Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Ͻ Я O Ϩ Ϩ O Ʌ З Я (Profiles)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:57 pm
Back to the RP  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:58 pm
[ Setsu Daikei Oshima ]

User Image

My Identity ▢▢▢

NICKNAME(S) Most people call me either Setsu, or Bear. Its kind of a joke... But call me what you please. (Oh Ryuuki! That definably means you!!)

AGE 17

GENDER Female

Can't Change Me ▢▢▢

PERSONALITY Well.. I'm one of the smartest girls in my class. Even if I get loud and fan-girl when The Dragon Knight is brought up. Especially when I'm talking about my Ryuuki!! Okay okay! Sorry! But I am extremely stubborn, no doubt about that. I would argue with a stump, if you let. If it said it had a billion splinters and I thought it had a trillion, it's argue with it about it! But other than all that, I'm rather quiet, but I try to have as much company as possible, especially in school. I'm clumsy without a doubt. I trip over air and I'm always slipping on things and I fall up the stairs more often than down. And I hate myself sometimes, because I'm always messing things up...

BIO My life? Well when I was little... everything was perfect. My parents got along, they were always happy with a few fights here and there. Me and my brother were so close and I always wanted him around, always wanted his approval when I did things. I looked up to him, I wanted to be just like him when I grew up.

But now everything's changed. My life is different... My parents are thinking about getting a divorce... That's killing me inside, and I hope they realize it. So that's when I got even more obsessed with anime and that's when I found The Dragon Knight. I instantly fell in love with it, and Ryuuki! My brother is always getting on to me about things. I don't get what the big deal is... He should be happy that I have something to distract me, because my 'friends' don't really seem to care about me anymore. Lately, They've been treating me like crap, and it hurts, so I haven't really been hanging out or talking to them. I haven't told my brother about it, well just a little... But I don't think he realizes that's the other reason I'm so obsessed in losing myself inside The Dragon Knight and anime....

Anything Else to Add? ▢▢▢

THEME SONG Still Doll - Kanon Wakeshima
Black Paper Moon - Tommy Heavenly6
Style - Nishino Kana

OTHER I draw anime. I used to draw all kinds of different anime girls and guys, but never fanart. Till I started watching The Dragon Knight. I'm always drawing fan art for that now! Mostly of me and my darling Ryuuki!! I have the pictures pinned up on my wall in my room. My brother always seems to be nagging me about it...

Xx_Fearless_Lover_xX ♡ ♡ ♡

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:59 pm
The Brother  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:01 pm
[ Ryuuki Ishikawa ]

User Image

My Identity ▢▢▢

NICKNAME(S) Ryuuki, or Ryuu

AGE 20

GENDER Male

Can't Change Me ▢▢▢

PERSONALITY Ryuuki is a very quiet guy. He doesn't speak unless necessary, he likes you enough to talk to you, OR he is scolding you. He has a short-temper, which you don't want to set off. He's skilled in martial arts, and sword fighting you know! But if you're on his good side, then you'll be okay. Just don't get him angry, and he won't bother you. But even though he seems like he's always in a bad mood, and he isn't that kind, he actually is very sweet and considerate.

BIO Ever since he was thirteen, he was the Princess's guard. Maybe at first he wasn't the ONLY guard, but once he turned Sixteen, he became her personal guard. He spent quite a bit of time with the Princess, so he knows what she likes, and what she dislikes. He knows that she has a sort of spoiled personality. But he loves her all the same (Background: Awww~). Not much is known about his past behind Ten. He was just found on the street, and then received training.

Oh, by the way. Do you know why the anime is called The Dragon Knight? Oh, you don't? Just wait and see.

Anything Else to Add? ▢▢▢

THEME SONG Not any...Yet at least.

OTHER None that I can think of. ((By the way, ignore the sun glasses in the pic!!))

Karafuru Yume ♡ ♡ ♡

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:02 pm
The Princess  
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers