Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Uraboku Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:02 pm
Accepted profiles for Uraboku: The Next Battle are posted here.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:49 pm
User Image
n a m e: Teto Izumi
a g e: 17
g e n d e r: Female
p o s i t i o n: God's Light
w e a p o n: A tai chi sword.
p e r s o n a l i t y: She's an optomistic and perky person. She's a bit of a martyr and always throws herself on the line for others. She's a curious person and sometimes gets into trouble because of it. She gets upset easily and is very emotional. She has a bit of a motherly figure to her and often scolds others for getting hurt or doing something bad.
b i o: As a child she grew up with her father. They never had many problems and grew up happily. One night, someone broke into thier house and murdered her father in his sleep. She was devestated. After her father's death she was sent to an orphanage, since she knew nothing of her mother, and grew up for nine years there. When she turned sixteen she was adopted by a rich couple and moved to Tokyo, where she has remained for the past year. Only a short while ago a man named Takashiro came to her and told her about her powers and the Giou Clan. She moved into the Twilight Mansion with the other Zweilt Guardians and is often seen with her partner, the Brand Zess.
l i k e s:
- cats
- keeping others safe
- the Giou clan members
- music
- reading
- warmth
- sunshine
- bright colors
- Brand Zess
- writing
- piano
d i s l i k e s:
- dogs
- others getting hurt
- death
- jerks
- being alone
- sometimes my powers
- being hated
- rejection
o t h e r: She plays piano and can speak fluent Japanese. She has a cat named Nightindale.

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces