Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
◐ Sσυℓ Eαtєr █ Resonate Artifact ◑ (Profiles) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zy Xandra

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:16 am
User Image

This is where you'll be storing your character profiles in. Here's the link of the roleplay itself.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:43 am
"Searching for our own path" heart

User Image
"A lonely woodpecker tainted in poison.."
▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Yuki Anehara // Shiro
But you can call me: Yu-chan, The Tainted Rose, Shiro (by the Witch and the other Artificial Souls)
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: Seventeen When I was born the doctor said I was a Female
I'm always crushin' on: Straight
But for now my heart belongs to: No one yet
Can you see what kind of soul I have?: A white soul with long, white hair and red markings around it and also sewn patches of dark grey in it. It also has a chain wrapped around it with a lock.
I can be very: Yuki is somewhat of a odd girl, who would ask such puzzling questions that can confuse anyone with. She's very cheerful when it comes to being at Shibusen Academy and taking challenges of all sorts. She can be a bit of a crybaby when her strategy didn't go as planned or when she doesn't get what she wants. Yuki is quite intelligent, though sometimes she can act like a complete child. That doesn't mean that she has a serious side to herself as well, she does have a serious side when taking up a challenge or when someone ticks her off. Also she's known to be a bit of a gluttony, and people wonder how she isn't gaining weight.
This is the role I play in this story: 1st Artificial Soul
I side with: Shinigami-sama

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
Yuki was the first out of the other artificial souls to be awaken. Her memories began when meeting with the Witch, who had pulled her out of the sticky, black pond for the first time and was told to wait for the others to wake up. The Witch had given her the name "Shiro" and along with the other artificial souls, she was considered the leader to them. Many years of training and growing, those were the toughest times for her but she became suspicious of why she was created and of why the Witch always had this expression that she's hiding something behind their backs.

When the day came when the artificial souls were sent on a mission to retrieve the "Resonate Artifact" and when coming into contact with the artifact, Yuki's conclusion was that this was no ordinary stone and whatever it was the Witch really adored it. The next day, when she was wandering around the castle, she had then overheard a conversation in the council room, where the Witch was discussing about the "Resonate Artifact" and that she was going to use it for her own will. Yuki didn't like the sound of that, and when heading back towards her room it was then that she planned to steal the artifact and make an escape from the castle. That night, her strategy went along and she had though it would until one of the guards caught sight of her escaping with the artifact. She quickly made a run for it and being chased down by the Witch's minions, trying to find a good location to hide for the time being. As she had gotten as far away as possible from the castle, she then headed towards Death City to hopefully find some sort of secret passageway or a Inn to stay the night in. Suddenly, the "Resonate Artifact" then began to react with her soul and she collapsed on the ground and blacked-out. When Yuki had awoken, she looked around the her seeing that she was in a hospital room and with no memories to recall on. A man, who introduced himself as Kouma Anehara and had pale, red hair and yellow eyes had greeted her and telling her that he was his "daughter", Yuki Anehara. Due to the powers that she
possessed as a weapon, he sent his "daughter" to Shibusen Academy and got the acceptance from Shinigami-sama to let her be at the Academy. While at the Academy though, she had constantly switch from different Meisters since that they weren't so interesting in the end and of also her "father" watching over her as a Teacher at the Academy. Yuki was then known as "The Tainted Rose" around at Shibusen Academy, now she looks for a suitable partner to be able to make friends with.

In Yuki's past life, her real name was "Haru Yoshida" and wanted to become a Death Scythe to make her parents proud of her. Her parents were both a Meister and a Death Scythe, who were well-known by Shinigami-sama. Though her parents had kept her away from the Academy, to keep her safe and she had played with regular humans of her age. Secretly she began to study in her room and hoping that one day her parents will allow her to take the entrance exam for Shibusen Academy.

One day though, her parents had went on a mission and with no word of their return. They had left Haru with a friend of theirs (Kouma), who was a Weapon as well at that time and watching over Haru that day when she was playing with the other children at a local park. Suddenly, a strong wind had came in and in the depths of the shadows in the trees, a Witch had appeared with 2 of her best men and her target was Haru. Kouma was protecting the children against them, but with a slight mistake he was injured across the chest. The children along with Haru were making a run for it, but Haru went back to protect Kouma, but she didn't stand a chance to the Witch's minions. When she was luring the Witch and her minions away from Kouma, she then caught a glimpse of the other children that were surrounded by the Witch's other minions. Without noticing behind her, she was caught by them and trying to get out of their grasps before her friends were hurt. But then...as she had finally released and rushing to her friends to protect them, the Witch had then took them all out in one blow. With teary eyes, she saw her friends' bloody puddles and light blue souls out of their bodies, she then released her anger out on the Witch. Her anger was taking control of her and swinging her bladed arm at the Witch and suddenly she felt something striking her abdomen...a black thorned spear went through her and she started to lose her strength.

Her last words before she had died after trying to crawl her way to Shibusen Academy, "Mom, Dad, everyone....I'm sorry, I couldn't keep my promise that I had kept.. To become a student at the Academy...to make you proud...to smile when everyone smiles...Happy memories...Thank you for..them...." as her red, ruby eyes turned dark. Her memories still reside within her soul and mind, but a chain and lock created by the Witch around her soul has kept them from being released to Haru's mind.

My little secrets!:
Weapon Form. Yuki has a fear of being alone, becoming weak, and the Dark. She has a good agile to move around with her surroundings, which helps her out during battles. She has the power of Soul Perception, which she can see the souls of others and distinguish them from other souls that she's seen. Also the Soul Perception she has can sense souls of those who posses a dark omen or an angelic-like tone.

≳≳≳ ωнαт's ωɪтнɪn ɱʏ нєαʀт...
The Little Voice In My Heart:
Sakasama no Chou // sNoW
Tabi no Tochuu // Natsumi Kiyoura
Ready, Steady, Go! // L'Arc-en-Ciel

Gimme! Gimme! :
Sweets
Puzzles
Mysterious and Interesting things
Friends
Take these away! :
Being alone
The Dark
Being called a "Crybaby"
Bitter foods

Zy Xandra

Zy Xandra

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:53 am
"Souls Bonded" heart

User Image
Miyuki Hinamori
вυт ρєoρʟє cαʟʟ mє: Miyu or just Miyuki
Seventeen yєαʀs αgo wнєɴ ι wαs вoʀɴ, тнє ɗocтoʀ sαιɗ ι wαs α female .
ι αм α Weapon ιɴ тнιs sтoʀy.
ι тєɴɗ to вє α вιт Cute, Kind, Honest .
мy crєαтoʀ, мy coɴтʀoʟʟєʀ: ll Vintage Nerd ll .

User Image
“Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies.” - Aristotle

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Miyuki Ai Hinamori
But you can call me: Miyu or just Miyuki
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: Seventeen When I was born the doctor said I was a female
I'm always crushin' on: Guys
But for now my heart belongs to: N/A
Can you see what kind of soul I have?: Miyuki's soul is a bright turquoise and holds a fragile and cute expression. When fighting though, her souls expression will take on a more serious look to show that there's a part of her thats not so sweet.
I can be very: Miyuki is known to be a rather kind and outgoing girl, though she tends to trip over her own two feet. She tends to stare off into the clouds, often daydreaming about silly things or thinking about her past. She can be rather dense and not get things straight away at first, often having to give it a second thought. She is rather absent-minded although she is in actuality, a excellent student and is very intelligent. Miyuki tends to be very honest and blunt, having disliked it when people lied to her in the past. She is an otaku and will often be seen reading a Shoujo manga, claiming that it is because she is simply "in love with love". Miyuki, however girly she may seem, is actually far from it. She is sporty and is quite the skilled fighter,often practicing at home or in a secluded area. Despite this, she chooses not to fight until the time rightfully calls for it or she is pissed off. Miyuki is usually very low-tempered person, though she can get angry over unusual or rightful circumstances, such as a threat put towards a friend or someone messing with her manga collection.
This is the role I play in this story: Weapon

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
Miyuki was born as the youngest child and first ever weapon of a wealthy family, her father; owning a large set of companies, her mother; a pianist and death weapon, and her elder brother. For a while they lived happily, being the close-knit family that most people would kill for. Miyuki and her brother received everything they could have ever asked for as children. They were living the life every normal kid would have wanted, being loved by everyone around them and brought up well with the best education and support. When Miyuki was eleven though, her mother was overcome with an unknown illness. Her father did whatever possible to help her, but in the end it was useless. Miyuki's mother died, leaving her father heart-broken. Miyuki didn't know what to do without her mother there. The person who held their small fragile family together was now gone. Miyuki was lost, and so was her father and brother.

After her mother's death, Miyuki's father became engulfed in his work and completely ignored her and her brother. He acted as if they had never existed and Miyuki could not accept the fact that her father didn't acknowledge them as his children. Miyuki couldn't understand why he would treat them as such when they used to be such a happy family. When asking her brother, he simply ignored her and walked away. Even her brother had begun to stray away from her and Miyuki had begun to feel so very alone. He had already begun to accept the fact that their father was different now and they had to move on. But Miyuki could not take her fathers treatment and one day, she confronted him. She asked him why he no longer cared for them the way he used to. In response he slapped her hard across the face and sent her flying to the floor. He looked on at her in disgust, as if she were some lowly life-form he couldn't stand to touch let alone be near to. The man coldly responded, "Because I wish that you were never born." That exact moment, was when Miyuki realized all hope was gone.

Soon after that event, Miyuki went into a deep depression and locked herself in her room for weeks. Even if she wanted to leave, she feared that once she left the room everything would still be the same again. No matter what she did she would still be alone. Her brother had moved on and left the mansion in order to start a new life. He had left Miyuki all alone, and hadn't looked back once. He feared that Miyuki, who was all to similar to their mother, would only bring back painful memories. Her father remarried to a woman who had absolutely no interest in the girl at all. I hadn't helped that the woman had a daughter who would hover outside Miyuki's room, only to whisper awful comments to torture the girl. One day she finally left her room and abandoned her life of confinement, accepting the fact that her father would never love her and she would always be alone no matter what. She accepted an offer from her Uncle and came to live in one of the high class apartment buildings he owned. Miyuki lost all contact with her father and brother and chose to live her own life. She became a person who believed that the only way to live was to fight your way through. She pushed everyone away from fear of being hurt anymore then she had already been.

With this in mind, Miyuki trained herself to be a person that would do whatever was possible in order to be stronger. She studied hard and practiced her fighting day and night. She enrolled herself in Shibusen Academy, finding that it would be the only place that could truly make her a stronger person. Upon entering Shibusen for the first time, Miyuki put all her fears and anger behind her and start a different life. She became a new person, her personality drastically changed from a child angry at the world to a girl who accepted everything and everyone with kindness. Although there are times when she feels hit with a sudden wave of sadness, she pushes it all aside in order to continue on her journey. With or without someone by her side.

My little secrets!:
Miyuki has a strong fear of any form of insects and is frightened easily by thunder; phobia's that she has continued to have since childhood. She has claustrophobia and tends to stay far away from tight spaces or else she will have a panic attack. This was caused by a prank her brother played on her when she was a child. This is her weapon form.

Tori No Uta // Lia
Ringo Biyori // Rocky Chack
Tabi No Tochuu // Natsumi Kiyoura

Gimme! Gimme! :
Sweets
Manga
Music
Studying
Take these away! :
Bitter foods
Bugs
Messes
Liars

ll Vintage Nerd ll

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:04 pm
"Soul Bonded" heart Hope I'm doing this right.

User Image
Yexus Yang
вυт ρєoρʟє cαʟʟ mє: "X-U"
15 yєαʀs αgo wнєɴ ι wαs вoʀɴ, тнє ɗocтoʀ sαιɗ ι wαs α Male.
ι αм α Meister ιɴ тнιs sтoʀy.
ι тєɴɗ to вє α вιт Springy, mischievous, demented.
мy crєαтoʀ, мy coɴтʀoʟʟєʀ: Ryonara.

User Image
"Necessity knows no law!"

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Yexus Yang
But you can call me: "X-U"
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: 15 When I was born the doctor said I was a Male
I'm always crushin' on: Anything that moves.
But for now my heart belongs to: No one
Can you see what kind of soul I have?: A black soul with a red X on it's face. It also has glasses above the X.
I can be very: Active. Yexus can sit and wait, but if he doesn't have too, don't expect him to stay in the same area for more then a few minutes. Of course, he doesn't wander around aimlessly; he looks for trouble, involving himself into other peoples business, or causing his own disturbances. Of course, his version of "Disturbances" could range on simply vandalism to Genocide. He can be nice, just don't be around when he gets too bored, because he values no life; his own or others. He can be rather creative with his insanity.
This is the role I play in this story: Meister

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
Yexus only wanted to have an exciting life. He dared to be badass. Of course, when he was young, Yexus was never the most healthy child. His birth went wrong, and his body was servery weak. He had no power to do anything. Confined to his home, and weaker then everyone else, Yexus could only watch as other do things even the most normal child would do. And his life was like that for eleven years. On Christmas Day, he got a book; a book of magic. His mother brought it for him from a library; the one and only, or so he was told. He read this book, rather interesting. Most of it seem like a hoax, but Yexus decided to try out an experiment. An Experiment on Black Blood.
It was simply a matter of combining ingredients together, and a with rare elements here and there. However, when he mailed out a letter for some components, he got a box with a vial inside. He wondered what the vial contained; he needed certain powders. The letter that came with the vial, however, simply said "Good Luck". He tested this liquid, and sure enough, his mysterious benefactor had set him a vial of Black Blood. He wondered about the contents, what he would do with it, and the effects it would have on him. On his birthday, February 29, Yexus injected himself with Black Blood.
Yexus enrolled himself to Shibusen, as a freshman. His body had grown stronger, ridiculously so. However, his checkered past is the main reason why he doesn't go to a normal school. He's been in twenty accounted fights, grand larceny, two cases of arson, attempted robbery, four muggings, and ten cases of attempted murder. He's been going through a sort of remediation, and whether it has worked or not, would all depend on how Yexus does at Shibusen.

My little secrets!:
Yexus has the ability to control his Black Blood at will, and is adapt into hand-to-hand combat. He goes rampant when ever he listens to a guitar solo, but has a fear of dogs (unless he's rampant, where he would most likely attack any dogs in sight, unless they outnumber him considerably).

Disecto-Buckethead
Good Life-One Republic
Sound of Maddess-Shinedown

Gimme! Gimme! :
Rock Music
Combat
Manga
Adventure
Take these away! :
Spicy food
Dogs
Flowers
Haters

Ryonara

Ryonara

Ryonara

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:19 pm
Shinigami Chop! heart
User Image
Ashur Fury
вυт ρєoρʟє cαʟʟ mє: The Fury or Mr. Ashur
34 yєαʀs αgo wнєɴ ι wαs вoʀɴ, тнє ɗocтoʀ sαιɗ ι wαs α Male.
ι αм α Shibusen Academy Staff (weapon) ιɴ тнιs sтoʀy.
ι тєɴɗ to вє α вιт Calm, Calculating, and Creative.
мy crєαтoʀ, мy coɴтʀoʟʟєʀ: Ryonara .

User Image
"Beware the fury of a patient man."

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Ashur Fury
But you can call me: The Fury or Mr.Ashur
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: 34 When I was born the doctor said I was a Male
I'm always crushin' on: Heterosexual
Can you see what kind of soul I have?: A rather large soul, there is a huge key hole on it's face.
I can be very: Calm headed. Unlike most, Ashur always thought things through, and think it quickly. As such, Ashur had taken out many of his enemies without even reverting to weapon form. However, as calm and patient as he can be, Ashur is was best known for his rage. Nicked named "The Fury", Ashur had once destroyed the Shibusen Courtyard, digging deep into the Shibusen, going as far to the Shrine that once held Asura. Since then, many people had feared him as a child. As an adult, Ashur is still quite calm and kind, but know much more dangerous.
This is the role I play in this story: Shibusen Academy Staff (Weapon)

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
Ashur Fury, son of Havoc Fury, a Death Scythe (Havoc was a Drill). Ashur was always calm, thinking of strategies for everything. When he was enrolled, many people didn't quite know how to use his weapon form. As such, when ever Ashur left on missions, he would take down Kishin on his own, with his partner usually around to help construct traps, or some other plan Ashur had at the time. Over time, Ashur had the potential to become a Death Scythe, just like his father. In his third year at Shibusen, Ashur and some other students made a raid on a Witch Mass. Ashur and his allies fight bravely, causing more damage to the witches then the witches did to the students. Twenty witches died during the raid, ten killed by Ashur. But Ashur didn't take the witch souls; instead, he gave them to other students, and to the friends of the ones who died during the raid. After collecting a total of 239 kishin souls, Ashur left Shibusen, at the age 20, in pursuit of a normal life.
After Ashur left, he went to go to a normal college, graduated in four years with a Master's Degree in Business, and opened up a family store. Nine years later, Ashur received a call from DWMA, asking him to be a teacher. After some weeks of thinking, Ashur left the store under the care of his parents, and left to teach at Shibusen.

My little secrets!:
Ashur's Weapon Form. Experienced at combat, and has a knack at cooking. Do not insult his combat expertise; just because he never collected a witch soul doesn't mean he can't defeat them, and he could certainly decimate a lowly students, no matter how "Special" he or she is. And do not compare him to his father; Ashur respects his father, but he is Ashur, not Havoc.

Second Chance: Shinedown
Gimme! Gimme! :
Reading
Teaching
Combat
Cooking
Take these away! :
Birds
Arrogance
Stealing
Senseless Violent

Ryonara

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:38 pm
SHiNiGaMi CHoP! heart

User Image
Haruka Fukushima
вυт ρєoρʟє cαʟʟ mє: Haru-chan, Haru-sensei
29 yєαʀs αgo wнєɴ ι wαs вoʀɴ, тнє ɗocтoʀ sαιɗ ι wαs α Female.
ι αм α Shhibusen Staff (Meister) ιɴ тнιs sтoʀy.
ι тєɴɗ to вє α вιт Dedicated, Quiet, Gentle.
мy crєαтoʀ, мy coɴтʀoʟʟєʀ: Reku1495 .

User Image
"War does not determine who is right; merely who is left."

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Haruka Fukushima
But you can call me: Haru-chan, Haru-sensei
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: Twenty-nine When I was born the doctor said I was a Female
I'm always crushin' on: Smart Men
But for now my heart belongs to: Uh....
Can you see what kind of soul I have?: A plain looking thing; cream in color, the only real distinguishable feature is the darkred shield on the face of it.
I can be very: Haruka is a soft woman, well liked by just about everyone. Her calm, careful demeanor makes her very approachable, a good trait to have if one is a teacher, a job in which she is very dedicated. She hates to disappoint those around her, and often needs reassurance that she's doing things correctly. Haruka is the kind of person that simply care, and perhaps cares a bit too much. She's very concious of the feelings and thoughts of those around her, and wants to please everyone. This often leaves her very worn out and tired, along with leaving herself completely neglected. She also cares about the physical condition of those around her, giving not a second thought to taking time out of her day to make sure someone is alright, or giving something up to take care of someone else. Haruka is also a very naive person. She has a hard time thinking lowly of someone. Instead, she prefers to not see the bad, but only the good in someone's soul. This makes her very easy to decieve, despite her being a very intelligent woman. She is simply too trusting. Especially when it comes to friends and family. There isn't anything she wouldn't do for them. Around them, Haruka opens up a bit more, and becomes slightly more opinionated (though she is not one to jusge others on their own opinions) and talkative.

During comabt, Haruka has a very defensive mind set. She does not attack until she must, prefer rather to defend others or keep an opponent busy long enough for someone else to get in a final blow. She is a fan of using her field to her advantage, and normally wear out her oppenent by simply hiding around and confusing them. However, on rare occassions, she will take up a strict, mean offensive. Because of her particular dislike for it, most of Haruka's attacks a swift and deadly; a few hits to seal the deal. Her personality during battle is no longer sweet and innocent, but serious and stoic. She is deadly, in her own manner, but prefers to not to resort to violence whenever possible.

This is the role I play in this story: Shibusen Academy Staff (Meister)

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
Haruka was born to a single mother who's husband never returned home after the phone call where he was informed his girlfriend was pregnant. But that was that, and her mother never dwelled. He wasn't worth her child's time, anyway. and so, Haruka was born.

Growing up, times were difficult. Being a single mother was not easy, and her mother worked two, sometimes three jobs to support them, not to mention overtime. Seeing how tired her mother always was, and, as she got older, realizing the work load she had, a young Haruka took it upon herself to help out in any way that she could; cleaning the house, cooking meals, doing the laundry. Anything to make life easier for her mother. And, when she got older, she, too, found herself a job. The two were very close, inseperable. Haruka would do anything to see her mother smile (a feeling that was soon to carry over into her friends and other family members).

Her mother taught her to always look on the bright side of things; after all, look at all she'd been through! Pregnant as a teen, dead-beat boyfriend who ran away from his problems, parents that didn't want anything to do her, and a shitty lifestyle. But even so, she had Haruka, and she was happy. Happier than she'd ever been. She did her best to provide for her daughter. She tried to get her the nicer clothes, and get her into the nicer schools. But Haruka knew it was hard. She would often give up things so that her mother could breath a little easier.

Haruka was fifteen when it became evident she was a Meister. Thankfully, with her grades (and an understanding and sympathetic Shinigami-sama), she was able to recieved a full scholarship to Shibusen. She attended the school and graduated fifth in her class. She now teaches there, often sending part of her paycheck home to her mother, to help out. The two don't see each other as often anymore, but they still are quite close. Haruka lives in a nice apartment not far from the academy, close enough so she can walk.

My little secrets!:
At a young age, Haruka had to grow up. Because of this, she's quite handy with housework, and not too bad of a cook, either. However, she has a paralyzing fear of water, seeing as she can't swim.

The Only Exception - Paramore
Gimme! Gimme! :
Cooking
The Academy
Helping Out
Seing Others Smile
Take these away! :
Fighting
Having to Punish a Student
Rainy Days
Being of No Use to Someone

Reku1495

miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

Rengato

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:22 pm
Sorry if I misread where to post my profile at. heart
Souls Bonded
User Image
Hayate Yamachi
вυт ρєoρʟє cαʟʟ mє: Yama-kun
16 yєαʀs αgo wнєɴ ι wαs вoʀɴ, тнє ɗocтoʀ sαιɗ ι wαs α Male.
ι тєɴɗ to вє α вιт kind, quiet, and easy going.
мy crєαтoʀ, мy coɴтʀoʟʟєʀ: Rengato .

User Image
"A calm mind is often the most dangerous..."

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Hayate Yamachi
But you can call me: Yama-kun
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: 16 When I was born the doctor said I was a Male
I'm always crushin' on: Girls
But for now my heart belongs to: No one yet
Can you see what kind of soul I have?: A gray soul that has to antennas coming from the top of its head. It usually has a wide grin across its face and mischievous looking eyes.
I can be very: Calm, kind, quiet, and easy going. Sometimes I get a little mischievous but only if it is with a friend. Most of the time I am calm and easy going, even in battle sometimes.When I'm in class I stay quiet for the most part, mainly due to the fact that I want to learn as much as I can while I am in Shibusen academy. I do, however, tend to talk to my friends if I so happen to sit by them during class. I am overall a very kind person, I like to protect people and make sure that they are alright.

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
I grew up with only my mother due to my father having died trying to collect ninety-nine kishin eggs to create a Death Scythe. He died when I was only seven years old. I didn't know him all that well due to the fact that he wasn't around much on account of trying to make a death scythe. Even so his death still saddened me greatly. My mother raised me quite well, however, and was the one who taught me how to fight. She told me great stories about how my father used to fight to collect the kishin eggs. However, she didn't tell me about how he died, she never would tell me. When I finally turned sixteen, my mother enrolled me into Shibusen academy so that I could learn to become a meister just like my father was. I'm hoping that I'll be able to make some great memories and friends while I'm at Shibusen.
My little secrets!:

I like to collect and read all sorts of manga and anime.
I know Kenpou.

Mami Kawada - Jellyfish
Avington School Boys - Innocent Sorrow

Gimme! Gimme! :
Manga
Blueberries
Ramen
Cats
Take these away! :
Cottage cheese
Soap operas
Money problems
Snakes

Rengato

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:51 pm
Soul's Bonded heart
User Image
Seraph Enjeru
вυт ρєoρʟє cαʟʟ mє: "The Forbidden Fruit"
17 yєαʀs αgo wнєɴ ι wαs вoʀɴ, тнє ɗocтoʀ sαιɗ ι wαs α Female.
ι тєɴɗ to вє α вιт Quite, Suicidal, Unlucky.
мy crєαтoʀ, мy coɴтʀoʟʟєʀ: Norschtalen.

User Image
"People who want happy endings have to write their own."

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Seraph Enjeru
But you can call me: The Forbidden Fruit
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: 17 When I was born the doctor said I was a Female
I'm always crushin' on: Heterosexual
Can you see what kind of soul I have?: A hooded soul, with wings on the top, middle, and lower bottom. (Grigori Soul)
I can be very:Despite hardships, Seraph always mild-manner. This is mostly because bad thing, horribly things really, always are caused by her. Over the course of her life, her love ones die, she loses any sight of hope, and life is simply doing it's best to screw her a big one. Even still. she charges strait-forward into danger, with a smile on her face. But even though she smiles, it is a fake smile. Secretly, she's very stressed, crazed, and suicidal. A rather quite girl, she doesn't hang out with others for fear of her luck killing them off.

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
Seraph was raised by a priest(her father) and a Meister(her mother). They were quite protective of her, to the point they where smothering her. They take her away from other children, they home schooled her, and they even cut off her link to the outside world. Though it wasn't unreasonable; Seraph was the bringer of uncontrollable turmoil, intentional or not. Her parents weren't the only ones who knew this; the reason child services has yet to have been called was because of Seraph bad luck. But even when everyone else knew of her danger, Seraph herself did not know this. When ever she had the chance, she try to leave the church in whichever she lived in, and see the outside of the world. That was a horrible mistake on her part.
Seraph was only out for an hour. And within that hour, two children got lost, a gang war broke out, four divorces, and an entire neighborhood was destroy in a gas leak. And Seraph and, unknowing, have been the cause of all of those. And to top of the ice cream of disaster, Seraph's presence attracted a true demon; a Witch. this witch, victim to her Sway of Magic, rained pandemonium on Seraph's small town. Seraph's mother did what she could to stop the Witch, but without a weapon, Her mother could only hold off the Witch long enough to get Seraph and her father to leave town. Bad luck struck again, and her father couldn't even leave with Seraph; the the church fell onto Seraph's father, turning him into a bloody smear forever in Seraph's mind. From there, the witch had to face a whole new threat; Seraph's Weapon form, the Holy Spear.
The battle lasted for quite a bit, but given that Seraph was not only crazy, but she was rather new to her weapon partial-form, and the Witch managed to escape. Left for dead Seraph hoped for the sweet embrace of death. but it did not come. Soon after the battle, Shibusen students, who was here to hunt down the witch, found Seraph, still in her partial weapon form. They took her back, and helped her recover. And though she healed physically, she was mentally scare for the rest of her life. Soon after, the two Shibusen students left on another mission, never to be heard from again. She was only ten when all of this happened.
Since she first came, it would have seemed that Death City was the only place immune to her bad luck. Occasionally, a wall would collapse or someone would lose something important, but nothing like what had happened to her hometown. As a weapon, she has proven to be quite useful, collecting thus far 89 kishin soul. Even without her partner, she has proven to be a brutal and efficient fighter. Still, her bad luck, yet powerful weapon form, had dubbed her "The Forbidden Fruit"; the most delicious yet deadly object in the school, which should never be interacted with by anyone but the most foolish.

My little secrets!:
Here is her weapon form: the Holy Lance. Though no one dares say it, she is not really liked by the general populace of Shibusen because of her tendency to mess things up. To compare; Everyone would rather hang out with Excalibur. H It doesn't help that she had, on more then one occasion, physically maimed her partners in a bout of depression.

In the End - Linkin Park
The Curse - Disturbed

Gimme! Gimme! :
Alone Time
Online Interaction
Sleeping
Friends
Take these away! :
People Dying
Witches
Herself
Jerks

Norschtalen

Norschtalen

Ryonara

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:27 pm
"Searching for our own path" heart

User Image
Jeremiah Evaila
вυт ρєoρʟє cαʟʟ mє: No nicknames
17 yєαʀs αgo wнєɴ ι wαs вoʀɴ, тнє ɗocтoʀ sαιɗ ι wαs α Male.
ι αм α Artificial soul ιɴ тнιs sтoʀy.
ι тєɴɗ to вє α вιт Serious, Brutal, Polite.
мy crєαтoʀ, мy coɴтʀoʟʟєʀ: Ryonara .

User Image
"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable."

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Jeremiah Dominique Evaila
But you can call me: No Nicknames
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: 17 When I was born the doctor said I was a Male
I'm always crushin' on: Girls
But for now my heart belongs to: No One
Can you see what kind of soul I have?: A red soul, covered in chains and locks. Underneath the Chains is a farmer's sickle. A red light emits from the keyholes and between the chains.
I can be very: Jeramia is a very serious person; he was piratically built without a sense of humor(His wit, on the other hand, can sometimes be comedy gold). Unfettered and emotionless, he could kill everyone in an orphanage with a spoon and not even stop to wipe off the gore. When he smiles, that mean's he's going to go all out. That said, he's not a madman; he won't go around hurting people senselessly; if he isn't doing something for the Witch, he can be a rather nice fellow, even if he doesn't seem to show any sign of compassion. He likes to follow orders, though some people hold a higher priority then others.
This is the role I play in this story: 2nd Artificial Soul
I side with: Witch

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
Jeremiah was the second to come out of the black cesspool, minutes after Shiro had came out. He was told to help over see the other Artificial Souls, keeping them in line when Shiro was away. Soon after the rest were risen, the Artificial souls began their training and growing. Jeremiah was given his name second. He grew to becoming rather attached to the Witch, to the point where he nearly called her "Mother".
When the day came when the artificial souls were sent on a mission to retrieve the "Resonate Artifact" and when coming into contact with the artifact, Jeremiah simple put the stone into a case, and left with the others to return the stone his the Witch. The Witch was happy that she gain the stone, that Jeremiah smiled inside. He had, at times, wondered what the Stone was for, but he knew better then to ask pointless questions; if the Witch did not tell them, it was because they did not need to know. The next day, Jeremiah woke up early and begun his train exercise, like he always had. Later that day, however, the alarms rang as Shiro ran away, taking the Resonate Artifact with her. He, along with others, chased her down. Shiro had ran to fast for even Jeremiah to catch up to though; he and the guard eventually stopped giving chase, and returned to base empty handed.
The Witch was outraged at the development, and sent Jeremiah to search for the Resonate Artifact. Jeremiah resented this for a bit; not only would he have to leave the Witch, but he would have to venture into the unknown, without any sort of initial direction or place to search for Resonate Artifact. But orders were orders; even if he could not see his dear Witch, at the very least, he could do her proud by getting the Resonate Artifact and capturing/eliminating Shiro. So when he left, he added aliases to his name; Dominique Evaila, his original name he found while peeking though the Witch's personal study.

Jeremiah's past life was that of a servant boy; he was orphaned, then left the orphanage in pursuit of a place in life. That place was in a palace in Northern Thailand, where he served various nobles. Despite what most may have thought, the life of a servant was both fortuitousness and horrible; was a young adult, he was treated with mild respect, and paid highly. However, as a young adult, he was forced to do some rather, lewd things. At the best, Jeremiah would have been forced into a pit fight, where he learned his skill for battle, and his ability to transform into a Weapon. However, during some meaningless party, the Witch attacked. She had with her many of her Elite, and only a few of them were needed to beat down the Nobles and their bodyguards. As a servant, Jeremiah was forced to fight, taking on the Witches Elite. He managed to take down only two, but was quickly overwhelmed. As he laid there, barley breathing, the Witch stood over him. Her guards picked him up, and she looked at his face, smiling. He smiled in respond, and spoke his last lines. "Live and let loose. This is my life. I... I am Dominique Evaila." He was then impaled through the heart, repeatedly. His memories stay locked up in his soul, made by the Witch.

My little secrets!:
Jeremiah's Weapon form: The Scythe He has an Anti-Demon Wavelink, in which makes him devastating at close quarters combat.

Replica - Solid State Society
Gimme! Gimme! :
The Witch
Pastry
Others approval
Techno Music
Take these away! :
Disapproval
Shibusen
Shiro
Dogs

Ryonara

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:16 pm
"Searching for our own path heart "

User Image
"Even while you are in doubt, there will be an answer you will arrive to. even while you are in pain, your happiness will be waiting."

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Junasaki Fujiyama and Alma de Sol (Fujiyama)
But you can call us: Jun and Alma
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: 16 When we were born the doctor said we were male
I'm always crushin' on: both straight
But for now my heart belongs to: Alma - anything cute, Jun nobody
Can you see what kind of soul I have?: Both being artificial souls, they have a faded appearance. Alma's has a pale pink appearance with black swiled in. Jun's is simply blue with the same black haze.
I can be very: Alma is the very definition of a kind hearted individual. It is odd that a person like him is fighting for the witch but he loved his siblings and will do whatever it takes to keep them from harm. Jun is a somewhat smart guy, who considers himself to be the best. People will tell him that he has a big ego and he will not object to that. He is also has no sense of humor and hardly gets jokes that other tell. Another fact is that while he views himself as an intelligent and cunning individual, he is actually just an normal guy.
This is the role I play in this story: artificial souls three and four. Alma is number three and Jun is number four, having come from the pond four months later than the latter.
I side with: the witch

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
Year ago in the black pond, Alma and Jun were with the other artificial souls, waiting to wake up. A small latin was the first, a boy of italian descent was given the name Alma de Sol, translating directly to soul. For the first few months after he awakened he tried to hang out with the older children but because of his habit of crying easily, being the worst crybaby by far in the bunch even as of now, he was often stuck alone. The witch who created, whome he refers to as "Mama" told him that he would have to wait until one of his siblings to wake up if he wanted more friends. So every night Alma would make it a habit of taking his sleeping mat outside by the ponds to wait for one of them to wake up. After a few months in the middle of the night, he woke up to a sound of splashing and saw a small asian looking boy trying to climb his way from the bod.

Alma was excited and told the witch, after the boy was fully awakened, clothed and given a name, Junasaki Fujiyama, the older boydecided that Jun was his little brother. Even though they were of different nationalities, Alma seeming to be Latin/ Italian and Jun being Japanese/ Asian, the boy wanted them to have the same last name since they were "brothers". Jun on the other hand, was annoyed almost constantly by Alma and even called him a baby, which led to a scowling from their mother. But as time went on, the two grew up to enjoy each other's company since they were close in age and since Jun's first memory was of alma.

The two are now partners and normally take their missions together. By since ther leader ran away and took to "artifact" with her, their biggest mission has been to find her. Alma has stayed the same since childhood, still being a crybaby and a bit annoying, he still clings to his "little brother". Jun grew up into a good looking and easily angered teenager. While they are polar opposites, they work well together and are as close as natural brothers.

In Jun's past life though, as Ikkaku Ando, he was a different person. Ikkaku was somewhat of a charmer and was almost constantly receiving whatever he wanted in life. He had a beautiful Afghan wife, a meister that he respected and could work with and hopes of soon starting a family with Zahara. But all of this ended when he was sent on a mission by shinigami-sama, shortly after he had become a death scythe. His group was to kill the witch that would eventually turn him into an artificial soul. The plan went wrong though when Ikkaku was stuck by the Witch while trying to find his wife, who had been struck down by her seconds earlier.

Before he died, he last thoughts were of finding Zahara, who was already dead, and taking her body home. His goal was also to kill the witch that injured him and killed her too. "That bast*rd took everything from me." he thought as he stumbled though the castle, bloody and weak. "I will get my revenge on her. I will kill her and watch her suffer." Finally, Ikkaku collapsed on the ground and knew that he was going to die, not in battle like his wife, but bleeding to death while trying to be the hero. "Why the hell do we need so many heros?" he thought as he closed his eyes. He never woke up.

Alma's past life was differant, like everything else from his brother. His name was Celino Vargas. He had been just a small child that showed talents of one day becoming a weapon. At the tender age of eleven though, his future collapsed when he was playing with his friends near the street and was hit by a truch driver who did not see him on the road. While he survived the accident, the child became bedridden and eventually took sick and died. His parents wanted a way to bring their only child back to life and found the witch and begged her to save him and bring him back to them. They woman did not do so and used Celino for her future project instead...

My little secrets!:
Despite his sweet and loving personality, Alma's weapon form is one of the most powerful and deadly out of all of the artificial souls. When he is fighting and his weapon form takes control he has no control of of himself and will slaughter whatever is near him. Jun's weapon form is easily controlled by him and he does not lose control the way Alma does when it is activated.

Alma -
The Prophecy // Noto Sama 6
Renai Circulation // Kana Hanazawa
Sweetheart // Bow Ditama
Jun -
Brave Heart // The Gomband
Welcome Home // Coheed and Cambira
Libera me from Hell // Gurren Lagann OST

Gimme! Gimme! :
Alma
cute people and cute things
sweets
hanging out with Jun
sleeping in until noon
Jun
training
spicy curry noodles with onion
scary movies
waking up early

Take these away! :
Alma
Scary movies
being called a cry baby
Bitter foods
the thought of loosing his brother
Jun
sweets
Anyone messing with Alma excpet for him
when alma calls him his "little brother"
losing any battle

The sweet far thing

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:14 pm
SouLS BouNDeD! heart

User Image
Ai Igahara
вυт ρєoρʟє cαʟʟ mє: Ai-sama
16 yєαʀs αgo wнєɴ ι wαs вoʀɴ, тнє ɗocтoʀ sαιɗ ι wαs α Female.
ι тєɴɗ to вє α вιт Fiery, Sarcastic, Passionate .
мy crєαтoʀ, мy coɴтʀoʟʟєʀ: Reku1495 .

User Image
"I've got two speeds; sarcastic or violent. Which would you prefer?"

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Ai Igahara
But you can call me: Ai-sama, or just Ai
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: Sixteen When I was born the doctor said I was a Female
I'm always crushin' on: Strong Men
But for now my heart belongs to: *blinks* You're kidding, right?
Can you see what kind of soul I have?: Colored with fiery reds and oranges that seem to flicker as if they actually were, fire, Ai's soul holds a look of pure determination, void of any of the malice she show's outwardly.
I can be very: Attitude problem doesn't even begin to describe it. Ai is well known for her take-no-prisoners philosophy, and has incited fear within the majority of her classmates for the past four years. She has no fuse, and will go off at just about anything. She doesn't waste time with words, and would rather get straight to the action part. A punch, a tackle, a shove; whatever seems appropriate to her at the moment. And she won't stop until she's won. Some call her stubborn, but Ai prefers the term 'determined'. She gives everything and anything her all, no matter what. She doesn't take no for an answer, and won't stop until she's won. Her sharp tongue is always poised to strike, a witty and sarcastic remark always at the ready. She's a proud thing, too, a bit of a sore-loser; she likes being right, needs to be right, and if she's not, her anger becomes more violitle and she's likely to sulk about it for days.

However, there is a softer sido Ai. Though it takes a very patient, perhaps even insane person o stick around long enough to see, Ai is capable of being... nice. In her own way, of course. For those few she calls 'friend', she'll defend to her last breath. Because it's so hard to gain, her trust and loyalty are limitless. She shows her true colors; behind all that temper and sarcasm is a passionate girl who just really wants to be liked for who she is. She has trouble expressing herself correctly, tending to lash out at those she admires or likes. Because she isn't familiar with the feeling, it's hard for her to recognize when she likes someone, or when she loves someone. Given time, she'll figure it out. But don't go expecting her to pick up subtle hints.

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
Ai's mother died in childbrith. Simple as that. She never knew the woman, so that fact doesn't really bother her. The only problem with it was that her father, who'd been quite deeply in love with her, fell into an endless depression because of it. His sister had to come in to take care of Ai while her father drowned his sorrows in drink. There came a time when Ai even had to leave her father's because she was simply forgotten.

But, her aunt wasn't around forever. She had her own life, and soon had to move on. Ai was ten. Thankfully, she was fairly adequette at using a microwave, and it wasn't like her father really cared what she did anyways. Which, mind you, bothered her. When she went to school, all the other little kids had happy fathers that hugged and kissed them and overall showed general interest in their childern. But her's did not. He did only a few things; sit in the living room with a beer, lay passed out drunk in the livingroom, or leave a scribbled note in the kitchen that read 'Out. Back later.'

So, what does any small child that wants attention do? Make trouble. It started small. Skipping a class or two at Shibusen (thankfully her aunt realized she was a Meister, or the talent would've gone untapped), hanging out with the wrong crowd. But i wuickly escalated when it became clear that wasn't enough. Soon, vandalism joined her list; trashing a teacher's room, graffit, pety theft. By the time she was twelve, she was already gaining a reputation. And still, her father didn't bat an eyelash.

At thirteen, she was starting fights, and it didn't really matter who with. Male or female. Young or old. Anything to get some attention from her father. But nothing worked. And finally, she just gave up. He would never notice her, never accept her. It's the only thing Ai's ever given up on without finishing.

My little secrets!:
Though Ai won't admit it, she can play the flute.

A Little Less Conversation - Elvis Presley
Gimme! Gimme! :
Being Right
A Good Fight
A Good Meal
Music...
Take these away! :
Her Father
Overly Happy People
Cowards
The Color Green

Reku1495

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:33 pm
~Souls Bonded~
heart
User Image
Cassie Akuma
вυт ρєoρʟє cαʟʟ mє: Cass
16 yєαʀs αgo wнєɴ ι wαs вoʀɴ, тнє ɗocтoʀ sαιɗ ι wαs α girl..
ι тєɴɗ to вє α вιт cold, demented, blunt.
мy crєαтoʀ, мy coɴтʀoʟʟєʀ: Iceestar.

User Image
"Isn't it horrible to feel alone in a crowded room?"

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Cassie Akuma
But you can call me: Cass
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: 16 When I was born the doctor said I was a female
But for now my heart belongs to: No one. Hopefully it'll stay that way.
Can you see what kind of soul I have?: My soul is somewhat small. It looks somewhat torn from scars and it has a prickily whip wrapped around it as though it's guarding it. It is a purplish color and has a top hat on.
I can be very: Cass is very cold. She normally cares about people, but doesn't show it. She is the type of person who hides her feelings by acting cold and harsh. Cass can be blunt. She'd rather tell you things straight up than beating around the bush. She is also very demented. The sight of blood doesn't bother her and she makes strange jokes. She acts as though someone dying is nothing. Cass is normally quiet unless she needs to say something. She is also very bitter and doesn't tolerate much. She is impaitent and rash. She'll act without thinking. Cass also gets mad easily. Although Cass tends to act without thinking she is actually very smart. Cass is also a book worm.

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
Cass's parents were both weapons. They served Shinigami-sama for a long time. She lived with them for a few years before her dad got power hungry and started eating good souls. Her father wanted to become a kishin so he could protect everything he loved. Cass's mother had to fight him with her meister. Cass's mother ended up letting herself get fatally wounded so she could kill Cass's dad. Cass was an orphan. She recognized her powers as a weapon after that. She lived with her mother's meister after that since she was way too young to live on her own. Cass had become cold after that because her mother's meister didn't like her and did a good job of making Cass feel alone and empty. She didn't have many friends and most of the friends she had eventually came to leave her or ignore her. Cass entered the academy as soon as she was old enough and spent a lot of her time there reading. She loves being there even though she still keeps her distance from most people.
My little secrets!:
Cass's weapon form is a Whip It is made of leather and has metal spikes poking out that are green and look like thorns. On the end is a small rose.
Cass can also see people's souls.

Down with the Sickness ~Disturbed
Carry On My Wayward Son ~Kansas
In the End ~Linkin Park

Gimme! Gimme! :
Top Hats
Music
Violin
Roses
Take these away! :
Bright sunlight
Nosy people
Fire
Snakes

Iceestar

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:27 pm
Beautiful Scars
heart

User Image
Zakara Whiteraven
вυт ρєoρʟє cαʟʟ mє: Raven, Kara-cun, Raven-sama, Demon
30 yєαʀs αgo wнєɴ ι wαs вoʀɴ, тнє ɗocтoʀ sαιɗ ι wαs α girl.
ι αм α Witch↯ ιɴ тнιs sтoʀy.
ι тєɴɗ to вє α вιт cruel, calculating, vengeful .
мy crєαтoʀ, мy coɴтʀoʟʟєʀ: Iceestar.

User Image
”Why be the good guy when you can gain so much more when you’re the bad girl?”

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Zakara Whiteraven
But you can call me: Raven, Kara-san, Raven-sama, Demon
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: 28 When I was born the doctor said I was a girl
But for now my heart belongs to: No one.
Can you see what kind of soul I have?: Zakara’s soul is huge. It has cat like eyes that look demented and cunning. Her soul is black and has a black energy swirling around it. It also look prickly like if you get too close to it you’ll get hurt.
I can be very: Zakara is very cruel. She kills without second thought and doesn’t reward those who do her favors. She is also very cunning and smart. She knows how to get out of a situation or come up with something on the fly. She is normally cautious so she doesn’t get into bad situations. She is headstrong and stubborn though. Once she commits to something she doesn’t quit. Zakara is also very determined to do whatever it is she desires. Zakara is also very vengeful and vindictive. If she has a grudge at someone, to her killing them would be merciful. Zakara is also very cold.
This is the role I play in this story: The Witch
I side with: Myself, of course. Idiot.

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
When Zakara was young her father left. He had been a meister and didn’t know that Zakara’s mother was a witch until Zakara was born and discovered her powers. Once her dad was gone, Zakara’s mother moved them on the off chance that Zakara’s father would rat them out to the Shinigami. Zakara’s mother forced her to train and be strong constantly when she was just five. Zakara hadn’t been overcome with the madness of a witch yet though. Zakara’s mother was killed by a meister and a weapon trying to become a death scythe. Zakara told them that she wasn’t a witch and that she didn’t like her mother for taking her away from her dad. The meister and weapon took her to the academy to train. No one realized that she was a witch that hadn’t become evil just yet, but while at the academy Zakara learned many secrets that would come in handy later on. Zakara fell in love with a meister there and he became her best friend. Though the meister was loyal to Shinigam-sama he was killed by him. Zakara was out raged because she found out that another girl had claimed that the meister had strayed from the right path and was becoming a kishin. Zakara being somewhat young still was overcome by the madness of a witch and fled the academy. She met another witch who trained her since she had no other way to develop her powers. Zakara became very skilled very fast. Still hateful of Shinigami-sama she expressed an idea to her teacher of how to destroy him, but her teacher told her it was nonsense. Zakara was outraged once again and killed her teacher before running away to go and make a name for herself. While on the run she figured out a way to make artificial souls. She eventually made them and after the 1st ran away she’s been chasing her ever since.
My little secrets!:
Zakara has powers over darkness. Her animal is a wolf. She can change into a wolf made of shadows when needed. Zakara can also use shadows to make them hardened and shape them into things such as hands to attack her enemies with. Zakara can also disappear into the shadows so no one can see her. Another ability she has is to momentarily blind someone for a few seconds, but she can only do this once or twice in a row before having to wait a long time to be able to do it again.

When you’re evil ~Volitare
Scream ~Avenged Seven Fold
Almost Easy ~Avenged Seven Fold

Gimme! Gimme! :
Blood
Darkness
Madness
Lightning
Take these away! :
Rats
Bright Places
Crowds
Headstrong People

Iceestar

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:15 pm
Beautiful Scars heart

❝Sebastian Endrance❞
вυт ρєoρʟє cαʟʟ mє: ❝Master En ❞
❝ 21 ❞ yєαʀs αgo wнєɴ ι wαs вoʀɴ, тнє ɗocтoʀ sαιɗ ι wαs α ❝ boy❞.
ι αм α ❝Kishin↯ ❞ ιɴ тнιs sтoʀy.
ι тєɴɗ to вє α вιт ❝tempting, manipulative lustful❞.
мy crєαтoʀ, мy coɴтʀoʟʟєʀ: ❝ RikutheTwilight❞.

User Image
"Appearances can be decieving, love..."

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє" ɱє

My name is: Sebastian Endrance
But you can call me: Master En
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: 21
When I was born the doctor said I was a boy
I'm always crushin' on: girls
But for now my heart belongs to: No one.
Can you see what kind of soul I have?: Zakara has two souls, both attached to one another. His first soul is his represented personality before the infused Kishin blood. It's color is purple, an illuminates an azure purple flame, but by the look of its face you can see that it is exhaughsted and/or depressed. Down towards its tail, you can see its connected by a chain to another soul, which is his kishin soul. It's a skeleton that grows ever larger into a real soul the more sebastian devours a soul. It's mouth drips of blood ucrlling madness as it laughes like the moon. Both sols are bonded to each other for eternity. Their soul's flame echo throughout his body, burning any foreign contamination that lurks inside.
I can be very: In General, Sebastian is a calm and good natured man. However his priorities are definitely within the wrong place as he deems himself the true ruler over man simply because of his superior soul Through fear he manipulates and controls all of those around him, trusting know one with his true intentions of reborthing the world in total madness. Without a second glance or more than 10% of his strength he torches people until they beg for mercy and grants their wish by sending them off into his chambers of eternal damnation called hell. However he sees potential in every living creature, wether it is experimenting and manipulating the creature due to madness wavelength, or using his charms as a handsome man against a helpless weakminded woman. He simply knows how to play his cards, with whatever hand he is dealt with to get his way, taking no prisoners.
This is the role I play in this story: The Kishin
I side with: Myself

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
When Sebastian was born a an orphan meister. He was adopted into a rich fmaily in which he learned proper english, 4 languages, fighting in four styles, proper ettique and such. However being ambitious, he was not a well respectful young man. At age 13, the boy was banished into the lower confines of the mansion, called the cells. Deep in darkness he felt his madness growing up inside of him, calling out his name. However no matter the 2 weeks he had spent as a slave he did not succumb to it, instead he has learned how to expel and suppress it. Eventually his adoptive father let him join the houshold again but this time as a butler, he served a young boy named Ciel, a gifted young meister. It was Ciel who became Sebastian's best friend teaching him the powers of shinigami-sama. Sebastian adapting and leraning fast, had began to master every type of wavelength impressed Ciel as they sparred daily on equal terms. unfortunately all good things came to an end when they both sent off their letters to the Shibusen academy and only Sebastian was accepted. Ciel, jealous and angry casted out Sebastian coldly. Sebastian, homeless and best friendless, went on to the academy as a silent good achiever. He slowly opened himself more to allow himself to have a weapon, by a girl who reminded him of Ciel. They easily rode to the top of the class completeing every mission without fail, until they were sent to investigate a rogue meister and weapon. Once they got there, Sebastian meister was killed instantly. In a vengeful hate, Sebastian allowed himself to be comsumed by the madness to kill that meister and weapon. After he had done soul he ate their souls and went back to Shibusen Academy for a killing spree. With no one to compare his strength with he killed 1/4 of the student and faculty population with his bloodlust. Only shingami sama was good enough to stop him and lock him away in the heart of the academy
My little secrets!:
Zakara has powers over madness. He can distort a meisters and weapons resonance, break it as well, or sever it completely with no hope of returning it. Along with his demon like abilities he has mastered the element of fire, and black blood transfusion. Last but not least he can control others (NPC) and disappear and appear into the shadows so no one can see him.

≳≳≳ ωнαт's ωɪтнɪn ɱʏ нєαʀт...The Little Voice In My Heart:
Burn ~Volitare
Gimme! Gimme! :
♥ Blood
♥ Darkness
♥ Madness
♥ Beauty
Take these away! :
✖ Rats
✖ Bright Places
✖ Weak People
✖ Ignorance