Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
✠ Take To The Skies ✠ (Profiles)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu

Shameless Bit

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:35 am
Here is the main skeleton. If you are here you more than likely read the rules and have already sent me your Reserve Skeleton and you can now use this skeleton to make your full character, but it must be approved by me via pm before you can just post it here.

[color=black][align=center]█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█[/align][/color]
[align=center][img] Animated Image Code Here [/img][/align][align=right][color=COLOR ONE][b]I am the Draga[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR TWO][i] NAME [/i][/color]
[color=COLOR ONE][b]When I was born, everyone said I was[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR TWO][i] GENDER [/i][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR ONE][b]and that was about[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR TWO][i] AGE [/i][/color][color=COLOR ONE][b]years ago[/b][/color]
[color=COLOR ONE][b]When the wind rushes you can see my hair is[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR TWO][i] HAIR COLOR [/i][/color]
[color=COLOR ONE][b]If you look into my eyes, you can see that they are[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR TWO][i] EYE COLOR [/i][/color]
[color=COLOR ONE][b]I am happy standing a good[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR TWO][i] HEIGHT [/i][/color][/align]

[align=center][color=black]◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ✦ ► ► ► ► ► ►[/color][/align]

[imgleft] Full Dragon Image Url Here [/imgleft][imgright] Small Dragon Image Url Here[/imgright][align=center]

[color=COLOR TWO][b]With me is my Dragon[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR ONE][i] DRAGON NAME [/i][/color]
[color=COLOR TWO][b](He/She) is the dragon of[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR ONE][i] DRAGON'S ELEMENT [/i][/color]
[color=COLOR TWO][b]I have a strange birth mark[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR ONE][i] ELEMENT BIRTHMARK AND LOCATION [/i][/color]
[color=COLOR TWO][b]With this call, my dragon grows[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR ONE][i] PHRASE (Releases dragons full form.) [/i][/color]
[color=COLOR TWO][b]After we met I picked up a[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR ONE][i] MAIN WEAPON [/i][/color]
[color=COLOR TWO][b]Followed by[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR ONE][i] Side Weapons and Items [/i][/color][/align]

[align=center][color=black]◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ✦ ► ► ► ► ► ►[/color][/align]

[color=COLOR ONE][b]Everyone says that I am[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR TWO][i] Personality [/i][/color]
[color=COLOR ONE][b]I enjoy life better thanks to[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR TWO][i] 5 LIKES [/i][/color]
[color=COLOR ONE][b]I would be much happier without[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR TWO][i] 5 DISLIKES [/i][/color]

[color=COLOR ONE][b]Listen closely to my tale, before my life changed[/b][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=COLOR TWO][i] Biography [/i][/color]

[color=black][align=center]█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█[/align][/color]

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:29 am
█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█

User Image
I am the DragaX Azriel Nexus
When I was born, everyone said I wasX male Xand that was aboutX nineteen years ago
When the wind rushes you can see my hair isX red
If you look into my eyes, you can see that they areX Hazel
I am happy standing a goodX 5'10

◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ✦ ► ► ► ► ► ►

User ImageUser Image

With me is my DragonX Glorificus Levitas
He is the dragon ofX Lightning
I have a strange birth markX A lightning mark in black that starts from under the eyes, and the tip of it shoots away from the mouth to hit the edge of the jaw bone in an almost black color
With this call, my dragon growsX Shock and awe Glorificus Levitas!
After we met I picked up aX Dual katana
Followed byX Packs on his legs, Large nails, a few knives, whet stones, sword oils, herbs, and wire as well as razor wire. He also has a set of goggles for when on Glorificus and moving fast.

Everyone says that I amX Lazy, confused, seemingly stupid, strange, overly happy, sometimes romantic, a little creepy, strong, and very smart.
I enjoy life better thanks toX Money, Food, Women, Glorificus Levitas, and Flying
I would be much happier withoutX The thought of losing Glorificus(Glori), rotten food, being trapped in one place against his will, dying too soon, and an angry Phoenix

Listen closely to my taleX Azriel does not remember when he was born, but he does know for a fact that he was born, even if he didn't know his parents. He believed that they must have been some kind of great warriors who died on the battle field, or just monsters leaving him for dead at as a babe. Then finally he came to thoughts that it might be about him being this fabled "Draga" because of his birthmark beneath is eyes. Most of his life he only hoped that he could have been a Draga, though he started to doubt it quickly when he reached his middle to late teens after he he had yet to even meet a dragon, and his travels over the world left him with just an empty feeling, a on going calling that he was in search of something. He couldn't understand it until he came across a small cave, and only came an inch to death when a bolt of lightning shot from it.
After the bolt came, he spent at least two days staying near the cave to draw out whatever was hidden in it, and finally it appeared, a small serpent like creature with black skin, and very quick movements. When the two touched, Azriel almost blacked out as his face began to burn and grow numb with an electric flow shooting into it, increasing the size of his elemental birth mark. From that moment on the two created a bond like no other, and even though they only knew each other for a few months, the empty feeling had left, he felt whole, and so did his Dragon. Before long he began to hear a voice in his head a faint whisper, a call, one he repeated out loud, and Glori grew large enough for Azriel to ride, but once the ride was over, and the two held a single wave of attack into the sky, Glorificus returned to his tiny size once more. The two could not speak the same language, the Draga and the Dragon have some strange way of speaking in which they just know some how what the other is either thinking about, or feeling, without actually knowing.

But even with this empty feeling over with, there was still something calling to Azriel, and it had lead him to the outskirts of "Cuun." Glori began to get a bit restless, but his Draga only hid him in his shirt, telling him to be still, it wouldn't be good to cause an alarm in a town like this, most of all if the alarm is coming from a Dragon spotting.

█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█

Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu

Shameless Bit

miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:03 pm
█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█

User Image
I am the DragaX Benevolence St.Clair
When I was born, everyone said I wasX femaleXand that was aboutX 18 years ago
When the wind rushes you can see my hair isX dusty brown
If you look into my eyes, you can see that they areX blue
I am happy standing a goodX five feet, ten inches

User ImageUser Image

With me is my DragonX Cordellia Vermani
She is the dragon ofX Plants
I have a strange birth markX a flower - a rose, actually - located above her her heart. It's normally covered by her clothing, so not many see it.
With this call, my dragon growsX Cordellia, heed my call!
After we met I picked up aX Poison darts
Followed byX a silver dagger, kept tucked away in her pack, along with many different herbs, spices, medical equipment, and a field journal where descriptions and drawings are found of all the things Ben has experienced and/or seen.

Everyone says that I amX nice, but a bit quiet. Ben can normally be found with a smile on her face, and is always willing to lend a hand when needed. Sine she's studying to be a healer, Ben is compassionate, and can't stand to see anyone, no matter who they are (friend or foe) suffer. She's always practices her healing techniques, working hard to improve. She's a smart thing, and pays attention to her surrounding; where she's at, the people she's with, how those around her are acting. She may not seem to ever be watching, but Ben's perceptive. It shouldn't be surprising if she's the first to realize how a friend is truly feeling. Speaking of friends, Ben tends to be a very approachable person, so it's not hard for her to make them. But, for those she truly bonds with, she's loyal to a fault. Dedicated, protective, andalways there when you need her, Ben would never abandon a friend in need, no matter the cost to herself.

However, for all of her redeeming qualities, Ben is quite self-conscious. She's more than just modest, or humble. She's very unsure of herself, always second-guessing. She needs almost constant reassurance that what she's doing is right, or she'll worry herself sick. Along with being unsure, Ben is also quite naive. Almost too nice, she can't say no to people, and is often taken advantage of because of it. She gets defensive when talking about her past, as well, as it isn't something she likes to relive.

I enjoy life better thanks toX herbs, music, the outdoors, helping others, apples
I would be much happier withoutX illness, senseless violence, lemons, disappointing people

Listen closely to my tale, before my life changedX When Ben was born, her parents were delighted. Both were sucessful upper middle class workers, and now they had the perfect family, man, wife, and a beautiful newborn daughter.

But of course, things don't always turn out happily for the 'perfect family'. As Ben grew up, certain things were expected of her. Acting her age was simply out of the question; what would her parents' friends think if they saw her running around wild? So, she was taught to be prim and proper. She dressed in nice clothing, only spoke when spoken to, and did exactly what she was told. At first, things were okay. She could handle it. But as Ben grew older, mistakes were made. And the punishments got harsher. Her mother would often ask her why she couldn't do anything right, and just shake her head in disappointmet. Not once did her parents ever praise her for accomplishing things; they just expected her to be the best. But no human is perfect, and no matter how hard Ben tried, she always seemed to be failing them at one point or another.

By age fourteen, the damage had been done; Ben was a fragile young woman who could never do anything on her own. She was always turning to someone for confirmation that what she was doing was correct. Her parents no longer held the belief of their 'perfect family'. They could only complain about her. Nothing she did was ever right. Her parents hardly paid attention to her anymore, but she kept trying, kept working hard to prove herself to them. That was the year her grandmother came to visit. The woman was wise, an old herbalist. Ben had only met her twice before, when she turned six and when her she turned ten. Both times, the woman had hardly said anything to her, simply watched her from afar. But this visit was different. Her grandmother stayed for one week, and at the end of her stay, announced Ben would be living with her. She was extremely upset in the way her parents were treating her, as if because she didn't meet their expectations she wasn't worth acknowledging.

At first, Ben was torn. They may not have been the best, but she loved her parents. And she hardly knew her grandmother. She was certain her parents would fight it, demand that their only daughter stay here. But they didn't. In fact, both were quite happy that their disappointment of a daughter would be leaving them. Crushed, Ben went back with her grandmother the following week, and has be living with her ever since.

It has been four years. The first year, she was fragile. The rejection from her parents hit her hard. From that point on, she became very unsure in her action, very careful. She didn't want to disappint anyone ever again, in fear of more rejection. Her grandmother, however, was sure to commend her whenever she did something correctly. She was gentle with her granddaughter, and taught her what she knew of herbs. When Ben turned sixteen, she began her apprenticeship with a local healer, a friend of her grandmother. When the old woman died the next year, Ben was heartbroken, but promised herself, and her grandmother, that she'd keep working hard to make her proud.

█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:08 pm
█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█

User Image
I am the DragaX Leon Vanali
When I was born, everyone said I wasX Male Xand that was aboutX 19 years ago
When the wind rushes you can see my hair isX Red
If you look into my eyes, you can see that they areX Green
I am happy standing a goodX 6’0’’

User ImageUser Image

With me is my DragonX Vinarth Cire
He is the dragon ofX Frie
I have a strange birth markX Flames around the upper part of my arm, like a tribal band with a redish hue
With this call, my dragon growsX Ignite the skies Vinarth
After we met I picked up aX sword (nihonto to be exact)
Followed byX Supplies to care for his weapon, heat resistant gloves, medical supplies for his burns

Everyone says that I amX Stuborn, hot tempered, loyal, rarely take things seriously, slacker, brave
I enjoy life better thanks toX Solitude, grandfather, alcohol, fire, and of course Vinarth
I would be much happier withoutX people who complain too much, cold weather, sweet food, being told I need to behave, the thought of losing anyone close to me again

Listen closely to my tale, before my life changedX Leon never knew his real parents, nor has he ever felt the desire to venture out and discover who they were. For as long as he can remember he was raised by an old man, whom he always referred to Gramps. This person who took on the position as his father figure explained to Leon that he was found by a woman from the town at a very young age, and because she could not care for him Gramps decided he would take on the responsibility. He had promised Leon that even though he did not know who his parents were, or why they left him, that he would do everything in his power to care for Leon. Up until Leon’s 17th birthday his Gramps was able to keep that promise.
Leon returned to his house one night after working to celebrate and have a small dinner with his Grandfather. But as the hours past no one returned home. Growing worried that something had happened Leon rushed out and searched for him. After hours of looking and gathering as many people as he could find to look for him, they had finally found him. When they discovered the body it was apparent that his Grandfathers death was no accident. But no one could provide any answers on what had happened.
For the past two years Leon has been living alone and working odd jobs here and there. He has not quiet gotten over the loss he feels for his only parental figure, but he has also been trying to discover what this other feeling of emptiness is within him. His Gramps used to tell him that the feeling was the thought of not knowing who his real parents were. But Leon could honestly care less about them. No matter what he did nothing seemed to satisfy that feeling. Little did he know that the feeling of emptiness would soon be removed by something extraordinary.

█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█

insanelysickpyro_08

xx-Lockhart

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:22 pm
█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I am the DragaXAna Brainbridge
When I was born, everyone said I wasXFemale Xand that was aboutX 18 years ago
When the wind rushes you can see my hair isX a soft blonde
If you look into my eyes, you can see that they areX silver-blue
I am happy standing a goodX 5'8

User ImageUser Image

With me is my DragonX Trausti
He is the dragon ofX Air
I have a strange birth markX it's an odd dotted birthmark that rest at the crook of my neck.
With this call, my dragon growsX The skies are yours Trausti!
After we met I picked up aX A steel fan with razors on the tips.
Followed byX gauntlets around the arms, a double-edged sword, and a strap of poisonous darts around the waist.

Everyone says that I amX can be really serious, sometimes temperamental. Also I'm funny around friends and always a good listener. Sometimes I don't express myself or my feelings very well.
I enjoy life better thanks toX friends, sweets, happiness, love, and trustworthiness.
I would be much happier withoutX stupid people, pompousness, selfishness, and prejudice views.

Listen closely to my tale, before my life changedX I was a normal child, growing up with my older siblings and two loving parents. We were happy, content in our small village. However, nothing can stay the same. My happy family soon vanished, leaving me the only one left.

When the wars came my brothers and my father left our home to protect us. I didn't understand why they would be after us. What did we ever do to have enemies? My question was never answered. Maybe it was because we believed the Dragons and the Draga to be good, but our opinion didn't matter anymore. My mother and I received a letter one day explaining that my brothers and father died mysteriously.

My mother became and edgy woman, humming to herself and always combing my hair so it would hide my birthmark that was on the back of my neck. She told me to never show it to anyone, to always hide it. One morning I found our house on fire, my mother dead from the hands of soldiers unknown to our village. They searched for me till they caught me before I jumped out the window. My hair was cut off, showing my birthmark to them. I was a wild thing, squirming out of their grasp and diving right out the window. It was not my best landing, however I ran till I became lost in the town, Cuun.

I met a fishermen who took me into his family. He was a kind old man, and I respected him for it. He taught me the tricks of fishing and soon I became his apprentice. I'm quite content with my life, yet I feel like something is calling me, like the wind whispers my name.

█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:27 pm
█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█

User Image
I am the DragaX Rosalie Mantle
When I was born, everyone said I wasX Female Xand that was aboutX 19 years ago
When the wind rushes you can see my hair isX Black
If you look into my eyes, you can see that they areX Pale crystal blue
I am happy standing a goodX 5’6’’

User ImageUser Image

With me is my DragonX Chyusi Vritra
She is the dragon ofX Water/Ice
I have a strange birth markX on the back of her neck. It is a water drop within a snowflake.
With this call, my dragon growsX Shine my Chyusi!
After we met I picked up aX Two short swords
Followed byX Throwing daggers, goggles so that she can easily see underwater, a flute, supplies for fishing, and a few medical supplies

Everyone says that I amX Calm in rough situations, kind hearted even to those who do not deserve it, that at times I do have a sharp tongue, tuff, hardworking, cautious, trustworthy, resourceful, and an artist
I enjoy life better thanks toX music, coffee, fishing, her older brother, dance
I would be much happier withoutX rudeness, laziness, places that are too hot

Listen closely to my tale, before my life changedX Rose lived with her original birth parents up until she turned five, when it was deemed unsafe for her and her brother to remain in the care of her parents. One night Rose woke up to find her older brother dragging her out of bed, he was yelling and screaming at her to wake up. The sudden smell of smoke made her cough. Everywhere she looked she could see flashes of red, yellow and orange. A wave of heat washed over her as confusion and panic started to set in. She attempted to call out to her mother, but her cries were muffled by the sound of burning wood and her brother’s yelling. After a short time the two of them could hear a crash from the window behind them. Her father’s face appeared and his voice took away some of the fear that had overcome her. They both ran over to the window and her brother attempted to lift her up into her father’s arms. Once he had a hold of her he violently pulled her through the window of the burning house, but was careful to not cut her on any glass. Once she was out she felt another person take her from her father’s arms and hug her tightly. It was a women and she was crying as she cradled Rose. Rose began to cry along with her mother. Once her brother was pulled through the window they all ran until they were a safe distance away from the burning building. The watched the flames consume their home and everything they owned. Rose remembers her mother whispering to her father, “it’s not safe for them to stay with us.” Rose looked up and saw her father nod in agreement.
To this day Rose still does not know why their home was destroyed, nor does she know why she was forced to live with her uncle. No one will tell her any details and the fact that they keep her in the dark sometimes upsets her. Her uncle works as a fisherman and her older brother has started to work with him. They sometimes allow her to go along, but they prefer that she stay home. Her uncle forced her to take music and dance lessons; he thought it might help her to become more lady like. She loves the classes, but at heart she is still a little bit of a tom-boy. She feels calmest when she is out fishing with her brother and uncle. The sound of the waves crashing against their boat gives her a weird feeling that she can not quite explain. It almost fills the void she has been filling lately, but not completely. She also works part time at a local restaurant. She and her brother still communicate with her parents through letters. But in the past few months the letters have stopped, and she finds herself slightly concerned.

█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█

Toxic Rorita Dreams

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces