Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Rise of a Terrible Empire (Profiles)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu

Shameless Bit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:16 am
This is for the role play Rise of a Terrible Empire. In order to have a place to house the characters.

Only when I accept the character's personally are members allowed to post their characters in here. If a member is no longer apart of the role play, I will post it as such not only here, but in the main page of the role play as well.

So make sure I accept your character before posting it here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:33 pm
User Image Hello I am Gojiro Kiryu
I am the group's Lazy member
When I was born, everyone knew I was Male and I was born about 22 years ago
If you look into my eyes, you will see a lovely shade of Hazel which compliments my White hair color

O=============O=============O

On my person I carry with me Two Katana
I also have with me some kunai, throwing needles, a carry on koto, a strangely large box like object covered in cloths, a glove with metal pieces on the fingers, and palm, and finally a set of sandals with some metal nailed and practically welded into it.
To go with those, I possess the skills of Ken-Jutsu, Tai-Jutsu, Capoeira, Tai-Chi Combat, and Drunken Fist. Also knows how to play the koto very well, and can even sing to a good extent, and if need be he is able to climb up things, of course not at good as a ninja, but good enough, can cook a bit, and strangely shows signs of good strategic abilities.
Even with all these, there is something they don't know, and that is a very big secret

O=============O=============O

Oh my god... get it away! Having to do too much, guns, getting into random and pointless fights, stupid people, the Ronin and Ninja fighting (Since he think they love each other), and the thought of this Hino family take over on Japan.
Yes, I want you to give me Sleeping, eating, drink, women, fighting from time to time, playing easy games, hearing stories of the Shadow Samurai and how people feel of it, and his new acquaintances to friends

When people speak of me, they often say I am Lazy, strangely smart, wise, kind, a lover, seemingly a coward, dangerously skilled, powerful, strategic, happy, sleepy... and very lazy.

Since you asked nicely, I will tell you about myself Gojiro was born in the middle of Japan in a now unknown location, but it is believed that he was born very near, or actually in Tokyo. Before long the young boy was being trained in kendo, and tai-jutsu, picking up the styles very quickly, and so because of this the young man had been taken across the ocean into the country known as China, where he was presented to two masters, one of the Drunken Fist, which he stayed in long enough to pick up the style very well, next had been the combat arts of Tai Chi, which took a bit longer to pick up, but eventually well learned around the age of fourteen, and finally he learned Capoiera from a master that came from Brazil into China, teaching Gojiro the arts.
It had been thought to be rather funny that a young man, with white hair already, to learn combat styles so quickly, all while having what seemed to be a very large lack of interest in them, and more want to sleep than anything. It was thought suiting though, that he would be able to pick up on the skills so easily, since he seemed to have very little interest in fighting, but instead loved to play the koto and sing, when he isn't sleeping or just laying around looking at the sky.

Life wasn't all training and laying around for Gojiro, since his first master had been his father and mother when they lived off on the coast of Japan on a beach, which is also where the two had been murdered by one of the raising clans before the war destroyed by the Shadow Samurai. The young man was quickly saved by his "Surprise" visiting uncle who came around just a little too late for his sister and brother in-law, but was just in time to save his nephew. Since then Gojiro has only returned to that location twice, only to pay respects and some what clean up the grave sight, after he got over it. Many times it is hard for him to just be near a beach at all anymore.

Gojiro seems to still be confused about who the Shadow Samurai is, and more so on how the group is going to find a person that no one knows who he or she truly is, or what they even look like. However he still travels with them in search of this so called great warrior, the Samurai of Japan. He only wonders where it will lead the group in the end, and just how far the Hino family will get before they can reach it.

Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu

Shameless Bit

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces