Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
An o r d i n a r y Locket || Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StiII Got Legs

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:43 pm
User Image User Image

CHARRIES

Accepted Charries shall live here!!

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:42 pm
THE MAGICIAN

User Image

Addison [Jude] Lyle Lateria

But my friends call me Addison, Captain, and severall annoying nicknames few crew members got from 'Addison'.
I am Twenty-One years young
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a dashing Man.
According to my birth certificate, I was born on December 2nd
I measure up to be 6'2" and 175 lbs.

xxxxMy past is something of a mystery to those around me, and I tend to like to keep it that way. Though, perhaps I will allow you the liberty to a sneak peak of my past. Like most common familys, my parents wanted a son, someone they could pass on their trade to. My family's trade? Carpentry. I was decent enough, yes, but it wasn't what I wanted. I was intrigued by something 'darker'. Magic. Illusions. Witch Craft. It set a fire inside me, and nothing felt so good. To have all that control. Not to be told what I was going to do, or how I was limited. Yet, limitations seemed to be a part of my destiny, for my heart so full of passion and fire was stolen by a Duchess I was not allowed to set eyes upon. A Duchess I refused to not have in my life, and for many years I held her in my life, holding her closer than my magic, she was all that mattered. I wanted to make us disappear... To leave, together, forever, but my powers weren't strong enough, and she was taken from me.

This simply fueled my desire even further, I would leave my love, but only for a while. I would leave her, and gain the power needed to make her mine. Captain gave me the deal that would make this possible. We would travel the world together, find the most powerful magicians, allow me to learn from the best, and I would use my new found powers to make him rich. One condition was I must change my name. The possibility of someone recognizing me was a chance he wasn't willing to take, so my name was no longer Jude, but Addison. I didn't care that I was turning into a criminal. All that mattered was getting the girl that held my heart in a locket.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

L i v i n. L o v i n.

Yeah, you know I'm special.
As a boy, I tended to be more quiet, and one to get lost in my own thoughts, yet beside my secret meetings, I usually followed the rules. That quickly changed as I grew older, I never would lose the gentleman characteristics my father taught me. To treat a lady right, to never lose yourself. Lessons along those lines, but I did become quite the arrogant, sarcastic, and flirtacious. Of course most of it was for show, but what could I say? Life was more fun this way, and what is life with out a spark of fun?

These things make me happy!
♥ Magic.
♥ Duchess.
♥ Performing.
♥ Relaxing Days.
♥ Music.
♥ Having Fun.

But I can't stand these. . .
x Nobles.
x Money.
x Boredom.
x Being Told What To Do.
x Liars.
x Those Who Treat Others Wrongly.

My Dirty Little Secret! As if I would tell anyone that I have a soft spot for Children.
I'm pretty good at Magic. Duh. And the violin.
You should know. . . I refuse to drink any alcohol.

Tarnished Love

StiII Got Legs

StiII Got Legs

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:50 pm
THE GYPSIE DAUGHTER

User Image

Hanako Yui Suzumiya

But my friends call me Hana, Gypsy Lady, and Sasori
I am Seventeen years young
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a sexy young lady!
According to my birth certificate, I was born on Ocotober 31st
I measure up to be 5'3" and 120 lbs.

xxxxI'm an interesting girl, if you want to say that. My family's had one business, and one business only: piracy. Ever since I was a baby girl, my family's been on top of the slave trading business. I know; it's a little odd to find someone from the Orient to be slave trading, especially since it really isn't our thing. But my ancestors told them to get lost! They wanted to make money, and the only way to do that was to sell people. Why not? People are valuable. I have three older brothers. They've all grown up, and started their own crews. I stayed on the original ship, and I deserve to stay on the ship! See, my father owns the original one. It was passed down from his father, and it's one of the best pirate ships ever! My mother didn't want me in the pirate and slave trade, since she was afraid it'd be dangerous and whatnot. What she didn't see coming, however, were my "gypsy" like traits. I've been known to carry around large amounts of weaponry in secret. Not to mention, I know how to lure in an enemy for the kill.

When I was about thirteen, my father accepted this new guy on the ship. He told me that we were just going to sell him, and them he did something extraordinary. He created magic. That changed my father's entire mission. Being the nosy girl I was, I heard that we would be traveling the world, looking for powerful magicians to help this guy. This excited me to no end. Magic! I'd love to learn some! When I asked my dad, however, he didn't allow me to. He forbade it. Told me to go put the sails up or clean up the deck. I didn't like that. So, I started watching the new guy. I learned that his name was Jude, but he had to change his name to Addison. Slowly, I started to learn a few spells from him, but he had cast a love spell on my heart. Well, not really. Metaphorically, he did. But...I can't do the same to him.

L i v i n. L o v i n.

I've always been pretty loud and spontaneous. Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I'm going to take orders from you too. I'm the only one who controls my life, and I plan on keeping it that way. When it comes to men, I like a challenge. I want to know if you can handle me, if you're willing to put up with me. If my father and brothers could do it, then I'm sure some man out there could do it too.

♥ Music
♥ Swords
♥ Ghost Stories
♥ Magic
♥ Sweet Things
♥ Thunderstorms

x Being Ordered Around
x Judgement
x Dresses
x Losing
x Getting Captured by an Enemy
x The Weak

My Dirty Little Secret! This ship belongs to me, and I don't care if you call Addison the captain; this ship is mine.
I'm pretty good at Playing the flute. And gypsy things.
You should know. . . I only let out my "feminine" side at night, when no one's around. Like people need to see that from me.

Sumiko-Chan555

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:15 am
THE DUCHESS

User Image

Analise Marina Cobb

But my friends call me I haven't any friends, but I do like to go by my middle name Marina
I am twenty years young
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a beautiful young woman
According to my birth certificate, I was born on August 14th
I measure up to be 5' 9" and 121lbs

xxxxThe first twelve years of my life are the most boring I will ever remember. Born into a noble family, and being a girl at that, my life was nothing but 'mind your manners' this and 'do try to be proper' that. From the moment I was able to stand upright, I was taught what way I should walk, what things I was to say(if anything at all), what to eat, what to read, blah blah blah. I never chose a darn thing for myself, not even my clothes or the people I was to be around. I couldn't even sneeze without being told how to do that too. It was agony, and at every chance I got I would try to break the rules, if only a little bit. I sorely needed an escape from there, and I found it one bright and very boring day.

Out riding with the other noble boys, we came across the carpenter's son, balancing an egg on a twig. He was jeered at of course, by my peers, but they left soon enough to find something else, and I didn't follow them. Instead, as the carpenter's boy started walking away, I followed him on my horse. He probably thought I was some stuck up priss, but I asked him so many questions within those hours, I guess he didn't find me to be too annoying. I would have stayed there forever, if only my mistress hadn't dragged me out, shouting to the whole world that I was forbidden to see him. Well, that just wouldn't do. I like Jude very much, and world be damned if I was going to be kept from the only person who treated me like I had a brain and wasn't just some pretty accessory for a husband.

We met in secret for years, and I fell in love with him so deeply. Nothing lasts forever though, and word got out about us, we were ripped from each other's side and I was forced to live in the castle, unofficially the Prince's fiancee. I lived there for a few years, watching as the Prince acted like a fool, trying to court me while also living a very disgusting life. I went back to my caged life, where I was told how to do everything. The only thing that kept me from losing myself, was a plain wooden locket that my beloved Jude made for me. In it, his beautiful smiling face, and I looked at it in secret all the time. No one ever discovered the locket, it went under my pillow when I slept, and stayed within the bosom of my dresses when I was awake.

Then the day came when I was to finally be given to the Prince for good, and I ran. I paid a villager to scare the horses pulling my carriage, and while they thrashed about, I jumped out and ran like I had never run before. Along the way I eventually slipped out of my heavy dress and kicked off my shoes, and I headed right for the docks, and right onto the first ship I came across. Now I've got an agreement with the Captain, who is a magician just like my precious Jude was, but at least I am safe.

L i v i n. L o v i n.

I was always rebellious, right from childhood. I couldn't stand being forced into all sorts of silly 'proper' things, and I would refuse to do them plenty of times, which earned me a lot of scolding. Other than being free spirited, I'm usually a very calm and quiet person. I enjoy a little solitude every once in a while, to think for a bit, or to read. I'm not a rude person, not unless I'm being treated rudely first, then that person is just asking for a taste of my sharp wit.

♥ Reading
♥ My precious locket
♥ Thinking about Jude

x Following rules
x The Prince and his ways
x The thought that I may never find Jude again

My Dirty Little Secret! I kissed Jude for the first time when I was fourteen, and I have never kissed anyone since.
I'm pretty good at Stitching and starting small conversation; things I was forced to learn.
You should know. . . I very much like small birds

Cadenza of the Heart

StiII Got Legs

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas