Back to Guilds

Tags: Playstation, playstation 3, Final Fantasy, xbox 360, Sony 

Reply PlayStation 3 Guild
Dead Space 2 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In general, is "Dead Space 2" worth the buy?
  Yes.
  No.
View Results

Raiden Kumaki

2,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:22 pm
May get it. Anyone else play it, or have it? Is it good?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:33 pm
> I haven't played it firsthand- yet I heard from friends that it was somewhat lacking and quite short >.< <

> Once it's in the 5$ bin i'll try it out~ <

ac5352

Raiden Kumaki

2,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:38 pm
Siiiiigh. Okay then. Anyone know any PS3, gameplay worthy games then? In case DP2 isn't what I like.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:38 pm
oh its so worth the buy especaly online but recantly i can go into overkill with necromorphis i do miss jumping on people and kicking little baby faces in. I forget but on chapter 5 or chapter 6 is wear to me the best part of the game happens!  

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

VHS Glitch
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:39 pm
Worth it. Bought it in collectors edition and I have no complaints. I still need to finish the DLC.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:31 pm
ooyy about dead space hard core mode made it to chapter 7 got to hapter 11 died by that neckro that chargis at you with its head i need to know which gun would be great to stop that thing and give me enough time to stasis it and shoot it with a seaker rifle? or how do you bring it down?  

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:31 am
Nekromantlc
ooyy about dead space hard core mode made it to chapter 7 got to hapter 11 died by that neckro that chargis at you with its head i need to know which gun would be great to stop that thing and give me enough time to stasis it and shoot it with a seaker rifle? or how do you bring it down?

Force Gun. Do you mean the huge one thats always charging?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:06 pm
Nekromantlc

javelin  

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:07 pm
Raiden Kumaki
May get it. Anyone else play it, or have it? Is it good?

its 15 hours of gameplay and thats after a speed run

full of scares and adrenaline its more then worth the buy  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:16 pm
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Nekromantlc

no the one that looks like a chiken  

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:24 pm
Nekromantlc
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Nekromantlc

Ohh, go to a corner or the end of a hallway so they don't come up behind you and just wait for them to charge you and go for their legs with a line gun or plasma cutter or pulse rifle. They charge in a line so they shouldn't avoid.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:31 pm
la esprit delta
Nekromantlc

javelin

no i need something like a shot gun with range for every shot should be able to at least stop one  

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:37 pm
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Nekromantlc
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Nekromantlc

Ohh, go to a corner or the end of a hallway so they don't come up behind you and just wait for them to charge you and go for their legs with a line gun or plasma cutter or pulse rifle. They charge in a line so they shouldn't avoid.

yeah i know that but you notice at thee begning of chapter 11 the moment you go into that walk way they charge at you along with babys  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:35 pm
Nekromantlc
la esprit delta
Nekromantlc

javelin

no i need something like a shot gun with range for every shot should be able to at least stop one

the javelin kills them all in one hit just hit them directly in the head  

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:34 pm
la esprit delta
Nekromantlc
la esprit delta
Nekromantlc

javelin

the javelin kills them all in one hit just hit them directly in the head
oh so i hit them with the javlin gun in the head like how I do to your mother right right inbetween the eyes MERRR  
PlayStation 3 Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff