Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
συɾαɳ αϲαɗеɱy: Treasured Memories {Profile Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:32 pm

User Image

This is the profile page for συɾαɳ αϲαɗеɱy: Treasured Memories. All profiles are stored here. Here is the link to the original roleplay.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:25 pm

User Image
"Ladies, your looking very lovely as always!"

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x

☁ тнɪɴɢs ʏoυ sнoυʟ∂ ӄɴoω αвoυт "ϻoɪ"!

My name? It it's... Hirose Sao Yamagishi
But I like to be called: Boss (by his fellow members), Prince Hiro (by the ladies), Hiro (by his fellow members and the ladies too)
I am Seventeen years old! But I'll be older once May 10 comes around!
My height? It's... Five feet 11 inches
It's kind of obvious but I'm a Handsome male~
I kinda have a thing for: Girls
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: No one yet
I'm just your everyday The Princely/King Type

☁ ϻє αɴ∂ ϻʏ ραsт αʀє тwo ∂ɪʄʄєʀєɴт тнɪɴɢs!

I'm A Pretty Awesome Person If You Get To Know Me...
Ever since Hirose was little, he was taught to be a proper gentleman within his family. He is fun-loving when it comes to the events that he plans out for the Host Club, though can be narcissistic when it comes to looking his best for the ladies. He is really outgoing, which makes him really popular amongst the students (especially the ladies). He is known to be loyal with his fellow Host Club members and the ladies when a incident occurs. He's a bit flamboyant and a flirt, which he dramatically uses this to catch the ladies's attention.
My Life Has Been Pretty Crazy So Far...
Hirose was born into a family of great wealth, having his mother as a Model and his father as a Actor. Since he was little, he was always kept away from playing with the other children and more with his etiquettes. His mother, Amaya, on the other hand, wanted him to live a life that he wishes to enjoy and have. Sometimes, she would even sneak him out and take him to certain places like the amusement park. Even though he barely made any friends, part of his wish came true: to be able to go to fun events that children like.

One day though, Hirose's father, Sadao, got a call from the studio he works at that he had to quickly come and to be filmed in a scene that didn't come out right the first time. His father had then rushed to the studio and had been then filmed for the scene they were missing. After his hard work of that, he was then ready to leave when suddenly a spotlight from above got loosened and then began to fall. It was heading straight for a little girl, who was a young actress that was in the movie that he was in. His father quickly jumped and pushed the girl away, but...his father suffered a head trauma by the spotlight falling on his head. Amaya couldn't help the tears running down her face and Hirose, comforting his mother. Weeks had went by and Amaya couldn't stand the pain inside of her. It was then that, the head maid had suggested to send his mother to live with her grandparents for the time being until she can overcome this pain. That day, Hirose watched as his mother was driven off to the airport and was never seen again. Though he was still young at the time, the head butler suggested that one of his relatives should come and take the role as a parent for now.

His Aunt, Saori, had taken the opportunity to step in and play her part as a loving mother to Hirose. Though she had a bit of a drinking problem, Hirose was able to manage with her and accepted her like how a proper man should do. He then was sent to Ouran Academy, seeing that he should create a Host Club to entertain the ladies. His right hand man, who happens to be the Cool Type he met during his freshman year, had helped him create his Host Club and collect fellow hosts that can fit the part as a member of the Club.

☁ нєʏ, ɪ ɴєvєʀ sαɪ∂ ɪ ωαs ρєʀʄєcт!

Here Are Some Things About Me:
Hirose's fears are being hated by others and losing the Host Club that he created. His hobbies are mostly thinking up fun events that everyone will enjoy in the Host Club.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Starry Days // Starry Sky
Rondo // ON/OFF

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
The Host Club
Cute things
Events
Roses
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Being hated
Looking messy
Seeing girls cry
Bullies

Zy Xandra

User Image
"Um..Please don't hate me"

My name? It it's... Rumi Ui Hasekura
But I like to be called: Ru-chan
I am Fifteen years old! But I'll be older once March 14 comes around!
My height? It's... Five feet 4 inches
It's kind of obvious but I'm a Female
I kinda have a thing for: Guys
I'm just your everyday Customer: The Cool Type

Rumi is known to be a sweet and loving girl, but kind of bashful around others. Though if she was being touched by a guy or too close to them, she will start to go out of control and literally hit them or push them to the floor. Once she realizes what she's done, she will suddenly make a run for it and apologizing. She's a bit sensitive, when it comes to making her cry.
Rumi's life began with her slightly wealthy family, her mother worked as a Clothing Designer and her father as a Pianist. She admired her parents so much, which loved both of the jobs they did that made people calm or happy. It felt like she had a wonderful life with her parents, going to family vacationing spots with them or children events when she was little. Though, when Rumi's mother became pregnant with another child and the doctors told her that there was a fifty percent chance that she wouldn't make it. Her mother, Hina, had kept the secret from Rumi and Rumi was excited at the time and asking her mother, "Is it a girl or a boy, Mommy?" "I can't wait for the baby to come Mommy". Then the day came when Hina then gave birth to her little sister, Izumi, but sadly though...her mother didn't make it until the very end to even hold her newborn child.

Rumi and her father were in tears that day, but they knew that Hina wanted them to be happy with their new family member and take good care of her in her place. Her father, Leon, had to quit his job as a Pianist and then switched to becoming a Chef at a elegant restaurant that was not too far from where they live. He was then able to help take care of Izumi with his daughter until they then had the maids take care of her when they had went off to work or school. At school, Rumi was always admired by the boys because of her cute face and her tenderness towards her fellow classmates. Though one day behind the school, she was asked out by a boy in her class named "Shoichi" and she wondered how it'll work out and then accepted to the boy's offer of dating her. Rumi thought that she had found love for the first time and thought that she would be able to live this life like it is.

But one night at her small mansion, Shoichi had tried to forcefully kiss Rumi and breathing heavily saying, "Come on Rumi...". She was trying to push him away and suddenly she yelped out a scream, "Nooo!!!" and had slapped him across the face. She got scared and seeing his expression then change into something ugly, "You.....you little b***h!" he then raised up his hand and slapped her across the face, then starting to hit her. Her father, Leon, had found her on the floor and with Shoichi breathing heavily as he then grabbed him by the collar and yelling at him. That night, Shoichi had then left and saying his final words, "Hmph...worthless little girl".

Rumi felt sorry for herself for ever dating a guy in the first place and even now she was starting to grow a fear that she couldn't even be in the same room with a guy. "I'm sorry Father, I'm sorry that I did this..." She repeated to her father when he came to aid her. Leon had then decided to transfer her to Ouran Academy and the safety of him, he decided to cross dress as a woman for Rumi's condition she had. Now Rumi had heard rumors about the Host Club at Ouran Academy, but she tends to not go to it since her inner emotions of her fear will cause a commotion.

Rumi's fears are the fear of men (androphobia) and being alone. Her hobbies are sewing, cooking, and reading Shojo manga.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Coward Mont Blac // Gumi
Ai no Yokan // Kami nomi zo shiri tai

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Sewing
Shojo mangas
Cooking
Sweets
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Being afraid of men
Her past
Being alone
Violence

Zy Xandra

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:55 pm

User Image
“Give me a smart idiot over a stupid genius any day.”

My name? It it's... Miyuki Anna Kaname
But I like to be called: Miyu or Princess, if not then feel free to call me Beautiful.
I am Sixteen years old! But I'll be older once December 22 comes around!
My height? It's... Five Feet, Three Inches
It's kind of obvious but I'm a beautiful female
I kinda have a thing for: Handsome Guys
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: Hirose
I'm just your everyday Customer. I prefer the King Type.

Miyuki appears to be kind and sweet as sugar. She will play herself off as cute and clumsy person like her sister, but the truth is she is cold and unforgiving. Most of the time she doesn't care for what others are saying, though she looks as if she is paying attention through every word. Mitsuki is can be easily angered, although over the years she has begun to control herself more and more. She is scheming and untruthful, tending to take advantage of others including her own sister. the truth is, every part of Miyuki is a mask to hide her true self. Even the cold and awful parts of her are untrue. Her feelings are hurt easily and she admits to herself that she wished she had never had feelings. Miyuki's true self really kind and caring, though she is stubborn and uses her false act as a protective shell. the only people who know of her true self is her sister and her brother, who is currently studying overseas.
Miyuki was born the middle child of her siblings, Mitsuki and Mamoru. Her father is the head of a leading sweets company and her mother is the head of a famous fashion industry. Her and her siblings were brought up well with only the most expensive and beautiful things in life. As the child of two very rich parents, Miyuki's parents completely spoiled her and her siblings and gave them anything they could ever want. So when she wanted to learn the piano, it only took quick phone call and a few thousand dollars to get the best piano teacher they could get their hands on.

When learning the piano Miyuki instantly loved it. Despite the hard practices she pulled through and began learning even the most difficult of songs. She was what people liked to call a child prodigy, playing the piano at expert level and only at the age of ten. Her teachers loved her and entered her in contests all over the country, even in America. Miyuki had always wanted to show her parent's how beautifully she could play, but as leaders of two rising companies, they were always too busy to watch her play. They never showed up at recital's or practices but continued to give her tons of expensive gifts and wish her good luck. They had even promised to make it to her next recital, which also happened to be the most important yet. At her final recital Miyuki waited until it was her time to perform but they never came. In anger, Miyuki played her last piece on the piano ever, and left the stage broken and full of hate towards her parents.

After that Miyuki became quiet and began to loose all emotion. She had given up the piano and her parent's hadn't even seemed to care. It took the impossible for them to notice her anymore. She had even begun to ignore her siblings, the only two people who could ever understand her. Then came the fights. At first it was just small bickering, which then began to grow to loud yelling in the middle of the night. There were times when her parents fights would go on forever and went as far as to where the would ignore each other completely and even sleep in separate parts of their home. After a while Miyuki's parent's finally divorced and her and her siblings moved out with their mother, who had successfully won the custody case for her children.Miyuki had never felt like it was her fault and there were times when she thought they had deserved it for what she had done to her.

Even after a life of such pain, it seemed like Miyuki's suffering was yet from over. In the second her second year of Junior High, Miyuki had feel in love with a Senpai of hers. His name was Takumi Ichigawa, an all-around nice guy who seemed to have everything going for him. When confessing her love to him, Takumi had rejected her at first. During the next day though, he had called her out after-school and had accepted her confession. Not thinking it any strange, Miyuki had begun to date Takumi. For a while, they had a happy relationship and their relationship was already public throughout the whole school. When bringing Takumi to her home one day, Miyuki had let him be in order to get some snacks for their study date. When coming back though,she found him sneaking an expensive-looking wall ornament into his jacket. Apparently, the person she had loved all this time was actually dirt poor, only going out with her because she was rich and would help his family become wealthy and get a better life. That day, Miyuki broke up with him and threw him out of her home. She even transferred schools in order to get as far away from that scum as quick as possible. To say that Miyuki was heartbroken would be an understatement. Being betrayed like this, was like a hard slap in the face. To her, it was a sign that people with weak hearts would only end up getting their hearts broken.

Miyuki's personality changed to where she became a sweet and kind person, under which she hid a cruel demeanor and an urge to be the best. Doing this felt like the best option to her. She built herself a protective shell, feeling that doing this would keep her from being any more hurt than she already was. She took all refuge in her brother and sister, feeling that they were the only people who she could ever trust, the only people who would never hurt her. With her brother going off to study in America however, Miyuki can only depend on her sister now. With her new prospect on life, Miyuki enrolled into Ouran Academy, one of the best in Japan. Upon joining, Miyuki was instantly popular. Her status as a part of two of the most richest family's in Japan and her personality led her to be the "Princess" of Ouran. It also helped when she became a fashion model for her mother's company, her face being put in teen and fashion magazines all over Japan.

Miyuki has claustrophobia and because of it she stays away from enclosed spaces. She has a talent for the piano, cooking, and art. She knows four different languages: French, Spanish, English, and Japanese. Due to her spoiled life as a child, Miyuki has a strong distaste of sports and anything that requires physical labor.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Suki Dakara // Katou Izumi
Get Up // Barcelona
Morning Grace // Okazaki Ritsuko

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Tea
Being Worshiped
The Host Club
Men
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Fatty Foods
Nuisances
Not getting her way
Dirty Things
Sports or anything involving exercise

ll Vintage Nerd ll

User Image
“I am not a glutton - I am an explorer of food”

My name? It it's... Mitsuki Claire Kaname
But I like to be called: Mitsuki or Suki. Little Piggy by my sister.
I am Fifteen years old! But I'll be older once February 18 comes around!
My height? It's... Five Feet, One inch
It's kind of obvious but I'm a girl
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: N/A
I'm just your everyday Customer. I prefer the little devil type and the cool type. Oh, and the wild type too!

Mitsuki is known to be a rather kind and outgoing girl, though she tends to trip over her own two feet. She tends to stare off into the clouds, often daydreaming about silly things or thinking about her favorite host at the Host Club. She can be rather dense and not get things straight away at first, often having to give it a second thought. She is rather absent-minded and tends to forget things like homework, though her sister likes to think that it is her stupidity that earns her bad grades. Mitsuki tends to be very honest and blunt, having disliked it when people lied to her in the past. She is an otaku and will often be seen reading a Shoujo manga, claiming that it is because she is simply "in love with love". Her love for Shoujo manga though, doesn't come close to her love for food and people wonder why it is that she hasn't gotten fat. Mitsuki is usually very low-tempered person and it is very hard to make her angry.
Mitsuki was born the youngest child of her siblings, Miyuki and Mamoru. Her father is the head of a leading sweets company and her mother is the head of a famous fashion industry. Her and her siblings were brought up well with only the most expensive and beautiful things in life. As the youngest, Mitsuki had always lived in the shadow of her elder siblings. Her brother was an artist and a skilled one at that, while her sister was a pianist who played very beautifully. Because of this, Mitsuki had always strived to find something that she was talented of, something that would make her parents proud of her.

While her sister and brother focused on their own specialties, Mitsuki focused on finding hers. First, she wanted to learn how to cook. Her family hired a great cooking instructor for her right away, and Mitsuki was on her way to learning the culinary arts. Her first day however, she somehow managed to make a cake explode and had even managed to brutally burn a batch of cookies that ended up as hard as rock. Eventually, the cooking teacher began to gave up on her when she began eating all the meals he would make for her as an example. He quit, telling Mitsuki's parents that she wasn't taking the lessons seriously and she was left feeling like a disappointment to her parents and herself. After her culinary teacher left and all hopes of Mitsuki becoming a chef left with him, she decided that maybe cooking wasn't for her.

As her sister's career as a pianist rose, Mitsuki decided that she didn't have time to waste. This drove her to hire a number of teachers over the the past few years. First it was an art teacher that was well known for making beautiful paintings. Everything had seemed to be going well during their first session, until Mitsuki had trouble opening a metal tin of paint and it ended up splashing all over the teacher. Her paintings were also undoubtedly horrible, looking like paintings that of a two year old might have drawn. The next day he tried to teach her how to sculpt, but the sculpture looked like a disfigured blob. Mitsuki had also managed to make the kiln explode for unknown reasons. Her sister had later taunted her that day, after the art teacher had angrily quit, that Mitsuki's best talent was making things "explode".

After the art teacher, Mitsuki went on to find a music teacher but her inability to play ANY instrument given to her eventually led to his quitting. It didn't help that she had accidentally tripping over his radio and made it short out. Then there was the tutor, hired in order to find out if Mitsuki would be a potential genius. Well we can all guess how that turned out. Mitsuki ended up failing every quiz he ever gave her, despite teaching her so well. That day ended with Miyuki calling her an idiot and a disappointingly early trip to bed. After that, she was in no mood to find a teacher any more, nor was she interested in finding a talent at all. She was the disappointment of the family and she accepted the cold fact.

When Miyuki's piano playing came to a sudden stop, Mitsuki was put behind closed doors. Her own sister refused to speak to her and her brother. She wondered, what had made her sister hurts so badly. She found the answer to come quicker then she would have hoped. Her parents began fighting, going as far as to block even their own children out worst then before. They divorced and Mitsuki and the other two were sent to live with their mother, who had won the custody case.

Things began to lift up though, as her sister came home brighter than usual one day, when she was told that her sister had gotten a boyfriend. For a while, her sister seemed to not have a care in the world and had begun to return to her original self. That all changed though when Miyuki's boyfriend was caught trying to steal from their family. That night had ended with many broken porcelain objects, a tub full of cookie dough ice cream, and her sister's broken heart. When her sister transferred schools, Mitsuki was dragged along with her as soon as possible. Currently, Mitsuki is in her last year of Junior High School.

Mitsuki has a fear of bugs, things exploding, disgusting foods, and anything that has a weird smell. She is known to make things explode which caused her to have such a fear of loud noises. She is a well-known otaku and loves sports despite her clumsiness, it being the only thing she isn't capable of blowing up. When her sister is causing trouble, usually public humiliation by unknown sources, Mitsuki is there to always pick up the pieces.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Just Be Friends // Luka Megurine
Vanilla Salt // Yui Horie
Last Night, Good Night // Miku Hatsune

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Food ◕ ◡ ◕
Her sister and brother
Manga
Sports
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Liars
Being involved in her sister's antics
Being disliked
Being called fat

ll Vintage Nerd ll

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:04 pm

User Image
You must take care of your body.

My name? It it's... Seiji Ryuu Takahashi
But I like to be called: Seiji
I am Eighteen years old! But I'll be older once June 27 comes around!
My height? It's... Five feet nine inches
It's kind of obvious but I'm a Male
I kinda have a thing for: Girls
I'm just your everyday Wild Host

Seiji is a very serious person. He was raised in a strict household which cemented his serious nature. He cares for his friends dearly as they provide a release in his life. He is also very honest to the point of being blunt and often unknowingly hurts people's feelings with his blunt comments. Seiji places his health over (almost) everything else and exercises everyday; he also watches what he eats and makes sure to stay healthy.
Seiji was born into a strict, traditional Japanese home. His father was a powerful politician while his mother was the heiress to prominent family who had ties to nobility. Since his birth, Seiji was raised to be the perfect Japanese son. He went to an all-Japanese school, ate only Japanese food and learned only Japanese subjects. He wasn't allowed to 'hang out' or associate with 'those of a lower class' as his parents put it. This continued until his thirteenth birthday.

A few weeks after his thirteenth birthday, his parents died in a car crash leaving Seiji alone with a large estate and an even larger inheritance. His grandparents decided to send him to live with an distant American aunt of his from his mother's side of the family. Seiji found that life was the complete opposite of his life in Japan. He was allowed to make friends, learn what he wanted and even join clubs that interested him; one of which became his life, American football.

Seiji joined the American Football team at his new middle school and fell in love with the game. It was competitive and exhilirating... though he completely sucked at it in his first year; but he persevered and trained diligently until he became the best linebacker in his middle and high school's history. In the middle of his sophomore year he was suddenly transferred back to Japan when his aunt recieved a job offer at the Japanese branch of her company. Using some of the money she saved up, Seiji's aunt was able to enroll Seiji into the prestigious Ouran Academy.

At first Seiji wasn't used to living in luxury again but quickly adjusted to the change and even joined the Ouran Football team. He became the best at Ouran in his junior year when he heard about a kid making a Host Club. At first he wasn't interested but after he saw how... carefree the club turned out to be he joined the club as the WIld Type. Now, as a senior it is his last year at Ouran but Seiji is going to treasure it.

Seiji's hobbies include two things: the Host Club and football. He is afraid of losing these two things but if he had to choose he would choose the Host Club over football.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Be Survior // Coming Century
Dang Dang // ZZ

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
The Host Club
American Football
Healthy food
Sunny Days
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Junk Food
Change
Liars
People who hurt their friends

Tsubaki_Twilight

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:52 am

User Image
It's better to be absolutely crazy then absolutely boring.

My name? It it's... Demitri Allen Jones & Miles Jesse Jones
But I like to be called: Demi & Mi
We are eighteen years old! But I'll be older onceDecember 14th comes around!
My height? It's... 5'10
I kinda have a thing for: Demitri likes the Girlies but Miles is into Handsome men
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: Demitri Likes Mitsuki but Miles has no one in mind.
I'm just your everyday Host; the Devil type!

Demitri is one of those kids who are completely optimistic, loves to be free and fun and just loves to be a goof, loves to prank and socialize. However between the brothers Demitri is more the submissive of the two, since Miles is the more Manipulative one. Though he keeps on a happy face, most of the time it's real...If you don't piss him off or hurt his brother. Miles is a good manipulator and knows it as uses it for his own gain, selfish? Yeah maybe, but he's not all that bad, he can be fun too, though he's not the complete optimist like his brother, he's more sarcastic and a bit of a spitfire, he likes to brake rules here and there.
Okay, lets face it. no one ever wants to be mistaken. Especially for your own brother. While Demitri is able to shake it off, Miles has a more aggressive outtake on it. Miles although loves and trusts him more then anyone else in the world, feels a little bit of jealousy towards the more open twin. Feeling as if he's constantly in his shadow. His parents seem to have shunned him once he was out of the closet, and for that he has held a grudge against the two rich snobs who bore him and his brother. Demitri however, was positive, if not a little more protective of his brother. Being his twin and the only family member who will show affection towards him he tries to keep him as happy as possible.

The two boys were originally from America, there parents Caucasian and therefore speak fluent English, but also fluent Japanese as well. There parents had moved them to japan because of better job offerings for both of the parents careers, being that there mother was a well know fashion designer fro "Western Paradise" and there father is a well know Composer in the Italian, American, and Japanese orchestra. However it left the two isolated and completely alone. It wasn't as if they didn't know there Japanese, it was just the kids there constantly shunned them and calling them wide eyes, and American freaks. Demitri and Miles stuck to each other until there were people nice enough to accept there race. Miles was pretty much feeling left behind as his brother became more social, but never felt out of reach yet and Miles nor Demitri planned on that anytime soon.

Miles is defiantly not the cool headed one of the two. He can be completely impulsive and regrets it later. Probably having more broken bones then his brother can count and a tattoo of a small dragon on his hip that nearly had Demitri in the hospital for high blood pressure. Demitri and Miles think up the prank together and the perfect it out together on whatever victim is near. and often they would use the who is who game on pretty young girls who would develop crushes on the two twins. Demitri never really saw it as anything more then a game and Miles just loved the idea of manipulating girls and crushing there hopes of "Love." Sometimes they do still so it. But not as often, since Miles has become a bit nicer. But when he feels malicious, he'll use it.

Miles is musically talented and Demitri knows his way around clothing. They usually switch eye colors since they constantly get bored and they get small freckles during really sunny days. Miles has shaggier hair then Demitri but people don't seem to know much difference. Miles hates people knowing of his sexuality and fears it, while Demitri is only afraid of his brothers welfare.

The Songs On My Setlist:
All time Low- Alejandro, Kings and Queens - 30 Seconds Till Mars, Liar Liar - Never shout Never

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Miles
Instruments (music)
The Beach
Reading
Pranks

ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Sour candy
People who try and steal his brother away.
nosy people
Jerks

Demitri
Sewing (Fashion)
Cooking
Hosting
Pranks

ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Bitter foods
Boring people
Homophobic people
selfishness

RawrziesDeLoli

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:34 pm

User Image
"I'm sorry, but could you please go away? I'm allergic to idiots."

My name? It it's... Aiko Yue Mitsushiba
But I like to be called: Aiko, or Aa-chan
I am Seventeen years old! But I'll be older once April 14th comes around!
My height? It's... Five feet, Seven inches
I kinda have a thing for: Tough Guys
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: HA! ... Oh, you were serious?
I'm just your everyday Normal; Sister of a Host, if it matters.

Aiko is a difficult person to get along with. She has a short fuse, and tends to snap at random times. Sometimes the littlest things set her off, and sometimes she can be very tolerant. It's hard to tell, but once she's gone, she's gone. Only Kenta can get her to calm down. If he's no where to be found, the course must be run, so it's best to stay out of her way. Aiko will start a fight, tear up a classroom, anything. Afterwards, she eerily quiet and reserved for a few hours, sometimes even the rest of the day. But, more often than not, her temper-tantrums are the follow-up of her sharp wit and tongie. She's very fluent in sarcasm, and readily shows it whenever she can, no matter who it's aimed at, even her brother. She tends to act before she thinks, and often gets in trouble for it. She's brash and reckless, and speaks her mind no matter what. Aiko is also a proud thing, accepting any challenge that comes her way. She always give it 150%, her determination profound. If she loses, though, she can be vengeful, and/or sulk for a time. She's a blunt person, as well, never giving much thought to whether or not her words may hurt someone.

However, deep, deep down, Aiko can actually be a caring person. She doesn't show it often, but her softer side does show itself in small ways sometimes. Whether it's encouraging words, an affection gesture, or something else. Aiko's few friends are those she holds most dear, and is very protective of them. Of course, not directly so. But she would do what it took to keep them safe. When it comes to guys and 'love' (she hates the word), she gets confused and awkward. Often when she likes a guy, she can be overly mean to him, saying things she doesn't mean, just to cover up her feelings for him. She doesn't mean it, she just has a hard time opening up and honestly expressing herself...

Aiko is the youngest child of the Mitsushiba family. Her mother and father work together, running a very large, very successful electronics coorporation. Often, they were not around, leaving Aiko and her older brother, Kenta, in the hands of various nannies instructed to do whatever it took and spead whatever needed to keep them happy.

Kenta, being the 'brilliant' son he was, always seemed to outshine Aiko, even when she was young. Everyone talked about Kenta. When Aiko brought home a paiting of her family, Kenta would bring home a sculpture of their house. Aiko would get a 95% on a test, Kenta would get 98%. It was only natural that she would look for 'alterior' ways of getting the attention she so desired. Around age ten, she began to act out.

At first it was little things (refusing to eat her peas, not wanting to go to bed on time, ect.), but as she grew up, it got more serious. She started picking fights, and her grades began to slip. Kenta, being the good-natured guy he was, tried to help her, but she refused. Her parents finally said 'to hell with it', and let her go. However, she could no longer go to family function, nor would she be associated with her family until she cleaned up her act.

Abandoned by her mother and father, Aiko's brother couldn't help but feel responsible. He was more than aware that he was the problem. So, since then, he's made it his mission to look out for her, and always be there for her. Aiko doesn't like him being a part of the Host Club, a fact he knows all too well. But, she loves her brother, more than anything. He's all she has, even if she evnies him. If it makes him happy, she'll let him be. Secretly, she kinda hopes his popularity will rub off on her...

Aiko just wants people to like her and be proud of her. She's so used to not being good enough, she snaps at people when they critize her or when she thinks she didn't do something right, or when she's maybe wrong about something. Also, since her family deals in techonology, she's fairly tech-savvy. Not a fact she emphasizes, though. No need to ruin her image with the word 'geek'.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Anthem - Superchic[k]

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Being Right
Action Movies
Computers (Shh!)
Cupcakes
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Her parents
Thunderstorms
Mushrooms
Snowglobes (They're just... useless.)

Reku1495

User Image
"Beauty is not alone in the eye of the beholder. Happiness lives there, too."

My name? It it's... Kenta Jun Mitsushiba
But I like to be called: Kenta, but Aiko calls him Kenny.
I am Eighteen years old! But I'll be older once February 15th comes around!
My height? It's... Six Feet
I kinda have a thing for: Lovely Ladies
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: No one
I'm just your everyday Host - Cool Type

Kenta is a gentleman, through and through. He's always been one to put other before himself, whether it's holding open a door, or offering to help carry someone's bags to their car. He's always been a giving person. He's fairly happy young man, and seems to constantly carry around a soft smile on his lips. His polite words and mannerisms make him perfect for large social gatherings, and have made him quite popular among the ladies. Even so, Kenta prefers to keep to himself. He's quiet, and though he's popular with many people, not many of them really know him. He's intelligent, as well, keeping track of the club's expenses and planning all of their events.

When in the Club, Kenta is always one to flatter his customers left and right. He uses his smarts and quiet, calm demeanor to woo them and keep them coming back. However, when in an actual relationship, he can become quite possessive, even bordering on jealous.

Kenta is the first-born child of the Mitsushiba's. His mother and father work together, running a very large, very successful electronics cooperation. However, because of the company's success, they are rarely home. Therefore, from a young age, he and his younger sister, Aiko, have been left in the hands of various nannies with instruction to do whatever it took to keep the two happy and spend whatever needed.

As a young boy, Kenta was always the smart one. He was bright and dedicated, always achieving the top grade in all of his classes. Much to his sister's chargin, however. He didn't mean to outshine her, and more than once he tried to push the spotlight on her. But his parents always wanted to talk to him when they called, and their friends were only interested in meeting him when they came over.

When Aiko started acting out, Kenta blamed himself. She was just trying to get attention because he seemed to be hogging it all. He tried to help her out, but she refused, and for a time, hated him. And while she seemed to be getting further and further away from him, he seemed to be moving up. He became quite popular with the girls at Ouran because of his good looks and smarts.

When his parents finally said enough to Aiko's antics, he thought it was all over. He hoped that, perhaps she'd stop all of her ridiculous behavoir and become his sweet little sister again. But no. They ostrisized her even more. He couldn't have disagreed more with their actions, but being the good son he was, he said nothing. Instead, Kenta reached out to Aiko, seeing as he was the only family she had left. His relief when she accepted his offer was overwhelming. From then on, he made sure to always be there for her.

Even if he was a part of the Host Club. Aiko frequent tells him she doesn't like the place (quote, "it's a hell-hole full of lies and deciet that tricks young women into thinking someone actually gives a crap about them!", unquote), but she let's him continue his activities there. Even so, Kenta always makes sure that his sister comes first.

Kenta just wants to see Aiko happy. He secretly hopes that his being a part of the Host Club will open her up to other people. She already seems to be sort of comfortable around the other Hosts, so now she just needs some girl friends. And, maybe after that, an actual boyfriend. Also, since his family deals in electronics, Kenta is quite tech savvy. It's part of the reason why he's so smart.

The Songs On My Setlist:
I'm Your's - Jason Mraz

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Aiko
The Host Club
Lillies
Pastas
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Liars
When Aiko gets in trouble...
Onions
The color brown (it just doesn't suit him...)

Reku1495

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:32 pm

User Image
"Always think of the consequences before you act."

My name? It it's... Ayaka Sakurada
But I like to be called: Aya
I am Sixteen years old! But I'll be older once January 2nd comes around!
My height? It's... 5'5"
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: No one yet.
I'm just your everyday Customer: Undecided

Ayaka is very polite. She always tries her best to respect other people, to remember her manners, and to never do or say anything out of line. She is constantly worried about what other's think of her, and under the impression that she makes mistakes frequently and many people thus hate her. She is an expert at seeing the good in people, but can only seem to see her own faults. Viewing everything about herself as 'not good enough'. She has a habit of overworking herself, trying to do things perfectly, and hates asking people for assistance. She's the type of person who is always willing to lend a helping hand, but whose kind and gullible nature makes her easy to take advantage of. She is usually calm and collected, looking and acting older than she is. However she is awkward and bashful when it comes to romance, or any sort of physical show of affection. She sometimes has a hard time socializing with boys, and is prone to blushing; sometimes for no reason at all.
Ayaka was born to two very strict and traditional parents, who were the owners of a large chain of hot springs. Ayaka's parents were the type to harshly discipline. Constantly criticizing her, and never speaking a word of praise. They drilled it into her how important their family name was, and how she must never do anything to tarnish it. They tried to mold her into the perfect daughter, teaching her manners, and hiring all sorts of tutors to teach her anything they thought a young lady ought to know. To her parents disappointment however, Ayaka was an oddly talentless girl. She worked hard to earn their approval, but all her efforts only succeeded in making her semi good at things. Not amazing like her parents had hoped for.

For most of her early years Ayaka was kept inside her house, privately tutored for the better part of the day, and then sent to her room for some self studying for the rest, She was not allowed to play, and even as she got older and was enrolled into a private all girls academy, she was not permitted to do anything after school that could be considered fun.

Only five years ago, after not having any more children for so long, her mother suddenly gave birth to her younger brother: Kei. Then a year later to another boy: Natsu. Whom she unfortunately lost her life giving birth to. Her death was sad, but not near as hard to handle as it should have been. Perhaps because she was always so busy, traveling from place to place to check up on their hot springs. The one affected the most by her death was obviously Ayaka's father, who took to doing as she had done and rarely came home. Ayaka forced herself to mature at an early age. Trying her best to take care of her baby brothers and make up for the lack of parental presence in their lives. She also has taken to managing some of the family business, to help her grief stricken father out. Though really, she secretly does not want to inherit the business, and from taking care of her brothers, she has found that she would much prefer being a nurse. She has not told anyone of her dream career though, seeing it as a silly and selfish ideal that will never come true. She has similar thoughts on love and romance, as her father has recently been trying to pick a fiancee for her. Well, arranged marriages aren't that uncommon among the wealthy, right? And she could never say no to her father.

However, as she was set up to met a man of her father's choosing, she got nervous and panicked. Unintentionally ruining the whole meeting, and disappointing her father greatly. She had never known before just how unaccustomed to men she was, how awkward she would be in a, even just remotely, romantic setting. Her father also hadn't known, but after discovering her weakness towards the opposite gender, he wasted no time in transferring her to a co-ed school. Hoping that being around more boys would enable her to become more comfortable around them.

Thus she transferred to Ouran High School. Upon discovering the Host Club there, she decided that it might be a good idea to visit the club when she could, to try and better socialize with the men there. She has yet to succeed, still feeling incredibly out of place near boys that aren't ten or more years younger than herself. Not that she can't talk normally with them, she can. She just tends to freak out if she's treated as anything more than an acquaintance. She continues to try her best, but usually ends up making excuses and running away when she gets too flustered.

Nothing frightens Ayaka more than making a mistake and disappointing someone. This large fear of hers has given birth to many smaller ones, such as her severe stage fright. When no one is around to listen, Ayaka can sing beautifully, but if she knows people can hear her she gets hopelessly nervous and her voice comes out as a crackly squeak. She has a great love for books of all sorts, from fantasy to comedy, and can spend hours curled up in a chair reading. She also likes to do domestic chores, and is especially fond of baking.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Aizome - Mamiko Noto
Hands - Jewel
May It Be - Brad White

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Strawberries
Nature
Books
Walking
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Anger
Relying on others
Standing out
Herself

Lunar-Eclipse82

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:51 pm

User Image
“Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm.”

My name? It it's... Makoto Isao Shinigawa
But I like to be called: Mako or just Makoto
I am Sixteen years old! But I'll be older once April Seventh comes around!
My height? It's... Five Feet, Seven Inches
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: No one
I'm just your everyday A Host; The Normal Type

Makoto is a very laid back person. often finding it easy to sleep during difficult times or paying no mind to important situations. She is also very absent-minded, often forgetting someones name or not remembering a specific event. Her nonchalant attitude tends to piss people off. Makoto is also very sarcastic and seems to be a very big fan of irony and karma, which is a reason why she's not one to hold grudges or look to revenge to solve her problems. She is very headstrong and is one to fight for what she believes in no matter what, though this tends to get her in trouble sometimes.

Makoto is a family oriented person, her mother always coming first no matter what. She has a strong lover for her and her mother is very affectionate as well. Often calling Makoto her "world". Though sometimes her mother may bother her as she is overly caring and fusses over her, always telling her that she should dress as a girl and "embrace her cuteness". Due to Makoto's stubbornness though, she refuses every time and is very hard-headed person who will believe she is right no matter what. Despite that, Makoto is a very kind person and is very charming. Her calm attitude can get her out of almost every tough situation and it is a trait to be admired.

Makoto was born never truly knowing her father. Her mother, Mayame, had a one-night stand while she was still very young and unwed. Her parents had been against her wild behavior from the start, Mayame having always going out to wild parties and coming home late at night. But she had not listened and had winded up getting pregnant from an unknown benefactor. When they found out she was pregnant, they threatened that if she would not get rid of the baby, they would throw her out into the streets. She refused and was disowned from the family, pregnant and forced to raise her baby alone.

Mayame got a job at a local bakery, the owner being a grand old woman by the name of Margarite. She stayed with a close friend for a while, until she was able to afford a small apartment that wasn't the best atmosphere for a child. As the girl's belly became larger as the months went past, she grew closer to Margarite, the woman being the only mother that Mayame ever received whole-heartedly and the only one seemed to truly care for her. She was kind and motherly, having had four children in her past years. One day, when she was at work in the bakery, her water broke and she went into labor. At the hospital, with the guidance of Margarite whom had tagged along, she delivered a child with brown hair, big brown eyes, and an adorable smile. She was a healthy and energetic baby, she was perfect in Mayame's eyes. The doctor put the beautiful baby girl in her arms, and Mayame found a new light in her dim future. She named the baby Makoto while Margarite gave her the middle name Isao.

Not long after Makoto's birth though, Margarite died in her sleep one night. Mayame was alone once again with no one to help her raise Makoto and a mother who had left her world so quickly. She was scared for the sake of her child. With Margarite dead there was no one to run the store, no job for her to pay the bills, and no way to support her child. But shortly after Margarite's death, Mayame learned that she had left behind a will and in it she had left everything she owned to Mayame and Makoto. She inherited the store and all it;s profits which were plenty and enough to help raise her daughter. With the bakery and it's new success, the money came in and Mayame was able to raise her rambunctious baby into a kindly child.

Makoto was more like Margarite then Mayame could ever hope. However, Makoto was faced with a problem that her mother could not help. At school, Makoto's father was the main topic of her bullying. They would tease her for not having a father or make fun of her name, often calling her unspeakable names. They would shove her in hallways or pull her hair during recess. However, these were only light parts of the situation. The worst came soon after. One day after school, they surrounded her. They forced her onto the ground and took turns cutting off her long brown hair. Afterwards they locked her in the school storage room, where a teacher found her later that night, sobbing her eyes out and having a panic attack. After that, Mayame transferred her daughter to a different school, properly cut her daughter's hair to where it looked almost normal though gave her a boyish appearance, and helped Makoto to get over her bullying. She felt guilty, that she could not tell that her own daughter was being bullied and decided to be a more attentive mother from there on out.

After the event, Makoto grew up into a strong teenager. She got over her sad memories and decided to put them all into sports, such as soccer or swimming. She began wearing boyish clothes, finding them more comfortable and easier than spending an hour picking a girlish outfit to wear everyday. Makoto changed from a feminine girl into a sporty tomboy. She often got mistaken for a guy everywhere she went due to her appearance and attitude. It helped that she had a slightly flat chest and was a bit headstrong. Before the incident with the bullies, Makoto looked like this. Because of her excellent grades and participation in different school club and events, Makoto was able to get into Ouran Academy on full scholarship. Since she cannot afford the female uniform, Makoto wears her own clothes to school. She is currently a freshman at Ouran Academy and has heard rumors of a Host Club there.

Makoto is very good at sports and is very athletic. Her favorite sport is swimming, as it is a very relaxing activity for her and she finds it enjoying. She has a slight weakness for cute and adorable things, and often blushes every time she see's something as such. She also has a weakness for rich people food, such as Lobster. Although it appears that Makoto isn;t afraid of anything, she has claustrophobia to the incident a few years back.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Saigo no Kajutsu// Maaya Sakamoto
Dear You// Yuzuki
Boku Wa Koko Ni Iru// SOPHIA

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Fancy Foods
Sweet Foods
The Beach
Sleeping
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Jerks
Being called a commoner
Spicy Food
Being treated differently

ll Vintage Nerd ll

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:30 pm

User Image
"Music is an outburst of the soul!"

My name? It it's... Nyumu Uroko Amura
But I like to be called: Nyumu, Nyu-chan, Rainbow
I am Seventeen years old! But I'll be older once October 31st comes around!
My height? It's... 5'5 1/2"
I kinda have a thing for: Bi-sexual
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: Seiji
I'm just your everyday Customer

I am extremely intelligent when it comes to music and science, the two have always tuned well with me. People have also described me as artistic in the ways I do things by expressing myself through music and paintings that I do which usually match my mood. Sure people can describe me as a bit of a ditz now and then but who isn't? Oh I should also make it known I am very protective of my friends, and if you try to harm them physically or emotionally I will not hesitate to step in.
I was born in a small town in the southern islands of Japan where I was raised by my grandparents. My mother was a traveling musician with no chance at a hit record and my dad was often gone adventuring so they elders took care of me. When I turned five my grand father woke me up to the surprise of a brand new guitar and head set for my C.D player. Now they were not the richest couple so I knew they had worked hard to get this for me. That is what inspired my love of music and pushed me to become great at it, and do something that my mother could not. Get a record deal. However that proved difficult to do considering I lived in such a small town and had to work a lot after school to help support the house hold.

When I turned twelve my grandfather passed away and it was just my grandmother and myself. We moved to an area just outside of Bunkyō where my grandmother found a job as a maid for both her and myself when I did not have school. I started out in an average public school and maintained awesome grades, primarily in science and band where I held an A+ if not better. When exams came around my scores were spotted by the headmaster of Ouran and two weeks after the school year ended I received a scholarship for half the year to attend, with a possible extension if I can manage to keep my grades the same if not better than what they were back at the public school I attended.

The summer before my schooling at Ouran began, I received notice my mother had simply disappeared by the newspaper reporting her. It hurt however I was not that close to her, and I was even able to take a two week trip with my dad to an excavation sight. It was a lot of fun but upon my return to the apartment I found out my grandmother was unable to work. So at the cost of slipping grades I head to work after school, and even work some fundraisers for the sake of earning extra cash so we dont burn through the life insurance my grandfather left. Meanwhile my grandmother still does some work around the house and listens to my singing which has also improved. I look at my time at Ouran as a chance to may be meet the right people and get the record deal so my grandma doesn't have to worry about the bills or her health, as well as my future after her death anymore.

I love to sing and do it in the park every now and then. My guitar has a special hand painted design I did on it. Heh, painting is a real comfort to me especially during storms, because they terrify me. I am also a little bit clumsy in large crowds because they make me nervous if I am not performing.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Hana Kagari:Yumi Shizukusa

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Music
Art
Being inspired
Sunny Days
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Bullies
Storms
Disease
People who don't try and reach for their dreams