Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Bleed it Out

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:03 am
Whoot!
Now let's get back to the RP  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:21 am
- Shiroki Kaishiro Sorano -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message?
-Masks are meant to be worn, but they're meant to be removed as well-

MY NAME ISShiroki Kaishiro Sorano
But People call MeShiro
The last Number of Candles I saw was17
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously aMale

You Should Really Get to Know Me

He's carefree and a bit of a joker, he enjoys goofing off. He's a big of a flirt, to both guys and girls, and naturally compliments them (AKA an Unwitty flirt) but has much respect for everyone around him, and treats them equally. Even though he is a flirt, he only does it to make people feel better about themselves... not to get in a relationship. He's very friendly and talks to almost everyone if not everyone. Hate is a word not in his dictionary. He's quite a gentleman, speaking in such manner, but he's also rude in a teenage manner. He's honest as well, and has a feminine perspective on things. An OCD of being a Perfectionist as well, He spends half an hour just to make sure his hair looks nice. And being feminine, he's sensitive emotionally. Though, no one has ever seen him angry yet. That's because he's a pacifist, he doesn't like violence to much unless the time calls for it. And being Feminine and a Perfectionist.... He spends time to make sure there is no SINGLE crease on his shirt, bed, or any fabric. But for some reason doesn't mind MANY Exceptions. Like laying on grass.... As long as it TURNS OUT Clean and what not... He's fine.... He's a HUGE Romantist and probably the master of cheeziness. Lastly, he's relationship/girl shy. It's weird since he "flirts" with girls, but if they take the lead and compliment him or something, he will turn blood beet red.

Did You Know?

-Speaks Korean, Japanese, French, English, and Some ASL
-6"3
-Naturally Pink
-Sky Blue to Ocean Blue (Depends on his outfit)
-Korean/French From mom Japanese/British From Father

Come here, Let me tell you something
Has never been in a real genuine relationship nor has had his first Kiss!

They're My DRUG

✓ Cooking
✓ Sewing Plushies to Outfits
✓ Playing Piano+Guitar as well as Singing

They Make me SICK

✖ Coffee
✖ Unhealthy Foods (Especially Greasy Food)
✖ Dirty Items

I Do EnjoySewing, Cooking, Dancing and Singing the Most! But Collecting tea sets and tea has been and always will be his all time hobby

You have a problem?
He has 2 piercings on his right ear and one on his left. He's always found wearing Earcuffs, studs, or ear threads

Obviously You're too curious•••
He grew up well for his family is wealthy, but he was lonely. His parents didn't really spend much time with him because of work. But he was alright with it, he had his grandparents who practically raised him themselves. But not without having him study. He learned Fencing, Akido, Kendo, Violin, Piano, Sign Language, and Art for outside knowledge from his family. And then while going to school, he also was tutored outside of it. It's alright to assume that he has been tutored in almost everything needed to know and get him ready to succeed his father. But he also wanted to learn some things himself, and asked for only 5 things. To learn how to play the Guitar, Dance, Singing, Sewing, and to learn Cooking. Even if he had to learn it himself. Now, he's really good at all these things, some may say that he has a future in the Culinary, Music, or Fashion career. But he's great at his studies, Economics, and Politics as well. That makes the most happiness for others.
All his life, he's been told that he will succeed his father. But he's sick and tired of Politics. It BORES him to death. Yet he has to wear a mask of smiling and interest. He has found a way to do what he wants though (In certain limits) since he is the "Young Master" of the house, he can do what he wants (For a time being). Usually though, he spends time with his beloved little sister. Birds of feathers flock together. He loves his sister a lot, and tries to help her out in secret. Like get her out of the house every now and then. Of course, it usually means more consequences for him. But he's alright with it. Compromising is his forte.

My Background Music•••
No Logic
Who Do I Like? •••
There is no one who can make this sad man's heart jump
THE AUTHOR•••Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:23 am
- Jewl Tsukino -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? - I never believed in power or money. What ever happened to true love? -

MY NAME IS- Jewl Tsukino -
But People call Me- Jewly, Jewl, or Gem -
The last Number of Candles I saw was- 17 -
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a- Female -

- I'm an optomistic and friendly person. I love making friends and I'm seen a bright and cheery person. That is, when I'm allowed to be. I am not self-centered and HATE attention. I could get less of it. I'm a bit of a martyr and will always throw myself in front of others. I'm highly intellegent, thanks to all that training. I'm supposed to be all poised and elegant; like a good daughter should be, but really I just want to run around and have a great time.-

Did You Know?

- 5 feet 3 inches
- Dark blonde; almost gold
- Blue

I don't really fancy my fiance.

They're My DRUG

✓ cats
✓ reading
✓ roses

They Make me SICK

✖ my fiance
✖ being alone
✖ THUNDER

I Do Enjoy- writing poems, playing piano or violin, gardening, and socalizing.-

You have a problem?
Double peircings in my ears, a small tattoo on my back shoulder of a pink rose, and another tattoo on my right upper thigh of my name.

For all my life I've been given the highest of treatment. I never appreciated it. I remember as a child being so carefree. I would always play in the garden with my cat, Francesca. But then my father thought that I should be the good daughter of the family and be raised appropriately. My fun soon ended after that.

I was never allowed to play with my friends. I often watched them from my window. I grew up with heavy guard and little freedom. When I found out about my fiance I wasn't very happy. I often spent time alone -- with a guard of course -- and played piano or violin. I feel like it's the only way to wash away my troubles.

My Background Music•••
Principle of Happiness - Kaito
Who Do I Like? •••
At the moment, no one.
THE AUTHOR•••Timecraze

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:23 pm
- Lin Tsukito -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Have you Gotten the Message? -"Being a Mom is something every mother should be proud of"-

MY NAME IS-Lin Tsukito-
But People call Me-Mom or Lin-Sama/Mistress Saki-
The last Number of Candles I saw was-37-
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously aFemale

I'm the parent of Shiroki and Jewl. The wife of Kaishiro Kuroki Tsukito and the character of my name means Gem. Treat me with respect and I'll be nice to you. Don't ever get on my bad side, and maybe you'll still be able to go ahead in life.

Did You Know?

-5"5
-Black hair
-Gray eyes
-Korean/French

I love my Son and Daughter very much. Oh wait, that's not a secret.

They're My DRUG

✓ Husband
✓ Daughter
✓ Son

They Make me SICK

✖ Amai Youhi the most
✖ Youhi family
✖ Those ripped and skimpy clothing Amai Youhi wears

I Do Enjoy-Ceo of a computer industry-

You have a problem?
Single piercing on each ear

So There I was, minding my own business in my office when I got a call that the ambassador wanted to see me. I let him in, because well.... He's the ambassador! Anyways, so he came in along with his fellow security guards and... there... I saw him. The Secretary and man who stole my heart. Kaishiro Kuroki Tsukito. And now I'm happily married to him with 2 beautiful children

My Background Music•••
Please... No
Who Do I Like? •••
My Husband and Beloved Son!

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:39 pm
- Kaishiro Kuroki Tsukito -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? -Mess with me and You'll find an army outside your house tomorrow morning. Suck up to me and maybe you'll find a basket of goods-

MY NAME IS-Kaishiro Kuroki Tsukito-
But People call MeKaishiro or Master Kaishiro
The last Number of Candles I saw was47
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously aMale

I'm very serious in my work and would appreciate if you had no jokes in the middle of work. I make good descisions without haste, and have a critical mind. But on the bright side, I'm a doting father and a very loving husband.

Did You Know?

-6"0
-Blonde
-Blue Eyes
-Japanese/British

My Daughter is the best out there.

They're My DRUG

✓ My Daughter
✓ My Son
✓ My Wife

They Make me SICK

✖ Mafia (Youhi family)
✖ Youhi family
✖ Celio Youhi

I Do EnjoyLooking over paper work, Right.... Cuz that's almost all I do

You have a problem?
None

So i was doing my usual business, Being a man of a strong political position, helping the abassador out on his schedule. And we were to meet the CEO of a Computer industry. Right when I entered, there she was. Lin.... And now we're happily married with a beautiful loving daughter and a strong intelligent perfect son. I expect the most of my son, and I wish my daughter to never interact with any man who may cause her harm! By the way, even though I am no longer Secretary of state, I do hold a position in the Sangi-in (The House of Councillers), I'm proud to state that I am serving my 9th term after being re-elected for the third time. My term is ending soon, and I do plan on running for prime minister

My Background Music•••
Music? Psh.
Who Do I Like? •••
My Wife and Daughter

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:45 pm
- Koharu Fuyuki -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? -Whether or not you are happy in this life is all dependent upon how you make others view you-

MY NAME IS-Koharu Fuyuki-
But People call Me-Haru, Koko-
The last Number of Candles I saw was-16-
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a-Female

Koharu is the type of girl who will spend day after day working, without complaint or rest, all the while keeping a smile on her face. Until she eventually wears her body out and becomes ill. Or, in other words, she is a complete workaholic. Despite her youthful appearance, she is wise and mature beyond her years. Often being the voice of reason, and the one to keep her cool under pressure. Though it seems like she is generally hard to faze, she is actually prone to panicking about even the smallest things, she has just learned how to keep a calm facade. However, even her facade is not perfect, and will easily fall to pieces when it comes to anything remotely romantic. Leaving her an awkward bumbling mess.

As she is constantly concerned with how others view her, Koharu tries her best to never do anything that could possibly lower anyone's opinion of her. She is respectful and polite almost to a fault. Never raising her voice, or speaking her mind if it might upset someone. However, contrary to all her efforts at being mature and respectful, despite her attempts to be the perfect maid, Koharu is really just a naive child at heart. She hides it as best she can, but sometimes her true nature shows through, especially when she isn't so concerned with keeping up appearances.

Did You Know?

- Has a very petite build
- 4'10"
- Silver
- Bright blue
- Japanese

Sometimes she wishes she could just stop worrying about what everyone thinks and let loose.

They're My DRUG

✓ Music
✓ Working
✓ Strawberries

They Make me SICK

✖ Indecency
✖ Spicy foods
✖ Mistakes

I Do Enjoy-Cleaning, cooking, humming, organizing, pottery-

You have a problem?
Her family would never allow it, so no.

From the time she was a young child, Koharu knew what was most important to her parents: reputation. How they looked to other people was everything to them. They were perfectionists to an extreme, and gave their daughter no slack when it came to discipline. While other children her age were outside playing around, Koharu would be inside, reading or doing chores. She was not permitted to play, because as her parents would always say- "Children do stupid things, especially when they're together." And heaven forbid their daughter do anything stupid, for surely rumors would spread and it would all come down to how they had somehow failed as parents.

Koharu was responsible for never doing anything that may damage their family name. She was to be the perfect little girl, she was not allowed to forget her manners, or mess up in front of others. A rather difficult task for the young Koharu, as she was, for the longest time, incredibly clumsy. She easily forgot things, was not too bright, and had no talents to speak of. Praise was an unknown concept to her as her parents constantly expressed frustration and grief towards her. Thus, fueled by the desire to please her parents, Koharu worked as hard as she could to better herself. More than once she was rendered bedridden with stress and fatigue, but slowly, little by little, things began to improve.

By the time she was sent to fulfill her family's tradition of serving the main family, Koharu was a daughter that her parents were no longer ashamed of. And she was, and still is, determined to keep it that way.

My Background Music•••
Hands - Jewel
Who Do I Like? •••
Thus far no one.
THE AUTHOR•••Lunar-Eclipse82

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:15 pm
- Leon Lombardi -

Have you Gotten the Message? -Just because your someone doesn't mean your special,everyone dies,everyone gets sick,were equal.-

MY NAME IS-Leon Lombardi-
But People call Me-Leo-
The last Number of Candles I saw was-18-
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a-Oblivious Male

--Being the successor doesn't mean he doesn't or can't have fun.He knows when and where to be serious and when and where not to be.He's a little random,making it had for his family to fully trust in him to be the successor.being stubborn and headstrong,he tries his best and all to prove them wrong,but in a way he doesn't want to be it either.Such a confusing boy.-

Did You Know?

-Speaks Italian perfect,perfect body built,many scars.
-6'1
-jet black
-crimson
-Fully Italian

Though i love my family i don't really want to be the Successor.

They're My DRUG

✓Wine
✓Soda
✓ Sweets

They Make me SICK

✖Men That Think Highly
✖ People That Use Excuses
✖Sour Things

I Do Enjoy-Listening to music,taking a night ride,-

You have a problem?
Tattoo of a black phoenix on his back,completely covering it,three ring earrings along his left ear.

Since he was a child his parents and everyone was ready for him to be a successor.No one cared if he wanted it or not,he was going to be it.His family does love him,his parents too ,at the moment however.He's been a little headstrong.When he was a kid he met a girl,he wasn't even suppose to be playing around but he was allowed to play with her.She's become his childhood friend,and has been the one helping her out through this stage.
During this time,he's been back and forth with proving he can be the successor and not trying to be the successor.His been wanting to find someone but also just trying to get by.

My Background Music•••
【Hokori Takaki Ikari - The Proud Rage- Xanxus】
Who Do I Like? •••
Meh,no one at the moment.
THE AUTHOR•••MadHatterSora

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:35 pm
- Celio Lombardi Youhi -

Have you Gotten the Message? -Don't you dare touch me with your filthy hands, unless you're asking for death-

MY NAME IS-Celio Lombardi Youhi-
But People call Me-Boss-
The last Number of Candles I saw was-45-
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a-Male

I'm Strong, Intelligent, and a quick thinker. I'm also sneaky and I play dirty. How else do you think I got my position as head Mafia leader?

Did You Know?

-Strong yet lean build
-5"11
-Darkblond
-Snake like Blue
-Italian with some Japananese

Alright. I rememeber all the people I've killed personally. And let me tell you, I've killed 72 people

They're My DRUG

✓ My Gun
✓ My Son
✓ My Wife

They Make me SICK

✖ Politics
✖ The Tsukitos
✖ Kaishiro Kuroki Tsukito

I Do Enjoy-Collecting guns and going out for a smoke-

You have a problem?
I have an earing on my left ear, and a tattoo wrapped around my left arm of a dragon

So here I was, minding my own business. Had a case you see, and I was to see my dogs kill this president of some company, make sure everything is alright. When a friend of my father wanted me to watch his daughter. It was troublesome but i agreed. And we were to meet outside the building, and the only thing in my head was "A Sexy Dynamite" and so I married into her family because of some circumstances

My Background Music•••
Gun shots
Who Do I Like? •••
My Girl

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:49 pm
- Amai Youhi -

Have you Gotten the Message? I'm a Devil with an Angel's Halo and wings

MY NAME ISAmai Youhi
But People call MeAmi
The last Number of Candles I saw was35
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously aFemale

Fashionable and always trying to look my best. But those princess clothing aren't right for me. I'm intelligent as well so don't think I don't understand what's going on. And don't worry, even though I may not look like it, but I have been able to beat my husband up before. So don't you dare even try to lift a finger at me

Did You Know?

-5"4
-Lean muscles and skinny
-Originally black, but I dyed it platinum blonde with some pink
-dark gray
-I'm Japanese

I always tell everyone I'm in my early 20's. And they believe me

They're My DRUG

✓ Clothing and accessories
✓ Celio
✓ My son

They Make me SICK

✖ Princess outfits
✖ The Tsukito's
✖ Lin Tsukito in particular

I Do EnjoyShopping, playing games, and collecting stuff animals

You have a problem?
One on my left and three on my right. I like studs and hook ons. I also wear ear cuffs

So, My father wanted me to be safe while he worked and decided to call an old friend. I could care less, I had plans to hang out with my Friends! But it was worth it, because I saw a hot bad boy in front of a building that pretty much had smoke coming out of it. I ended up having my son when I was only 17, but oh well.

My Background Music•••
Just let the heels click
Who Do I Like? •••
My Honey~ Celio

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:40 pm
- Riku Yamamoto -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? -Always look at life with a smile. You never know when it's gonna be your last day, so make sure you won't regret what you did, or didn't do, today.-

MY NAME IS-Riku Yamamoto-
But People call Me-Rikkun (Only Jewl and Shiroki are allowed to call him that though)-
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a-Male-

-Riku is an easy going person. He's rather laid back and he doesn't really care about what happens to him, just as long as it doesn't hurt. He's very loyal, especially to the Tsukito family for taking him in and raising him up. He's a kind person, compassionate and understanding, and he rarely has a temper, but push the right buttons and he can turn into a sarcastic, blunt person whose words can cut deep. And hurt badly. So, do be surprised if you see him in an irritated mood...-

Did You Know?

-A lithe build, but rather muscular, and tall
-6'1"
-White-ish silver
-Gold
-Japanese

He doesn't like His Fiance and Her Fiance; he suspects that there's more than one reason these marriages are arranged....

They're My DRUG

✓ Protecting the ones he cares about
✓ Reading
✓ Chess

They Make me SICK

✖ Killing innocent people unnecessarily
✖ The underground businesses of the Youhi family
✖ Unreasonable people

I Do Enjoy-Tae Kwan Do, Karate, Muay Thai, Chess, Kendo-

You have a problem?
His right ear is pierced, and he has a tribal tattoo of chained wings on his back, stretching from his shoulder blades to his waist.

All Riku knows of his past is that he was Japanese, born in Japan, and he lived on the streets until he was five, and that's when he was adopted by a guard of Kaishiro Kuroki Tsukito. He was raised up and taken under the man's wing, who taught him how to fight and fend for himself. When he was old enough, he was taken to the Tsukito family and he himself became a guard. Kaishiro put him in charge of taking care of his children, but mostly his daughter, Jewl Tsukito.

Time passed and Riku grew fond of the heirs of the Tsukito family and he sees them like his own siblings. Which is probably why he's a bit irritated with the fact that they have to be put through arranged marriages; Riku himself never understood the tradition. He wanted them to have a normal life, but of course, he didn't have a say in that kind of thing...He hates seeing Jewl sad, and ever since he's known about the tradition of the full-moon ball, he's determined to get her there, even if it means he has to sneak her out.

My Background Music•••
If Everyone Cared - Nickelback
Who Do I Like? •••
No one...
THE AUTHOR•••Hunter Crawl

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:44 pm
- Azriel Voltaire -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? -Hey...I guess.-

MY NAME IS-Azriel Voltaire-
But People call Me-Riel or Az; Volt, if you're really close-
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a-Male-

-Outwardly Volt appears to be quiet and calm, his emotions kept hidden beneath an impassive face. He only ever lets his emotions run free when he's alone. He has no known fears and rarely shows any sort of disdain for those around him. He's loyal, yes, but he also fights for what he believes in, even if it goes against something he was taught to revere from birth.-

Did You Know?

-A lean, lithe build, with muscles
-6'0"
-Red
-Gold-ish orange
-Italian with some Japanese

Actually, he already hates the killing and the underground business, but he keeps his mouth shut about it because he's afraid that his family might be affected...

They're My DRUG

✓ Nature
✓ Animals
✓ Photography

They Make me SICK

✖ Killing
✖ The underground businesses of the Youhi family
✖ Having to join the family

I Do Enjoy-Photography, Herbalism-

You have a problem?
His left ear is pierced, and he has a tribal tattoo of a phoenix on his right hip, curling up the right side of his body.

Volt was born in Italy and his father was Celio's brother who married a Japanese woman. At first, he didn't have anything to do with the Youhi family's trade; his father made sure of that. He was raised up in a villa in Venice, and his mother moved from Japan all the way to be with him and his father. But it couldn't be that way for long, since his father was family, and therefore, made Volt officially part of the family as well. It wasn't long before Celio caught wind of him, and made sure to tell his father that as soon as he was old enough, Volt would have to join the family. Volt's father had been afraid that this would happen, but he really couldn't do anything about it, even if he was older.

So when Volt was old enough, his father sent him to the Youhi family, and he spend the rest of his years there. It was a while before he was able to actually join the family, but because he was brought up by his kind, gentle mother, the mafia life didn't suit him at all. He disliked it from the start, but he couldn't say anything against it because his uncle had a lot of power, and he didn't want his parents to get hurt...

My Background Music•••
If Everyone Cared - Nickelback
Who Do I Like? •••
No one...
THE AUTHOR•••Hunter Crawl

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:18 am
Isabelle Youhi

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? -I Get and Do what I want WHEN I want, Got IT-

MY NAME IS-Isabelle Youshi-
But People call Me-Izzy (only her brother and those close to her call her that)-
The last Number of Candles I saw was-16-
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously aFemale you dope

Izzy always gets her way no matter what, even though she is privileged she loves to never listen but rarely gets into trouble because she has her father wrapped around her finger and she knows it and uses it to her advantage. Izzy is use to getting what she wants WHEN she wants it no if ands of buts.

Did You Know?

-Slender but really curvy
-5'5
-White
-Amber
-Italian

She wants to be the Boss

They're My DRUG

✓ getting spoiled
✓ rebelling against her parents
✓ going out

They Make me SICK

✖ being disaplined
✖ the stupid fight between families
✖ being grounded

I Do EnjoyRunning and doing no good

You have a problem?
Has a belly piercing, a labrett, hip and color bone piercings, she also has a small tattoo under her right ear lob that symbolizes Love

Izzy grew up spoiled, being the baby of the family she got everythign he wanted, in her early years that was the most amazing thing on the earth but as she grew the novelty of being spoiled wore off, it became annoying causing her to act out by going out when she was not aloud. Izzy was alway interested in her fathers work even when she was a child though her brother was his successor she always tried to put her comments in when ever and talked to her brother about whats going on with the family.

My Background Music•••
Maniac by Girlicious
Who Do I Like? •••
if i tell you i might have to get you killed
THE AUTHOR•••xXxKookieKillerxXx

Winters-Snow

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items