Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Games!? (Notification, Chat, and Hangout!) ^_^ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Games?
  Video Games
  Board Games
  Paper & Pencil Games
  Tabletop Games
  Other Genre Not Listed
  Hmmm... well, I vote fo- OHMIGOSH, POLL!!! *Votes*
View Results

Heavenly Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:46 am
I created this mostly to let people know I breathed a bit of life into the Games section overnight! Was a bit bored and thought a couple new ones could be added and even brought an old one back! mrgreen

However, I would also like to get to know some folks around here a bit more and hopefully the rather blatant subject will draw some folks in out of curiosity. That having been said, we could chat for a bit, youse guys. Games make for good discussion after all. We can talk about things like videogames, board games, paper & pencil games, tabletop games... really just about any of it I'm all for! So come on ya'll, let's chat!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:25 pm
As much as I love and obsess over Pokemon and the DS in general, Scrabble or a good board game will always win.
:"3
I sometimes have to be in a mood for video games, but I'll always be willing to play a board game or card game.
biggrin
Much more fun to socialize with close friends and beat their asses bloody~

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Heavenly Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:30 pm
DarkWolfLove
As much as I love and obsess over Pokemon and the DS in general, Scrabble or a good board game will always win.
I sometimes have to be in a mood for video games, but I'll always be willing to play a board game or card game.
biggrin
Oh my~! Momma's a bit cutthroat, is she? xD Remind me to be quite careful if ever I get the chance, doubtful as it may be, to play a board game with you. x'D
However, I agree. While I might prefer video games myself, I come from a family of board gamers on my dad's side. It is a great chance to have fun and to socialize... much moreso than say... playing on XBox Live or whatever where people don't always even communicate, though the tech is there for it. And, even so, nothing beats laughing your a** off over something someone did or or said while playing. The expressions and the actions. Board games make for a good time. :3

Here's a question for you though, do you have a favorite board game perchance?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:34 pm
Heavenly Kitten
DarkWolfLove
biggrin
Oh my~! Momma's a bit cutthroat, is she? xD Remind me to be quite careful if ever I get the chance, doubtful as it may be, to play a board game with you. x'D
However, I agree. While I might prefer video games myself, I come from a family of board gamers on my dad's side. It is a great chance to have fun and to socialize... much moreso than say... playing on XBox Live or whatever where people don't always even communicate, though the tech is there for it. And, even so, nothing beats laughing your a** off over something someone did or or said while playing. The expressions and the actions. Board games make for a good time. :3

It's nice to play video games with friends and family, but it gets so competitive.
I know I get pissy if I lose in a video as opposed to when I lose at a board game.
Also, we like to tell stories while we play~
Can't do that in a video game because you're concentrating so hard.

My favorite board game...
Scrabble or Petcha Didn't Know.
Or Herd Your Horses.
X"D
Favorite card games, I've got lots.
X3
BS, Egyptian Rat Screw, Rummy.
:3

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

cajunantichrist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:07 pm
I was born with a game controller in my hand so video games  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:19 pm
All games are great by me. I love to play and mess around. One thing I won't do is play sport video games, cause I can play that outside.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Heavenly Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:48 pm
DarkWolfLove
Heavenly Kitten
DarkWolfLove
biggrin

It's nice to play video games with friends and family, but it gets so competitive.
I know I get pissy if I lose in a video as opposed to when I lose at a board game.

Or Herd Your Horses.
X"D
X3
This is true... I have a bad habit of getting pissy when I play competitive games with my little brother irl. He and I are quite terrible and noisy as ********, but I have some of the best times with him. xD
Stories... this is true, though sometimes, if it's a game I've played plenty, I tend to do some humorous voice-over dialog for video games. Makes it more amusing to think there's more going on than what they say. xD

Scrabble is good, but I enjoy things like Chess *Owns Four-Way chess, which is epic as Hell* or Monopoly, though I've learned to hate the game of Life. ><;;;
I play Poker, Blackjack, and Hearts with other people and enjoy a bit of Solitaire, be it with actual cards or the computer, my own self, though I lol'd a bit at Egyptian Rat Screw... never heard of that one before. x'D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:48 pm
authentic cajun atheist
I was born with a game controller in my hand so video games
You and me both, Hun... you and me both. 3nodding  

Heavenly Kitten

Heavenly Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:50 pm
The Final Kira
All games are great by me. I love to play and mess around. One thing I won't do is play sport video games, cause I can play that outside.
Just something about sports games are unappealing to me. I enjoy a few sports, though not many, but... games? I dunno... they have to be made more interesting... like the Mario ones I can play because then there's a**-kicking involved too. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:12 pm
Heavenly Kitten
DarkWolfLove
Heavenly Kitten
DarkWolfLove
biggrin

Or Herd Your Horses.
X"D
X3
This is true... I have a bad habit of getting pissy when I play competitive games with my little brother irl. He and I are quite terrible and noisy as ********, but I have some of the best times with him. xD
Stories... this is true, though sometimes, if it's a game I've played plenty, I tend to do some humorous voice-over dialog for video games. Makes it more amusing to think there's more going on than what they say. xD

Scrabble is good, but I enjoy things like Chess *Owns Four-Way chess, which is epic as Hell* or Monopoly, though I've learned to hate the game of Life. ><;;;
I play Poker, Blackjack, and Hearts with other people and enjoy a bit of Solitaire, be it with actual cards or the computer, my own self, though I lol'd a bit at Egyptian Rat Screw... never heard of that one before. x'D

My dad taught me how to play Chess.
I can beat everyone else but him.
>,<;;

Monopoly is alright, but I'm not that good at it.
:/
Property values and such...

I'm really good at Texas Hold 'Em poker.
o3o
Can't read mah poker face~

Egyptian Rat Screw has a different name, but that's what I was told it was in summer camp long ago, so that's what I've remember it as.
X3

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:15 pm
Heavenly Kitten
The Final Kira
Just something about sports games are unappealing to me. I enjoy a few sports, though not many, but... games? I dunno... they have to be made more interesting... like the Mario ones I can play because then there's a**-kicking involved too. xD

I know and fighting games, cause I'm not going to go around and kick people's asses for fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:19 pm
I love video games. Ones with excellent stories are awesome. I also love board games and card games. Bang, Magic, Dominion, Settlers of Catan, Betrayal at House on the Hill. Love love love games!  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

cajunantichrist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:56 pm
Heavenly Kitten
The Final Kira
retro games are the best X3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:13 am
Tekken, Dead or Alive, and Soul Caliber are ******** awesome and I kick a** (hurr, pun)!
>:3

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Heavenly Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:39 am
DarkWolfLove
Heavenly Kitten
DarkWolfLove
Heavenly Kitten
DarkWolfLove
biggrin

Or Herd Your Horses.
X"D
X3

My dad taught me how to play Chess.
I can beat everyone else but him.
>,<;;

Monopoly is alright, but I'm not that good at it.
:/
Property values and such...

I'm really good at Texas Hold 'Em poker.
o3o
Can't read mah poker face~

Egyptian Rat Screw has a different name, but that's what I was told it was in summer camp long ago, so that's what I've remember it as.
X3
I'm pretty boss at chess, but you really have to play four-way or even the leveled chess games.
I've seen the multi-platform chess sets and they look ******** epic!
Just look at this ridiculousness! O_O
Love Monopoly, but then, I'm really good with numbers and such. <333
I think I've played that style of Poker. Fun s**t. :3
If you come up with more details on this Egyptian Rat Screw, I would love to hear about it... I think. o_O

HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff