Submit

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:20 pm
Miharu is a stripper at a bar. Known for his firey temper and sadistic nature, youd think most people would avoid him. That however is not the case. Hes notoriously hard to get in bed, and considered a prize. Hes very picky and doesnt sleep with just anyone. ______ has been watching him a while, and hes determined to make this vicious male his.

Name:
Secret(optional):

miharu is seke but you have to be seme.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:25 pm
The bar was situated on the far end of town and didnt have alot of buildings around it. It was relitivly clean and was much more popular than the other bars that were in the city. It was popular for one thing; it had strippers. This bar was the only one in the city that had strippers of both sexes, and this attracted all of the lonely men that wandered the city.

Inside, was bustling with activity. It had standard hardwood floors and booths lined the walls. They all had red apulstry and had dim lights over each table. They served as amost the only source of light, except for the stage lights that were stationed above the raised stage that sat in the far back of the large bar. It had five poles and a catwalk, also wood like the floors, and had red curtains that were used as siding all around the stage. Booths were around the stage for people to watch, and many of them were. Tossing dollar bills up at the dancers.

In the middle of the women, two men danced. As the only male strippers in the whole place, all of the homosexual males instantly took their seats at the dancers feet. One male, ignored all attention and danced for the women that also entered the bar for entertainment. The other however, was putting on quite a show for the men.

Miharu adorned his usual tight leather pants and high healed boots as he danced around the pole. The other male was totaly straight. The only reason that he worked here was because all of the strippers shared dressing rooms and he liked to goggle the women. Miharu however, was never into that. The girls adoived him like the plague and it didnt bother him one bit. He enjoyed the presence of men anyway, they were much more...satsfing. He smirked to himself and turned, giving his firm bottom a smack for the men drooling over him. he was a small man, only five foot six and curvey but god dont call him a woman. The redhead is known for his temper and his willingness to hurt others if they cross him.
User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Risembool Ranger Roy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:48 pm
Name: Nikki Star
Bio: Nikki was gay and new it early in his life but of course never told anyone as he was always picked on for looking girly. One day he just couldn't take it any more as he reveled his homosexuality and also the same day beat the person who picked on him pretty badly. Now he has a new name, new life, and a new crush for Miharu.
Secret(optional): He does have some personal demons in his heart for other people and some times snaps and he never has anyone with him to help him go through them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:53 pm
(All you need to do is post based on what I wrote before because I Already posted technically now I am really going to sleep just wanted to say this.)  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Risembool Ranger Roy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:58 pm
Nikki was walking around and heard about this bar and walked in looking around as he sat down as nothing was happening at the moment so he just sat there waiting for something he didn't even know what it was.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:24 am
Miharu was taking a break and the guys that were watching him were drinking and talking. Soon his break was over and miharu started to dance again. He then saw nikki sitting over across the room ,the girls nodded as if to say it was ok . Then he went over to nikki "Hello my name is miharu" he said with a sensual smile "Is there a particular reason you are here?, unless it is to see me?" miharu said leaning close to nikki's face, he moved one of his hands down nikki's chest . Miharu bit his lower lip "mmm.." he moaned a little as he moved his hand farther down nikki's chest just to get nikki rilled up .There was something about this boy he liked maybe it was the way he looked , miharu hoped the boy was gay too or otherwise nikki would be mad but miharu didn't care if the boy got mad or not he didn't see miharu mad before.

User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Risembool Ranger Roy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:14 pm
Nikki blushed as he walked over to him almost like he instantly fell in love with him "w-well i just can to see what the attraction was, and i can see that I found it, or actually it found me" he was smiling as he flirted with Miharu but the whole time he still was blushing with a big smile on his face  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:36 pm
Miharu blushed a little and chuckled "What are you trying to use a pick up line on me?" he asked as he sat in the booth across from nikki "Well, I'm not that easy" he said as he crossed his leg over the other under the table, not blushing anymore.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Risembool Ranger Roy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:19 am
Nikki smiled a little as he sat across from him "not really it was just a thought that crossed my mind I guess" he also crossed his legs as he sat back relaxed. "it is a pretty nice place here though"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:56 pm
"I'm surprised,most men here usually do " Miharu said looking around seeing that some of the guys were looking at him maybe to see if nikki would fail at getting miharu and they could get a chance at getting miharu in bed with them. Miharu looked back at nikki "I guess you could say that" he said with a slight smirk.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Risembool Ranger Roy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:25 pm
"but maybe I am for you....I came here to talk to someone interesting,fun,and of course like me gay" he laughed very slightly "so how do you like it here, you know having men drooling over you every day all the time"?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:09 pm
"I love it , all the attention everything" miharu said smirking "most know they can't have me so it makes it all the more interesting" he ran his hand through his red hair.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Risembool Ranger Roy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:31 pm
Nikki smirked "well it good to know that you have a job that you really love...thats a hard thing to find these days" he smiled more slightly looking over to the guys pretty much drooling over him  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:47 pm
One of the girls walked over to them "miharu, you have to get back to work now." miharu nodded " alright I know," he said the girl walked away. Miharu stood up "you should watch me," he said smirking . Miharu then walked away and went to the catwalk on the stage the guys stared at miharu as he danced seduecivly around the pole. The song that was playing as miharu matched his personlity the song was sexy naughty bitchy by tata young. Miharu looked towards Nikki and smirked a little.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Risembool Ranger Roy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:39 pm
Nikki sat in a good place on where he could see him as he watched him with a good smile on his face. *indeed that I do really like him but i wonder whats going through his head right now?* he sat back as he had some drinks but was always watching him  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff