Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
The War of a Fox and a Wolf Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:28 pm
The Great Ones

And Everything Went Silent

User Image

Name►Hikari

Age►1050

Sexuality►straight

Race►Great Kitsune

Personality►Some people in my village think I am a cruel leader, that I should not be attacking the wolves. But I am a person who is hard to understand, around my people I am hopeful, happy, and I always love playing with the other kits who run around. Though do not be mistaken, when it comes to war I am merciless, cruel and not a happy person when I am angry and my snarls can be heard around my territories.

Weapon►My teeth and Claws

And that's all you need to know!

Things I will never forget

Bio ■Since you already know all about the legend allow me to tell you what happened when I spent my life with Chishiki afterward. Me and him were awkward for a long time, but together we were the best at fighting. With my strength and his knowledge we were unstoppable. But soon years grew by, I stayed the same part of the curse, and he grew older, older, and older. Until he grew to ill to move, and I watched someone I love die. It was heart breaking, and I felt so lonely and I waited another twenty years until I met yet another boy who was the Chishiki and life just repeated itself. My heart filled with intense hatred because of The great Ookami's betrayal and I decided to keep him from my land and divided the land into five parts.

Great One ■Myself

My Dislikes ■
Ookami
The Great Ookami
The Heat

Things I love ■
Jokes
Pranks
Games

Theme ■Goodbye My Almost Lover By Fine Frenzy

Extra ■Kitsune Form

The End has finally come

Role ■The Great Kitsune

Username ■The Invisable Spaz

User Image

Name►Hohaku Norren

Age►21

Sexuality►setraight

Race►Ookami

Personality►I am known to be very serious about joking things. But I am kind hearted, I love playing with the pups and little human children. But when it comes to her, I am a different person. That women Hikari is the source of my strange hatred, something inside me telling me that I hate the women and yet there is another part of me that tells me that I love her dearly. But I am a closed off person and I usually don't reveal my most private thoughts to anyone except my Shi.

Weapon►Teeth and Claws

Bio ■Since you know my first life, I should tell you my current life. From the beginning, when I was first born I was known to be the leader of the clan. Having similar traits to the first Ookami everyone praised me over the smallest things. This was often frustrating so I would wonder off on my own and play by myself. But this came to an end when I wandered to close to the North Border and I saw her. Hikari was standing there, looking down at me with these cold eyes that were filled with intense hatred, and yet pure sadness. I thought she was going to kill me and I found myself begin to cry since I was only two months old and she only started laughing. She continued to watch me as I cried and then said "No point in killing something so worthless. I can wait till you can fight on your own." She stated and then she ran off and I went back to the village and stayed close to the others for a while until I was strong enough to handle myself.

Great One ■Myself

My Dislikes ■
Kitsune
War
Snow

Things I love ■
Summer
Sun bathing
Strangely, Hikari

Theme ■I hate Everything About you by Three Days Grace

Extra ■User Image

The End has finally come

Role ■The Great Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:30 pm
Kitsune

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name►Yuki Silvershine

Age►18 years of age

Sexuality►Female

Race►Kitsune

Personality►I'm a soft-hearted kitsune compared to the Great Kitsune. I love to have fun and I want to find love, the one thing that cursed us from the beginning. I have a temper like a forest fire, but I'm a passionate soul.

Sometimes I am looked at with curious eyes because I do not let things get me down, or so what they think. I take rejection hard, just like the Great One who was hurt by the one she truly loved. I respect her like my second mother, and never want to know or understand the pain she has had to endure.

I am very clever to get my way, known by my flirtatious ways of living. However if anyone tries to destroy my Kitsune heart, I will seek my revenge on them, just like our great leader.

Weapon►My claws and teeth

Bio ■I was born into the Northern Territory, my fur being pure white like the snow that floated gracefully to the ground when I took my first breath. I grew and learned the ways of our race, even though I still wondered why war waged between the Kitsune and Ookami if both knew of the mistake that caused their great split. However I would never bring this question to light and kept it to myself.
I met the Great Kitsune a few times, beautiful and strong. Her eyes glistened with schemes and games that made all of us young kits run around her legs with glee. I did notice that there was pain behind those great eyes and I was always fascinated with the story of our past.
Once I saw a wolf pup that had accidently stumbled onto our territory. We sat together, curiosity in our eyes instead of vengeance. A howl broke out into the air and the pup scampered away from me, a grin on his face. I never told my family of that meeting. As a Katsune, I should hold hateful beliefs about the Ookami. Yet my mind strays to that one day of sheer innocence between races.

Great One ■Great Kitsune

My Dislikes ■
Yelling
Ignorance
Seriousness all the time

Things I love ■
Happiness
Games
Romance

Theme ■Power of Love:Celine Deon

Extra ■This is my true form: Kitsune

The End has finally come

Role ■Kitsune

Username ■Amilia Lockhart

User Image

Name► Alician Rose Walker-Evangeline Hime Walker

Age► Seventeen

Sexuality► Straight

Race► Kitsune

Personality► Depends on how people affect their mood, most of the time, they keep to themselves and distancing themselves from other people. They're always together no matter what.

Alician is very sneaky and sly, always in mischief. Good thing, Evangelina is there to keep things from going out of hand. Alician has split personalities. She could be either hot headed or cold hearted. Other times she is rather quiet and distant. Sometimes she is kinda cheerful and high in spirits. She can be rather... blood thirsty, but Evangeline ties her down. It is kinda easy to change her mood, she is like a totally different person. No one can actually know what she is she truly feeling. She is a master of disguise with many many faces.

Evangelina is a very mellow person, she prefers quiet and melodic sounds than loud obnoxious sounds, she's friendly and kind. Tends to act childish and cheerful. Sometimes appears to have an invisible mask concealing her true emotions. Could be cold hearted when it comes to her sister.

Weapon► Alician a Scythe, Evangelina deadly toxic Needles and a knife like thing. Or normally both have a Sledgehammer.

Bio■ Alician and Evangeline was always alone, they had no real parents and they had no real family. They had no memories of their mother and father, they didn't even have any memories at all. Their family was probably killed by an Ookami. All they could remember was waking up, cuddled together as a child in the middle of a white field. The sky was dark, blood red even, the snow that they was on was stained with blood. And when they looked up, a stained blood red katana pointed at the twins' eyes. It gleamed and shimmered.

Wanting to live, the glares in their eyes, the immense fury in their souls struck the katana wielder. But the cold atmosphere had gotten to the twins, the man watched as they collapses. When they woke up the man had took them in. Ever since that day they lived through rigorous training. He had taught them everything he knew, long range combat to close range combat. Even taught them how to use weapons.

When that man died, by the hands of the Great Ookami's troops, the two twins were left alone again. Luckily the Great Kitsune counterattacked the troops, and rescued the two miserable twins from sudden utter death. From that day on they were forever in debt. Unfortunately they parted, the Great Kitsune saved us because of our strong will to live. Luckily the two twins found her village, the villagers were surprised at how dirty the twins were. They happily took them in as their own.

I serve■ The Great Kitsune

My dislikes■
Ookami
Death
Loneliness

Things I love■
Us!
Candy, Sweets, Pastries!
Music

Theme■ Monochro ∞ Blue Sky - Hatsune Miku

Extra■ Alician-Evangeline

The End has finally come

Role■ Kitsune

Username■ I_LostLivedLoved  

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:31 pm
Kitsune Ninja

User Image

Name►Noa Reage

Age►18

Sexuality►Straight

Race►Human

Personality►Noa is a prankster just like the Great Kitsune and enjoys seeing other peoples smiles. Even if his attitude is usually frowned upon by the others due to his foolishness but he doesn't have to much of a problem with it. When it comes to Ookami, he finds himself in a deep confusion, and doesn't really understand the hatred between the Kitsune and Ookami. He doesn't truly believe in evil so when he sees an ookami he doesn't have an opinion which later becomes a problem when he fights an actually ookami.

Weapon►Throwing knives, and daggers

Bio ■Noa was born in the south village which was mostly taken over by Ookami. His life was a bit of a war zone most of the time due to the break outs near the edge of the territories. Luckily he lived in a strong village and he was protected most of the time until he was old enough to run away to the center village which was neutral. There he stayed with his grandfather until he was forced to move to the North where Hikari took him in as a family member.

Great One ■The Great Kitsune

My Dislikes ■
Fighting
Pain
The rain

Things I love ■
Pranks
Sweets
Rabbit meat

Theme ■n/a

Extra ■Noa is ambitious.

The End has finally come

Role ■Kitsune Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:35 pm
Neutral Ninja

User Image

Name►Akane Shizune

Age►19

Sexuality►Straight, thank you.

Race►Human

Personality►Outspoken and brazen, Aka is the kind of girl to jump into every battle no matter how much her life is in danger. She loves defying the odds and proving people wrong, and her worst fear is ever becoming the damsel in distress. She's sharp-tongued and never afraid to tell people what she thinks of them. Her temper is legendary and her strength in anger even more so. She's determined and incredibly loyal.

However, as fearless as Aka may seem on the outside, she has a dangerous soft spot for her master, the Great Tiger. She's also very trusting, which contributes to her frequent failure in almost anything. She'll snap at you if you insult her, but don't think it doesn't hurt. Believe it or not, she's very sensitive.

Besides all that, she has kind of a 'devil may care' attitude that's relatively apparent when she interacts with other people. She's not nice, she's not caring or understanding, and no, she doesn't care.

Weapon►Besides her natural weapons (her claw-like fingernails and her unusually sharp teeth), Aka carries around a number of small weaponry such as shuriken and kunai. Her main weapon, however, is a tontou, a short knife that she uses to cut plants and kill small animals... despite her personality, she's not really the close combat type, although she'll never back down if challenged.

Bio ■In one of the countless battles between the Ookami and the Kitsune, Aka's parents were killed, leaving the newborn in dangerous hands. The villagers pitied the young girl and set her out so that perhaps she could leave her life to nature... as luck was on her side, Aka was discovered by Tora the Great Tiger, who kept her and raised her to be his servant. She remains ever loyal to him because of the great favor he did for her.

Great One ■The Great Tiger

My Dislikes ■
Those that are prejudiced against Humans
Those who support the war between the Kitsune and the Ookami
Those with a disregard to nature
Those who insult her Great One

Things I love ■
Those who cherish the lives of others
Those who attempt to stop the fighting
Those who give me money *wink*
Those who remain loyal to their personal cause

Theme ■What the Hell - Avril Lavigne

Extra ■She's a human, but there are certain... 'gifts' she got from the great one she serves. For example, her natural weapons.

The End has finally come

Role ■Ninja/Hunter-Gatherer for the Great Tora

Username ■MitashiUchiha16  

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:02 pm
Ookami

User Image

Name►Shun meas

Age►6 months in ookami form human form four

Sexuality►Straight

Race►Ookami

Personality►Shun is very adventurous and likes to play fight with the older wolves. He isn't scared easily, but when someone becomes actual hostile to him he may cower in fear. He isn't a coward and refuses to run from battles but if he becomes involved he may start crying. Also he is known to have his days when he has fits and needs a good nap.

Weapon►Shun has no weapons other than his teeth and claws

Bio ■Shun's life is short, only being six months he is only suppose to be playing around the village. But he was born the runt of his litter and was and is teased by his brothers, sisters and other pups. So he was determined to prove that even if he was smaller than everyone else he could still fight. When he was still on his mother's milk he lived in the Eastern village where the Ookami were taking their chances and were taking more territory from the Kitsune. The South village being small already The Kitsune attacked the Border village and Killed Shun's parents. When the Great Ookami came to Inspect the damage he found Shun abandoned in his hut his brothers and sisters already taken to the West. Feeling pity for Shun he took him back to the Western Village.

Great One ■The Great Ookami

My Dislikes ■
The Dark
Siblings
Foxes

Things I love ■
Play fights
The Great Ookami
The Moon

Theme ■Tip of the Ice Burg By Owl City

Extra ■Wolf Form

The End has finally come

Role ■Ookami

User Image

Name►Kyoko Rimu

Age►4 in wolf years. 16 in human years.

Sexuality►Straight

Race►Ookami

Personality►Kyoko is very friendly and considerate to everyone. She's also very loyal to her partner. Nothing can break her spirit, with the exception of death. In the Ookami villages, she's known to be the one to encourage others and always takes care of the little pups. Though, she seems innocent and looks as if she can never hit a fly, she definitely has a dark side to her. If you get on her bad side, she will not be afraid to speak her mind, even if it hurts her or the person who has offended her. She won't regret anything that she says or does while on her tirade.

Weapon►Kyoko uses her claws and teeth to fight, that is when she is in her wolf form. In her human form, she uses a pure black katana, which appears strapped to her back.

Bio■Kyoko was abandoned as a wolf pup. She was left by her parents to fend for herself probably because she looked like she was blind. Her eyes were just like that, but she could still see. There was nothing wrong with her, but it was just her luck having judgmental parents. So, one day she was wandering around aimlessly around the forest and came across a village. It was highly populated and seemed to accept her presence, that's when she realized she wanted to stay in the village. It made her feel reassured that she was accepted somewhere by someone. She was welcomed warmly by the people and their leader, The Great Ookami. Since that day, she's lived happily and learned about the legends. Other than helping the villagers she likes to play around with the little pups and train with some of the Ookami ninjas.

Great One■The Great Ookami

My dislikes■
Feeling Alone
Traitors
The Great Kitsune and her followers

Things I love■
The Great Ookami
Training
The Night

Theme■ Dogs Unleashed - Tokio Hotel

Extra■User Image

The End has finally come

Role■Ookami

Username■xXDennyxChanXx

User Image

Name►Kouza Kage

Age►17 Human ninja ||| 18 Months Ookami

Sexuality►Male

Race►Ookami

Personality►Kouza is quite a confident Ookami. He is very challenging and dares to take on even the most outrageous and most dangerous things. Kouza is also a very outgoing and fun male to be around. He is concidered the "Alpha" Dog. His delighted and happy attitude is quite encouraging and dun to be around. The main personality trait about Kouza is he possesses a huge amount of Self-Esteem.

Weapon►Two-Hander Sword (Can be wielded with one thanks to Kouza's extra strength)

Bio■Kouza was born into this world by the blood of Ookami within him. He was different from the others. He grew up making friends easily from his confidence that he picked up when he was a young cub. Kouza loved playing with the others and having fun. As time passed by, Kouza became much stronger, despite of his size, and he was an bigger excitement than anyone would have expected from his kind. Darkness did not wander his heart at all but the good was what he really was based on. Kouza is loyal to his own kind so he wouldn't attempt to disobey any orders unless it was something he couldn't do. Kouza grew to the age he is now and he is quite an appealing warrior with gifted strength. He wonders why this war has even started between the Wolves and the Foxes. Kouza decided that he will, If he must, go to the enemies territory and find their leader in order to work things out, or at least try to save his kind from entering into a life changing war, resulting into losses for both sides.

I serve■ Great Ookami

My dislikes■
The evil within others that cause harm to his own
The torture of anyone.
Being ignored and called weak

Things I love■
Cheering up those who need it
Defending the weak, even if they are enemy
Usually the excitement of combat, not for the kill but for the fun

Theme■Live Free or Let Me Die

Extra■User Image

The End has finally come

Role■The Wandering Hero

Username■x-chiru-x  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:05 pm
Chishiki

User Image

Name►Haku Seichi

Age►20

Sexuality►Male, Straight

Race►Human

Personality►I'm very sophisticated, some would call me a 'book worm'. I love with all my heart, especially to my dear Kitsune, Hikari. My life would be nothing without her... I am a reader of the stars, full of ambition for the future.

Weapon►I do carry a katana, for safe measures.

Bio ■I was a young scholar, about nineteen. The wars had been raging for centuries and it took a toll on my village. I met with the some Ookami's who were always full of guilt and knowledge of the sin they had committed. They were odd creatures, always on the wild side yet also human. The first time I met a Kitsune was when I stood in the night looking up at the stars. She was full of mystery, glorious and sneaky. Somehow I yearned for her after that. Every night I would find her in the fields, pouncing around in the moonlight and playing games till I was chasing after her. After a year she finally told me who she was, the Great Katsune. Ever since then I have followed her, unable to stay away from her side. She always looks at me with sadness, a sadness I wish to erase. One day, I'll make her wishes come true.

Great One ■Kitsune

My Dislikes ■
The Great Ookami
Ones that try to harm my love
Stupidity

Things I love ■
The Great Kitsune
Philosophy
Books

Theme ■You and I

Extra ■I have many tattoos, something that is found rather peculiar from my personality.

The End has finally come

Role ■ Chishiki.

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:07 pm
Shi

User Image

Name►Haichi Lelana

Age►18

Sexuality►Female, Straight

Race►Human

Personality►I'm very quiet, maybe a tad shy. Usually I find peace in the woods, away from everything except nature. Some find me dark, I find it my strength. My emotions are not shown publicly, and I may act indifferent about subjects. However I do love, and have deep emotions for things, and people.

Weapon►I carry a bow and arrow, and sometimes a katana

Bio ■I used to fight among the Ookami's as a warrior. However one day I was severely injured when carrying one of my comrades back to safety. I was forced to stay among the village, helping the weak or injured. Part of me pleads to return to the fighting, the other enjoys the quiet moments I now have. I met the Great Ookami in the medical station on a hot summer day. The pack had been attacked by a group of Kitsune on the border. His eyes seemed to glare at me and I was deeply turned to him for some reason, however I never showed my affections in return. For a few months he has been around more often, always watching and asking me questions that I find not truly important. However I enjoy the moments with him, even sometimes find myself dazing off about him. I'm not sure what to think of him.

Great One ■Ookami

My Dislikes ■
Great Kitsune
Disloyalty
The cold

Things I love ■
The Great Ookami
Water
Nature

Theme ■Halo

Extra ■Sometimes I sneak to the front when there's a fight, just in case if the pack needs me.

The End has finally come

Role ■Shi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:00 pm
Ookami Ninja

User Image

Name►Setsuko Zero

Age►16

Sexuality►Straight

Race►Human

Personality►I can be very bubbly, outgoing, and energetic. I will talk your ear off if you let me. When though I can be that way, I also get very nervous and jittery as well. But when needed to be, I am determined and confident. The only time I’m nervous and jittery is when I’m faced with pressured situations. When I’m upset, which this is what I hate, most people can tell because I get really quiet. And that’s not normal for me. I’m a simple person really… But I can be rather stubborn and I’m not a morning person. I’m a bit temperamental and I sometimes whine a lot.

Weapon►Chain Scythe

Bio ■I always believed that the parents I grew up with were my real parents. I’m the spitting image almost of the person I called ‘mom’. But about 5 or 6 years ago, I learned the hard way, that my ‘parents’ were my Aunt and Uncle. My Aunt is my real mother’s twin sister. My real mother and father were killed when their house accidently caught on fire. How did I live? I was with my grandparents at the time, even though I was barely 6 months old. I had been there because my grandmother wanted to keep me for awhile so I would get used to her. I didn’t hate my aunt and uncle for keeping it from me. I still love them the same, I just call them Aunt and Uncle now instead of Mom and Dad. Even from when I was little, my sensei has trained me to used Chain Scythes of all kinds and hand on hand combat. I have fun fighting for fun, but not as much when it’s serious fighting. But if I’m protecting someone I love, then its worth it. When I was chosen to one of the Ninja’s of Ookami, I didn’t know what to think… I have this little wolf plushie I always carry around with me and if it’s not with me, its somewhere where I know its safe. My uncle made it for me when I was 3 years old. I also have the stuffed black bunny I have from when I was born, I cling to that more than I do the wolf plushie.

Great One ■Ookami

My Dislikes ■
Being Alone
Being forced to do things
Being confronted

Things I love ■
Sweets
Stuffed Animals
The Warmth

Theme ■Fireflies - Owl City

Extra ■N/a

The End has finally come