Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
|Acє Oƒ Sρα∂єs| ρяσƒιℓєs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mochilli

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:10 am
Roleplay  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:13 am
،؛،»xxx Acє Oƒ Sρα∂єs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxAzriel Morphae Ignatius

User Image

►- - - G e n e r a l || I n f o r ma t i o n

►I || A m - - - Azriel || Morphae || Ignatius

►Y e a r s || P a s s || M e || B y- - - Nineteen

►T h e || D o c t o r || S a i d || S o- - - Male

►L o o k || M a!- - - The Acє Oƒ Sρα∂єs

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Calculating and shrewd, Azriel lives up to his reputation as a sneaky criminal.. He usually gets away with what he does because he can, and this usually annoys the people who don't know him. He has a dry sense of humor and sarcastic wit, and he never trusts anyone easily, but when he does, consider yourself lucky.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - [In the Plot]

►G i v e || M e || M o r e- - -
◣◥ Stealing
◣◥ Winning
◣◥ Annoying people
◣◥ Respect

►K e e p || T h e m || A w a y- - -
◥◣ Disrespect
◥◣ People who go against him
◥◣ Losing
◥◣ Being chained up like an animal

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -Hunter Crawl

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:14 am
،؛،»xxx Jαcк Oƒ Cℓυвs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxNikides Taylen Oreska

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

►I || A m - - - Nikides || Taylen || Oreska

►Y e a r s || P a s s || M e || B y- - - Twenty-five

►L o o k || M a!- - -Jαcк Oƒ Cℓυвs

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Despite his job description, Nikides is actually a man of little words. He is rather quiet, mild, and thoughtful yet offer a certain contrast of personalities that make him hard to figure out. He is a man who can readily blend into any surrounding he so please, one of the main reason why he is quite good at his job as an informant. And if done right, he can easily get a person to spill all their dark kept secrets. That is what probably makes him so formidable and his lines of blackmail runs quite deep. To people he dislike, he tends to speak to them in a sarcastic and belittling tone and the distrust in his eyes is quite apparent to those who look upon him. To those who has gain his trust or are in his favor, he makes it quite known to them by being a tease and a flirt and appear more civil by being energetic and optimistic. However, they will still know that he is not one to cross even if he shall appear before them like a fool in rags.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Nikides was once the son of a wealthy noble who had fallen upon hard times due to underhanded dealings. Cheated of his money, his father quickly fell into despair and eventually committed suicide. As his mother had long passed during his birth, he was left all alone and had to fend for himself in the slums of the city. Nikides didn't quite fit in at first though due to his noble upbringing. But being the quick witted lad he was, he quickly made due with what he had and learned how to survive the streets by observing those around him. Finding that he was quite deft with his hands, he made a not so bad living as a pickpocket. One day he happen to target the wrong person (who was none other than the King of Thieves himself) and was brought before him. Like Azriel, though some years before the male himself came into the picture, Nikides was rather liked by the man and was adopted by the old King. He then eventually gain the favor of the former Jαcк Oƒ Cℓυвs of which lead him to where he is now, having inherited the title after the Jack's untimely death. Everyone suspected it to be foul play but none could be proven.

For Nikides, it should have been smooth sailing from there, with the title of Jαcк Oƒ Cℓυвs given to him due to his quick wit and uncommon intellect. However, many of the former followers of the old Jack did not take well to a lad who has yet to even sprout a chins worth of hair as their leader. There was much conflict for Nikides and for those who did accept him. There were also moments that he, himself, did inadequate of the job. It was only due to the many friends he happen to make during those moment that kept him going. Eventually, he was able to prove himself worthy though there are still some, even now after tens years, who do not take much liking to him.

◣◥ A good drink
◣◥A warm bed
◣◥Fighting
◣◥Music

◥◣Clingy women
◥◣Strong smells
◥◣Dishonesty
◥◣Traitors

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -Cat of Rhiminee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:16 am
،؛،»xxx Kιиg Oƒ Dιαмση∂s

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxEco Orcelito Kailitzer

User Image

►I || A m - - - Eco || Orcelito || Kailitzer

►Y e a r s || P a s s || M e || B y- - - Twenty Five

►L o o k || M a!- - -The Kιиg Oƒ Dιαмση∂s

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Eco is almost as shrewed as Azriel, but for some reason, Azriel always seems to evade him just as Eco almost corners him. For that, he both respects and abhors the Ace of Spades. He is a proud person, both because of his title and upbringing. He's very competitive of those above him, which is Azriel since he believes there is no one else who could trick him the way Azriel does. He's a major flirt, and is never really serious with anyone, since no one has caught his interest in a permanent way yet. But although he's playful and a bit of a womanizer, when he has his eye on someone for real, he'll be forever loyal to that person and that person only. When someone does something bad to him, though, he can really hold a grudge...

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Eco, believe it or not, was actually born as a young lord far, far away from Sul-Ia, in the lands of Ash'bur'ost, a neighboring kingdom. He was from the Lagan family, a rather rich and well-known family there, and he was raised under the name Belca Francesco Lagan. But the Lagan family was not as pure as it seemed on the outside, and Belca quickly learned of his family's real dark past as slave-dealers and illegal trafficking of drugs that they created. Belca was, rather than disgusted, intrigued by all of this, and decided to become part of this world instead of doing his duty of becoming the next lord of the Lagan household.

He started hanging around bad people, yet he could influence them into doing what he wanted them to do easily. But then his life took a rather unexpected turn. He was kidnapped by the old captain of the Queen of Heart's ship and taken hostage. That's when he met Amellia for the first time, and admired her; but he'd never admit that. However, his men snuck on board and he managed to bribe the captain into letting him go, in exchange for Belca 'healing' him of his sickness.

Of course, being the spiteful youth he was, he tricked the captain into thinking that the drugs on his ship was actually medicine, and gave it to him. As soon as he did so, he was let go, and he and his men sailed for Sul-Ia. He heard that the captain eventually died of his 'sickness' and Amellia became the new captain, and her reputation grew as the 'Queen of Hearts' about the same time that he settled in Sul-Ia, taking on the fake name of Eco Orcelito Kailitzer, but earning his own reputation as the 'King of Diamonds'. He formed an alliance with the 'Ace of Spades' after they 'met', which was actually Belca trying to swindle the King of thieves, but was tricked in return, and he added the Ace to his list of respectable people alongside Amellia.

Yet he's always waiting for a chance to strike back...

◣◥ Being the best
◣◥ Stealing
◣◥ Managing to do something to irritate the Ace of Spades
◣◥ Parties

◥◣ Rain
◥◣ Being tricked
◥◣ Authorities
◥◣ Losing

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -Hunter Crawl

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:18 am
،؛،»xxx Qυєєи Oƒ Hєαятs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxAmellia Lynn Croenn

User Image

►I || A m - - - Amellia || Lynn || Croenn

►Y e a r s || P a s s || M e || B y- - - Twenty-Two

►T h e || D o c t o r || S a i d || S o- - - Female

►L o o k || M a!- - -The Queen of Hearts

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Mell is as cunning as she is beautiful, and as beautiful as she is deadly. And my friends, you will meet no deadlier a woman than she. Mell is a fierce woman, one can be sure. Proud, and a tad reckless, she fearlessly charges into the most dangerous of situations. However nothing she does is without purpose. She has the smarts to think three steps ahead of anyone or anything, a large part of why she is known as the Queen. She has a way with words, as a result of her upbringing, and is noticably more refined than other pirates; one can see this in the way she walks, talks, and conducts business. Often one can compare her to a cat; she likes to toy with people, make them squirm a bit before she decides whether or not she should eat them up, in a manner of speaking. When a man catches her eye, she's known to play coy with them, teasing and flirting, though never being too direct. She may imply things, but never does she say it outright. She likes to keep people guessing at what she's thinking, it helps her distance herself from others. She's not a trusting person, and hardly ever grows to trust someone. However, should someone obtain Mell's trust, her loyalty to them is unfaulting. She will show them the kindness that is burried beneath her mask of maliciousness, and that she does, in fact, care. That does't mean, however, that she'll think twice about ramming her sword through her enemies; Mell shows those who stand in her way no mercy. She's a fiercesome opponent, and an even fiercer lover.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Mell wasn't born into piracy, it does not run through her viens. None in her family have ever even dreamed of such a horrible job. In fact, she never had either.

Amellia was born into a rich, privilleged family. She always had the best of everythingl the best education, the best toys, the best clothes. When she wanted something, it was given to her, as long as she behaved. And she did, for the most part. Mell was careful to keep herself in line around the adults, but the other childern new her by her notorious reputation of being very competitive, mean, and rough. She played by her own rules, and never let anyone stand in her way. Her parents were none the wiser, and loved her like one would love a puppy. They showed her off in public, and when at home, ignored her. Which was fine with Mell. She didn't need them anyways.

However, things took a turn for the worse when she was twelve. Her home on the beach was ransacked by pirates while she and her parents were still home. They killed all the staff, and took the family hostage. Her parents begged them to spare their lives, to take what they wanted if they'd just leave in peace. However, they were not satisfied. So, they offered their daughter as a slave. "Take her! Just spare us!" They begged. Their Captain, a tall, menacing man, accepted their offer. The pirates left with Mell as a prisoner, and sailed away.

The next morning, the captain took her aside, got her into some less cumbersome clothes (as her lovely dress was not meant for a pirate ship), and got her a hot meal. "Do not worry." He told her. "With parents like that, you're better off here." Even so, Mell hated it. She hated the ship, she hated the pirates, and most of all, she hated the captain. She wanted to go home, to have her things, live her life. But they never ported there again. And over the years, she grew accustomed to the lifestyle. And even her hatred of the crew and captain dissapated over time. She never liked any of them, but she repsected a few, the captain most of all. She learned many things from them, how to fight, how to loot, and how to deal with the thieves on the mainland. Her captain was one of the most respected pirates in the sea, and so when he introduced her as his apprentice (a title he gave her suddenly, without warning), she also gained respect.

Eventually, the captain died. Mell was eightteen at the time. She inherited the ship, and quickly her reputation grew, along with the wealth of her ship and crew. Legends arose, most of which were not true (she looted an enitre port city single handedly, she faught off the Kraken with only her icy glare, ect), and soon the name of the Queen of Hearts came to be associated with her. She assumes it comes from her favorite tall tale of herself; that when the Captain died, she cut out his heart and keeps it in a box deep inside her closet. Not true, of course, but quite amusing none the less.

◣◥ Money / Nice Things
◣◥ Tea
◣◥ Handsome Men
◣◥ The Sea

◥◣ Fake Things
◥◣ Her Parents
◥◣ Hot Weather
◥◣ Getting her clothes dirty

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -Reku1495

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:19 am
،؛،»xxx Elder Princess

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Skylar Isabel Night

User Image

►I || A m - - - Skylar||Isabel||Night

►Y e a r s || P a s s || M e || B y- - - Seventeen

►L o o k || M a!- - -Eldest Princess

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - I tend to get an attitude if I get ignored. If you don't ignore me , I can be really sweet and kind. I dislike when someone makes fun of how I act or dress. I can be a very peaceful person , unless tampered with. Besides' my sweet, innocent look , if you tend to get to know me, i'm a really fun person ,beside having to be proper.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - I was born into a very weath family. They are not only weath, but they are also queen and king. Soon after my birth, I was quickly taught to be very dis-peaceful person , and that I must get everything I want. I didn't agree to this very much. Soon , my sister was born. After growing into a proper family, with many discussions , one caught my ear. Ace of Spades. Overhearing father and mother talk about him , I quickly packed my bags, and left, without knowing anything. I hid my hair under really old-fashioned hat.

◣◥ Sweets
◣◥ Options
◣◥ Being close
◣◥ Adventure

◥◣Being Ignored
◥◣ Sour food
◥◣ People keeping distance
◥◣ Confussing genders

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -Tifa Lockhart of Midgar

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:22 am
،؛،»xxx Guard of Elder Princess

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxZero Dai Tsuki

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

►I || A m - - - Zero || Dai || Tsuki

►Y e a r s || P a s s || M e || B y- - - Nineteen

►L o o k || M a!- - -Guard of Elder Princess

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - I am very protective, naturally, and determined. I can be very tempered, but I deal with my temper problems, most of the time, calm. I don’t open up to strangers very well. And I find it hard to trust other people. I find it hard to open up about personal things. But I never hesitate to speak my mind when I feel like it and/or find it nessacary.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - I’ve always grown up in a family of guards. My parents were some of the guards that protected the parents of the princess I’m protecting. From the moment I was born, I was being trained. My parents taught me to use many different weapons. Swords, throwing stars, and so on and so forth. But they, when they could find the time, played with me and taught me games. One night when I was 15, they went out to fight and as far as I know, they’re dead… They went missing, so other than that I don’t know. It changed my attitude and view of life, and for as long as I can remember, I’ve always been the one guarding the Elder Princess. I enjoy it, even if it’s a none stop job. But, I know my parents are watching me, and I’m determined to make them proud, wherever they may be.

But you wanna know what my father am me used to do? Sing with the birds. There was a small pond on the grounds of where we lived. He would take me swimming, and we would laugh and play. He taught me to mimic the songs the birds sang. And we used to them to send each other messages every once in awhile. He even taught my mom the bird songs. So my mom, dad, and me all used the bird songs. My mother and father would've had a bird send a song that they were okay back to me a long time ago if they were alive still... That's why I think they are dead, plus everyone else has been telling me they are dead...

◣◥ Protecting the Elder Princess
◣◥ Swimming
◣◥ Whistling bird songs
◣◥

◥◣ Ignorance
◥◣ People trying to harm the Elder princess and others I love
◥◣ Mass-pointless murder
◥◣ Criminals

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -Xx_Fearless_Lover_xX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:28 am
،؛،»xxx Younger Princess

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxAlanna "Roxanne" Castillo

User Image

►I || A m - - - Alanna || Rosanne || Castillo

►Y e a r s || P a s s || M e || B y- - - Seveteen

►L o o k || M a!- - -Younger Princess

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Alanna is energetic and fun loving. She has a very noticable air about her and she is quite easily spotted in a crowd. These are not quite the things one would think of when describing a member of the Clubs. But these are the facts. Even with all her eccentric personality traits, she happened to fit in perfectly. With these somewhat annoying traits, she also is very adapt to blending into her surroundings. She is quick to point out human behaviors and she is very well versed in the art of extracting information without the use of anything other than words. She is clever and quick witted and somehow always seems to know when someone is behind her.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Being the child of a royal family, Alanna had everything she ever wanted. Except everything she really wanted. She always wanted freedom from the life of a royal princess. All the strict rules and proper speach. As a child she was more receptive of the 'royal ways' but she hated every moment of being proper. She wanted to play out in the dirt like a normal child. Very early on she learned how to disguise herself as other people and to trick information from the servants. The only person in the whole house she actually listened to and respected was her sister...and Dante.

Her sister had been planning her 'trip' for a while and Alanna wasn't supposed to know about it. But she coaxed the information out of Zero and soon enough she had made her own plans. She had decided not to let her sister have all the fun. Though she kept her plans a secret, Dante found out (he always seems to) and he would not let her go without him. Since her sister was going to the Spade camp, Alanna decided to go to the Club camp under the name Roxanne Devins.

◣◥ Adventure
◣◥ Information/Knowledge
◣◥ Rain
◣◥ Music

◥◣ Boring old people and being bored
◥◣ Being royalty
◥◣ Violence
◥◣ Small spaces

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -Krazy Michelle Ranak

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:29 am
،؛،»xxx Guard of Younger Princess

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxDante Marcello Rosario

User Image

►I || A m - - - Dante ||Marcello || Rosario

►Y e a r s || P a s s || M e || B y- - - Twenty-five

►L o o k || M a!- - -Guard of the Younger Princess

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Dante is a friendly fellow who loves to party and would rather a shot of rum than a six pack of beer. Kind, jolly and flirty he may be. But when it comes to business, you'll find no one more serious.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Dante is an ex-secret service and intelligence agents who was discharged for not killing a woman during a special operation in a third world country. He then made his own security firm and was hired by the royal family to keep guard over one of the princesses.Being a widower and having no family, he doesn't mind pulling long hours providing security.

◣◥ His old service pistols and swords.
◣◥ Coffee.
◣◥ Rum
◣◥ The outdoors, but ironicly lives in a city.

◥◣ Disrespectful thugs who don't know their place.
◥◣ Cheap fire arms.
◥◣ Weak Beer
◥◣ And drugs.

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - - Pistola Lupo De Orleans

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out