Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
So I finally bought it Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tybarious

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:10 am
I got pokemon soulsilver last week, and I've got to say, it's not bad. it's not a straight remake like fire red and leaf green were, I've plenty of new event and stuff to keep u entertain while not detracking from the original and the story is more based on crystal than gold and silver.

I only thing I'm not sure I like is the tomagochi like device that came with. (I know I misspelled it)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:12 am
Interesting.

[ ... rinioa .... ]

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:09 am
I never saw all of pokemon to begin with.

In fact, because I kept loosing track of when it was in TV, I never got past season 2.

And I'm still pretty sure that I missed a ton of episodes in the middle of what I DID see...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:32 pm
The episodes suck. The cards suck. The games were good, up until Pearl and Diamond.  

aamiller123

NeverMore42_6_6_6

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:14 pm
I was actually iffy on pokemon black, but it turned out really good imo. I'm going to be taking a look at the pokemon ranger ones, I haven't played but they look weird so they caught my eye.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:19 pm
Actually my problem is really just that I don't like the DS, or how they made the games 3D, and the fact that I don't know any of the new Pokemon.  

aamiller123

Ravinsblood666

Aged Magician

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:23 pm
lol, I know them if I see their shadow, but I'm not good with their names yet. I'm working on it. XD But yeah... It is a bit confusing, that's why I'm not getting the ds3d crap, my dsi was already a waste of money because it does pretty much what the ds does.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:15 pm
I always thought the premise of pokemon was kind of weird. xd  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:39 am
aamiller123
The episodes suck. The cards suck. The games were good, up until Pearl and Diamond.

Actually my problem is really just that I don't like the DS, or how they made the games 3D, and the fact that I don't know any of the new Pokemon.

I was always more into yugioh anyway.
And the DS isn't that bad, I just had to make a cardboard holder for it,
to make it bigger because it's so small it hurts my thumbs to play it.
As for the 3D, yeah, 3D isn't for everything...
When they make a 2D show into a 3D game, it can look REALLY weird.
(and I don't know any of the new pokemon either)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:18 pm
I always thought ash and misty should of hooked or something at the end his kanto run but instead they went with little kid factor and just continue his quest to run a long side the video games as each new generation came out.  

Tybarious

Shu-Yin-Yoh

Silent Guardian

31,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:45 pm
I liked Pokemon till it got ridiculous then I gave up on it.

As for the 3DS I've heard so many people say it's not that great, that there are reports it does damage to your eyes, that what is 3D isn't that great (like the word bubbles of those speaking instead of like an attack or something), I've even heard customers tell others not to waist their money. In fact I heard an older brother one time tell his younger brother, "Don't waist your money bro. I did and it's totally not worth it. The games suck and it's just not worth it." I was like "Wow..." but kept quite.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:36 am
Well, in order to look at 3D objects in a 2D photograph, we've actually had to develop a certain part of our brains, and we've done it since birth. That's why when they send pictures to tribes in Africa and the like, they see the picture but they just can't comprehend it.  

aamiller321

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:58 am
Tybar: I must admit, that thought has popped into my head many times.
And other peoples heads too.
(to prove it, just look at all the pokemon hentai,
though some of it is actually the pokemon themselves) LOL

SHU: I didn't think 3D was THAT unpopular.
Weird...
And I don't think 3D actually damages a system,
if it's MADE to use 3D.

Miller: I would NEVER want to live somewhere without technology.
(cavemen) >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:12 pm
the problem with the 3ds is the really good games for it won't come out for a couple of months, so yeah might as well wait. Its really bad timing on nintendo's part and probably came from idiot from upstairs.

Of course I lost faith in Nintendo after they dropped the ball on the gamecube and after seeing and getting a wii (I didn't buy it but my parents did), it seems they've forgot the core gamers and instead go after little kids and the non-gamers.  

Tybarious

aamiller123

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:41 pm
Tybarious
the problem with the 3ds is the really good games for it won't come out for a couple of months, so yeah might as well wait. Its really bad timing on nintendo's part and probably came from idiot from upstairs.

Of course I lost faith in Nintendo after they dropped the ball on the gamecube and after seeing and getting a wii (I didn't buy it but my parents did), it seems they've forgot the core gamers and instead go after little kids and the non-gamers.
Yeah that's the way things have gone. Nintendo is targeting the kids and family market, Sony's systems are about entertainment, and Microsoft is more of a pro-gamer system.  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff