Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Furuba--> ☆ SEARCH ⊰ Profiles Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:44 pm
To the Rp

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:48 pm
GOD  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:49 pm
RAT  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:50 pm
OX/COW

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:52 pm
TIGER

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:04 pm
User Image
SOHMA"Nao"NAOMI
» Step by step, heart to heart // left right left, we all fall down...like toy soldiers «
"Because I can't say it...I'll sing for you."

ι s ۰ т н є я є ۰ α и ч σ и є ۰ ω н σ ۰ c σ и s ι ם є я s ۰ ғ я σ м ۰ т н є ۰ в є ɢ ι и и ι и ɢ ۰ т н є м s є ʟ v є s ۰ т σ ۰ в є ۰ ω є α к ¿

˝םєsтιич˝ ۰۰۰¿ ι םσиˊт ωαит тσ вє вσυиם вч αичтнιиɢ۰
The name on my birth certificate: Sohma Naomi Saino
What others call me: Nao (with any suffix)
A "special" date:
May 16th
All those years ago:
And declared a: Female
Always crushin' on the: Boys
But my eyes are on: ...?
That craptastic astrology: The Rabbit

ι ωσиםєя ωнєи чσυ ωσυʟם яєαʟιɀє мч нєαят۰

cσυʟם чσυ тєʟʟ мє тσ ʟσvє мч яєαʟ sєʟғ¿
Charming, sweet and genuine in everything she does, to outsiders it would seem that Naomi doesn’t mind her curse in the slightest because of her inherent nature of putting others before herself with a gentle smile and kind words for everyone; however, once you get to know her the truth is that Naomi is an incredibly fragile sort of girl, who cares deeply for what others think of her; because of this need to keep up appearances she will only cry where she will not be seen by others. Naomi tends to keep away from confrontation, which can lead to others thinking she is weak and cowardly; and when this happens, when people begin to tease her and call her names, Naomi becomes just short of completely depressed, placing all blame on herself in an attempt to keep from hurting anyone else’s feeling but her own. However, there are just as many good qualities to Naomi as there are unfortunate ones; well mannered and good at heart, everything Naomi does is with the best of intentions. She's passionate and creative with the voice of an angel, though she will only express herself in this way at the rarest of times.

тнєи ωнч םσиˊт чσυ sнσω мє тнєяє ιs α ғυтυяє¿
Naomi was born into a broken family from the very start; her father had left her mother after finding out she was pregnant (because he refused to admit he'd caused it he said she'd had an affair with another man), and therefore was not present at her birth. But even so, Naomi was treasured by her mother and she grew up as best as she could considering she only had one parent; her mother didn't necessarily have very much money and so she had to resort to less then desirable methods of feeding her baby girl, such as prostitution, but as soon as she was able Naomi was there to help, to show her mother that she didn't have to do everything alone. So while her mother worked she did whatever she could in between schooling, eventually ending up entertaining at a local club as a singer. Things were fine, as best they could be, until a rather drunk and gropey man got a bit too familiar with Naomi, and consequently ended up holding a quivering rabbit.

Naturally this whipped things into an uproaring frenzy, but Naomi's mother was actually quite happy. Because her daughter was a member of the zodiac she could be given a better life, one where others could provide for her in ways she never would have been able to. It was in this way that Naomi came to live in the complex of Sohma before she had even turned fifteen; her mother was not allowed the same privileged as god viewed her as "dirty", undeserving of the happiness a special bond provided. After being separated from the woman who had given her life, who had understood and accepted everything about her, Naomi became less expressive, no longer indulging in her vocals or creativity where others could hear or see her. She hasn't seen her mother since then.

ʟєт мє вє cσиcєяиєם αвσυт чσυ ғяσм иσω σи˛ тσσ۰

The faves on my playlist: Like Toy Soliders // Eminem
Mockingbird // Rob Thomas
Double Lariat // Vocaloid Luka
Her Diamonds // Rob Thomas

How to kill time:Singing (when nobody is around to hear it), spending time with those she is close to, reading, baking, playing various instruments (mostly the piano and violin), and taking long walks.

тнє мσяє ρяєcισυs тнє тнιиɢ ιs ۰۰۰
Sweet foods
Learning new things
Intelligent, educated conversation
Warm and friendly people
Her mother
Good Music

тнє мσяє єαsιʟч ιт ιs вяσкєи
Fights
Tension
Her father (though she does still want to meet him, someday)
Spicy foods
Being scolded or criticized
Almost forgot to mention: Being as emotional as she is, Naomi cries quite easily. She gets along best with strong, older brother figures who will look out for her.

ι и ۰ ғ α c т ˛ ι ۰ ω α s ۰ α ғ я α ι ∂ ۰ σ ғ ۰ ʟ σ и є ʟ ι и є s s ۰ α и ч т ι м є ۰ ۰ ۰

p l a y e d __ b y __ Yoko_Matsubishi

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:08 pm
DRAGON  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:09 pm
SNAKE

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:10 pm
HORSE  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:11 pm
GOAT/SHEEP

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:13 pm
MONKEY  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:14 pm
ROOSTER  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:15 pm
center]User Image
SOHMA"Shi"SHIZU
» I wanna be like you, I wanna walk like you, talk like you chip chu oo oo // Well you can learn to be just like me oh oh oh «
"Oh that was due today, I am sorry I forgot."

ι s ۰ т н є я є ۰ α и ч σ и є ۰ ω н σ ۰ c σ и s ι ם є я s ۰ ғ я σ м ۰ т н є ۰ в є ɢ ι и и ι и ɢ ۰ т н є м s є ʟ v є s ۰ т σ ۰ в є ۰ ω є α к ¿

˝םєsтιич˝ ۰۰۰¿ ι םσиˊт ωαит тσ вє вσυиם вч αичтнιиɢ۰
The name on my birth certificate: Shizu Isa Sohma
What others call me: Shi
A "special" date: Oct 3
All those years ago:
And declared a: Male I hope
Always crushin' on the: Girls! <3
But my eyes are on: can't tell ya nice try
That craptastic astrology: Dog of the Zodiac

ι ωσиםєя ωнєи чσυ ωσυʟם яєαʟιɀє мч нєαят۰

cσυʟם чσυ тєʟʟ мє тσ ʟσvє мч яєαʟ sєʟғ¿
Shizu is calm, cool, a bit annoying at times, but he thinks things through and analyzes everything. To people he likes and is close to he is fiercely loyal and protective, but most of the time he is just a laid back type of guy. He can have his mean moments but his fuse is long and when he blows watch out.

тнєи ωнч םσиˊт чσυ sнσω мє тнєяє ιs α ғυтυяє¿
Shizu is one of the oldest members of the zodiac, so he knows how to handle God a little better then most. As a child he was often ridiculed and punished for his outspokenness, but he soon became quite fond of the God. Shizu was amused by the Gods helplessness almost. He came to drawing and painting when he was a teenager and he quickly became big. An agent took his work on but little did she know her soon to be money maker was hell. Shizu lives away from the Sohma house so he can paint freely, and he is closest to the Ox and the Rabbit. Shizu's mother did not hate him for being a cursed zodiac member but she did keep him out of school and public outings. This is why he can be so cruel to others with his tricks.

ʟєт мє вє cσиcєяиєם αвσυт чσυ ғяσм иσω σи˛ тσσ۰
The faves on my playlist: "Bella Notte" Lady and the Tramp // "I wanna be like you" Jungle Book
How to kill time: Drawing, Painting, Walks, Eating, Terrorizing cute females
тнє мσяє ρяєcισυs тнє тнιиɢ ιs ۰۰۰
Music
Art
Dogs
Sleeping
Food
тнє мσяє єαsιʟч ιт ιs вяσкєи
Heights
Misery
Terrorists
Destruction
Tresspasers
Almost forgot to mention:Shizu likes to give his agent a hard time just because he thinks she is cute

ι и ۰ ғ α c т ˛ ι ۰ ω α s ۰ α ғ я α ι ∂ ۰ σ ғ ۰ ʟ σ и є ʟ ι и є s s ۰ α и ч т ι м є ۰ ۰ ۰

p l a y e d __ b y __ Kiraxbingbing-chan

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:16 pm
BOAR/PIG

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:19 pm
CAT

Character Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items