Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Donation Application Forum
Application Session 10 Open: 5/16 - 5/31 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Nobody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:24 pm
Okay! Lets get to 45 this time!

IF we reach 45 applications..
The prize will be upped to 50k.
The raffle will also change a bit. Instead of 35k and 1 letter it will become 2 letters. (No gold~)

• If you post a lot and then delete those posts you will be banned from the guild. This is a form of cheating.
    Please don't be a cheater. Cheaters ruin the fun.

Get your friends to join the guild and post! Reaching 45 would be awesomeee.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:39 am
The one who makes you cry isn't worth your tears.

Name: AB91
Quest: Wish List & Dream Avatar Items
Quest Link:

User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us?: I have been working a lot to earn Gold such as by playing Booty Grab, zOMG! and even exchanging. Any help is most appreciated. ^_^

The one who is worth your tears would never make you cry.

AB91

Rannchan
Crew

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:34 am
Name: Rannchan

Quest: Every Blue Wig in Gaia

Quest Link: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why do you think you deserve help from us?

It's been busy around here with my new job and I haven't been able to work on this as much as I would have liked. However, I have never forgotten my quest and I'm still hoping to get Days of the Weak. It was even in a price downswing recently.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:06 pm
Name: Sweetkitty

Quest: Mini Angel Wings

Quest Link: link

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I am questing for Angel Mini Wings because they are very cute. I do believe that I can do it. I know I am working hard to earn more golds. I don't have a enough time to look charity forum because I have been busy with my life and college. Sometimes, I play booty grabbing. I know that my quest takes forever. I would be grateful to you.

I know you are generous. Everyone loves you. ^_^  

Sweetkitty

Darkness ll Angel

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:24 am
Name: Darkness ll Angel

Quest: Gold/Wish List Items

Quest Link: cheese_whine

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I really find it difficult to make progress on Gaia due to the small amount of time I get to spend on the PC. Some help would be great.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:28 pm
Name: bonzue

Quest: Furry art, and every furry, pet, weapon, armor, plush, and Zomg buddy
Quest Link: My quest thread

I've been a gaia member for years, but I've never had any luck at vending or aquiring fast gold. I'm pretty much poor and in desperate need of any help that I can get. sweatdrop  

bonzue

Desirable Werewolf

10,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Pet Trainer 150

sanisani-kun

Eloquent Man-Lover

14,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:52 pm

Name: Sanisani_kun
Quest: Wishlist stuffs!
Quest link: User Image
I think I deserve your help because I've been having a hard time getting any amount of gold over 150k, which most of my wishlist items that are left are over. I've been playing lots of Zomg and making about 20-50k per day on it, but it's bad for my computer, and the lag makes things very counter-productive.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 10:27 pm
Name: Kazul Draca

Quest: Everything on my wishlist

Quest Link:
User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us? Deserve? Truly, I don't know if I can descern whether or not I deserve such help. Yet, I would greatly appreciate it, and return the help in any way I can. I have been working on my ever growing wishlist since I have joined Gaia, and would appreciate any help that anyone is willing to give. Thank you so much for the offer even to help, and I congratulate whomever will win.

Kazul ChaotiKitten

Nimble Sex Symbol

10,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nainai Kagoyuchi
Crew

Shy Regular

14,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 12:46 am
Name: Nainai Kagoyuchi

Quest: My wishlist I guess. Going to save up and buy at once.

Quest Link: User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I'm great at saving- but I want to buy multiple things at once so my list can finally be empty at least once in my gaia life, haha. I'm vending the heck out of rigs- so gimme some luck~

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:17 pm
Name: cherryish

Quest: CN Scarf

Quest Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/questing-giving-gold-away/t.71458409/?_gaia_t_=3936

Because, I had lost my old account so I have very determain to save up to get my old avi back, I've been booty grabbing but, unfortuntley it freezes on my account due to having prepaid internet now. I'd really appreciate help. I first started gaia late 06. I am also trying to look for a full time job so, its very hard trying to look for a job and trying to go on gaia as much as I can to get gold. Anyway thankyou and goodluck for whoever you may choose.  

cherryish

Aged Noob

7,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

7JM

Generous Tycoon

9,375 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:19 pm
Name: Seika Arai

Quest: at the present time Sheryl Orange

Quest Link: here

Why do you think you deserve help from us? Because I'm a nice person and I've quit gaia a few times and given all my stuff away. And even though I'm questing I still try to help out other people. I also have a hard time making gold because I have a adorable 3 month old who takes up most of my waking time. I do what I can for gold. Especially booty grabbing but its hard to be able to find time to get on for periods of time to make gold.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:24 pm
Your Name: Seika Arai

Name of the person you are applying for: Dalrayz

Quest: A kiki kitty plushie and an ancient katana

Quest Link: here

Why do you think this person deserves help from us? Because he is really nice. He has helped me with my quests and has been trying to get his kiki kitty for a long time and deserves the help ^^  

7JM

Generous Tycoon

9,375 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Kaoru Asano

Romantic Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:49 pm
☁ La vie est ce que vous en faites. ☁

Name: Kaoru Asano

Quest: Wishlist Items (currently, The Sandman)

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I work hard at earning my gold through Booty Grab, tekteking, and exchanging. I keep my quest thread as active as I can. I'm addicted to Gaia and love dressing my avatar. :3 Any help is greatly appreciated! ^_^

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:48 pm
Name: MissMissie

Quest: To obtain one of each SDPlus doll.

Why do you think you deserve help from us?:
You guys have been very helpful.
I probably shouldn't be asking again, but I am. >.<;

Bought/sold a lot of bundles and bought SDPlus #272 Majoko Mariko!
She was an expensive one, but the eyes are/were worth it to me.

So, recovering from that, and saving towards others.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Currently 7 dolls away from having one of each.
All help is appreciated. heart

And it all adds up, each new RIG brings more dolls to quest!

Am behind on thank you art currently. sweatdrop

MissMissie

Fashionable Gaian

Ziarinaa

Hot Firestarter

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:26 pm
Name: Ziarinaa

Quest: Cerynitian's Blessing (For the eyes)

Quest Link: Please Help Me To See

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I do not think anyone deserve to be helped icon_rofl.gif Help is something one gets from the kindness of someones heart. When I started playing Gaia, I went through Tektek and I made this amazing avatar and I quested it ever since. I worked hard and managed to get almost all the items to make it. This is the last item I need to complete my dream avatar (Except for the mini wings - but that is a different matter). I believe that dreams come true and thus that I will be able to finish my dream avatar even if this item seems to be out of my reach. I chat in forums, I participate in competitions, I booty grab, play Zomg and fish. Thank you for considering me. Thank you for having this charity heart heart heart heart heart heart  
Donation Application Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff