Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
ᴢᴏᴍᴃιᴇʟᴀɴᴅ Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Des Animaux-

Beloved Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:35 pm

User Image
"My idea of a good day is having a full tank of gas, plenty of bullets, and a whole lot of zombies to put down."

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x

☠ Some Things You Probably Need To Know!

Although We Might Not Live Longer Than Five Minutes, My Name Is... Khadijah Mina Markos
But I go by: Khadi
I am 18 years old! But I'll be older when December 4th comes around!
I'm this tall...
xxx5' 7".
It's kind of obvious but I'm a
xxxGirl.
Even if there's no time for it, I like being with those:
xxxGuys (straight).
I know there isn't room for it in this world, I really like:
xxxNo one at the moment.
This Is How I Am:
xxxSome might call her crazy, since she is obsessed with killing as many zombies as she can and loves inventing ways to dispatch them. She doesn't trust very easily, even before the world went to s**t. But if someone would get to know her, they'd find a great friend who would kick a** for them. Sometimes she's very sarcastic and pessmistic.

☠ The Past Is Behind Me!

xxxKhadi was born in upstate New York, to a single teenage mother. Her mother, Jenna Markos, had been kicked out of her home after telling her parents she was pregnant. Jenna then went to live with her aunt, who resided in a small apartment with her husband and three children. Things were cramped, but it was better than nothing. Jenna kept going to school as long as she could, even taking on a job as a waitress to start saving money for childcare expenses. In the middle of her senior year, Jenna went into labor in December, staying in the hospital for three days before the doctors performed a c-section to deliver Khadi. Jenna's health declined sharply after that, and was bedridden for several months in the hospital. Finally, just three months shy of Khadi's first birthday, Jenna died.
xxxFrom then on, Khadi was raised by her great-aunt. She was a rowdy child, and her great-aunt was called to her school more than once. In middle school, she got into a fight with an older boy after he picked on her friend. His arm was broken, so Khadi got expelled. Her great-aunt tried getting her into anger-management, but Khadi simply skipped or didn't participate. By the time she started her senior year, she had developed a reputation as being the girl all the bad boys wanted. She hung out with a rough crowd, but never did anything really illegal, and she certainly never gave it up for anyone.
xxxOne day, reports started coming in on the news about cannibals running wild all over the state, then the country, and then the world. Khadi's great-aunt and uncle decided it would be best to head up to the old family cabin, away from most people. They packed up all the supplies they could, and grabbed all the guns they had (which was a lot since Khadi's great-uncle was a member of the local gun enthusiast club). But along the way, they were killed one-by-one until Khadi found herself alone. Now, two months later, she's doing her best to survive and kill as many zombies before they finally get her. When the broadcast about the safe haven in Wisconsin first started, Khadi decided to go there, thinking that it would be better than just wandering everywhere while waiting to get eaten by cannibalistic freaks.

Things No One Really Knows:

xxxKhadi has a thing for bubblegum--she's almost as obsessed with it as killing zombies. She's terribly afraid of dark, small places. There's a tattoo of her mother's name on her wrist, surrounded by roses.

Songs I Dance To:
xxxCreepy Crawler by Zombie Girl, Sweet Dreams by Emily Browning, Odno To Zhe by TaTu and Rammstein

Things I Like... :
xxxBubblegum
xxxLots of guns with lots of ammo
xxxFishnet
xxxTeddy bears (but won't admit it)
Things I Hate... :
xxxZombies
xxxNot having bubblegum
xxxRunning out of guns and ammo
xxxSpinach

La Reine Rose Noire

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:51 am

User Image
"You only live once, so why bother trusting someone if they're only going to stab you in the back?"

Although We Might Not Live Longer Than Five Minutes, My Name Is... Alexander Roman Pierce
But I go by: Alex, or Roman
I am Nineteen years old! But I'll be older when April 7th comes around!
I'm this tall...
xxx6'0"
xxxMale
xxxGirls (Heterosexual)
xxxNo one...Yet
This Is How I Am:
xxxAlex has a tendency to be quiet and spacious although most people would ignore him since he never talked to them back, he is a very loyal person that would gladly give hims life to protect his friends and comrades.

☠ The Past Is Behind Me!

xxxAlexander grew up with a charmed life, a rich family that gave him whatever he wanted, yet he never liked that pampered rich life. From a young age Alex chose many sports such as football or soccer and even fencing, and he excelled in all of them, yet he never really liked it so he quit shortly after. At the age of seven, he finally found his true passion in martial arts as well as fighting with knives and bladed weapons such as a katana or a simple dagger. He begged his parents and eventually they allowed him to study martial arts and even flew him to Thailand to learn Muay Thai and Japan to learn traditional katana usage till the age of nineteen. On his way back to the States he saw a news report on people starting to eat people, at first it started in a small area but soon spread throughout the world. When Alex had gotten home he and his parents tried to flee to a safe house; they had collected all the weapons his father owned and all of Alex's collection of knives and swords yet on the way to the safe house they were stopped by a huge crowd and they were separated. Alex fought his way through the zombies and since he had a supply of weapons he got out of the event safely yet his parents weren't so lucky as their guns ran out of ammo and Alex too was left alone; lucky for him he had heard of the radio report of a safe haven so now he is making his way to the safe place.

xxx Alex is an expert knife wielder and thrower, he almost never misses his target, he also knows how to use anything ranging from a knife to a sword and gun. He also is excellent in hand to hand combat like Muay Thai.

Songs I Dance To:
xxx
-Everything Ends: Slipknot
-Roll up: Wiz Khalifa
-When i'm gone: Eminem

Things I Like... :
xxxKnives
xxxSwords
xxxComrades
xxxQuiet and peacefulness
Things I Hate... :
xxxZombies
xxxLoud noise
xxxMissing his target
xxxLetting his friends down

x. gaara boy .x

-Des Animaux-

Beloved Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

-Des Animaux-

Beloved Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:52 am

User Image
"Complacency kills, mate. Keep your chin down. Make's your neck a bigger target."

Although We Might Not Live Longer Than Five Minutes, My Name Is... Davis Michael Blake
But I go by: Bloke
I am Twenty-two years old! But I'll be older when May 7th comes around!
I'm this tall...
xxx6'1 feet
xxxman
xxxWomen (Heterosexual)
xxxNone
This Is How I Am:
xxxJust the type of person you might expect to survive the Zombie Apocalypse. Davis is rough around the edges to say the very least. He's practiced multiple martial arts, but never got past the yellow belt. This was because he was constantly injuring people. Davis is a pretty angry person, but when he's around the right people, he can actually be rather pleasant.

☠ The Past Is Behind Me!

xxxDavis was born in jolly ol' London into an abusive upper-class family. Davis developed anger issues at a very young age. His family tried to get him therapy, but the therapist couldn't get through to him. At the age of thirteen, his father thought a possible outlet for his rage could be martial arts, so he sent Davis to study karate. Davis went from martial art to martial art, constantly injuring people and being kicked out. Once he reached the age of eighteen, Davis moved out of his families house and moved to America.
Davis probably should have thanked his father for all those classes, because the only reason he was able to survive the apocalypse was because he knew how to fight. One might say that it was only dumb luck that Davis survived this long, but in spite of all things Davis is a surprisingly effective survivor.

xxx Davis is as close to a redneck as a Brit can be. Even though he's not addicted to nicotine, he is almost always seen with a cigarette, though rarely seen smoking one. He also has a bizarre phobia of Furbee's and zombified animals. (He does realize that humans are the only ones who can get zombified.)

Songs I Dance To:
xxx Johny, I hardly knew ya- Dropkick Murphys , Mortal Kombat Theme- Mortal Kombat, Diamond Eyes- Shinedown

Things I Like... :
xxxFags (Cigarettes)
xxxBooze
xxxSpare weapons
xxxPeople without flesh between their teeth
Things I Hate... :
xxxZombies
xxxWeak people
xxxWaste
xxxFurbee's

Baka-slash-chibi13

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:58 pm

User Image
“Trust your instinct, it will be the most helpful to you.”

Although We Might Not Live Longer Than Five Minutes, My Name Is... Lisa Marie Lavie
But I go by: Lis or Marie
I am Twenty One years old! But I'll be older when August 21st comes around!
I'm this tall...
xxx5’8”
xxxFemale
xxxMen and Women (Bisexual)
xxxHa, funny. I have nobody.
This Is How I Am:
xxx Lisa is very rude, obnoxious, and rather loud. She is always willing to fight till her death and always wants to win. She is stuck up and snotty towards others and has a large trust issue. It takes her a while to trust one being, think of how long it would take for a full group for her to trust. She is strong-willed and thinks she is better than someone at something. Sure, she has her talents, but there is always someone better than her but she always makes them feel like they are the dirt on the bottom of her shoe that she can easily crush and upset.

☠ The Past Is Behind Me!

x x x x x Lavie grew up in the small city of Seattle, she grew up having a hard life. No mother, but a rude and abusive father. He constantly brought home a different woman each night and it irritated Lavie. She wanted to kill him herself but refrained from doing so. She tended to push herself away from others, having difficulty trusting them when her “best friend” had told her father what she said about him. Lavie was locked away in a room for about three weeks before breaking out of her window. She lived around on the streets and sometimes was able to stay with someone. She currently has a job at Hot Topic and enjoys it, even though she gets paid the minimal amount, it was surely better than nothing.
x x x x x When her father realized she was out and doing her own thing he went mental, literally. He killed people trying to find her, and when he did he was thrown into a mental institution for trying to strangle his own daughter, she will constantly have that scar. On her shoulder and up her neck is a scar of a cut, a cut her father made when he was trying to kill her. Ever since then she quit her job, didn’t talk to anyone and fended for herself. She learned that the only way to live was to be stronger and better than everyone. She lived on the streets for three weeks before a man helped her, he taught her how to fight, since he was a master at it.
x x x x x The day the zombies came she had more of a chance of survival. The man she stayed with gave her guns and loads of ammo in one bag then they separated. As she thought, better to fend for yourself then have a group and be slowed down. She enjoyed killing the zombies that came after her because it took a lot a lot of the anger she felt towards her mental father. Right now she is roaming the empty streets on the highway, trying to find her way to a safer area, which on a radio in a car she heard was in Wisconsin.

xxx Lisa is talented with hand to hand combat, learning from one who had found her on the streets and helped her out. She loves to kill zombies because it takes out all her aggressions, though secretly she is scared of loud noises, thunderstorms, and afraid she will be bitten and changed into one of the creatures. One last thing she is scared of, ducks. (or just birds in general)

Songs I Dance To:
xxx- Grenade By Bruno Mars
xxx- Welcome Home By Coheed and Cambria
xxx- Poison By Alice Cooper

Things I Like... :
xxxFighting
xxxBeing alone
xxxDark Places
xxxChocolate
Things I Hate... :
xxxZombies
xxxDucks
xxxSpicy Foods
xxxAlcoholic Beverages

XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX

-Des Animaux-

Beloved Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

-Des Animaux-

Beloved Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:48 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Toys are most beautiful right before they break!"

Although We Might Not Live Longer Than Five Minutes, My Name Is... Daisy Marie Thompson
But I go by: Daisy
I am eighteen years old! But I'll be older when February 9th comes around!
I'm this tall...
xxx5'5"
xxxfemale
xxxbisexual
xxxnobody yet
This Is How I Am:
xxxDaisy is kind and caring, always willing to help everybody. However, she is a zombie killing machine, and is ruthless when it comes to them.

☠ The Past Is Behind Me!

xxxDaisy grew up in a fairly standard home. However, she always expected this. She was always telling people the zombie apocalypse was coming. She would ask people what they would do when the zombies came, and everyone laughed at her, not knowing they would soon become zombies or eaten by zombies themselves. Now she wanders the country, hoping to find more people, especially her sister, Anna.

xxxDaisy is amazing at video games and singing. She is deathly afraid of clowns, but hasn't seen one since the apocalypse came.

Songs I Dance To:
xxxJudas by Lady Gaga, Blood On My Hands by The Used, and Uprising by Muse

Things I Like... :
xxxvideo games
xxxsinging
xxxreading
xxxbeing with other people she can trust
Things I Hate... :
xxxzombies
xxxuntrustworthy people
xxxPeople who find nicknames for her
xxxsnobs

Aqua of Land of Departure

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:14 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Necessity knows no Laws."

Although We Might Not Live Longer Than Five Minutes, My Name Is... Dominick Yexus yang
But I go by: Yexus or Nick
I am Nineteen years old! But I'll be older when February 29 comes around!
I'm this tall...
xxx5' 7
xxxMale
xxxHeterosexual Women
xxxNo one
This Is How I Am:
xxxEvery since the outbreak, Dominick has been pretty much a coward; he won't stay and fight, he'll steal you stuff, and me leave leave you to die. But backed to a corner with tomorrow blocked by an obstacle, expect him to do some seriously crazy crap to decimate anyone who tries stops him. Or, you know, he could just shoot you.

☠ The Past Is Behind Me!

xxx Dominick was just another boy, a short kid. Not that he was that short; he knew other kids smaller then him. Basically, he's nothing special. Spends most of his time on the computer, reading various articles for laughs. He was ridicule alot, so his parents made him go into karate; he started when he was twelve, and he still went when he got into college (He's a brown belt, just one rank below black, or so he is told). His older brother also took an interest in Paintballs and various guns, and he let Dominick enter tournaments with him. After a while, Dominick graduated high school, and went off to college at Wing Gate, North Carolina. It was all normal for him, until the outbreak.
Being the paranoid little guy he was, when his brother visited him at college, he knew some serious stuff was going to go down his his brother gave him a gun and a box of ammo. Sure enough, on his way home from work, Dominick was attacked; two hobo lumbered out of the alley way, and they ran towards him. Knowing fully well that these guys weren't normal people, Dominick did what anyone would; get the heck out of there. At his dorm at college, Dominick packed his things; a crow bar, bag of cloths with small electronics, another bag full of canned foods, and his brother's gun. Once morning came, Dominick was gone, and nearly everyone at Wing Gate was a zombie.
After a week later, Dominick called his family. He was to head up north, and trying to find his family. Much to his pleasure, everyone in his family was alive; mom, dad, both sister, and his brother.

xxx Has a shoot first ask question later policy, so don't sneak up on him. He has killed people before, and he won't hesitate to do it again. Also, though he dares not tell anyone, he did kill an officer to take his weapons. He has one riot shotgun with ten shells, and a 1911 pistol. He also has a really nasty habit of cussing, replacing adjectives with cuss words, and variation there of.

Songs I Dance To:
xxx Lose yourself-Eminem, Sound of Maddness-Shinedown, You're gonna go far, kid-The Offsping

Things I Like... :
xxxLiving
xxxReading
xxxPeace
xxxVictory
Things I Hate... :
xxxCrazy Zombie Slayers
xxxPolitics
xxxReligious people
xxxAnimals

Ryonara

-Des Animaux-