Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:55 am
Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV4oYkIeGJc&ob=av2e

Story: The world of 2984. What a place. People are not like they used to be these days. The Government discovered the power of experimintation. So..they took men and women..even children..and tested on them. Then..they tried to control the experiments like they were simple toys..big mistake. Experiments have broken out of the laboratory and retreated into the city..some experiments know what happend to them..the others only see it in flashes. As it is..the Government has now created new experiments..but there a even bigger mistake as these mental cases..don't just want to catch the 1st group..but they want to kill them..and then take over..question is this..who is helping them fromm inside the Government? Not only that..but will the Hunted experiments survive? This..is for us..to find out.

1:Follow Guild Rules.
2:Follow Gaia Rules please.
3:Romance..hell go for it..pg-13 (no cyber)
4:Violence..hell yes.
5:GOD MOD.NOOOOO CAN DO.
4:I AM GOD.Ironic huh?
5 razz OST PROFILES.
6 razz ost atleast 1 time every 2 days.(If you can't for a reason tell me.)
7:If you wish to know another character or be related pm that person..talk it out.

Skeleton:

Favorite Quote:
Apperance:
Name:
Hunter/Hunted sad The ones trying to take over are Hunters...Hunted are the ones who escaped.)
Powers sad 2..thats it)
Weapons:
Other:
Song:  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:47 pm
User Image

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."

Name: Nyx Chevalier & Luna Chevalier
Bio: Nyx and Luna were born into an aristocrat family in France. Luna had always been the normal and nice one while Nyx was well...different. Nyx was always getting into trouble and constantly talked to things that weren't really there. Because of her, their family had a horrible reputation. Her father was fed up with her and her mother didn't know what to do anymore. So they sent her away and the government sort of kidnapped her and forced her into experimentation. Luna loved her twin even if she was a bit insane and she told her parents that if they sent Nyx away, well then they'd have to give her away too. And that's exactly what they did. The believed that Luna would soon go crazy herself and they couldn't risk their reputation completely shattering. Now Luna is stuck watching over her sister while also trying to take care of herself. It's not easy but they manage. Especially since Nyx has no clue of what's going on.
Hunter/Hunted: Hunted
Powers:
Can manipulate fire along with the ability to turn her imaginary friends real.

Can manipulate ice and can also knock out anyone's senses.

Weapons:
Doesn't have any since Luna doesn't trust her with sharp objects. Or any object for that matter.

Carries around a glock just for safety but tries to keep Nyx away from it.

Other: N/A
Song: Hello -- Evanessence

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:42 pm
Favorite Quote: You can't live..until you die."

Apperance: User Image
Name: Vincent
Bio: Vincent was ruined by the experiments. His abiilty to talk to and control the dead drove him crazy. He talks to himself and hears voices constantly. Multiple personalities you could say.
Hunter/Hunted:Hunter
Powers:Can control souls/spirits..and can control statues..artifacts..things like that.
Weapons: A rifle and two pistols with radioactive bullets
Other: Left eye is glass..right eye is crimson red
Song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge9ljsszIwI

Favorite Quote: "Death is a reward..for thouse who live in hell"
Name: Cross
Bio: Cross was a experiment gone wrong. He was one of the frst to bring emotions into the job. Soon enough his familly was mudered..his memory erased..and he was left for dead..now he wonders looking for answers.
Powers: Fire and Electricity
Weapons: A sword on his back
Other: Eyes are white..cat like
Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmVAWKfJ4Go&feature=feedrec_grec_index  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:13 pm
Favorite Quote:Punishment, Thy Name is Ruin.
Apperance:User Image
Name:Shadow Void Nightwalker (Aka Project Eclipse)
Bio:Shadow is one of the government's experiments that was given to an underground facility that specializes in making bio-weapons of war. He was born with a strong body and easily accepted the wolf genes embedded in him. Since the first experiment, he began to show resistance and hostility toward the staff as they tried to contain him. But the wolf genes made him too strong to control and gave him animal instincts. Due to such behavior and power, he was going to be labeled as a hunter. But the government took an interest in his naturally strong body and made new plans for him. He was shipped off to be a test subject for a secret project and was never seen again by the other experiments. After five painful long years of an endless hellish change to his DNA, something goes wrong. Shadow's rage awakens a higher consciousness and unleashes the primal power that was given to him. The years of experimenting made him very intelligent and a gave him instinctive fighting skills. The trigger was due to a terrifying heartbreaking trauma that blocked out his heart and erased his memories. With in one night, he killed ten-thousand staff members and destroyed the facility along with the data files on his development. After breaking free of his confinement, Shadow now wanders the world searching for his past. Although everyday, he is still hunted by the terror that lurks inside him and the memories it left in his heart. Even though he wants to know who he is. More importantly, he wishes to find peace and a promise he had forgotten.

Hunter/Hunted:
Hunted
Powers:Dark Matter(a dark energy source recently discovered by scientists that lurks with in the deepest essence of any organism or element. It can strengthen the subject's alignments and can unleash devastating power. When used in combat, it can be a perfect energy weapon against any essence with physical or astral properties. Through testing, it has proven to be an adaptable weapon and it form into new types of energy depending on the nature of the subject. But when the subject loses control the results can be primal.) Night Vision
Weapons:Large Katana and Dual Guns
Other:When Shadow loses control of the darkness in him, the results can lead to a terrifying transformation.
Song:Monster by Skillet  

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:55 pm
Favorite Quote: 'You only get one life to live, unless you're invincible...'
Name: Marie Odella Canshu
Bio: Poor. Poverty. And Death. The three things Marie has been surrounded by since infancy. Growing up on the streets, she was automatically trained to read a persons personality and body language. Later in her life, her sister, Ann, was brutally murdered. Not ever knowing the killer, she felt it was her fault that her sister died. When she was taken into the experiments, it screwed with her mind and made her super aware of all of her surroundings. She can't sleep unless heavily sedated. And when she's awake, she thinks everyone is a hunter. While she was being experimented on, they mixed plant and animal blood into her blood, making her highly connected with them. She heard and felt their feelings, and they told her to murder the scientist, so, at their command, she did. She only killed two of them. Not too many right?
Powers: Utilizes powers of nature(controls plants and animals) and senses the aura of the people around her.
Weapons: She wields Dual Blades, and Poison Darts
Other: She has a scar in the shape of a flower on her back. She has many healing techniques she taught herself.
Song: Deep Forest Kana Yazumi  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:31 pm
(Starting)

User Image
You can't live..until you die."

The moon shined across the top of the roof of what was a small home. It shined threw the windows making quite the sight as it reflected on the windows. But the glorious sight fell opon a gory scene that night. Blood all over the floor as a woman lay face first in her blood..what looked to be a boy with half a face..one side with skin and the other nothing but bone. He stomped on the womans head until it was squashed like a rotten tommato. In the next room it fell upon a grown man..this one completly living..but he was standing over a pile of children on the bed..and a grown man lay on his back on the floor. The man opened his mouth even as blood gurggled out.

"Why do this? They had nothing to do with her..."the man turned grabbing the man's shirt..trying to lift himself up..

"Nobody associated with a hunted can be left alive..its in the law human."Vincent muttered.

"It doesn't attain to children!!!"the man growled angryily.

Vincent starred down at the man shaking his head.

"Oh my..a man on his knees..what a sight! Make him scream as we dance my boy..we can have some fun!" a voice shrieked in laughter in Virgil's head.

"You muderer!!!"The man growled and lifted his hand to punch Virgil only to be thrown..into the mirror his girls used to use to play around dressing up..his figure fell out..and even as the blood dripped all across the floor he crawled towards the next room..Vincent pulled out his pistol and watched as the man turned his wife onto her back..as the man embraced his wife with a hug..Vincent shot him square in the back of the head.

"You couldn't atleast beat him up some more?" said a child's voice in Vincent's head..this one was playfull..but just as deadly as the first. Vincent turned stepping on a shard of broken glass from the mirror before dropping a black rose upon the dead couple. He then turned back..and walked out the door.

User Image
"Death is a reward..for thouse who live in hell"

Cross sat in the almost abondned alley. He had a guitar close to his chest annd played for anyone who wanted to hear..he even got his money from these people. He needed to be on the down-low and needed profit for food. Cross put his hat on his head and layed back as the last person left the alley. He sighed.

"I wish I could get some real food tonight.."he muttered grabbing a chocolate bar given to him by one of the more..simpethetic girls in town. He took a bite out of it and looked up at the moon.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:59 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx was twirling around through the alleys as she giggled at the little spirit that swirled above her. The little spirit was telling her she didn't know how to dance and she was trying to prove it wrong. "I am doing it right! Oh what do you know? You don't even have legs!" she said stubbornly as she twirled again but failed and almost tripped. "Don't yell at me! It's hard to dance without any music." she said as she stuck her tongue out at the spirit who was laughing at her. Luna followed behind her sister and shook her head. Nyx was always talking to things that weren't there and most of the time it was annoying. Especially when they were supposed to be quiet and hiding. "Nyx, this has gone on for long enough. You're talking to nothing but the air and if you don't shut up you might get us caught." she whispered to her calmly. Nyx simply laughed and rolled her eyes as she looked back at the spirit who seemed angry. "Don't worry about silly smelly Luna. She never believes me." she said before she spotted a man with a guitar. Her face brightened as she clapped her hands together. "Perfect! I'll really show you I can dance now!" she said as she ran over to the man. "Excuse me good sir but can you play me a song? Any song! It doesn't matter! I just need to show my friend here that I do have talent." she said with a giggle before she noticed Luna who was now moving cautiously. She pulled Luna over to her and reached into her pocket for some money. She luckily found a twenty dollar bill and she handed it to him. "This will do right?" she asked as one of her ears twitched. Luna hissed and tried to take the money back. "Are you stupid? We need that for emergencies! You can't just go and waste it all on your silly little games. Give it back!" she said angrily as Nyx held her forehead to hold her back.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:08 pm
User Image

Cross turned his head starring at the sisters with his brow raised.

"I'll take 3 dollars..I don't need no twenty. I ant exactly living in luxury either."he said gently and them 17 dollars in change.

"But..as you wish.."he said smiling. He played very gently before singing.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM0faQSnzuE&feature=related  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:23 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Luna took the seventeen dollars and shoved them back into her pocket. She then grabbed her sister's arm and tried to drag her along as she started to walk away, but Nyx wouldn't budge. Instead of dancing like had planned, Nyx was standing there and watching him play. A few other creatures that only she could see were dancing around his head as he sang and she couldn't help but giggle. She took the seventeen dollars again and handed them back to him when he finished playing. This time she wasn't taking no for an answer. "Keep it. We don't need it at all. I've got the help of friends from the other side. Whom by the way think you're very talented." she said as she took the hat on his head and placed it on hers. "It's not everyday that I find someone the spirits like. They don't show up a lot like they used to because smelly Luna scares them away." she said as she sat down in front of him and smiled while her tail swished back and forth. Luna sighed at her sister and crossed her arms. "Would you stop calling me that." she said softly as she leaned against the alley wall, knowing that Nyx was going to stay as long as she could. Nyx stuck her tongue out at Luna and a few of the other spirits did the same.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:38 pm
User Image

Cross rose a brow and nodded. Smiling as he closed his eyes.

"So you two are hunted.."he said not even asking and lifted his head..his eyes meeting Nyx's.

"Fair enough..I'm Cross.."he said gently and lifted his hand as if to give a reassuring handshake to them both.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:40 pm
Drawn by the rumors of strange things happening in a big city, a strange cloaked young boy drifts into town to investigate what the causes might be. While on the road that heads straight into town, he is stopped by a strange group. They were dressed in combat clothing and gazed at him with a deathly look in there eyes. "Hey there little one. Are you lost?", one of them said as the cloaked boy appears on the horizon like a mirage. "You know, this is a restricted area. We cant let you pass unless you show some civilian ID or a badge.", says one of them. Apparently they were not exactly human from the boy's gaze as he assumed they are hunters. The cloaked boy says nothing as he stares at them like an animal challenging for another's territory. "Whats wrong. Got nothing to say?", one of the hunters asked. The cloaked boy shakes his head slowly as he puts up one finger to say he has only one answer for them. Waiting for the boy's reply, they grinned widely as he flips the bird on them. "Good answer", says one of the hunter as it storms at the boy ready to stab him with a combat knife.

Out of no where, the boy defects the arm with the knife as his body twist vertically, slams his foot in it's face and smashes it's head into the ground like a crushed watermelon. The other two then charge at him with great speed and rage as one takes out a gun and the other a sword. With the arm with the knife still in his hand, he grabs it and quickly deflects the sword coming at him. While turning, he plunges the knife into the sword hunter's head and quickly kicks him toward the gun hunter right before he could pull the trigger. The gun falls out of his hand at impact. With in a moment, the boy already has a barrel pressed against it's head. The hunter could not believe that such a child could have high class combat skills. Or could even hold a gun like a Vietnam veteran. It was almost as if he could be a hunter. "Who are you?", said the hunter as his voice shaking in fear by the sight of the boy's crimson glowing eyes. The boy silently answers,"Thats the same question I always had left unanswered. Unfortunately, that not your business.". At that moment, he pulls the trigger and leaves the remains to drown in their own red fluids.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:53 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx looked at his hand for a moment before she shook it enthusiastically. "Nice to meet you Cross! You can call me Nyx! Though this one over here likes to call me crazy. She's just jealous because she can't see them like I can." she said with a giggle. Luna rolled her eyes. "There's nothing to see. You've been told time and time again that you're imagining them. They're not real." she said calmly as she took a deep breath. Nyx turned and hissed at her. "Oh you never believe me! Those stupid therapists were the ones who were crazy." she said stubbornly before she played with a bird charm in her hair. She seemed deep in thought before she looked up at Cross. "I bet you don't believe me either." she said to him with a small pout. Luna scoffed and shook her head. "No one ever does." she muttered as she stared up at the sky. "Oh, I'm Luna by the way." she added though she didn't look at him again.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:22 pm
User Image

Cross put a finger under his chin.

"Actually...I believe you..it might be the power given to you as a experiment."he admitted.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx smiled brightly and purred in happiness as she looked at one of the creatures that floated above her head. "You hear that? We have a believer! It's about damn time!" she said as she laughed. Luna rolled her eyes. "Actually, she's been able to feel the presence of these 'spirits' ever since she could remember. The only thing the experimentation did was finally make them visible. Or so she says. I think she's just getting worse." she said with a sigh. Nyx shook her head and tried to stop laughing though the spirits were now being silly. "Oh shut up! If he wants to believe me then let him!" she said. Luna yawned and waved her hand. "Whatever." she said as she started walking away. Nyx pouted before she looked back at him. "You know, if you really don't believe me than that's ok. Everyone always thinks I'm crazy. Well except for my friends. If only the others could see them. They're not bad. Not unless I want them to be. They're actually really funny. Especially the one sitting on your shoulder." she said with a giggle as the little creature on Cross's shoulder was making faces at her. She made herself stop and smiled once again. "You probably don't care though. Maybe I should go." she said as she looked in the direction her sister left in but didn't move.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:44 pm
User Image

Locations: Park | Moods: Paranoid | Thoughts: I need to get stronger!

User Image Far deep into an abandoned park, a girl with green hair practice battles a friend. Just as she is about to slit his throat with her blades, Jade and Takei, she stops and takes a step backwards. "You're getting better, just don't try and kill me next time,"he chuckled to himself as he walked off into the darkness. She nodded and took her separate departure in the opposite direction. She made what was left of the plants there, grow and surround her body. Then she took off, plants carrying her, to roam the city, hidden.

She heard strange noises coming from many directions. One a gun shot through a man's head. Another, people chatting. She didn't know which to investigate though. So, she climbed her way to the top of a quiet building, to see. There she saw all. Not because the building was high, but because that was the way nature was seeing it. She could see everything nature was seeing, and hearing everything nature heard. She felt the buildings energy, and felt none.

She knew a boy had just murdered a man, so decided to see if he was indeed, a cold-blooded murderer. She stayed in the shadows, traveling to his location. Soon after five or so minutes, she found him, without saying a word, she approached him from the shadows that had hidden her so well in her childhood.

VIP RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff