Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

commando2152

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:22 am
So how bout that resident evil operation raccoon city question  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:24 am
I think it looks good...A squad based Zombie shooter sounds like a good idea and I hope Capcom does it right. :3  

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

darkstarjaz

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:03 pm
NOOOOO leon shall die gonk Even through he is wearing a bullet proof vest  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:10 pm
I don't want Leon to die ;[  

Atticus of Light

DustAndMist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:30 pm
YAY i wanna get that game!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:01 am
sounds ok razz  

tobeychi

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:22 pm
Okay one...I still think it will be a solid game minus the whole...One of the main characters dying and making the whole game Non-Canon.

And two...The person above me....You are Amazing for Having Yachiru as your signature. :3 Fricken love her and Zaraki. xD

Okay...all off topic discussion aside...The game shall be epic...And I am looking forward to it. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:20 pm
Now that they've confirmed you don't have to change the history of the games and you have over six characters to choose, I'm pretty excited. So excited, I took my pre-order money from Assassin's Creed Revelations and put it on RE: Operation Raccoon City due to it coming out this winter.

Vector, is going to be fun. 'Tis why I joined so I could hopefully roleplay what he'd be like.  

Commando-38

Aged Gaian

eXleon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:54 pm
I'm Just Glad that you don't actually have to Kill Leon S. Kennedy, that now you can actually be infected, Versus and Finally the Squad Play will be great and how they have team Balancing for the squad  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:24 pm
Okay who says Leon dies huh? Just because the screen went dark and you heard a gun shot doesn't mean he's dead. Did you hear the bullet impact on his flesh? No...what if he kicked the gun up or rolled out of the way. Or maybe that USS agent didn't even fire. Maybe it was another survivor that shot her instead. Huh? Just wait for the game before you start hating it for something that may not even happen.  

HeadHunterXZI
Crew

eXleon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:39 pm
Borax55
Okay who says Leon dies huh? Just because the screen went dark and you heard a gun shot doesn't mean he's dead. Did you hear the bullet impact on his flesh? No...what if he kicked the gun up or rolled out of the way. Or maybe that USS agent didn't even fire. Maybe it was another survivor that shot her instead. Huh? Just wait for the game before you start hating it for something that may not even happen.
no because the Game Designers said so when they had their Interview and showed off the Game Demo at E3.... That's why!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:27 pm
Technically the said you could keep the game the same OR you can go kill off main characters  

darkstarjaz

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

eXleon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:40 pm
darkstarjaz
Technically the said you could keep the game the same OR you can go kill off main characters
Yes i won't argue you that but c'mon we all know the original story so it'd be with best interest to kill the main characters just because of the possible new story line  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:09 pm
Or if your a girl That just looooooves leon kennedy you can keep it the same xd  

darkstarjaz

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

eXleon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:22 pm
well i'm a dude and i kind of want to know this new story so i'd kill him but i'd feel bad killing suck an awesome person  
Resident Evil. Can you suvive?

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff