Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
N & N Adoption House PROFILES

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:33 pm
Profile storage.

Rp is here!

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:38 pm
"Others first; self second."
User Image
"Wait..what was I supposed to be doing again?"
My name is...... Lucian Maltov
But you can call me... Luke (I hate my full name), Boss. My sisters call me Lu-lu sometimes.
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born 21 years ago.
This is who I am... Human
My preferences equal... Seke
I can be pretty... Generally people describe me as a good guy, if not a little absent minded from time to time; it's in my policy to give others the benefit of the doubt the first time around, and even then I've been told I'm far too forgiving, but from my own experiences I understand what it's like to struggle with who you are and what you've been set out to do in the long run. Because of this I would suppose I'm very good at dealing with all types of personalities, and am well suited to my job; I've been scratched and bitten by too many nekos to count, but pain is only temporary and it's my job to make them understand that. For the most part I'm just like any other young man my age; I have some close knit friends that go out with from time to time, and my sense of humor, if not a little odd at times, always manages to cheer others up. However, while I'll always prefer diplomacy over a fight if you push me too far I can, and will, get violent. It's pretty rare that I lose my temper, but you'll always know when I'm upset or agitated. I tend to speak in my mother tongue consistantly when that happens.
Hitting Rewind...I guess the best way to start things off would be to say that I'm a foreigner to the states that I live in now; I was born in Russia, Moscow be exact, the only son but first child out of three others, all girls. My mother and father never had much; I still remember the dirty, cramped little space we all called home, and how often they were both gone trying to keep us all going. I, in return, held down the fort as it were, cooking dinner, making beds, taking my younger sisters Beth, Abigail and Maria to school while managing, somehow, to go myself and get a job as soon as I was able. My teacher noted I had a real knack for literature, both the reading and writing of, and encouraged me to go out for a nationally sponsored penmanship contest. The prize awarded me 10,000 dollars; I went out for more contests, larger awards, until combined with all the work my parents had been doing, we were all able to leave that cramped little house and move to America, to live in a bigger home with enough space to stretch our arms out and not touch each other.

Unfortunately the move was very stressful for both my parents, who had been working in dirty factoires for a very long time; by this time Beth, just a few years behind me, had been studying to become a doctor, so things worked out alright once she found a good job at a local hospital and managed to admit both our parents,; their sicknesses were great, but eventually their helath took a turn for the better and it seemed our family would be alright for many years to come. I think I was about nineteen or so, maybe 20? Well anyway, at about this time I happened upon neko development; while I wasn't particularly interested in keeping, one, Abigail bright, energetic and fifteen, knew from a young age that the way people were treating these creatures was wrong. I was inclined to agree; after publishing a few books for money, I opened a humane shelter, N & N, named after the two stray cats Abigail had loved and named Nugget and Nutter. When Amelia died of pneumonia almost a month later I was devastated; we all were. I almost sold the aoption house. But I've been working there, giving nekos a second chance, for my sister, ever since then.

I really enjoy... Reading is my passion; I consume literature like a sponge, and though I no longer write for profit I'm proud to say I could still churn out a manuscript any day I wanted to. I cook, too; had to learn when I was younger.
Love it! Reading, sleeping, his job, his family, most animals, helping other people, drinking (I don't do it often, but I can really hold my liquor), taking care of the nekos at the adoption house and making them feel safe. I like watching game shows, too; I always seem to beat the contestants even though I'm not playing.
Eew, Nasty!Fights and tension, not being able to help other people and those who mistreat their nekos, especially ones they adopt. My russian accent; nobody knows this but I actually really hate being different.
Turn it up!
Nobody's you // Matt Wertz
Address in the Stars // Caitlin & Will
Family // Matt Wertz

Sssh, don't tell! Sharks. Yeah I know we're in a big city and all so an attack isn't likely, but have you seen how many rows of teeth thse things have? It's damn freaky.
Partners for Life Chiaki Faelin
Am I forgetting something...? I visit my younger sister's grave every year on the anniversary of her death. I'm also very aware that I have some god-awful nightmares when I sleep alone; damn things give me insomnia sometimes.
My lord, god and master is Yoko_Matsubishi  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:45 pm
"I have reason to be shy. I've been hurt plenty." - Ethel Waters
User Image
*Wrings tail nervously* U...uhm...
My name is...... Harumo Cole Kayltr
But you can call me... Haru, Cole
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born 18 (Small and young looking for my age) years ago.
This is who I am... Neko
My preferences equal... Uke..unfortunately.
I can be pretty... Shy, painfully shy. I've a real problem talking to others, or even just keeping eye contact; I will come when called, and I'm pretty good about doing what is requested of me, but that doesn't mean I'll do it out of love or affection. Rather it generally comes from the intense fear of displeasing another and reaping unfortunate consequences. Lucian says this is a defensive barrier, of sorts, thanks to my past experiences. He's probably right, and to be honest it doesn't really help me; I don't know how to be independant and never got the chance to think for myself, so I...I just don't know any other way to be. I know I can smile, and be friendly if I want to be, but it takes a long time to build up relationships with other people to the point where I feel it's okay to even so much as ask for something from someone else. However, once I reach the point of feeling socially accepted and comfortable I'd like to think I'm quite kind and affectionate; I do like being close with people...just...only the right type of people.
Hitting Rewind...Oh, well I...I'm actually not really sure about most of my younger years; I think my mother was a concert pianist and I don't know who my father was, but that's about all I can actively recall. Uhm, uh..anyway, I was actually an adopted neko from the start pretty much; Mom told me that as much as she loved me she couldn't manage both a child and a world wide piano tour, so she left me with some good family friends who she promised would take good care of me until she had the stability to bring me back into her life permanantly. I beleived in her, and the family who took me under their wing. Unfortunately, it wasn't my best choice; apparently I'd inherited my mother's skill with the piano, and as soon as the father of the household heard me play I became a fixture for income. things just spiraled out of control from there; I was young and didn't understand, so there wasn't much I could do to defend myself. His wife thought I did everything her husband wanted because I loved what was doing; his two dauhters never understood why I howed up every morning with a new bruise or a bandage.

That was when I met Lucian; somehow, though we'd never met, never come into contact, he knew about my circumstances and like some angel, knocked the door in, demanding my removal from the premise. That's how I came to N & N adoption house; I'm very thankful to Lucian for what he did for me, and though I'm not overly hopeful he says I'll definatly find a new home, somewhere a little better, with someone who really does actually love me. I hope that those two girls and their mother find a new familyt too; Lucian told me after everything came to light the husband and wife split up, and I want them to be happy for how well they always treated me, even though their dad and husband never did the same.Well, even if I never get adopted that's okay; Lucian's very kind to me. And to be honest, I don't know if I could handle the terror of someone new.

I really enjoy... I..like to draw. And I can play the piano and violin..
Love it! Milk (in any flavor variation), warm patches of sunlight, catnaps, the shop owner for taking me in, cuddling (when it suits me), snow, quiet places and soft music.
Eew, Nasty! Seafood, loud places and sudden noises, spicy foods, my previous master, rap music, large crowds, being touched by people I don't know.
Turn it up!
Family Tree // Matthew West
Story of your Life // Matthew West
Lead Me // Sanctus Real

Sssh, don't tell! Water, needles and thunderstorms. I'm terrified of them all, for different reasons. The shop owner's neko scares me...
Partners for Life (If a human, you may pick your neko. Otherwise pairings will be determined by me)
Am I forgetting something...? Though I don't like saying it, because I only knew the piano and abuse from my last ownership I...I don't know many things, like basic math and how to work a microwave...
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:15 pm
"Cat's motto: No matter what you've done wrong, always try to make it look like the dog did it."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Um... meow? Ugh. This is so embarrassing...
My name is...... Chiaki Faelin
But you can call me... Chi or just Chiaki
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born Nineteen years ago.
This is who I am... Neko
I can be pretty... Hot headed when pissed or just rubbed the wrong way. Other times, he's content to just be lazy. That basically sums up his characteristics. Chiaki is usually a very quiet person and tends to be very pleasant and civil towards people who are to his liking. As the type who speaks his mind, he is not one to flatter nor the sort to lie just to save someones feelings from being hurt. It is less troublesome that way, so he believes, when you just get straight to the point. Other than that, he's a rather reserved neko who likes to keep to himself when not being bothered. However, he can be somewhat aggressive, especially when things do not go his way. He hates it most of all when people touch his things without permission. A possessive and stubborn streak runs in his blood and he has no qualm in lashing out. Don't blame him when you come out with a scratch or two.
Hitting Rewind... Outcast. Abandon. A generic little story. A sob tale like any other. Chiaki didn't know how he came to be. The only thing he remember in his young life was when he opened his eyes and met those of another, eyes that had made him fill like everything was going to be alright, he would no longer be alone; eyes that told him- he was safe, he was home. They were the eyes that belonged his first master and his first love. Gentle hands and caring eyes and smiling lips that spoke of promises to always be together. He believed it all and he suppose that was his greatest fault. Chiaki should have noticed it though, the changes in his master but he did not want to believe it. Eventually it was too late. Those smile had all been a lie wasn't it? Then why did the other looked so pained? Although Chiaki didn't know what to believe anymore, he still sold away to another just for the sake of making some easy money. Generic it may be- it was painful nonetheless and his new master made it all even worse. Closing his heart, he ran away believing it was better to be alone than to be hurt again. That's when Lucian came into the picture. That man with those same caring eyes, so similar yet so different. How could he tell if they were a lie or not? The passing days of being warm, of being love- this is not a lie... right?
I really enjoy... watching Lucian. He can't help it. That man is too attractive for a human. Other than that is sleeping and messing with the other cats when Lucian is not looking.
Love it! Chiaki has a love for many things, though among his most favorites would be sleeping. He would always be found in the oddest of places, dreaming away in his blissful slumber. High places, especially trees with lots of shades are among his favorite resting places. Anywhere outdoor is plus in Chiaki's book as well and when the day is just right, he is even more content to just be lazy and would only bother to get up when his master calls. In the preferences of food, especially milk, he likes it warm. Cold milk is rather upsetting for his stomach.
Eew, Nasty! He dislikes being wet and he especially hates rainy days as he can't go outside during such weathers. Cold milk, as mention above. Hates strawberry milk. Despise chocolate. Just normal white milk please.
Turn it up! It's You
Sssh, don't tell! For a neko, Chiaki actually really hates being in the dark.
Partners for Life Lucian Maltov
Am I forgetting something...? N/A
My lord, god and master is Cat of Rhiminee  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 2:18 pm
"Dear Distance, you brought me love hope, and faith but at the same time you manage to leave me empty."
User Image
"Oh, great someone new."
My name is...... Ryan Luke Nolen
But you can call me... Rye
I am obviously a... male
And I was born 18 years ago.
This is who I am... neko
My preferences equal... Uke
I can be pretty... Ryan has an intense fear of strangers, of course he tries to keep this hidden behind a hard shell of shouting and a violent personality. If he has a friend or makes a friend he may become overly attached and won't let that person leave him alone with new people at the fear that something "bad" might happen. And if he is left alone with a person he usually calls them names, and ignores them. But most of time he regrets these words and will turn around and say sorry. If he loses the chance to say sorry he becomes anxious and it eats at him until he sees that person again and says sorry over and over again. This also happens if he does something bad. Afraid that someone he knows will get mad at him he may continously say he is sorry until he is satisfied that the person is not mad at him.

Though he is seen as a violent person underneath he is shy, and hides himself just in case someone tries to hurt him. He keeps his self esteem high, but deep inside he thinks of himself as a worthless being. But it won't reveal to anyone that he feels this way about himself due to his high morals on humanity and himself. If he falters and breaks down he feels weak and will instantly want to run away and hide until he can rebuild his wall.

Hitting Rewind...Ryan's first owner was a family man, and had purchased Ryan for his eldest son as a friend. Ryan thought the man and his son were nice people, they took care of him, and he became part of their family. But slowly, it began to disappear, when the boy went to high school Ryan noticed the stress of school work and peer pressure. Soon the boy was never home to keep Ryan company, and he would always sneak out to go party with his friends and leave Ryan to cover for him. The boy slipped down hill, into depression, underage drinking, and drug addictions. It was truly a sickening sight even when Ryan realized that his best friend had died long ago. Soon enough the boy himself dropped out of school and left his father's house and being worried Ryan followed after him. But it didn't matter what Ryan did, he tried to talk to the boy and would receive no response other than a cruel comment. He felt so far from the boy he just stopped talking to him and planned on leaving him, but he found himself staying to terrified to leave the boy alone.

Finally in an act of anger he yelled at the boy, cursed, kicked, at him trying to get him to realize that he was an idiot and he was dying. The boy only listened, becoming more frustrated until he hit Ryan back as hard as he could. In a flash of rage he continued to beat Ryan until he was bloody and his white hair went red, and in terror he rushed Ryan to the hospital. After many weeks in the hospital Ryan was released with his right arm broken and his left wrist fractured. The boy apologize but Ryan just left to the N & N.

I really enjoy... Playing video games, reading science fiction books and watching anything about history
Love it! RPG video games, sweet tarts, tuna sandwiches, and sleeping
Eew, Nasty! New people, the rain, people touching his tail, and anything spicy
Turn it up! Dear Long Distance
Sssh, don't tell! Fears New people, bullies, alcohol, drugs and balloons
Partners for Life (If a human, you may pick your neko. Otherwise pairings will be determined by me)
Am I forgetting something...? Ryan is ambidextrous
My lord, god and master is The Invisable spaz  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 2:20 pm
"I just Can't stand it"
User Image
"..."
My name is...... Mal Matthew Dora
But you can call me... Mattie
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born twenty-one years ago.
My preferences equal... Seme[/sie]
I can be pretty... Mal is a sweet heart to his core, he is everyone's "Go-to-guy" he has responses for everyone. If someone is bullying someone else he takes a step in and makes sure that person never bullies the other ever again. Even as a sweet guy when something needs to be done his actions are not to sweet for the person he can be very violent when it comes to people he hates with a passion. If this person he hates shows up be guarantee he will get into a fight and he usually never losses. But other than his rough edges he is a love able guy, understanding to a lot of situations. On a plus side if he isn't in a bad mood he is pretty goofy, and is excited easily. He has a constant laughter that can bring a smile to anyone's face. And a mountain of jokes for everyone.
Hitting Rewind...Mal at first lived with his grandpa with his mom, dad and older brother. Until he was about five things were generally okay. He was always with his Grandpa so he got to play whenever he wanted and he did what other five year olds got to do. But after five his family moved from his Grandpa to a house across the street from his cousins. It was okay there too, though he noticed how much more he was yelled at. The occasional spankings becoming massive beatings on Fridays when his dad came home drunk with his uncle. The years continued and his abuse was only directed at him until around eight when his cousin was dragged into it. She only being two years younger she had become as closed off as him and people began to notice their matching bruises and child services was called. When CPS arrived, his dad denied everything along with his mother. And my uncle was disgusted with his brother that he had touched his daughter and after a fight his family was forced to move away and life become harder. After years went by he was about fifth-teen years old and he got tired of the abuse, he ran away to live with his uncle thinking would be better there.
I really enjoy... Writing fanfiction, and playing baseball
Love it! Anything sour, cute things, and cats
Eew, Nasty! Big dogs, his father, pain, spicy food, and mustard
Turn it up! Never Shout Never I can't stand it
Sssh, don't tell! Mal is terrified of small dark places, walking up a lot of stairs and people touching his left arm.
Am I forgetting something...? N/A
My lord, god and master is The Invisable Spaz

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:11 pm
"He who knows, does not speak. He who speaks, does not know."-Lao Tzu
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"My Heart is as empty as yours, if your heart is full, then mine is too"
My name is...... Sarutobi Takumi Sho
But you can call me... Saru-kun,Taku,
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born 19 years ago.
This is who I am... Neko
My preferences equal... Seke (mainly uke though)
I can be pretty... much a bit of a clown,but in truth very serious and jealous at times. Why? Possibly for different reasons.Usually however, more fun loving; holds back a lot. Because of being a seke, his personality can also be called split and confused, or jaded..As a seme he's more demanding and sexual but once being in the uke position, kind of falls and is quickly wrapped up as one. Being jaded kind of gives people a sense of his being twisted. In general however he's really caring and again very jealous.
Hitting Rewind...My story goes back a little far, before I became the owner's neko I went to different masters, the reason was I felt like I was not enough for them and in thinking this, saddened them a lot.I was never sure why I acted so. I loved how I was treated,good and well off though I still felt I was not good for anyone. Around the fourth time being with another master was the worst time. He seemed caring and reasonable the staff even warned him of me being a little set back and not ready to open up causing me to be more left alone then cuddling. However he still wanted me and I kind of felt it would work out so I agreed to be with him.Though it didn't,he was good and reasonable for 4 months, but still I was hesitatant and barely came to him.One night when he arrived I was ready to talk more but he was angered because of his job.Since he was stressed out I offered to do anything for him because I was falling for him as a master. He declined,and to prove he did not want me to bother him, he abused me.The next day he apologized but it became regular for him after his job went into bankrupt.

My master was more and more angered at the look at me and soon I ran away back to the agency.They saw this and my master was arrested because of abusing me to the point no one could tell who I was. Now that I'm back I have not been given away and iIve been more hesitant and closed off.

I really enjoy... running, taking care of smaller cats, reading, sleeping, napping, laying down. I even enjoyed reading, it seems to take me away from the life I have.
Love it! treats and sweets, milk, being pet(but wont admit it).
Eew, Nasty!Some dogs, sour and spicy things,
Turn it up!Jyj-Empty-
Jyj-Ayy Girl-

Sssh, don't tell! Thunderstorms, being abandoned if owned, owners saddened or angered with me.
Partners for Life .
Am I forgetting something...? likes to play guitar.
My lord, god and master is MadHatterSora  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:43 pm
“Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” - Ghandi
User Image
"...Tch."
My name is...... Jason Filk
But you can call me... Jace, Jay.
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born 19, almost 20 years ago.
I can be pretty... Quiet, but intelligent; I don't talk much but that doesn't mean I can't hold a conversation if I really want to. Of course, that's the main issue; I tend to be fairly introverted and I don't always have the best patience when frustrated or under pressure, so I'm picky with who I allow into my life and personal space. Old girlfriends have described me as mysterious and dark, but eventual boring; the thing with me is for all the experience people seem to think I have, I've still got a lot to learn and when I feel that I can't support someone the way they need to be taken care of I tend to just drop intrest, to pretend I don't care even though I'll feel the consequences later on. However, I'd like to think I'm not all that bad a guy; when it comes to things I really enjoy I'm exceedingly passionate and driven to succeed. I'm pretty good at reading other people, and if nothing else my reserved nature makes me a great listener. My worst point? Probably my temper; it flares fast, but fizzles out quickly. I'd never actually want to hurt someone; I just tend to push away from difficult situations, I guess.
Hitting Rewind...Well I'm not really sure what you want me to say; I'm an only child, always have been. My fathe used to be the lead guitarist for a rock and roll band, which is how I learned to play, and he met my mother at one of his concerts; it was love at first sight, apparently, even though Dad had to do some serious chasing to pin her down, heh. The had me after a few years of marriage, and Dad willingly quite the music business to see me through a proper raising until I was about ten or so, I think. After that he got back into his passion and started his own record label which has signed thousands of world class groups. Mom as worried he wouldn't haveany time for she and I, but mehow things workedout fine and I grew up the way I am now, a bit difficult to understand but kind enough, I suppose. Currently I attend a local university, with hopes of going into the music industry the same as my dad.

Now the thing is, I never actually entertained the thought of owning a neko or anything; sure, it had become like some sort of fashionable privilage but following the crowd's always pointless in the end where everything keeps changing, so I figured why bother? Until I actually met one, that was; see, a friend of mine who I met on the campus brought his in one day, and had to leave for some reason and asked me to keep an eye on the kid for a minute or two. Kasey was his name, if I remember corectly; turned out he wasn't so bad after all, just the same as a normal person except with the...catlike extremeties. Eventually I got to thinking hey, maybe it wouldn't be so bad to have someone around to keep me company; after all, I tended to live a rather introverted lifestyle. Maybe I just needed to take care of someone else. So I started looking around and found N & N. Better to adopt then buy, moral wise.

I really enjoy... Photography...I enjoy taking pictures. I play both electric and acoustic guitar at a local nightclub on the weekends, too.
Love it! Rainy days (minus the annoying thunder), sleeping in late, coffee, amost any typ of music, the family, shooter video games, losse, comfortable clothing.
Eew, Nasty!Waking up early, stupid people who ask stupid questions, his patience snapping (he always apologizes afterwards), clingy girls, being told to speak up, dressing in suits (makes him uncomfortable).
Turn it up!
Annabelle // A rocket to the Moon
Playing God // Paramore

Sssh, don't tell! 'm blind in the left eye; dunno why, I was just born like that.
Am I forgetting something...? Hrm..nah, think that's it.
My lord, god and master is Whitefiregirl  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:01 pm
"So...many...tests to grade..."
User Image
'Don't make me give you detention."
My name is...... Nathan Michael Cress
But you can call me... Nate, or just Nathan. Students address him as Professor Cress.
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born 22 years ago.
My preferences equal... Seke (usually takes on the role of Seme)
I can be pretty... Serious and driven; Nathan's personality revoles aroun the idea of work before play at almost all times, so he can come off as stubborn and somewhat of an intense character, unwilling to budge on even the slightest notion of that which he beleives in. His patience is less then legendary and he has a lot of buttons to push; mess with them in the wrong order and you'll be in major trouble for weeks. Close friends an those who take the time to understand Nathan, however, will find that he has a pretty soft inner working; his younger sister often calls him the perfect Tsundere figure as on the inside he's quite sweet, and very protective of the ones he loves even though he may seem virtually emtionless sometimes. While Nathan may not say much he's highly intelligent, able to grasp most subjects with ease. It's just a matter of finding the right things to talk about.
Hitting Rewind...Nathan owes much of his appearance to his Japanese descendance; however he was born and raised in America to a lawyer father and a stay at home mother. Probaby for the best since three years later his younger sister Vanessa was born; Nathan immediatly developed an immense protection over the younger girl, and to Vanessa, Nathan became a very important and familiar presence as both siblings grew up very troubled. Because both were virtuosos, gifted in some way or another, they were often picked on; Nathan grew to cope with the issues by ignoring them, but to a more fragile Vanessa Nathan became someone she knew she would always be able to rely on. It was in fact during one of these days that Nathan foun his passion for life; picking his younger sister up from school (and intervening in an almost fight along the way), Nathan met his sister's history teacher, a spirited and friendly woman of twenty. The two fell into a relationship, but Nathan quickly grew afriad of the possible consequences and broke it off.

However, thanks to that woman Nathan discovered a love for history; at a respectable age the youth enrolled inc ollege, but soon dropped out after finding that on his own he knew more then every history professor there. Impressed, the deam of the university offered Nathan a job, at the age of twenty, to teach advanced history lessons at the very college he had once attended. Nathan happily accepted, and threw himelf into his work. However, Vanessa seemed to think he had become far more stressed then was needed; she offered to take him to adopt a neko. And while Nathan finds himself heasitant, he's never been able to deny his little sister very much in the long run...

I really enjoy... Besides teaching, Nathan enjoys activities that make him think, like chess. Historical based programs on television are always good too.
Love it! His job, his family, reading, anything to do with history, coffee (needs it to function in the morning) seeing his students succeed.
Eew, Nasty!Having to fail his students, alcohol, pigeons, having his hair touched without permission, and spinach.
Turn it up!
Check it out // Will.I.Am, Nikki Minaj
Kanda Yuu theme

Sssh, don't tell! Though he rarely has time for it, Nathan is quite the gamer; he doesn't talk about it much becuse it doesn't fit his instructor image.
Am I forgetting something...? Incredibly near sighted; Nathan wears glasses to correct this problem most of the time.
My lord, god and master is Whitefiregirl  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:11 pm
"You can change your clothes, you can change your hair, but you'll always be the same."
User Image
*Flaps a hand* "Not now, I'm busy."
My name is...... Sydney Ashton McCalister
But you can call me... Sid or Ashton. For the love of god, please don't use my full name.
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born 19 years ago.
I can be pretty... Hum, I don't really know how to best describe myself; really I'm just a regular guy. I get mad, can find myself upset from time to time, and I'll confess that I'm not always the brightest bulb in the box but if I can say anything for myself it's that I'm very passionate about the things I beleive in, and that I'm not afraid to voice an opinion if I feel someone or something is out of line. I can be rather quiet around strangers but given some time and a little bit of conversation that's easilly fixed. When I'm focused, I really am FOCUSED, so much so that when you startle me I tend to, as Jason likes to put it, "start swinging on other people". Not that I won't apologize if I actually hit you, but hey, it was your fault for doing whatever it is you did to me. When I don't feel myself to be in the wrong I can be stubborn to a fault, like a mule. So yeah, pretty much a normal person, give or take here and there.
Hitting Rewind...Well, where to start? I was born here, in the states, to a very interesting pair pf parents if you couldn't get that from my name (*sigh* Why the hell Sydney?); my mother and father both met in college, a pair of art students trying to scrape by at the bottom of the barrel, at some street exhibit they were both participating in. Mom says she couldn't stand Dad at first, and he'll be the first to admit he was quite the ladies' man when he was my age, but somehow they ended up hapilly married after both graduated with degrees and a good, polished education. I came into the picture a few years later, as stubborn and hard headed as I am now; apparently I gave Mom hell when she was in the hospital. But I digress. For the most part I grew up in a fairly average environment considering the suces both my parents had and still enjoy as world class artists with galleries all across the country; I was raised in a two bedroom house in a fairly standard sub-urban neighborhood, went to public school, yak yak yak. Wasn't until highschool that things got interesting; while there I participated in a lot of my school's plays, and found a real love for the concept of acting.

Naturally when went to college, that was the career I decided to go out for; in my freshman year Iwas already the star of the campus' first play, and though my parents had wanted me to go down the artist track they seem to be happy with what I'm doing now. I think that was how I met my good friend, Jason Filk; he was taking pictures for the campus newspaper at dress rehersal once, I sat down with him and just like that we became really god buddie. Anyway, Jason's going to this adoption house today to adopt a neko or something, so I volunteered to tag along and give him some support. Not that I'm getting one myself of course; no time, between classes and play practice.

I really enjoy... Acting. Actingactingactingacting...I draw a little bit too, but it's not worth comparing to my parents, that's for sure.
Love it! Family and friends, coffee, anything involving acting, obscure bands (Jason always helps me out with this one), horror movies, and sleep. Sleep is good.
Eew, Nasty! My name (first part of it, anyway), screwing up lines, getting up early, pigeons (they poop on everything in sight), overly cheerful morning people.
Turn it up!
Life of the Party // A rocket to the Moon
SPICE! // Len Kagamine
The riddle solver who can't solve riddles // LenKagamine

Sssh, don't tell! Okay, so I actually sing pretty good, but when it comes to that I have terrible stage fright. It's the main reason I don't go out for musicals; only sing in the shower.
Am I forgetting something...? Hum, nope.

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:16 pm
"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes."
User Image
"Are you worth it...?"
My name is...... Lannair Jay O'Kallin
But you can call me... Lain
I am obviously a... Male; are you blind?
And I was born twenty-one years ago.
This is who I am... Neko; a kitty boy
My preferences equal... Seme.[/sie]
I can be pretty... I am told I can be two things: Creepy and Cold. It depends on my mood. If I am in a good mood then I am creepy, and if I am irked then I gain a cold despostion. I suppose I can also be described as a little violent, but that is due to my background. Most of the time I glare at humans (mainly because they are all also Seme's and I never get adopted), and I love nothing more than to show my 'affections' toward my Neko brethern. What can I say? They are just too adorable...
Hitting Rewind... I suppose I am a bit different than the rest of my Neko brethern. I was never really adopted nor did I know my mother and father well. I just know that I had been a runt. Hard to believe, I know, but I was. Food scraps and stolen milk and water bottels is how a managed to kept from starvation, but it wasnt' enough to keep me from malnurishment. It was like that for years. Just me fending for myself. Eventually, I got large enough to hold my own against other people and Nekos. I stole food and fed myself well. Though, when I was fifteen, I bumped into a rather strange crowd of teenagers. I tried my best to look large and scary, but that didn't work considering that they weren't living on garbage and stolen treats. They thought it would be fun to torture me and I lost an eye for it.

After a year of suffering depth perception issues I managed to get used to it. When I was eighteen, I found myself on the doorstep of the N & N. I have been there ever since.

I really enjoy... Playing the guitar and fighting, but the latter I can't really do often.
Love it! Rocks!(don't ask), other Nekos, scaring people.
Eew, Nasty! Dumb humans, taking off my eyepatch, obsessive people
Turn it up! Last Stand-Adelita's Way
Sssh, don't tell! My eyepatch is like a lifeline for me, if I take it off for anything other than to shower, I have panic attacks.
Partners for Life ....
Am I forgetting something...? I several peircings and tattoos. I have an eyebrow piercing as well as rings in my ears. My hips are pierced, same with my tail. Across my shoulders is a tattoo that says 'Malice Honour'.
My lord, god and master is Leifka

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:48 pm
True love is a lot more painful when its chained up, and is afraid.
User Image
Please, don’t touch me..
My name is...... Felix, plain and simple, I have never had a second name…
But you can call me... Don‘t even go there…
I am obviously a... Male….
And I was born 17 years ago.
This is who I am... Neko
I can be pretty... Felix is a very withdrawn being. He seldom interacts with anyone, and when he does it is only the odd sentence or perhaps a greeting. Close contact is a big no no in his books as it can leave him shaking and may even course a panic attack. Felix is kind hearted and wont hurt anyone or anything on purpose, but if he is scared or freaked out he will sometimes lash out at those around him. Felix is a sickly male who seldom eats the correct amount of food. He suffers with fevers and is most likely to catch illnesses easier then some of the others. Felix can sometimes be perceived as clumsy or forgetful. He tries his hardest to please everyone, but if the pressure gets piled on he will break. Felix is best left alone to his own means, trying to get close to this particular neko will take a lot of time and patients. He is very well spoken.
Hitting Rewind...Sold to a man who lived with the lowest of the low making top dollar in the depravity of societies night life, Felix never really stood a chance. His first and only owner dealt in buying Nekos for his private clubs. The clubs, which promise to bring your fantasies to life, were often dark, filthy and full of men, woman and even the occasional Neko. Felix was only 14 years old when he was told to do his first shift in one of the clubs, a night that he would never forget and will forever haunt him. Most of the customers that came to him were violent and twisted, forcing the young male into terrifying situations.

During the day time when he was able to have a moment to himself, Felix would read or play the piano, allowing himself to dream of the day when he can leave and lead a peaceful life. But, for another 3 years Felix had to injure a painful life at the hands of his owner. The day he was able to get away from the dark clubs, came when he fell ill due to lack of nourishment and was rushed into hospital. His was painfully thin and in a terrible state with old untreated wounds and internal bruising. Someone at the hospital eventually contacted N & N who sent out someone to come and collect Felix. Although N & N is clearly nothing like the disgusting clubs, Felix is still very unsure of the place. He has only been there for a few months, and with each day he tries to venture further out.

I really enjoy... Reading, playing the piano, sleeping
Love it! Napping in the sun, warm milk, listening to music, reading, quiet places.
Eew, Nasty! Humans, strangers (that includes other Nekos) loud places, my old home and its inhabitants, raised voices, close contact.
Turn it up!Winter Sleep: Olivia Lufkin
Gotta be somebody: Nickelback
Black Black Heart: David Usher

Sssh, don't tell! Petrified of being hurt again. He hates thunderstorms, the loud and sudden noise from them has him on the edge.
Partners for Life
Am I forgetting something...? He has a few scars, the biggest one is on his back between his shoulder blades.
My lord, god and master is XxHakaxX  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas