Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
⊰♡ α םєvιℓ's нєαят ♡⊱ Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess_Cousland

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:24 pm
In character

profiles are here
do not post

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:37 pm
User Image

HanakoAtsuxxxxxxxxxx

the basicsxxxxxxxxx
                I answer to Hana
                In case you can't tell, I'm a Female
                I am Twenty years young
                I am Hanatsuki

the detailsxxxxxxxxx
                People say I'm Kind gentle soul that cares a little too much. I'm always looking out for others and I always have to make sure people I care about are happy. I stand up for what I believe in and won't let anyone tell me other wise. I love doing what I love to do and I don't like people telling me what to do. I hate it when people are cruel at me for being a Hanasuki. I tend to stick up for myself and let people know I don't like their attitudes. I can put up a mean fight when I want to. I guess you can't say I'm this quiet person who keeps to herself. I can be serious but hide in the shadows I cannot. I tend to be very curious also.
                If you want the long story I was born the youngest of three. I had an older brother and sister who when I lived with looked after me. They loved me and cared for me. I was just two I got really sick. Everyone was really worried and there was nothing anyone could do. I don't know how but I managed to make a deal with a devil. I some how knew I wasn't going to live any longer and a devil knew as well. He came to me one night just before the end. Again I don't know how I managed it but I made the deal that would change my life forever. Days later when I was walking around fine they were extremely happy. However when they saw the mark on my chest everything was at a standstill.

I was locked in a tower. That is how they took care of me. I was so young and they locked me away for what I was. I was alone and frightened. I was around eight when the tower was some how attacked and it split in half. I escaped and for a couple days I wandered. Then I met him. He was so amazing I couldn't help but stare. Unlike so many others he was kind and he didn't look at me with distaste. Ever since then I have been with him. He is strange but at least he accepts me for me. I have this crazy plan to find the devil who gave me my heart and ask for more time. He allowed me to live in the first place maybe just maybe he will give me a just a little more time. I'm not finished with this life yet.

the other stuffxxxxxxxxx
                  Night time
                  Deserts (Fruit)
                  Cherry Blossoms
                  Traveling Friend(Name Later)

Dislikes:
                  Liars
                  Those who hate the Hanatsuki
                  Going Hungry
                  Death
                  Snow

Can I learn to love him?
                My soul in notes Listen
                To wrap it up When traveling I preform. I usually sing to make money.

Princess_Cousland

Princess_Cousland

Romantic Lunatic

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas