Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
help Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

roboCaim

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:07 pm
some one help me Daliah is leaving and im going to ******** kill my self because of it emo cry  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:46 pm
Does not compute

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

Art Payment

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:49 pm
Sorry bro I don't help people kill them selfs, it's just now cool.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:54 pm
well help with any thing  

roboCaim

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:55 am
How are people supposed to 'help with anything', if you really haven't explained anything they could help WITH?

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:58 am
roboCaim
some one help me Daliah is leaving and im going to ******** kill my self because of it emo cry

So who's Daliah and where's she going?  

e x m o t i o n a l

roboCaim

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:45 pm
ok she is my GF and well she is going some where and she won't be able to talk to me for a really long time so she is telling me to break up with her because she can't do it. But i can't either i really lover her but i dont want her to go. so i need help to convince to stay  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:48 pm
roboCaim
ok she is my GF and well she is going some where and she won't be able to talk to me for a really long time so she is telling me to break up with her because she can't do it. But i can't either i really lover her but i dont want her to go. so i need help to convince to stay

Most likely she will break up with you within the first year after she moves, might as well get ready for it.  

Art Payment

roboCaim

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:56 pm
i guess it is the onlt logical thing =(  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:36 pm
roboCaim
i guess it is the onlt logical thing =(

Not to sound harsh, but you could break up now and be sad for a year or so or wait a year do it anyway, at lest this way you both don't end up dragging things on for sometime.  

Art Payment

e x m o t i o n a l

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:47 pm
roboCaim

She's allowed to make her own choices, and isn't responsible for your happiness. Unrealistic circumstances aside, there's no good reason for you to try and force her to make another decision.

Moonlight Agony is right, although I'd be very impressed if it lasted a year. Generally within about four weeks any connection that survived the intitial seperation is gone.

She's leaving, you should probably break up. It's really not the end of the world.

Also, personal opinion, asking you to break up with her is a shitty thing to do. Just saying.

~exx  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:24 pm
she just did it right now. the worest time as well. my family lost their home, and they don't want to see me so im sitting outside a starbucks as we speak i hate tonight  

roboCaim

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Art Payment

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:23 am
roboCaim
she just did it right now. the worest time as well. my family lost their home, and they don't want to see me so im sitting outside a starbucks as we speak i hate tonight

Sucks man, this song is something I always listened to at night while I was alone and outside hope it does for you what I did for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrzPAiKEu6s  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:27 am
e x m o t i o n a l
roboCaim

She's allowed to make her own choices, and isn't responsible for your happiness. Unrealistic circumstances aside, there's no good reason for you to try and force her to make another decision.

Moonlight Agony is right, although I'd be very impressed if it lasted a year. Generally within about four weeks any connection that survived the intitial seperation is gone.

She's leaving, you should probably break up. It's really not the end of the world.

Also, personal opinion, asking you to break up with her is a shitty thing to do. Just saying.

~exx

I was speaking more so from my own experience, it took about a year but now I can think of things we did and feel good and not upset.

I might be noted that this girl I was with for almost 5 years, so it took sometime.  

Art Payment

e x m o t i o n a l

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:59 am
Moonlight Agony
e x m o t i o n a l
roboCaim

~exx

I was speaking more so from my own experience, it took about a year but now I can think of things we did and feel good and not upset.

It might be noted that this girl I was with for almost 5 years, so it took sometime.

Yes... i suspect this is not the case with OP.
5 years is longer than most gaians can manage. You're an exception.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games