Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply City Sewers______________-____________Recycle Bin
The LEGACY Game Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you generous enough to leave something behind for someone?
  Yes, I am very generous.
  I don't care about anyone else but me.
  I'm too young to even think about that yet!
  If I have something to leave behind, sure I am.
  I'm too poor, let's just leave it at that.
  My answer is flat out NO.
View Results

0 Zeref 0
Vice Captain

Divine Spirit

11,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:01 pm
This game is for everyone who like these kinds of games, so I thought I should make up another game for ya'll.

The Legacy Game

This is how this game goes: Let's say you're writing your will for your heir and you're listing the items you're leaving behind for him/her. The heir would be the next poster/person on this thread, and it doesn’t matter whether the items are fit for a guy or a girl (that’s part of the fun). You can list three important items in your will, but what will they be? Please include what you are and whether you are poor, middle-class, or rich; it would be more fun that way. Be creative, don't take things personally, and best of all, HAVE FUN!
Note: You are free to make-up absolutely anything!

I will start.
I'm an old rich Victorian lady. This is my will, for my heir I'm leaving behind my old wooden cane, crystal decanter, and my rich velvety canopy bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:30 pm
Why thank you, I've always wanted an old wooden cane. biggrin
I'm a rockstar who O.D.'d and didn't make it. I'm leaving my Les Paul guitar, my Ibanez, and my iPod behind. Enjoy.  

The Spellslinger

Dangerous Regular

0 Zeref 0
Vice Captain

Divine Spirit

11,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:46 pm
ooooo...ive been wanting a fancy guitar of my own! and i do need an ipod when i go running!! thanks! i'll treasure them!

i'm an old man leaving in a hut in the mountains. for my heir, i'm leaving behind my straw hat, my old shovel, and my hut.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:44 am
Sweet! I can use the hut as a hide out! XD
I'm a secret millionaire who wants her money to do good after she dies. I died from shock of learning someone actually likes Rebecca Black's music. I'm leaving my heir 2 dimes, orders to donate my money to charities, and a "Derp." bumper sticker.  

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

Thedevilmaster

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:02 pm

*puts the 2 dimes in pocket and slaps the bumper sticker on a random car* Well time to donate.
I'm an old man on my death bed writing out my will. I regret not being able to tell you about how well I lived my life and all the things I've collected over the years. I will be leaving behind for my heir my ........................................................(suddenly dies before finishing the will)...............................................

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:26 pm
Thanks for nothing ya ol' fraud!
I'm a strapping young lad, trying to make his way in the world, swaggering around like life's my personal slave. And I didn't look both ways before crossing my road. So I'm leaving my bloody shirt, my bloody jeans, and my bloody baseball cap.  

The Spellslinger

Dangerous Regular

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:16 pm
Awesome! with these I can play you in the reenactment of your death.

I'm a famous actor who died on set when the trained lion sneezed while my head was in it's mouth. To my heir I leave my house, my book on acting, and all of my unpaid debts. (sucker)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:38 pm
awwwww man! I'm going to have to use my life savings to pay for all that debt!
I'm a naive, young man about to make my debut into the adult world, when I got killed in a robbery gone wrong. My heir gets to inherit my family's fortune, my pet black cat, and a moldy sandwich that was in my pocket.  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:08 pm
Nice, I'll rent out a penthouse with the fortune and get the cat a diamond collar. -Goes to roof of penthouse and tosses the moldy sandwich over, watching it fly down and smack some random person on the head- dramallama

I'm an ex Star and the inventor of Wood Out, a specially designed match that when struck sets fire to and rids you of wood in a matter of seconds(not recommended for indoor use, all units made in China). My death was a mystery. I died in bed apparently laughing with an open box of Wood Out beside me. My cheating ex was found dead in the same room. To my heir I leave my invention, a safe deposit box, and pink fluffy handcuffs. o. o  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:05 pm
score! though I don't like the fuzzy handcuffs being in pink...
I'm a failed actor that ended up as a male prostitute. I died from a client forgetting to untie me from the bed. I leave behind some good-quality wigs, a wad of cash and a very comfy pair of pajamas.  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

lovelymoontide

3,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:54 am
Yes I needed some money, and new wigs are a must need to me.

I'm a hold hippy that died from let's say "having a little too much fun."
I leave a cheap jewelry box of peace jewelry, several pheasant skirts, and my ex-boyfriends old van.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:07 am
hmm guess i could sell the stuff...
I'm a defense lawyer who was on a case to defend a serial killer. I was able to escape being murdered by my client, but sadly was assassinated by an extreme activist who wanted more a more severe justice system. I leave behind my expensive leather briefcase, a shiny Lamborghini, and a closet full of high-quality suits.  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

lL U C lI lF lE lR

Bloodthirsty Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:09 pm
JACKPOT!!!!!!

I am a shriveled wealthy old woman on the brink of death from being hit by Ronald McDonald in a freak accident with my grankids. I shall leave my heir with my priceless set of grandfather clocks, my china, and my mutant Cat-Rat.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:22 pm
Awesome! I shall call it furball.

I am a librarian who died when a book shelf tilted burying me under a thousand books. (big bookshelf) I leave my heir, my entire book collection, my entire life savings, and my library card (lord knows I won't need it anymore)  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

lL U C lI lF lE lR

Bloodthirsty Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:36 pm
Dude, that's better than my last inheritance! ; w; <3

I am a dying young world-famous and loved candy maker. I have died by choking on a cough drop...and it tasted so mediocre. I leave my heir with my entire candy enterprise, my stupendous mansion, and all the candy my heir can ever dream of.

City Sewers______________-____________Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff