Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[ARTISTS] Prom -- Provided Riches of Minisilver (CLOSED pg2) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Nata_x

Interesting Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:12 am
'If you Art it, they will come'

Aka calling all artists!

If you haven't seen the Prom thread, you'll probably have no idea what's going on, but I will explain! Amityville Academy is having it's first annual Prom, and we'd like YOU to help us! How, you ask? Well, predictably, we'd like you to 'Art' for us! (You will, of course, be paid for your services, don't worry)

As of right now, there are several things we need in terms of artists. Below is a list, with a short description of what we're looking for.

Prom Portraits -- First and foremost, we're looking for people who are willing to do at least a half-body couple shot for prom portraits. What's a prom portrait? This right here is a Prom Portrait. At the moment we're looking at trying to find AT LEAST five of these, whether it's one per artists or if an artist would like to do a few. While they can be a sketch, lines only or full color, we're looking for at least two full color, nicely lined ones, and are willing to pay handsomely! If you can't do backgrounds, that's fine -- we may or may not be looking for a separate artist to do a 'background' for you to almost 'cert' your couple picture on top of, so if you can't do backgrounds, don't be deterred! If you're still interested, please see the second post for more information. <3

Background for Prom Portraits -- Under Debate -- As noted above, we're contemplating having someone do a simple, theme-based background for the prom portraits that the other artists do. This is not a sure-fire thing, as we're not sure about personal style clashes, but if you enjoy doing simple scenes please don't hesitate to apply! (Also see 'Prom Decorations')

Graphics -- (possibly Bili?) -- Banners/headers, page separators (optional), an image of a prom ticket, we're looking for things of this nature to spice up the prom! Graphics would be in the style of whatever theme is decided. ... That's pretty much it for this section!

Prom Decorations -- Under Debate -- This, if we choose to do it, would be a scene of how the gym would look on prom day. If you like interior decorating and are good with backgrounds, this is for you! It would, of course, reflect the theme decided for the prom, and would likely be a darker (light-wise) picture. Other than that, you would be working closely with one of us to get a good representation of what the gym would look like, so being willing to show WIPs is a plus!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:31 am
Pricing and Applications

Now that you're interested, it's time for the part that's really exciting -- PRICING. Yes, we WILL be paying you for your art! Zoo has afforded us a generous sum of minipet silver, which will likely all go to art for you guys <3 (Minipets themselves are reserved for Prom games/participation -- SORRY ;;; ) In addition, I also am willing to put forth my own funds, which effectively doubles the silver we have to use. I am willing to do this because I am REALLY looking for AMAZING artists willing to do pretty amazing quality work. We're still looking for sketches and fun little snippets (Chibis and the likes are of course welcome too!) which will be given out in little fun games, however my main priority is finding epic art for the Pumpkin King/Queen art and Court Jester.

Another thing to note, in terms of pricing, is that I am not going to tell you how much silver I have to give away, nor am I going to tell you how much I am willing to pay for certain things. I know this makes things difficult for you guys, however please consider things my way. Primarily, it's MUCH easier for me to separate out funds if I don't have to worry about haggling, and I can look at your form and say "ok, I can set aside x silver for this person, that leaves me with y left." Many of you probably already have prices, since I did go look at the minipet guild to look at the services subforum and get an idea of what I'm looking at, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem! <3 If it is, please don't hesitate to contact me either via PM or (preferably) Aim at tahlonwolf. <3 I do not bite, I promise.

So, without further ado, if you're STILL interested, fill out a form and paste it below!

Form

[b]Username:[/b] I always thought this was kind of dumb, as I can SEE your username, but you know, this form looks odd without it ;;
[b]What kind of art are you willing to do?:[/b] (Colored/Lined/Sketch/Chibi/Graphics/Portraitbackground/Prom Dec)
[b]How many pieces are you willing to do?:[/b] PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE only commit to what you can. We may not take you up on as many as you offer, but if we do, MAKE SURE YOU CAN PROVIDE. It would SUCK if someone had to wait for a prize/the prize they were offered never came :< This is VERY important.
[b]How long does it take you to complete a piece?:[/b]
[b]Examples:[/b] If you guys could uses x's for images and put a / or a | between each image, that would be awesome <3
[b]Name your price: [/b] Minipet silver only, sorry!

Applied

*Portraits*

Lei : 3
Bili : 3-5
King : 3-5
Pach : 1
Bitti : 3-5
Peas : 2-3
Kuro : 3-5
Drag : +???
Sayuri : 1-2
Rav : 2 FB, 4 Chibs + ???

*Graphics*

Bili

*Portrait background*

None yet~

*Prom Decorations*

None yet~

x_Nata_x

x_Nata_x

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:31 am
Uh... I think this is now open <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:40 am
Username: Leikkun
What kind of art are you willing to do?: Colored/Lined/Sketch/Chibi
--any <33
How many pieces are you willing to do?: 3? idk. it depends. haha. <3
How long does it take you to complete a piece?: 3 days.
Examples: [ x ] [ x ]
Name your price: none lol  

Leipir

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:51 am
Username: Bilious
What kind of art are you willing to do?: Colored
How many pieces are you willing to do?: ER. NOT SURE. Depends on my workload at the time! 3-5 I suppose?
How long does it take you to complete a piece?: about a day
Examples: NO U
Name your price: WHATEVER YOU FEEL LIKE GIVING ME.

Also game for banners, decorations, etc etc etc twisted AS NIO ALREADY TOLD ME I WAS.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:59 am
Username: King Inversitle (Can these artists be really creepy little guest dudes with ***** staches taking the 'pictures'? XDDDDD)
What kind of art are you willing to do?: Colored Sketches
How many pieces are you willing to do?: 3-5
How long does it take you to complete a piece?: Each person generally doesn't take all that long, I have this issue with leaving a sketch unfinished.
Examples: X/X/X
Name your price: MORE SILVER THAN ZOO I WANT THAT CREEPER TROPHY jkjk. I really have no ******** clue.  

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:11 am
Username: demon_pachabel
What kind of art are you willing to do?: Anything you need <3
How many pieces are you willing to do?: I'll only promise 1 because IDK how my workload will look.
How long does it take you to complete a piece?: Depends on what I do. Less than a week.
Examples: :V If you don't know my style then IDK man.
Name your price: Free! biggrin <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:24 am
Username: Drifter Jet Enduro ~aka~ Bitti
What kind of art are you willing to do?: (Colored/Lined/Sketch/Chibi) Yes to all. Backgrounds for Portraits too, if you'd like.
How many pieces are you willing to do?: 3 - 5
How long does it take you to complete a piece?:
Sketch Only = 10 - 30 minutes
Lined = 1 - 2 Hours
Full Color = 2 - 6 Hours
Chibi = Considerably Less Time
Examples:
Full Body Color
Sketch
Full Body Color
Chibi Color
Full Body Color
Copic Color Half Body
Colored Pencil Half Body
Semi Background
Name your price: Doesn't matter to me. =D I'd do it for free.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:40 am
Username: LividPeas
What kind of art are you willing to do?: Coloured no background
How many pieces are you willing to do?: 2-3 possibly more if I have the time
How long does it take you to complete a piece?: Depends on whats going in irl. Can usually finish from 1 day to a week
Examples: x x x x
Name your price: None  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:47 am
I DO HOPE YOU GUYS REALIZE THAT YOU'RE GONNA GET PAID, EVEN IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME PRICES >(  

x_Nata_x

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:11 pm
Username: Kuro-Mizuki.
What kind of art are you willing to do?: Colored full/halfbodies for prom portraits~
How many pieces are you willing to do?: 3-5, maybe more~
How long does it take you to complete a piece?: A few hours, depending on whether or not it's full or halfbody. Probably a day per portrait~
Examples: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
Name your price: IDK I'M GOOD WITH LIKE. 5 SILVER?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:55 pm
Username: Doctor Who? Ah, Doctor Again! Dragain
What kind of art are you willing to do?: Colored chibis, but mostly silly little sketches to show off... Weird/funny/amazing/desu moments in RP?
How many pieces are you willing to do?: As many as I can dish out? :'D Colored chibis probably only 1 or 2 depending on how busy I am with school, but sketches? Just toss me random scenarios at me and I'll do my best.
How long does it take you to complete a piece?: Chibis will take me a few hours, sketches will take me... Minutes. >o>;
Examples: Chibis
Sketches: X/X/X/X
Lawl Sketches: X/X/X
Name your price: Please don't pay me. xDD Pay those working on the larger stuff; I'm just putting myself here so you can toss scenarios at me to sketch!

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:02 pm
Username: Sayuri_Nitta
What kind of art are you willing to do?: Coloured/Lined/Sketch
How many pieces are you willing to do?: 1-2, maybe more but best to say the least XD
How long does it take you to complete a piece?: Depends, if I'm working to a tight schedule than a 1-3days
Examples: X X X
Name your price: Not sure what to ask tbh XD

I don't even know if you want a trad artist but I don't mind doing just lined pieces  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:11 pm
Username: RAVVLET
What kind of art are you willing to do?: WHATEVER. Colored full body, colored cheebs, I can try to design a background lolol
How many pieces are you willing to do?: 2 FB (couples or singles), 4 chibis (couples or singles)? And if you want like monotone cheeb then like. A LOT because they literally take like 20-20 mins lawls. I might be able to do more but I'd like to lowball it XD
How long does it take you to complete a piece?: Full Body- for like couples probably a day or two, cheebs like. An hour at most.
Examples: x | x | x | x | x | x
Name your price: its whatever mang  

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:29 pm
Username: Smerdle
What kind of art are you willing to do?: Fully colored halfbods, fullbods and cheebs. No backgrounds, unless you want ugly ones.
How many pieces are you willing to do?: 1 halfbod/fullbod or 3 cheebs.
How long does it take you to complete a piece?: I am what slow tells its children is too slow. I will say a week and a half for halfbod/fullbod, to be safe. That being said, it only takes one day for a cheeb. yay fathands
Examples: x | x | x | x | x
Name your price: fart  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas