Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
| | | N E V E R ❤ L A N D | | | P R O F I L E S | | |

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:13 pm
Link to the story

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:41 pm
User Image

╭☆╯╭☆╯ ╭☆╯ ╭☆╯╭☆╯ ╭☆╯╭☆╯

Hello! If you don't know I'm Eliot also known as Hawk and I'm 18.
I am a
female and have been for as long as I can remember. I play the pirate girl in this crazy story! I tend to be outgoing, hard-headed, loyal, and adventurous.

ʆσѵε
Crew mates
Swimming
Treasure hunting
Sailing

Ƞσ ʆσѵε
The stories of the old pirates
The cold
Mornings
Straitlaces

If you must hear about my life...
Eliot grew up in Never Land and has always loved the water. She became a pirate when she met her friends and loves it! Though she knows most of the old pirates around the island were evil and mean to the other people in Never Land, or so her mother told the story that way, she wants to show people pirates can be good too! She's earned her stash of gold in her few years and is very proud of her work. She keeps it in Hook's old ship, which is sunken now, near Skull Rock.

The two things always on my mind...
The Second Star to the Right ~ Jesse McCartney
"Yo, Ho, All together, Hoist the colors high,
Heave, Ho, Thieves and beggars, never shall we die."

—(•·÷[ ]÷·•)— Taka_tashimaru —(•·÷[ ]÷·•)—  

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:52 pm
User Image

╭☆╯╭☆╯ ╭☆╯ ╭☆╯╭☆╯ ╭☆╯╭☆╯ ╭☆╯╭☆╯ ╭☆╯╭☆╯ ╭☆╯

Hello! If you don't know I'm Payson and I'm18.
I am a
girlie and have been for as long as I can remember. I play the fairy in this crazy story! I tend to be very giggly and energetic. I love to have fun and laugh of course. I also love playing pranks on people, but I don't do it all the time.. That you know of at least. Basically I am a very fun loving and free spirited girl..

ʆσѵε
flying
singing
swimming
laughing

Ƞσ ʆσѵε
thorns
sharks
spiders
hats

I wasn't born like most faeries are, as in, I was one of the few that came from a flower, where as most are just born now a days. Technically, this means my dad is a bee, and my mom is some accessory in a girl's hair. It doesn't bother me, I was raised by all the others, so I turned out alright. My life has pretty much been filled with me watching over the humans in never land, and having some fun by playing tricks on them every once in a while. When I turned sixteen, I found this cool power of mine, I can grow to the size of a normal human girl if I want, keeping my wings, or loosing them, and recently, I've found myself staying in this form a lot, though I change back to sleep, or just because every once in a while.

Krazy Beautiful Life
"Just Fly."

—(•·÷[ ]÷·•)—xXHiddenXTearsXx —(•·÷[ ]÷·•)—  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:54 am
User Image

╭☆╯╭☆╯ ╭☆╯ ╭☆╯╭☆╯ ╭☆╯╭☆╯ ╭☆╯╭☆╯ ╭☆╯╭☆╯ ╭☆╯

Hello! If you don't know I'm Olive Serah Ray((Serah,is pronounced Sarah)) and I'm 17 .
I am a
Woman and have been for as long as I can remember. I play Rich girl in this crazy story! I tend to be Chill, every one of my class is.I talk though, don't get that wrong, I just do not talk when it's not neededI’ve been told that I’m a pretty cool person, the kind of person you expect to be ‘class president’ or maybe a celebrity. I’m also very charismatic, I love talking to different people and making friends everywhere I go. I know my flaws but I like to act like I don’t because It makes it much easier to talk to different people. When you act like you know more than most people tend to believe it..

ʆσѵε
Money, it makes the world go round right?
Being around people
Shopping
The color purple

Ƞσ ʆσѵε
Poor people...
Children stories
Brats
Spiders

I have lived in London my whole life, high class, got everything I could want. My father however was hardly ever home…I still ‘Love’ him, but I guess I didn’t really know him at all because he was never there. My mother died when I was little, she got sick with some strand of flu so I’ve really been by myself for as long as I can remember, I mean besides my Nanny…who I don’t love, I really hate her actually. She used to tell me these stories…you know the ones that make you wish you could give up everything and just run away to the second star to the right…I didn’t believe them for awhile but they still gave me hope…now I’m in this strange place, and I have no clue how I got here, I just want to get home..I’m sure my dad doesn’t even know I’m gone though….

Homesick~A day to remember
“There might not be an I in team but there is one in survive.”

—(••÷[ ]÷••)—Sweetiepea123 —(••÷[ ]÷••)—  

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items