Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Ⓓeath Ⓗigh[profiles]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:08 pm
User Image
eath igh

Links :: coming soon

>introduction<
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:27 pm
Harper Renee Parker

User Image
"New, new, new, I hate it."
I'm a girlie
I am seventeen years old
My life? Growing up, we moved, a lot. My dad just never seemed to like to stay in a place for so long. It sucked, because I went to a different school every year, staying one place for a year was one of those rare occasion things. You could say I'm used to being new by now, but I will never like it. Oh, and since I didn't say it earlier, its just my dad and I, mom died in a car accident when I was about three. It sucked, but I barely knew her, harsh as that sounds. Back to the now. I've finally convinced my dad to send me to boarding school, this way he could move all he wanted, and I could stay in one place. He was reluctant at first, I mean, I don't blame him, I was all he had, but he knew it was best for me, so he let me go.
I am very odd. Not kidding. I'm random, crazy, spunky, curios, name anything close to that and you have me. I'm a great person, and an awesome friend though, so stay on my good side. I can go to the negative end of the spectrum and turn real mean real fast.
Oh! I Forgot! I totally fall for the wrong people, and get hurt easily. Also, I play bass, guitar and piano, and speak little bits of a bunch of different languages(not every school offers the same stuff)

xXHiddenXTearsXx  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas