Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Blade's Bounty Characters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:48 pm
Back to the RP: Blades Bounty

User Image

Angelina "Blades" Lawson
I'm Twenty-Three years old
I was born on May 22nd

Not that you'd care but, Five Feet Five Inches
Also I weigh One Hundred Twenty Eight Pounds

This is how I act

I tend to be quiet, and relaxed... I've been told I'm a deceptive b***h, because I take care of business first, and don't usually worry about anything but work anymore.... But get to know me, and you'll find that I'm a pretty nice person...

What do I like and what do I hate?
I love tanning, and relaxing in the sun... I don't particularly like alot of people, there's too much drama when you get around that many people... But anyway... I love weapons of any sort, I hate drama.... I love tattoos, and have several of my own...

My life's story
Both of my parents died when I was a child, around three years old... They weren't murdered or anything, sorry to disappoint. They died in a roll-over limo accident, on their way to some big gala event when a huge a** SUV slammed into them.... But enough on that... I'm Angelina Lawson, most that know my work, call me Blades, for my love of all things sharp, and tendency to use them. I've been a bounty hunter since I was sixteen, just under the radar, minor violations first. By 19, I had over 200 successful captures, 38 confirmed kills, and a zero percent loss rate. I am elite, I get calls from all over the country. I'm not like, Dog the Bounty Hunter famous, but my name, is infamous amongst the supernatural community. I'm their judge, jury and sometimes, their executioner. All wrapped up in a seemingly innocent package. It makes me very inconspicuous. They never expect itty bitty me to be so dangerous. They hear just my nickname, Blades, and expect some big dude decked out in knives and swords. Then they see me, looking like some highschool cheerleader, and they underestimate me. Just one last thing, never underestimate someone, seriously... This latest case though, it should be interesting... I've never been to Colorado, and to get my transport paid for by my client is even more amazing... Especially when that client is a werewolf alpha... Like I said, it should be interesting....

Keleios Faith

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:05 am
User Image

Storm Wil Rovitto
I'm Twenty five years old
I was born on December 24th

Not that you'd care but, 6'1"
Also I weigh 152lbs

This is how I act

I is a very resilient person. I'm stubborn, and cold, even on my good days, and am often crude and a little too blunt. I'm actually a pretty nice guy once you get close to me, but I don't let people close to me all that easily. I hate being 'weak' because I'm afraid of being taken advantage of. I'm very good at leading others, and prefer not to be led by anyone other than myself.

What do I like and what do I hate?
I like to be alone a lot. I don't have to put up an act around myself, and I don't have to fake anything. I also like thunderstorms and rainstorms and you can often find me walking in the rain. I hate being around people, but I put up with it 'cause I'm the alpha and all. I also hate being restricted, and when people lie to me.

My life's story
I was brought up by wolves; literally. My father had been the alpha male of the pack before me, and my mom had been the alpha female. I'm not really sure if they ever really had feelings for each other, or just saw it as their duty to continue on the pack. That would really suck if it did. It probably was...who knows? Of course, my childhood was anything but harsh, or cruel. But it hadn't been painted in rainbows and glitter either. My father taught me the ways of the pack, and my parents did their best to raise me up as both human and wolf. It wasn't long before my father died; sorry to say, he wasn't murdered or anything. Just a normal, old-age death. But after he did, I didn't really pay attention to the pack much, and decided on living a normal life, leaving the pack to my mother. It was only after she disappeared did I decide to take over the pack. Many disliked the idea, since I was brought up in a human society, but I learned that to gain their approval, I had to be swift, harsh, and precise, and that was the person I learned to become.

Hunter Crawl

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers