Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Wondering Harvest Moon(profiles)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:58 pm
Slips on tea and sighes "such a beautiful day,right kitkat?" cat meows.Looks back "Oh,um,yea~,take this link To go back to the Rp. ,or just look at the profiles  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:25 pm
- Fate Leo -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Have you Gotten the Message? -"In a way,we all are animals just more,wild."-

MY NAME IS-Fate Leo-
But People call Me-Lion,-
The last Number of Candles I saw was18
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a-Male
Want to celebrate it?
-May 15-

You Should Really Get to Know Me

Being happy can be a little tiring,but that's not what Fate's about.Fate's joyful and takes pride in raising animals.His farm is based on animals giving him a sense of a wild side to others.No one usual sees him frowning or anything he chooses not to,his smiles is basically laugh of the party and loves doing things for away one.-

Did You Know?

-looks a tad scary but animals love him either way.
-6'1
-Sliver Hair
-Apple Green Eyes
-Italian/American

Come here, Let me tell you something
Likes to go check out the cave sometimes,

They're My DRUG

✓ Sweets
✓ Animals
✓ Helping

They Make me SICK

✖ People Mean To Animals
✖ Rude People
✖ His crops not growing.

I Do Enjoy-Farming,raising animals helping out with the crops.

Obviously You're too curious•••
(coming in just ben busy >.<)

My Background Music•••
Theme song
Anything Else?-Extra stuff-
Who Do I Like? •••
He thinks The Quiet Girl is Cute
THE AUTHOR•••MadHatterSora

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:15 pm
- Shiroki Kaishiro Sorano -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message?
-Did you know, that part of your brain shuts down when you fall in love? Don't believe me? It's true. The part that controls logic shuts down when you're near the person you love. Why do you think all these girls trip and fall when they see me? -

MY NAME ISShiroki Kaishiro Sorano
But People call MeShiro
The last Number of Candles I saw was17
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously aMale
Want to celebrate it?
-March 14 (White Day)-

He's carefree and a bit of a joker, he enjoys goofing off. He's a big of a flirt to girls, and naturally compliments them (AKA an Unwitty flirt) but has much respect for everyone around him, and treats them equally. Though, it is possible that he finds himself to be better looking than many. But he still tells everyone they're beautiful. He's very friendly and talks to almost everyone if not everyone. Hate is a word not in his dictionary. He's quite a gentleman, speaking in such manner, but he's also rude in a teenage manner. He's honest as well, and has a feminine perspective on things. An OCD of being a Perfectionist as well, He spends half an hour just to make sure his hair looks nice. And being feminine, he's sensitive emotionally. Though, no one has ever seen him angry yet. That's because he's a pacifist, he doesn't like violence to much unless the time calls for it. And being Feminine and a Perfectionist.... He spends time to make sure there is no SINGLE crease on his shirt, bed, or any fabric. But for some reason doesn't mind MANY Exceptions. Like laying on grass.... As long as it TURNS OUT Clean and what not... He's fine.... He's a HUGE Romantist and probably the master of cheeziness. So many girls fall for him under his will. And yet he never falls for anyone....

Did You Know?

-Speaks Korean, Japanese, French, English, and Some ASL
-6"3
-Naturally Pink
-Sky Blue to Ocean Blue (Depends on his outfit)
-Korean/French From mom Japanese/British From Father

Hmmm.... Well.... He is very emotional... He cries a lot during drama and sob stories. And well, sometimes he cross dressed because he thinks he'd look better in girl's clothing sometimes

They're My DRUG

✓ Cooking (Homemade food)
✓ Designing/Making outfits
✓ Music

They Make me SICK

✖ Coffee
✖ Unhealthy Foods (Especially Greasy Food)
✖ Dirty Items

I Do EnjoySewing, Cooking, Drawing outfits-Designing outfits, Dancing and Singing the Most! But Collecting tea sets and tea has been and always will be his all time hobby

He grew up well for his family is wealthy, but he was lonely. His parents didn't really spend much time with him because of work. And His mother and Father was divorced! But he was alright with it, he had his grandparents who practically raised him themselves. But not without having him study. He learned Fencing, Akido, Violin, Piano, Sign Language, and Art for outside knowledge from his family. And then while going to school, he also was tutored outside of it. But he also wanted to learn some things himself, and asked for only 2 things. To learn how to play the Guitar, Dance, Singing, Sewing, and to learn Cooking. Even if he had to learn it himself. Now, he's really good at all these things, some may say that he has a future in the Culinary, Music, or Fashion career.
He grew up with adults commenting on his hair color, At one point, he even dyed it black. It was a big mistake on his part, he wished for his hair color to come back, which it did eventually after he buzzed it (His worst nightmare for a long time) But now, he's proud of his hair color. It's his naturally unique hair color that works for him. He's proud to be himself, and if anyone has a problem with him, so be it. They'll just end up liking him anyways because no one has ever held a grude or hated him for a long time. His smiles are just so bright and cheerful. But behind that smile, is a mature boy who doesn't allow anyone to see his negative emotions which prevails to anyone getting to his heart.
He's actually quite optimistic, always looking on the brighter side of life. And if things take a wrong turn, he adapts to it and thinks of the good things. If his family wants him to do something he doesn't like, he compromises. He isn't spoiled or anything, if anything he's anything BUT Spoiled. He does believe he's better than most people. He knows he has the skill, He shows it! But he won't be modest about it. He doesn't see the point in being modest, If you have the skill Show it! But don't boast about being better than everyone. And yet, he doesn't do homework much. And with his feminine face, he is a killer in a drag.

My Background Music•••
Just be Friends
Who Do I Like? •••
Sadly no one yet
THE AUTHOR•••Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:16 pm
- Sonia Lynn -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? -"When things get you down, you just have to find a good friend to lift you back up."-

MY NAME IS Sonia Lynn
But People call Me Sunny
The last Number of Candles I saw was 17
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a Female
Want to celebrate it?
September 1st

Sonia is a rough and tumble sort of girl. She thrives on the outdoors, even sleeping out under the stars when the weather allows it. She's really quite a big tomboy, and is constantly active throughout the day. Seemingly unable to hold still for more than a few seconds. She loves to work, to wear herself out so much that by the end of the day she drops dead tired into a restful sleep. However, her love for working certainly doesn't mean that she's all work and no play. Anyone who knows Sonia knows that there's rarely a dull moment with her around. Even when doing mundane chores, she can be seen having a blast as she uses her imagination to make what would otherwise be boring; fun. Despite everything about her that screams to the contrary, Sonia isn't exactly the perfect picture of health. She does hide her frequent fevers and dizzy spells well most the time, but those who care to observe her will be able to notice the obvious signs- wobbling when she walks, flushed face, clammy skin- Though if pointed out, she will deny anything is wrong and keep working till she either passes out or someone forces her to rest. Something she hates to do as she claims it is boring.

Sonia is also one of the most outgoing and friendly people you will ever met, traits which are most noticeable in the way she easily talks to anyone and habitually refers to many as "Pal" or "Mate".

Did You Know?

- Hourglass figure
- 5'6"
- Light red/orange
- Seagreen
- Scottish/Australian

She's deathly afraid of fire, and occasionally suffers from nightmares.

They're My DRUG

✓ Hats
✓ Games of any kind
✓Jokes

They Make me SICK

✖ Fish
✖ Boredom
✖ Alcoholic beverages

I Do Enjoy Anything to do with farming or animals, manual labor, whistling, throwing things, swimming.

Sonia grew up an a close knit family made up of her mother, her father, and her four older brothers. She got along well with her brothers, who would always involve her in their little games; most of which involved stick fighting in the backyard. Things took a harsh turn for the family when their house unexpectedly caught fire while the boys were all on a fishing trip, leaving only Sonia and her mother at home. While Sonia was hiding under her bed, waiting for the flames to engulf her, her mother came and grabbed her. Leading her out of the burning house to safety. Unfortunately, not before some of the fire permanently damaged the skin on her leg. Her mother, however, had it much worse and suffered severe damage to her lungs; she died not long after event.

The loss was a huge blow to the family, but as they leaned on each other for comfort and support, they were able to mostly get over their depression. Save for Sonia's father who never stopped acting like a walking corpse, merely going through the motions of everyday life. Also as a result of her nearly dieing, Sonia's brothers began to be much more protective of her. Bordering on paranoid as they rarely let her out of their sight. Though she loved her brothers dearly, it became a bit suffocating, and after much debate and persuasion, she was able to convince them to let her live in a separate house not far from their own. She came to realize recently that more than just her leg suffered in the fire, which is the source of her rapidly increasingly health problems, but she refuses to speak to anyone about it. Not wanting to be forced to return to live under her brothers' overprotective, constant, watchful eyes.

My Background Music•••
Keep Holding On
Anything Else? Her right leg is scarred from the ankle to the knee, which she hides by covering it with bandages.
Who Do I Like? •••
She won't admit to liking anyone.
THE AUTHOR•••Lunar-Eclipse82

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items