that and he looked quite happy after that passionate kiss. wink

@Sin: I know hardly anything about thrawn despite him being some blue navy guy or something. xp

@Jinnei: Dude whats with you using a "y" inside of an "i" in names? Leia and Anakin. Also later on in the expanded universe Leia became a Jedi Knight and the Darth Plagueis being Anakins dad or leading to his birth is only a theory.

@Female Shinobi: I dunno, not sure if they could be done well...

@Sin...again: Jacen Solo is pretty cool lol, probably one of my favs. 3nodding

@EVERYONE: I have a question; answer them according to how you'd want to be in the star wars universe.

1. Jedi or Sith?
2. One lightsaber, dual lightsabers or one like Darth Maul's?
3. What would be your lightsaber style and back-up style?
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lightsaber_combat
(scroll down to the "seven forms" part)  

Dark-Ninja70

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:46 pm
Neither, i would prefer to use a rifle, and fight like the clone troopers. I love the clone trooper commando units and such, they freaking rox my sox.

If I was force sensitive, i would be neither Jedi nor Sith, but fight like the force sensitive tribes, and use it to my advantage. Pistols that I will never miss with, hand to hand skills out to wazu, and if i developed past enhanced perception, I would really just want push and pull.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:52 pm
Sindenky
Neither, i would prefer to use a rifle, and fight like the clone troopers. I love the clone trooper commando units and such, they freaking rox my sox.

If I was force sensitive, i would be neither Jedi nor Sith, but fight like the force sensitive tribes, and use it to my advantage. Pistols that I will never miss with, hand to hand skills out to wazu, and if i developed past enhanced perception, I would really just want push and pull.

I meant like if you were a little kid who was force sensitive and brought to the jedi order and trained as a jedi or if you were trained as a sith.  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:01 pm
Just to give people an idea, I'll answer my own question.

1. I'd be a Jedi, maybe a gray jedi kinda like Qui-Gon.
2. I would use one lightsaber but have training in using two.
3. My main style would be form 3 "Soresu" which is the same form that Obi-Wan used in episodes 2,3 & 4. It's the most defensive style and I'm not an aggressive person, I'm actually quite passive so I'd like a style that was more laid back and my main focus would be on defending myself and others while waiting to see an opening in my opponent or wait until they tire out. My back-up style or secondary style would be form 6 "Niman", Niman is a combination of all the previous forms and it's only as good as the user's creativity so I'd use a combination of styles to keep my opponents guessing as I used a wide variety of slashes to break through my opponents defenses. I know that I wouldn't be the best but I think I'd be a formidable opponent and I would at least able to hold my own no matter where the fight went.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:46 am
Star Trek rules!!!

(If someone doesn't kick my a** in 24 hours then we truly don't have any star wars fans in this guild... ninja )  

Dark-Ninja70

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:39 am
Sindenky

Agreed, except Im not into the formal look of a trooper, but more the straggly look of a bounty hunter  
Non-NaruChat Sub (Talk about anything & everything) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff