Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
the other side[profiles]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:23 pm
RP  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:24 pm
The Leader

Kendra Denise Richards
User Image

тнє ℓ ι ɢ н т ∂єтαιℓs

On April 6th, 16 years ago, a nice doctor slapped my butt and called me a girlie.
My parents then told the nurse to write down
Kendra Denise Richards on my birth certificate, but I like to go by Kendra, sometimes Denny.
I'm usually hitting on the
people of the world, and it's worked out fine for me.

ɢσιηɢ ∂ є є ρ є я ησω

You can usually catch me acting
Random, funny, fun loving, friendly... Well, I hate lists, and I'm not finished yet. Hm, I have a really strong sense about me, and I'm super stubborn and stuff. I am a good leader though, and have a good head on my shoulders. I'm smart. I can come off as a b***h sometimes, but only if you piss me off, which is rare. Kind of.. I have a bad temper, but I usually have good control over it and such. I also have this tendency to get into trouble a lot, and choose things that aren't the best for me, but if you tell me to change my mind, I'll just end up being stubborn and staying with it. This means falling for bad boys( ;

The past influences the future
Growing up, I lived with my mom, my step dad, and their kids. My step dad had three kids from his first marriage, Janice and Jeff, the oldest twins that are 18 and moving out soon, and Kelly, 17 and a pain in my side. Then he and my mom had two more kids who just happen to be absolute brats, so much so, that I don't even bother with them ever, so I never pay attention enough to learn their names. I can say one thing nice about my new family, my step dad, though he doesn't even know I exist, is rich, so I have a nice credit card that gets me what I want, bill to him. That's the only good thing.

I don't know, ever since my dad died, my mom changed, and then when she married, it was like I didn't exist anymore. I guess it's okay, besides being completely ignored.. We live in a mansion, and, well, my room used to be a studio towards the back of the lot, not even connected to the house. Inside my little studio, there is a mini kitchen, my own bathroom, and room for anything I want, so I don't complain. Here I can escape from my family. It's two stories, and the top floor is a nice dance studio where I loose myself in the music.

I guess you could say I have a suck-ish life, but I don't care, it's the best I have.

тнє ƒ α ν σ я є ∂ тнιηɢs

♡ ♡ ♡ iLove ♡ ♡ ♡
Dancing
Music
Art
My Studio
Chocolate
Thunder
Bad Boys
Lightning
Storms

♡ ♡ ♡ iHate ♡ ♡ ♡