Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Xtreme Comic Contest(Closed) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:56 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

▂▃▅▆█◤Xtreme Skilled Knight's Art Contest◥█▆▅▃▂

XXXXXXDetails

Hello there members of Xtreme Skilled Knights. I hope the guild has served you as a great commodity. The details of this contest will be lain in the most simple way. You just have to make at least a one page small comic about anything having to do with the Xtreme Skilled Knights. It may be about you, and the guild captain with armor. You humiliating Jak, or any other XSK clan member. It has to do with someone from XSK and someone else that could be yourself. Be creative, and start thinking about your style of art. It doesn't have to be with a lot of detail, but it will give you a lot of extra points if it's with a lot of detail. Make a good comic, and 1 million gold will be funded to the artist. This contest ends on July 23rd, and maybe sooner if no other entries are in for 2 weeks.

I hope everyone enjoys, has a good time, and admires the art/comic arts of XSK even if you're a spectator. Have a great time with the Xtreme Skilled Knights!

XXXXXXRules

1. Display your work here when you are done with your art. If anyone sends me a PM with the comic art, you will be automatically disqualified.

2. Do not steal art from others. If the art displayed here is too much alike another one,
the art will be negotiated upon who made it first, and the other one either gets a new idea, or does not compete.

3. You can make as many pages as you like for an XSK comic, and it will grant you extra points obviously,
but I will not accept more than 1 entry. If you are going to put more than one page of a comic,
please say that it is just the 2nd page, so I don't get confused that it's another entry. If I get 2 entries or more, you will be disqualified.

4. Please keep conversations off this topic as much as you can. I'll have to search pages for art, and that's not what I would like.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:50 pm
User Image
User Image

(Split this 1-page comic into 2 parts, because it shrinks too small to read otherwise. Hope you enjoy it!)  

Real Fake Doors

Floppy Member

Bukkake Effect v4

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:59 pm
Lineoleum

Wow, thats awesome dude ^^  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:17 pm
pk heres my suck fail art i made for this..... it took me an hour to finish... the needle took forever to make!!!! >.<

User Image  

silver-vixen-babydoll

Ruthless Regular

21,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

souls_faith

11,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:44 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:54 pm
at Last!~!! I'm done with this!!!!

User Image  

mynameisSITTIEAINAH

lazulila

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:59 pm
Same entry, two pages.
Page 1:
User Image

Page 2:
User Image

DERPY COMIC IS DERPY.
orz  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:24 pm
haha hello everyone  

SicknessBunni

xxyounglegendxx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:45 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:56 pm
My Submission Somehow... it became more of an ad.... too bad it's not up to my usual par, but meh confused Some small background info: Mz. Nightshade is a widow, she keeps a picture of her husband up, but it has a huge glare over it, and nobody knows what he looks like... in other words that picture in the first slide. I believe the rules were "anything to do with (the guild) must feature a member, which may be you." I feel that I've done all of these things. Good luck everybody!
Gok  

Disastaire

Kindagon

Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:56 am
Ok here's my entry: i drew those using a pen, don't work with pencils actually, then took shots of both pages with a Digi-cam (had a problem with the scanner thing stressed
then i tried to edit them with Photoshop, but i really had a hard time making a good selection of the outlines, i ended up just adding the title, which really describes my situation sweatdrop
Failed to make a decent drawing like all the others, failed getting them scanned properly, failed using Photoshop, even got pawned in the manga xp so yeah, it's an epic fail..

But i really hope u guys like the idea, laugh at it hopefuly mrgreen

User Image

User Image

Peace Yo!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:53 pm
XSK Ambrosia

ohai tehre biggrin just wanted to submit my comic real quick.
in case you dont understand it, [ JK ], the artist for zOMG!, loves to spawn landsharks and other monsters for us to play with when he's online:
User Image  

ryry Kenny_McGroot ryry

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash