Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
мy ғιαɴce: proғιleѕ

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:05 pm
Profiles for My Fiance.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:55 pm
User Image
"Hapiness isn't found in love. It's found in what you take pride in."
Main Information
I was named Katsumi (Kat) Opaliz Kahouri when I was born.
I've blown out 21 candles and I'm still counting.
If you haven't figured it out already I'm a female obviously.
I'm the Pop Sensation.
I've been told I act easy going, upbeat, kind, friendly, loving, optomistic, stubborn, emotional, and willing.

I absolutely love:
★ cats
★ music
★ milkshakes
★ my family
★ bright colors

I incredibly fear/hate:
☆ THUNDER
☆ fire
☆ being alone
☆ jerks
☆ being abandoned

Though history has been said to repeat itself, it will never for me.
I was born the only child of the Kahouri family. Since my parents owned the biggest music company I became one of the singers. Turns out I have a great musical talent. I quickly became the pop sensation of the world when I turned eight-teen years old. When I was younger, I remember spending lots of time with my best friend. But I never imagined that I'd be engaged to his older brother.

I live in the building where most of the reccording happens. The dwellings are on the top levels and my parents have the penthouse for me. They usually spend time in their office. Though lately my fiance has been spending more time with me. I don't mind though; it's for my family. I have a cat named Opal and I absolutely love her.

Extra Information
I look amazing. If you can't see then I'll tell you a bit about myself.
☭ 5 feet 6 inches
☭ 125 lbs.
☭ light brown
☭ dark brown

It plays in my head endlessly. My song is Principle of Hapiness - Kaito.
The name of my master is Timecraze and that they control me.

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:49 pm
User Image
"My heart is adrift in a sea of emotions"
Main Information
I was named Airisa Takada when I was born.
I've blown out Twenty candles and I'm still counting.
If you haven't figured it out already I'm a lovely young woman obviously.
I'm The Pop Sensations Friend.
I've been told I act outgoing, loving, hyper, can be serious when needed, short attention span, easily impressed, short tempered, short self esteem, and a bit obnoxious. .

I absolutely love:
★ Sour Candy
★ Dancing
★ Singing
★ Cupcakes
★ Lolita Clothing

I incredibly fear/hate:
☆ Spicy Food
☆ Cold Winter Days
☆ Liars
☆ Being Teased
☆ Scary Movies

My family is rather small and isn't well known. They own their own business which keeps my rather large family happy. Before I knew Katsumi I worked at least three jobs. I was still in high school and I really don't know what I was thinking other than trying to help out my family. She had come in one day to the cafe I was working at. This was slightly before she became all famous. She was just looking for a retreat and we got to talking. She visited often. I always loved her company for there was always some interesting story she had to tell.

A few years ago there was a contest being held by Kahouri music industry. I knew Kat was their big singer there, but they were also looking for some new singers. That was what the contest was for. I entered thinking I wasn't going to make it far, but I ended up winning and became their new singer. It was extremely exciting. I see Kat a lot too since it is her families business. I'm not as big as my good friend but I'm happy none the less. It is also good to know someone from before all the glam and fame. I think that is why Kat and I get along so well. There is just a small problem. I kind of like her fiance and I don't know how to go about it.

Extra Information
☭ 5' 7"
☭ 122 lbs.
☭ My crazy hair is a dark blue on top and a hot pink underneath.
☭ Green

It plays in my head endlessly. My song is Baby Baby Goodbye // Hatsune Miku.
The name of my master is Princess_Cousland and that they control me.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Looks like things don't always go as plan,so i'll plan another,a better"
Main Information
I was named Sarutobi Takumi Giouya when I was born.
I've blown out 23 candles and I'm still counting.
If you haven't figured it out already I'm a Male obviously.
I'm The Youngest Brother .
I've been told I act Pretty much a clown and great hang around even behind the scenes,also;very jealous at times,childish,doubtful,but once in front of the camera;serious,sexual,completely incontrol of his emotions..

I absolutely love:
★ Sweets
★ Dogs
★ Sour candy
★ The Rain
★Katsumi

I incredibly fear/hate:
☆ Brother
☆ Parents a little because of they Decision
☆ Rude people
☆ His Brother(did i just say that? all well)
☆ Cruelty to animals

Okay,so what i was born the second of my family.I shouldn't be treated less then my brother.I love my family even mine stupid brother,however all my life my family wanted me to live in the shadows of my brother."Follow your brother,become a model".Even the downfalls like "if your brother can't do it i doubt you can".I prove myself that i was different and became a equal model in my parent's magazines.Honestly my parents were surprised so i became spotlight for a while.At that time me and my brother had a fall out.We didn't even talk,seems like he really does being better then me.

Suddenly my parents and the Kahouri family arranged a marriage for him and Katsumi.Thats when i lost it,me and Katsumi were best friends since childhood and my parents knew that.They supposedly old and wise,yet they didn't figured out i would be anger.Since then me and him been in another downfall,a worse one.I felt betrayed by my parents and by my brother,he also knew how i felt,and even more that she didn't mind it,but sadden and alone.Since then i've lived alone but still work for my parents.

Extra Information
☭ 6'1
☭ 170
☭Light pink to purple(but i dye it)
☭ Golden Brown

It plays in my head endlessly. My song is Wedding Dress.
The name of my master is MadHatterSora and that they control me.

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces