Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
✠ Take To The Skies ✠ (OOC) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu

Shameless Bit

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:37 pm
OOC

This is the Out Of Character location for the role play ✠ Take To The Skies ✠ so that the Role Players can all communicate with each other without it having to be strictly in Private Messages, or in OOC brackets within the role play itself.

If you are not apart of the role play, you may still post here, but you still have to follow by all guild rules.

This location will also be a good way to discuss some situations, such as who should play certain boss characters, and all situations in order like that.

So all my Draga in the role play, come here, be nice to one another, and lets get to know each other outside of the role play.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:52 pm
Hello peoples!
Excited to get to start ^-^ I have not RPed in a long time.
School takes up to much time.  

Toxic Rorita Dreams

Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu

Shameless Bit

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:04 pm
Once I get the final characters all placed in, I will start it after placing in a setting for the role plays calm starting mood before the arrival of lightning face... biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:16 pm
So excited! wahmbulance  

xx-Lockhart

Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu

Shameless Bit

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:28 pm
lol. I am not going to lie, I was not expecting to get three girls as soon as I did, for some odd reason I was expecting a quick over abundance of males to females, but not I am thinking that the Earth Dragon is going to be taken by another female, making women the stronger force in this role play, lol.

Yay Draga, as you can tell my creativity for a race name for the Riders was not very creative, but I was not going to call their race "Riders" that is just too bland.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:52 pm
Hey I think Draga sounds good O_O, it would be nice for another male to get the last dragon. That way it will be even.  

Toxic Rorita Dreams

Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu

Shameless Bit

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:58 pm
If no one else comes up to get the Earth Dragon I will be giving it to Reku because she did originally try for plant and Earth but I turned her to take only once choice since I wanted another person to go after it, but as it seems we might be giving it to her unless someone appears here to go after it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:23 am
Common now, that just means that we gotta man up. We can handle all these girls and then some rofl  

insanelysickpyro_08

Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu

Shameless Bit

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:26 am
Dude, if I were to take my chances against a woman, or a dragon, I would try my luck on the dragon first, cause at least that thing is gonna be cool about it. I fear women for the main reason of... they are dangerous! They know they are all beautiful as hell, they know how to draw us in, and if they want to, they can just torture the hell out of us. Women scare me... but god do they intrigue me.

lol.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:33 pm
The Earth Dragon is coming in, and the role play is open with an opening idea of what is happening in Cuun in the post that is titled "Open."  

Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu

Shameless Bit

Toxic Rorita Dreams

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:24 pm
4laugh *jumps up and down* 4laugh

My post is a little on the short side for me =S. I had to rush throw it cause I am typing it in class XD  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:29 pm
btw, who picked up the earth dragon position?  

Toxic Rorita Dreams

insanelysickpyro_08

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:47 pm
Reddeye...thats very true Im afraid to say.

Lolita you should be paying attention in your classes, I think that is how it works....right?  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:48 pm
Twilights_Lolita
4laugh *jumps up and down* 4laugh

My post is a little on the short side for me =S. I had to rush throw it cause I am typing it in class XD

No worries.

Oh and Neku picked up the Earth Dragon.  

Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu

Shameless Bit

xx-Lockhart

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:47 pm
Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu
Dude, if I were to take my chances against a woman, or a dragon, I would try my luck on the dragon first, cause at least that thing is gonna be cool about it. I fear women for the main reason of... they are dangerous! They know they are all beautiful as hell, they know how to draw us in, and if they want to, they can just torture the hell out of us. Women scare me... but god do they intrigue me.

lol.

This is extremely true! I'm so proud that a boy finally figured it out rofl

Nah, we women just know what we want and men are just a tad slow at figuring it out 3nodding  
U/C

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff