Submit

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:32 pm
A all boys school for basically the important children of famous people.A prince named jasper meets a boy named __ and they become friends,the problem is __ has feelings for jasper but he knows Jasper has a girlfriend and he is straight.Will __ somehow turn jasper homosexual so they can be together or will jasper keep denying him and stop being friends with __ because of it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jasper is uke
your character is seme.

Your character starts flirting with jasper and things like that.

Name:jasper
personality: very nice,shy sometimes depends,can be mean but doesn't like to be,friendly.
(for you,you would put history like how you got into the school and who your parents are like when I said jasper was a prince)  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:56 am
can I join?  

Risembool Ranger Roy

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:01 pm
(yes you can join)

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:32 pm
Name:Sam
personality: flirty, nice,friendly,persuasive,childish at times
Sam's family where very rich and owned many chained stored but mainly they where mostly lawyers. Sam has been going to this school for about 3 years now and has been quiet and alone for all of them. Until he sees Jasper and wants to be his friend so he starts to flirt with him
User Image  

Risembool Ranger Roy

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:13 pm
Creole was one of the most prestigious and biggest high school for the importantly wealthy students. Students like jasper who happened to be the son of the king. His only real friend in the school being sam, all the other students most of them sucked up to him being the prince and all. He is popular with the guys in the school because of how he looks and some because he is a prince. That's why Jasper ignored all the guys that swooned over him as he walked through the school hallway to his locker that happened to be next to sam's . "I already have a girlfriend,what don't they get?" he muttered out loud sam could hear him though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:21 pm
Sam turned and looked at him with a smile "I don't know maybe its just you too cute" he sounded like he was joking but of course he wasn't he just didn't want him to freak out as he got some stuff from his locker as Jasper got to his "well I guess today seems like its starting off good" he said smirking at him leaning against the locker  

Risembool Ranger Roy

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:34 pm
Jasper blushed a bit when sam said he was cute, "why do you say that,I don't see anything that is different from yesterday" he said smiling as he closed his locker.

(I'm about to go to sleep for school just so you know but because tomorrow is friday I will be on longer Also do you want to join my other roleplay called A sadistic love yaoi
and it is in this group just asking biggrin )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:41 pm
He smiled but didn't answer his question "come one lets get to class" he started to walk away and whispered "cutie" to himself and blushed a bit as he walked to class.  

Risembool Ranger Roy

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:17 pm
Jasper walked with sam to class,which happened to be gym. Jasper hated gym he ad to wear a skin tight speedo "maybe the teacher just hates me.." he muttered as he then walked out of the changing room. The guys in his class drooling over him almost, jasper blushed and walked over to his friend sam. you guys can have free time today" the gym teacher said "does anyone have any suggestion as to what you want to do?" he asked no one seemed to have any ideas or they just didn't want to say it. "ok just do whatever" the teacher said and left the room like he really didn't care what the kids did. Jasper blinked seeing how quickly he left the room. "we should play spin the bottle" one guy said, some of the other guys looked disgusted "we are all boys!!" he said "so?, just don't play then" jasper watched them play for awhile not even really knowing that you have to kiss the person. The boy who got chosen would go in the changing room with another boy and whatever happened happened basically wither it was kissing or more then just that, but jasper didn't know that he just say guys going in and out of the changing room. "your turn jasper" the guy who thought of this idea said jasper shook his head "come on its fun" he said smiling ," ok I guess" jasper said when they spined it jasper watched it intensely wondering who it would land on as it slowed down his heart began to beat faster and it was beating even faster when he looked up at who it landed on. It landed on...sam. The guys laughed "your lucky you got someone you know though right?" the guy said jasper nodded ,he was right he could get in there and get raped by some weirdo or something. Jasper reluctantly went into the changing room with Sam.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:10 pm
Sam was blushing when it landed on him as he slowly followed Jasper into the changing room as he was very close to Jasper he was also smiling. *I-I'm glad this happened, but i'm also terrified to be with him, wh-what do i do* as slowly started to move closer to Jasper and didn't even noticed that he was doing it as he just blushed more and more by the second.  

Risembool Ranger Roy

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:17 pm
Jasper blushed looking at Sam when he was as close as he could get, their chests were touching. He blushed darker their lips were only a few inches apart.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:19 pm
*I-i can't resist it any more...I just hope he doesn't get mad* he got even closer as his lips start to touch Jasper's as he kisses him softly and lovingly  

Risembool Ranger Roy

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:29 pm
Jasper closed his eyes and kissed sam back, he couldn't control himself he didn't even necessarily consider himself even being gay but now he was kissing another guy who was also his friend.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:31 pm
After it Sam looked at Jasper scared of what he was thinking as he starts to walk out of the changing room with his head down  

Risembool Ranger Roy

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:45 pm
Jasper went after sam out of the changing room while the other guys continued to play "S-Sam...." jasper said as he blushed
"I-I r-really enjoyed kissing you..." he stuttered blushing darker , he hated when he stuttered when he was nervous it made him feel embaressed even more then he already was.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff